Why Pak-army is unavoidable 4 Pakistan? The hindutva Teaser

Why Pak army is an unavoidable asset for Pakistan as well as rest of Muslim ummah? Get the answer in this video.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6w3t1MmVg[/video]

S

shagi

December 30, 2009:

Watch the video on left hand side on following link:
Obama has announced the partition of Pakistan - Webster Tarpley - RT

A former NATO officer claims US Special Forces have conducted secret raids inside Pakistan's border regions. The operations were conducted between 2003 and 2008, but only one was ever made public.

According to reports, troops were looking for high value targets among both the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. The one that became widely known in September 2008 was condemned as a provocation by the Pakistani government. Ethnic groups from Pakistans Belugistan province where most of the raids occurred blame the government in Islamabad for allowing these things to happen, said RT LIVE investigative journalist Webster Tarpley.

He pointed out that President Obamas West point speech of December 2 is a thinly veiled declaration of war against Pakistan in the sense that it announces the intent of the US to promote the dismemberment, the partition of Pakistan along ethnic lines and in order to do that you have to create trouble on the ground. Ambassador Richard Holbrook, who is the US tsar for the region, was asked Do you have troops in Pakistan? and he said The US has intelligence personnel in Pakistan but not troops. And I would ask What about the contractors, Mr Ambassador? asked Tarpley.

Webster Tarpley disclosed information published in The Nation and Vanity Fair magazines about Blackwater Select and Total Intelligence Solutions having massive snatch and grab and even assassination operations run out of Karachi, Pakistans largest city, under the command of the US Joint Special Operations Command and CIA.

The Taliban refused to take responsibility for some explosions in public places in Pakistan and blamed the CIA for destabilizing the situation in the country through terror.

I guess from some points of view the golden age of Blackwater was perhaps not under Bush/ Cheney but it is now under Obama, Tarpley said, and they are running wild in ways they trample the sovereignty of Pakistan as a country.

Remember RT (TV network) is a channel of Russian Govt and has annual revenue of more than $80 Million Dollars.

Obama & US Govt can easily sue this channel if it is putting a false news on air waves.

sloth

People of a country are always the real assett, not their armies.

Pakistan , this unfortinate country of mine, has been ruled by totalitarian,
corrupt, inept and beyond law, civil-military administrations.

- The illegal and imperialistic rule of Ayub and Yahya commandoes, led us
ultimately to dismenberment of pakistan.

-Who gave away the oil and water rich part of baluchistan, adjacent to iran border.
It was again this motherf-cker Ayub, who did that?

-Who gave away the border strip of kashmir,lying in the karakorum ranges,
adjacent to Kargil heights in 1968 to china, again this bast-rd Ayub.

-When was Siachen lost, again in 1984 during the time of Zia the tout of Reagan and poodle of civil--military administration.

Pakistan needs transparent democracy and its people are capable enough to fight
its way out of tyranny. Until and unless the rule of the corrupt political allete
continues and the extrememly inept, corupt,power hungry and arrogant parasitic civil-military administration continues to enjoy unrestricted and unchecked power rule in pakistan, this nation will remain slave to a handful of basta-ds, stooges and
poodles of the west. Its time to stand and show resistance, if we are a nation.

PaniPatt

Citizen
sloth said:
People of a country are always the real assett, not their armies.

Where come ppl in pak army?
i guess from Pakistan...not from Netherlands......n also stop abusing the defenders of Pakistan in the name of dictatorship...i guess they are still better than [zardari] [nawaz] [rehman-malik] [fozia] [altaf] .........at least they give their lives to the land...not just fill swiss banks...

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
still they have to defend the borders and rule of law in Pakistan no martial law, not acceptable at all period

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whoever Sloth is .
Please be advised that always the politicians have created circumstance sto force the Army to interefere. Army is the defender of the nation and has a job at all times and they always pay with their blood. If the democratic rulers were so honest then tell me,
Why ZA Bhuto did not do courtmartial of general Niazi who until his last breath kept asking to be court martialed.?By the way ZA Bhutto is the only Civil Martail Law Administrator of Pakistan!
Why did not Bhutto demand a court martial law of Ayub Khan for the crimes he committed?
Why did not Junejo hold a courtmartial of Zia-Ul-Haq?
How does a will work in the democratic party and why has not any politician from PPP or other parties challanged the will of Benazir?
What is the stake of Zardari in Pakistan with his children and assets all abroad?
Perhaps the politicians play a dirty game and then malign Army because the politicians are really very cunning,never committ to anything always leaving a door open for sissy exit.
Who tore up the Poland resolution in UNO in 1971 and who was sick for 2 days with flu when everything was at stake?.

It is easy to be critical than to be correct!!!

G

NA JHUKNY WALY HEAN NA DABNY WALY HEAN HUM PAKISTAN KI IZAT AUR AZAMAT KEY RAKHWALY HEAN

[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

WE R NOT iraq WE R NOT pHALISTEIN WE R NOT LABNAN WE WILL HIT THERE BLOODY NOSE RIGHT BACK ,

JUST LET THEM START THIS TIME , I SWEAR IF THIS TIME , I WILL KILL ALL DIRTY NAPAK WITH MY OWN HAND AS MANY I FIND ,
THEY WILL START AND WE WILL EN OF THEM FROM EARTH , PEOPLE WHO ASKING U CANT CHANGE UR NEIGHBOUR WE WILL SHOW THEM YES WE CAN , AND AS A TRUE MUSLIM WE WRITE OUR OWN DESTINY WITH OUR OWN HANDS , AND TIME WILL SHOW INSHALLAH

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Whoever Sloth is .
Please be advised that always the politicians have created circumstance sto force the Army to interefere. Army is the defender of the nation and has a job at all times and they always pay with their blood. If the democratic rulers were so honest then tell me,
Why ZA Bhuto did not do courtmartial of general Niazi who until his last breath kept asking to be court martialed.?By the way ZA Bhutto is the only Civil Martail Law Administrator of Pakistan!
Why did not Bhutto demand a court martial law of Ayub Khan for the crimes he committed?
Why did not Junejo hold a courtmartial of Zia-Ul-Haq?
How does a will work in the democratic party and why has not any politician from PPP or other parties challanged the will of Benazir?
What is the stake of Zardari in Pakistan with his children and assets all abroad?
Perhaps the politicians play a dirty game and then malign Army because the politicians are really very cunning,never committ to anything always leaving a door open for sissy exit.
Who tore up the Poland resolution in UNO in 1971 and who was sick for 2 days with flu when everything was at stake?.

It is easy to be critical than to be correct!!!
I tend to disagree with u here. It is not the politicians who have made way for the Generalz. It is the Generals which has always been creating difficulties for politicians. I want 2 know what were the reasons of Zia's cou? Nobody has ever produced an answer. Y did Generals make IJI? Why did Parvez Musharraf take Army 2 the Kargil when he could not hold onto the situation and that weakened the democratic government. Why did Parvez Musharraf threw the throne over? What were the circumstances that lead him 2 do that? What were the reasons? Was there an anti-Pakistan rally being launched in Baluchistan? Was there any slogans being raised in favour of India in Sindh? Was there ever a mass movement? Supreme Court have proved that NS wasnt involved in hijacking the plane.

These bastards take over the country for nothing. And I tell u that when I curse them it is the generals not the hundreds of soldiers who lay their lives for my Land. Parvez Musharraf was responsible for 100s of casualties in Kargil even after winning the war.
Our army is gr8 until they stay in their barracks. If they come to cities they are welcomed, but if it is fopr the sake of a martial law, Behold!. We wont support them. No way

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
NA JHUKNY WALY HEAN NA DABNY WALY HEAN HUM PAKISTAN KI IZAT AUR AZAMAT KEY RAKHWALY HEAN

pakistaan army zindaabad.
we need a brave leader like [imran] .hope for pakistan

thanx for gr8 clip m8. hindus are coward and they will neva eva dare to fight with pakistanis.cuz they know if they did they will be finished not only from india but also from all over the world inshallah. pakistan zindabad

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Pak Army - Army of Islam
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VskKVzMQI2E[/video]

indiansher

Citizen
It is mental problem. u ppls live under army rule most of the time so u obsessed with army. :x ur army only know how impose itself as ur ruler.their is long history of revolt by pak army.when ever they take on india,defeted miserabley.Army in any country meant for defence.but pak army allways hungry for political power,whenever thae get nod from their master america ,democracy in pak booted away.
by the way ...why u ppls start butering army ...r u anticipting another revolt :P

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
indiansher said:
when ever they take on india,defeted miserabley

Pakistan Army take control of Pakistan, is much better than any foreign Army, for you information Popular Democracy is not our destination.

Re-think "When ever", do not forget 65 and ??????

Ask you elders which Master forced Indra Ghandi for unilateral cease fire in 71

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
indiansher said:
It is mental problem. u ppls live under army rule most of the time so u obsessed with army. :x ur army only know how impose itself as ur ruler.their is long history of revolt by pak army.when ever they take on india,defeted miserabley.Army in any country meant for defence.but pak army allways hungry for political power,whenever thae get nod from their master america ,democracy in pak booted away.
by the way ...why u ppls start butering army ...r u anticipting another revolt :P

Yeah! defeated miserably!
Raja Daahir, Prithvi Raj Chauhan have been 2 gr8 conquerers of Indian history.
Somnaat k mandir ki aisi taisi ker gya Mehmood Ghaznavi, ye choorian pehen k bethay thay
1000 yearz koi kum time nai hota dear. Ghulaamon ko barhkain maarna zaib nai daita. Auqaat nai hai tum logon ki. Dont dare mess with us. Army agar kuch ghalat kerti hai tou hum dekh leingay. Tu tension mat le. Apni soch. 10 aadmi tumhare puray financial hub ki aatma roll daitey hain or tum 72 hours tk masla nai hull kr paatay apni puri fauj k hotay mei. Baatain krte ho Pakistan or China se larne ki.

Jab hamare level k warriors ho jao tb aana yahan post likhne. But how good a Hindu can possibly be? Ye kia warrior baneingay. Ye tou khoon mei hota hai or tumhare khoon mei tou sadiyon se ghulami hai. Soch samajh k bola karo. OK?