why not ghareeb mochi gets 3 plots- why powerful journalists only gets ?

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
True But what can we do to stop all this ?
brutal merciless inqilab, like if i were a prime minister in Pakistan , they entire nation would pray (wish) they were the children of kisan,moochi, moong phali baychnay wala; but at the same time i would be a nightmare for beaucreats,general, wadairas and industrilist they would pray God ....make our coming genration a hard working mochi..

meri ragoon mein bara zehur hai na insaafi ka......anyway.......bottom line merciless inqilab like switching of resources to bewas, mochi, muzdoors and hard working white collar people;

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
If a ghareeb mochi gets a plot these same people will be at his neck and say "why not ghareeb jamaa'daar get a plot?"
Its simple, no unnecessary favors should be given by government. Everyone should be treated equally.

On Haroon Rasheed i will say that atleast he accepted it, not like the other lifafa journalists who take all kinds of favors from governments to write in their favor. I dont think Haroon Rasheed ever wrote in favor of a sitting government, you are welcome to prove me wrong.
On the other hand, people like Nazeer Naji and Abbas Ather are known to be sold-out journalists who favor the government all the time.

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
If a ghareeb mochi gets a plot these same people will be at his neck and say "why not ghareeb jamaa'daar get a plot?"
Its simple, no unnecessary favors should be given by government. Everyone should be treated equally.

On Haroon Rasheed i will say that atleast he accepted it, not like the other lifafa journalists who take all kinds of favors from governments to write in their favor. I dont think Haroon Rasheed ever wrote in favor of a sitting government, you are welcome to prove me wrong.
On the other hand, people like Nazeer Naji and Abbas Ather are known to be sold-out journalists who favor the government all the time.

Yes Govt is not supposed to give any unncessary favours to anbody but if they wanna do then it should be a ghareeb person. Regarding Haroon Rasheed the kinda understanding of Islam he has its incomprehensible that he made that mistake thrice. Regarding favouring any govt mostly what happens is Journalist never change thier inclination but once they got a favour they stop coming hard on them.
Another point i started this thread after listenig to these journalists that they got these plots being citizen of Pakistan which drove me crazy mochee and Kisan are also citizens of Pakistan why not they were asked to apply in the scheme why only these juornalists?