Why my post :Amir Liaqat Hussain ka Asli chehra' removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
irfan,its too bad the link i had was not that good ,may be i missed the part you are talking about if this site put the link back,may be i can see it very carefully and see your point but so far i am not trying to hide anything and why and what for,he is not my relative.if a person say something wrong,its wrong does not matter who he is.i would like to see that post again so i can say something about it.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think we should keep this site strictly related to Pakistani Politics and stay away from anything other then that. I have seen many groups losing its valuable members when people start discussing religion/sect and their religious leaders. Please try to keep this group STRICTLY restricted to Pakistani politics.

If you dont feel like talking about useless politicians then talk about film stars.

Just my opinion

irfan123

Syd said:
I think we should keep this site strictly related to Pakistani Politics and stay away from anything other then that. I have seen many groups losing its valuable members when people start discussing religion/sect and their religious leaders. Please try to keep this group STRICTLY restricted to Pakistani politics.

If you dont feel like talking about useless politicians then talk about film stars.

Just my opinion

i dont think any one talking about religion here....................its just about amir liaqat why u guyz r mixing the issue...............what he said is wrong thats all need to be accepted from every one..............or say yes he is rite nothing else but dont hide that from pubblic.............and u r rite that stick with politics...............amir liqat is also a politician and he is manopolating things......which is wrong..........so need to show his real face to public. whatever it is good or bad has to be clear.........

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bhai irfan, can u elaborate, when (date & time period) he said those bad words. I have seen a video on Youtube, if u are referring to that one, then he has openly ask forgiveness from ALLAH & viewers & all others. Currently i am watching his programs, i dont see him bad. I think after that incident he has completely changed. If u are UNEARTHING DEAD BODIES (GARHAY MURDAY NIKALNA) then this is not the good time :-)...

Shakman

Citizen
Hoo, Yea,
thats what, I want to talk about, since I replied in favor of the original post, it did burn "many candy ******" that why it provoke them, I just wanted to state, that, Me, & every possible valuable thing to me is should be (qurban) sacrifice at the name of Hazrat Ali & Allibait, and as a true muslim, all the sahabis and companions of Rasullaulh are and should be respected and loved and adored, but because of some secret religious motives, and petty gains you allegedly disrespect them its just un-acceptable for any reason what so ever,
******** and no one should have the right to Bash them******
like all of Amir liaqat's,

and if they did n't like my openion Suck' it up, better

irfan123

amina said:
AMIR LIQAT IS A NICE GOOD MAN KISI KO TU MAF KER DU ALLAH KA NAM LETA HA

maaf kanrey wala llah hai.........but if have watch that video......u shouldnt ask that to us here..............................someone saying here he said sorry.............thats past.................its not that old incident that happen after he got beared on his face so that incident is nt that old first...........second he never as forgivness for that he havent accept what he did openly.............he just said if i have said any thing wrong ever..............we all as forgivness to god alway that if we did any thing wrong ever thats routine for every mulsim................he havent admit that yes i said that and its wront if he thinks what he said was wrong he has to be brave enough to admit taht and ask apology from god but..............he just want to increase he viewrs to wathc hi show so he trying to be diplomatic..............i dont understand what happen with muslims now......................on person openly saying bad words about shabies and we r saying he is a good person may allah help us and put us on rite path...........ameen.......

Status
Not open for further replies.