Why my post :Amir Liaqat Hussain ka Asli chehra' removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abbasiali

JewayPakistan said:
Any valid reason?I will not participate in posts as a protest if no satisfactory reason given.
Dear JP

First of all, I would like to thanks you for your valued participation, Yesterday when you post your thread, I spent most of my time to monitor your thread and their replies, Though your subject was not in competence with siasi forum, but I wait for the replies, and It was so embarrassing, the way this thread replies were merging, on the top of that, I start getting PM for the rectification, initially, I delete couple of abusive replies, but then, I realize the trend, which was building against your thread was not at all healthy, and I finally decide to delete this thread, in the best benefit of all of us.

Hope this will clarify your request, and will help you to change your mind towards your decision of boycotting your own forum.

We all have our difference of opinion and have our rights of speech, but definitely you, yourself will agree not to get involve in any kind of situation, which will hurt any one's feeling. Here we are together as Pakistani. love and respect each other.

Your further feed back will be valued for us.

Regards.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I thank you very much for removing that stupid racist post from your site.your site should work for peace and harmony among the people of pakistan not the otherway around.its better if people with racist mind stay away from this site.

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Admin!
Go through my posts have i ever used word F?Have i ever shown anything which is based on race.have I ever backed any political party?I have criticised what i felt is against Pakistan.I have same regards for shias,dewbandi,wahabi as Allah is the best judge.If you removed that he is from your sect then it is bad.I personally believe in all muslim umma Hazrat Ali ,Imam Hussain (A.S) ,Imam Hassan (A.S) as dear to me as all other khulafa.If some sunni will bad about them i will oppose it.We all are muslims and only Allah knows who is better muslim.Removing the post was unjust.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
jeway pakistan,what was your motive behind that post you did't elaborate.mr.amir liaqat as a religious scholar and as a human being is million time better than you and me.Please for god sake,for peace and harmony in the country, dont bring up this kind of post which is considered as a racist.i beg you please dont do it again.there are millions of other problems in the country,you should talk about it,thanks.I belong to sunni sect but shias are our brothers also.

G

@ JP
??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????
??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ??? ????
??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????
?? ???? ??? ?????? ??????

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)

We know in past Aamir Liaquat had done some big mistakes, but it's also a fact that he openly accepted his mistakes and asked for forgiveness in TV programmes and newspaper articles several times.
I think we should leave this matter to Allah, as he has fulfilled all the necessary requirements of Taubah and, we see no more such thing again from him after that.

I also heard that he spent some of his time in company of Mufti Rafi Usmani Sb. (DB), Moulana Syed Adnan Kakakhel Sb. and other Ulama-e-Haq, and ask them for the guidance in various issues.

????? ??????? ??????? ?????????????? ????????? ?????????????????
Surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves. [2:222]

And Allah knows that Best.

Shakman

Citizen
All who are appreciating admin for removing this thread, and claiming to be moderate Muslim, good people, patriotism, religious harmony, bla, bla nla<<<<<<<<< are all Hippocrates and bias, that gentleman just wanted to inform Muslims and true Muslims, from this MUnafiq (Amir Liaqat) that, what he preaches, he does not believe, and all who are trying to cover him and siding with him are also, Munafiqs.

A kafir id better than a Munafiq, as Kafir is Honest-true with his identity, but munafiq is scum of the earth,

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Admin, moderators and all the visitors:

What do we think if this forum is an appropraite one to discuss these issues? As far as I know, majority of the visitors are very common people, they just come here for the current political situations in Pakistan. They have no other motives. Also, I don't think including myself, many people have authority to discuss all these religious issues.
When top Ulema and Muftiyan from every sect of Islam could not solve these issues and they were not able to come into one consenses,who we are to just making the statements against each other that who is Munafiq and who is not, who is kafir who is not, who has makrooh chehra and who has not.
This is making another fuss and mess among common Pakistanis , that's it.
If some people want to discuss these isues or they want to enhance their knowledge on the topic they can go to the proper forum that are only dedicated to discuss these kinds of issues. Those forums have many Ulema there and they are discussing and debating these topics with full of their knowledge.
I don't think this forum is a right place for this thing. I am just makng my point, every body has a right to differ. Thanks

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
shackman,who the hell are you to call anyone munafiq or kafir.you seems to be munafiq from your name and what else you know about religion.what amir liaqat said which made your ass on fire.just watch your bloody language.read what the adm said,they are right ,you want to argue this kind of topic go to other site he mentioned.

impaki

Citizen
Mr Shackman,
Your ideas are just PATHETIC piece of..... forget it.
DO us a favor and keep your mouth shut.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
smnaeem said:
jeway pakistan,what was your motive behind that post you did't elaborate.mr.amir liaqat as a religious scholar and as a human being is million time better than you and me.Please for god sake,for peace and harmony in the country, dont bring up this kind of post which is considered as a racist.i beg you please dont do it again.there are millions of other problems in the country,you should talk about it,thanks.I belong to sunni sect but shias are our brothers also.

people like u destryoin the image of islam...........who r u to judge who is better....like u said in ur post the amir liaqat is better then u and others who r u to decide that.............pls keep ur fatwa with u and behave like a muslim............i watch that post if in real ami liaqat has use that kind of words so it is bad and has to be correct.....u can hide that just to say u r doing this to sake or ur foroum............and smnaem i saw ur post u cretsize people so badly to whom u don like so why u have problem if some one cretisize those people u like........yea one more thing when u creticise u just through things on a air witout proof............but this video was a biggest proof of what amir liqat has said abaout shabies..........doesnt matter u r suni shya or any one if something bad has bees said to any shabies every need to be stand up for that.........so pls guyz dont hide t hings on ur likes and dislike start judging things with facts pls.............our problem as a pakistani is that we dont juge things with facts we go with our likes and deslike that is why we r still behind from others cuz we cant correct our mistakes.............pls guyz start thinking and grow up pls.................and for (abbas ali)..then page administrator....man u talk very sweet but u do u work with ur likes and dilikes and put ur coment very sweetly but still if u talk hones u r unfair which can effect ur paltrom u should be neutral and go with justice...........dont be baise...........thanks..............

irfan123

Shakman said:
All who are appreciating admin for removing this thread, and claiming to be moderate Muslim, good people, patriotism, religious harmony, bla, bla nla<<<<<<<<< are all Hippocrates and bias, that gentleman just wanted to inform Muslims and true Muslims, from this MUnafiq (Amir Liaqat) that, what he preaches, he does not believe, and all who are trying to cover him and siding with him are also, Munafiqs.

A kafir id better than a Munafiq, as Kafir is Honest-true with his identity, but munafiq is scum of the earth,

iam not agree 100% with u but most of the things u said is corectly said..............if amir laiqat has said some thing which is wrong they whey admin wants to hid that.......what is the reason to hiding that............if what he said is correct then u guzy should say it is correct and if it is incorecct then has to be said that it is in correct why u hidding it......that made thing specious about ur platforom be open don be bais............ADIMN.......

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi irfan,thanks for your reply.i still dont understand what is the big fuss about.what is the stuff which you think is objectionable,you should have said that.May be i did't notice what you did,if there is something objectionable,he talk against the khaliphas and suhabas,i will be with you but you should mention,thanks.I am not bias,i write against the corrupt and criminal politicians but religion is a very touchy and serious topic some people take other way around.You know what happened in gojra recently,i dont want to see these things happen again in the country,this is the only reason,i hope you got my point.

irfan123

smnaeem said:
hi irfan,thanks for your reply.i still dont understand what is the big fuss about.what is the stuff which you think is objectionable,you should have said that.May be i did't notice what you did,if there is something objectionable,he talk against the khaliphas and suhabas,i will be with you but you should mention,thanks.I am not bias,i write against the corrupt and criminal politicians but religion is a very touchy and serious topic some people take other way around.You know what happened in gojra recently,i dont want to see these things happen again in the country,this is the only reason,i hope you got my point.

NO MY FRIEND I DIDNT GOT UR POINT........RELIGION IS VERY SENSITIVE THAT IS TRUE BUT IT DOESNT MEAN WE ALLOW ANY ONE TO SAY ANY THING ABOUT PROPHET OR SHABIES.........WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT THAT........IF U WATCH THAT VIDEO THINGS WILL BE CLEAR AND THOSE VEIWS R NOT FROM ANY FIRQA THOSE VIEW R FROM AMIR LIAQAT WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE WANTS.............HE GIVE SHABIES EXAMLPLES IN VERY BAD MANNERS WHICH HAS TO BE CONDEM.....WHY U WANT TO HIDE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY U R WITH THOSE WHO WANTS TO HIDE AMIL LIAQATH ASLIYATH...............DOESNT MATTER WHAT HE IS SUNNI SHYA WHABI DOESNT MATTER CUZ ALL R ALLHAMDULLILA MUSLIMS............ONLY PROBLEM IS WHAT HE SAID........ABOUT SAHABIES AND TOP OF THAT WHEN HE COMES ON GEO TV HE SHOWS THAT HE IS THE ONE WHO LOVE PROPHET PBUH AND SHABIES MORE THEN EVERY ONE...........SO THAT IS THE QUESTION IF SOME HAVE THAT KIND OF THOUGHTS ABOUT SHABIES.......... HOW HYPOCRATE HE CAN BE WHEN HE COME TO DO HIS SHOW......THAT REPRESENT HIS TWO FACES AND IF SOME ONE WANT TO SHOW THE WORLD ABOUT HIS TWO FACES WHY U GUYZ HAVING A PROBLEMS........I USE TO RESPECT AMIL LIQAT AS WELL I WATCH HIS PROGRAMS BUT AFTER SEEING THAT HE HAS TWO COLORS I WANT OTHER TO BE KNOW AS WELL ABOUT HIM SO WHATS THE POINT HIDDING HIM RELLY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT.................

Status
Not open for further replies.