Why Mullah want to celebrate Eid with Saudi Government?

mehwish_ali

For centuries Eid was celebrated according to the Moon Location in the local Area.

But then came the Newly Invented Bidah Dalalah (misguided innovation ???? ?????) that we should celebrate Eid according to the Saudi Government.

Why?

Now these people keep on bringing every type of Objections upon ???? ???? ????? and try their best to malign them in every possible way so that people disassociate themselves from Pakistan's ???? ???? ????? & start following the Saudi Government.

For your Information:

?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? (???? ???) ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ???

huspania

Shabasee,
I wonder, if the whole world is wrong and Pakistani Traitor of Islam are right. No matter whatever the muslim around the world say, pubjab will celebrate Eid with the helpd of those navigations which are not even sucessful in aeroplances. I wonder if Sparko and Navy Navigations has anything to do with muslim unity and integrity. Shame of your ill feelings, we have one Kaaba, one God, One Eid (same day) and Same day Ramadam. Dont try to be the puppet of American who sometimes say that Pakistani are even ready to sell their wives for 10 dollars and I think this may be true with the so-called Americanization of Pakistani puppets.

zainabia said:
For centuries Eid was celebrated according to the Moon Location in the local Area.

But then came the Newly Invented Bidah Dalalah (misguided innovation ???? ?????) that we should celebrate Eid according to the Saudi Government.

Why?

Now these people keep on bringing every type of Objections upon ???? ???? ????? and try their best to malign them in every possible way so that people disassociate themselves from Pakistan's ???? ???? ????? & start following the Saudi Government.

For your Information:

?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ???????? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? (???? ???) ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??????? ???
Dear Sister Zainabia,

Eid Mubarak,

If we are living on Saudi Arabia's charity, our policies are dictate via Saudi Arabia by USA. So why not if some one said follow Saudi Arbia for Eid as well,

You are 100% correct as per sharaa, every islamic month has to be start with local area's moon sighting, but again when we are keep selling our sovernety to overseas bosses, whats the point in arguing, Let Mullas to follow steps of our great Politicians.

Asalam-o-alikum

First of all EID mubarak to all board members.

Dear brother well for centuries there was Khilafat, Muslim UMMAH was unite under one khalifah, which came to an end after WWII so how EID was celebrated locally, can you please explain it further?

Now the 2nd brother comment

You are 100% correct as per sharaa, every islamic month has to be start with local area's moon sighting, but again when we are keep selling our sovernety to overseas bosses, whats the point in arguing, Let Mullas to follow steps of our great Politicians.

It is saying of Imam Abu Hanifa which concludes that if the Shawal moon is sighted anywhere in the world and the shahada is correct under the islamic laws then muslims should celebrate EID at same day.

If EID is meant to celebrate locally then why euroupe and arabia celebrate EID at the same day and would it not be against the phenomena that EID is for to bring unity in muslim UMMAH? so muslims in Europe are different from muslims in arabs or in pakistan? What you will say then Europe muslims are wrong, Arabic countries muslims are wrong or Pakistani muslims are doing wrong. I am sure you will agree this is not the message of EID or Islam. This battle will continue as it is, the only solution we can get is from the above conclusion of the saying of IMAM ABU HANIFA or there may be khilafa again (INSHALLAH).

Just consider if there is Khilafa what will be the procedure then is it be the locally (different days for different regions) or on one same day????

Think about it.

Jazakallah

think_different said:
Asalam-o-alikum

First of all EID mubarak to all board members.

Dear brother well for centuries there was Khilafat, Muslim UMMAH was unite under one khalifah, which came to an end after WWII so how EID was celebrated locally, can you please explain it further?

Now the 2nd brother comment

[quote:35606vrm]You are 100% correct as per sharaa, every islamic month has to be start with local area's moon sighting, but again when we are keep selling our sovernety to overseas bosses, whats the point in arguing, Let Mullas to follow steps of our great Politicians.

It is saying of Imam Abu Hanifa which concludes that if the Shawal moon is sighted anywhere in the world and the shahada is correct under the islamic laws then muslims should celebrate EID at same day.

If EID is meant to celebrate locally then why euroupe and arabia celebrate EID at the same day and would it not be against the phenomena that EID is for to bring unity in muslim UMMAH? so muslims in Europe are different from muslims in arabs or in pakistan? What you will say then Europe muslims are wrong, Arabic countries muslims are wrong or Pakistani muslims are doing wrong. I am sure you will agree this is not the message of EID or Islam. This battle will continue as it is, the only solution we can get is from the above conclusion of the saying of IMAM ABU HANIFA or there may be khilafa again (INSHALLAH).

Just consider if there is Khilafa what will be the procedure then is it be the locally (different days for different regions) or on one same day????

Think about it.

Jazakallah[/quote:35606vrm]
Eid Mubarak to you brother,

My quote actually has no value on the basis of any Imam's fatwa, my quote is just to state a fact, that we shamelessly following overseas people, so whats the point in showing our sovereignty in Islam, and in my opinion following moon sighting for Saudi Arabia is not at all objectionable, other Islamic states only waits for Saudi Arabia to decide their decision and then they follow, this is my personal experience in U.A.E where I spent 16 years,

zainabia said:

Why?

For your Information:

GOOD ONE. FUNNY

abbasiali said:
Asalam-o-alikum

Brother I understand what you trying to say but just imagine if we all muslims, regardless of saudi's or any other countries, celebrate EID on one day how beautiful and blessed it would be. I am basically from SWAT but now in UK, my family did EID today with all other PAKISTANIS. What I was saying is a possible solution to this problem. If we want to make EID one so we have to decide collectively. Let me explain it with a real scenario.

We all know that there is a little time difference in the North and South of Pakistan, I am not talking about clock I am talking about the sun rise and fall, like if you open fast in Swat then the person in karachi has to wait 15 to 30 min approx to open the fast. Similarly there is time difference in opening Fast in Islamabad and Karachi as well as Swat. As many of us knows that first moon is hardly age of max 5 to 10 min, now calculate the difference. Is it not obvious to do one EID in whole Pakistan? Why not we have to celebrate EID in karachi oneday then nextday in ISLAMABAD and SWAT etc.

Brother I have no bad intentions nor criticising any body I just want us to unite as muslims are brothers and sisters in islam, so some of our brothers and sister do it one day and some the other day. The solution is very very simple but due to our personal issues or political, I don't know what to name it, the N.W.F.P government and the federal government ruins it all for the whole muslim community in Pakistan. ISLAM means to unite as one and to hold the rope of Allah, but look at us we can't sacrifice our personal issues.

Sorry if my talk have hurt someone feelings but please think about it and you will come to the conclusion. I am not saying I am the only one right here. Please do think and research definitely you will dug out the right solution.

Thanks all

=================================================================================================================================
Think Different

think_different said:
abbasiali said:
Asalam-o-alikum

Brother I understand what you trying to say but just imagine if we all muslims, regardless of saudi's or any other countries, celebrate EID on one day how beautiful and blessed it would be. I am basically from SWAT but now in UK, my family did EID today with all other PAKISTANIS. What I was saying is a possible solution to this problem. If we want to make EID one so we have to decide collectively. Let me explain it with a real scenario.

We all know that there is a little time difference in the North and South of Pakistan, I am not talking about clock I am talking about the sun rise and fall, like if you open fast in Swat then the person in karachi has to wait 15 to 30 min approx to open the fast. Similarly there is time difference in opening Fast in Islamabad and Karachi as well as Swat. As many of us knows that first moon is hardly age of max 5 to 10 min, now calculate the difference. Is it not obvious to do one EID in whole Pakistan? Why not we have to celebrate EID in karachi oneday then nextday in ISLAMABAD and SWAT etc.

Brother I have no bad intentions nor criticising any body I just want us to unite as muslims are brothers and sisters in islam, so some of our brothers and sister do it one day and some the other day. The solution is very very simple but due to our personal issues or political, I don't know what to name it, the N.W.F.P government and the federal government ruins it all for the whole muslim community in Pakistan. ISLAM means to unite as one and to hold the rope of Allah, but look at us we can't sacrifice our personal issues.

Sorry if my talk have hurt someone feelings but please think about it and you will come to the conclusion. I am not saying I am the only one right here. Please do think and research definitely you will dug out the right solution.

Thanks all

=================================================================================================================================
Think Different
Brother,
You have not hurt anyone, unfortunately no one is agree to understand, we as Muslim need to be united, but instead going for unification, we are fighting on issues, which are useless, baseless, I am agree with you, and really want our brothers and sisters to understand the need of today, which is not to get stuck with these kind of issues.

think_different said:

AoA, Eid Mubarak to everyone. Brother Think_Different, During the Khilafa, it was impossible to have one Eid from Saudia Arabia to Turkey because there was no means of communication to inform others immediately if moon was sighted in any one country or place that was part of the Khilafa. A horse/camel/pigeon would take days/months to take that news to others. So, could you logically explain how was it possible to have one Eid in the entire Muslim world under during Khilafat????

rana14801

my question to all those who r in favor of celebrating Eid with Saudia. For having more unity shall all Muslims of this world should have same prayers time as with Saudia? if this could be done well i m ready to perform all other Islamic celebrations with them.the shariah principal is"keep fast and celebrate eid on the sighting of moon.if moon could not be sighted due to clouds or any other reason, then complete 30 ROZA" ISLAM IS VERY SIMPLE ON THIS ISSUE PLEASE DON'T TRY TO CREATE FUSS ON IT.i m positive that people commenting have very little knowledge on this subject.My 2nd question is that those who awarded FATWA at NWFP,did any one of them sighted the moon them self? couldn't they fly to the area to sight the moon them self inspite of having all resources avail like chopper or small aircraft.and my third question is that AFTAAR and prayers timings r diffrent in one country or u may take example of Pakistan,then how do u wish to have eid on one day with NWFP only where as rest 3 provinces did not sight the moon? and surprisingly their 2 leaders r blaming PUNJAB by saying that PUNJABIES DO NOT ACCEPT THE EVIDENCE PROVIDED BY OUR ULMAAS.it is nothing but they have BUGHAZ at their hearts and they have NAFRAT against Punjab and they r trying to create between the people of Pakistan just to achieve their hidden aims against our beloved Country Pakistan. BE AWARE OF IT.PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD.

C

commander

Assalm o alikum and Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters,

The Hadith commands us to start the month of fasting after the actual sighting of the crescent, not mere calculations:

It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah ibn Umar (Radhiyallahu Anhuma) that
Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, Do not fast until you have seen the crescent (of Ramadhan) and do not stop observing fasts until you have seen the crescent (of Shawwal); and if the skies are overcast, then complete the month.
(Sahih al-Bukhari Vol.2 Pg.281 Darul Fikr)

bhitai

I wonder, if the whole world is wrong and Pakistani Traitor of Islam are right. No matter whatever the muslim around the world say, pubjab will celebrate Eid with the helpd of those navigations which are not even sucessful in aeroplances.
how many airplanes fly around the world every day?
how many drop out of skies?
and you claim this system is not successful?

for you, the concept of a mechanical/electronic means of transportation is probably alien, cuz you have been living in 700 AD. Go live in a tent and stop using the internet.

I wonder if Sparko and Navy Navigations has anything to do with muslim unity and integrity.
as if the sell-outs in Saudi palaces have everything to do with muslim unity?

Shame of your ill feelings, we have one Kaaba, one God, One Eid (same day) and Same day Ramadam.
if that is so why do you need a fking VISA to enter SAUDI Arab?
shouldn't SAUDI be renamed as 'muslim arabia'/'islamic arabia' or something, if your claim is correct?

Dont try to be the puppet of American who sometimes say that Pakistani are even ready to sell their wives for 10 dollars and I think this may be true with the so-called Americanization of Pakistani puppets.
Pakistanis sell their wives for 10 dollars.
SAUDIS sold their COUNTRY, including HIJAZ already!

C

commander

commander said:
Assalm o alikum and Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters,

The Hadith commands us to start the month of fasting after the actual sighting of the crescent, not mere calculations:

It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah ibn Umar (Radhiyallahu Anhuma) that
Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, Do not fast until you have seen the crescent (of Ramadhan) and do not stop observing fasts until you have seen the crescent (of Shawwal); and if the skies are overcast, then complete the month.
(Sahih al-Bukhari Vol.2 Pg.281 Darul Fikr)

I think in the light of above mentioned Hadith Sharif there is no need of argument.

A.Ali

As'salaam Alekum and Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Brothers we all celebrate Eid on the same date, that is 1st of Shawwal, now the question is when is 1st of Shawwal and how do we determine.

The best and only way to do is that we do it locally. It is not possible to celebrate Eid or start Ramadan on the same day... Let me give you a few examples.

If you want to celebrate Eid or start Ramadan according to sighting of moon in Saudi Arabia, by the time you announce that the moon has been sighted and you want to start Ramadan, it would already be morning in New Zealand and people would have already eaten their breakfast, so they cannot start Ramadan with Saudi Arabia..... If you want to go by California, by the time they announce that the moon has been sighted, it would already be almost lunch time in Japan. So you can see that it is impossible to have on the same day, but we can still have Eid and Ramadan on the same Islamic date.

My brother who quoted Imam Abu Hanifa, I think either he is wrong or Imam Abu Hanifa is wrong, which I don't think he is, i think my brother mis understood Imam Abu Hanifa. Imam Abu Hanifa does talk about unversal moon sighting but it is not for the entire World, it is limted to certain square miles... Please check again, and if I am wrong please correct me.

My question to all my brothers is, why do you think we can all be united, only if do the same thing. Why can't we all be different and still be united.

All my brothers and sisters, who have kids, look at your kids, do they all act the same way or they al act differently, aren't they all different and still the are united, or atleast you want them to be united. Why can't we celebrate Eid on different days and still be united. i think we should have Moon sighting Committee for each province, and they should announce Eid and for each province separately, if by chance, Eid and Ramadan start on the same day all over the country, then fine, and if it doesn't then that should not be a problem either.