Why Imran khan avoids tarnishing Nawaz sharif's Image in the media?

pakiace

Banned
Has Imran khan forgotten or his supporters including myself forgotten this

NAWAZ SHARIF hits and tries to flirt with American Journalist KIM BARKER at the time when Mumbai attacks 2008 Indo-Pak tensions were high and yet is adamant and ADDAT SA MAJBOOR TAXI, and fortunately the latter EXPOSES TAXI BROTHERS

From “The Taliban Shuffle” by Kim Barker (published by Doubleday):

“One of Sharif’s friends tried to explain him to me: “He might be tilting a little to the right, but he’s not an extremist. Extremists don’t go do hair implants. He also loves singing.” I had attempted to see Sharif when he first tried to return to Pakistan a few months earlier, in September. But commandos had stormed his plane shortly after it landed. Within five hours, he had been shipped back to Saudi Arabia, looking bewildered.

“You’re the only senior opposition leader left in Pakistan. How are you going to stay safe while campaigning?” (QUESTION BY KIM BARKER AFTER HIS RETURN TO PAKISTAN FROM SAUDIA)
and here comes nawaz sharif's vision
Sharif looked at me, sighed, and shook his head. “I don’t know. It’s a good question. What do you think, Kim?”
“I don’t know. I’m not the former prime minister of Pakistan. So what will you do?”
“Really, I don’t know. What do you think?” “What should I do?” he asked. “I can’t run a campaign sitting in my house, on the television.”

OK GUYS SO HERE STARTS THE FLIRT SCENE

I stood up. Sharif’s aide was already standing. “I should probably be going,” I said. “Thanks very much for your time.” “Yes, Mian Sahib’s schedule is very busy,” Sharif’s handler agreed.

“It’s all right,” Sharif said. “She can ask a few more questions.” I sat down. I tried to leave again, fearing I was overstaying my welcome. But Sharif said I could ask more questions. “One more,” I said, wary of Sharif’s aide. Then I asked the question that was really on my mind. Are you a tiger or a lion to which he replied tiger

I had mentioned his hair plugs, twice, and said Sharif’s genial personality made him seem more like a house cat than a tiger or lion. Ouch.

“So. Do you have a friend, Kim?” Sharif asked. I was unsure what he meant.

“I have a lot of friends,” I replied.
“No. Do you have a friend?”
I figured it out.
“You mean a boyfriend?” “Yes.” I looked at Sharif. I had two options—lie, or tell the truth. And because I wanted to see where this line of questioning was going, I told the truth. “I had a boyfriend. We recently broke up.” I nodded my head stupidly, as if to punctuate this thought.
“Why?” Sharif asked. “Was he too boring for you? Not fun enough?”
“Um. No. It just didn’t work out.”
“Oh. I cannot believe you do not have a friend,” Sharif countered.
“No. Nope. I don’t. I did.”
“Do you want me to find one for you?” Sharif asked.

Now NAWAZ SHARIF TELLS KIM BARKER AND NAME THE HUNT FOR A BOYFRIEND AS PROJECT

I flew to India to write some stories. Nawaz Sharif asked for my number there. He needed to talk about something important, outside Pakistan. One early evening, he called from London. Sharif wondered whether I would be back in Pakistan before Eid al-Fitr, the Islamic holiday at the end of Ramadan. Maybe, I told him. He planned to go to Pakistan for a day, and then to Saudi Arabia for four days.
“I am working on the project,” he said.
“Day and night, I’m sure,” I replied.
Sharif said the real reason he was calling was to warn me that the phones were tapped in Pakistan.
“Be very careful,” he said. “Your phones are tapped. My phones are tapped. Do you know a man named Rehman Malik? He is giving the orders to do this, maybe at the behest of Mr. Zardari.

So true. He had a solution—he would buy me a new phone. And give me a new number, but a number so precious that I could only give it to my very close friends, who had to get new phones and numbers as well. Very tempting, but I told him no. He was, after all, the former prime minister of Pakistan. I couldn’t accept any gifts from him.

“Don’t be—what is it you say? Don’t be naughty,” he said before hanging up.
Naughty? Who said that? The conversation was slightly worrying. I thought of Sharif as a Punjabi matchmaker determined to find me a man, not as anyone who talked naughty to me.

this IS YOUR LEADER ALL TAXI I MEAN NAWAZ SHARIF SUPPORTERS LOL SEE IT FOR YOURSELF

SOURCE :
http://www.area148.com/cms/?p=3922

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Because Imran Khan does not need to be that low of a creature.

Why would you get into someone's personal life. It has nothing to do with politics, Pluse Imran does not need to.

Ga nja bros are so corrupt, there is enough stuff to humiliate him.

I will give you an example:

If you are fighting with someone on an issue and you know you are right and the other person knows that he is wrong, therefore he has nothing much to say but he has to defend himself some how. He would go after your family, like Gan Ja bros went after Imran Khan's wife.

I hope that sums up for you.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No Neither have we forgotten nor have the PMLN supporters But we try to talk politics and talk about corruption,the problems and solutions but they always do personal attacks cos they know there is nothing else against Imran Khan.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
To me, its a useless thread ..
Imran Khan crticize Nawaz Sharif on every given moment .. infact more than he criticize PPP or MQM ..
if he is not doing that on one issue it doesn't mean his attitude is correct

That aside, on what ground he can criticize that ?
a person who has illegitimate daughter can't criticize someone else on JUST flirting ...
neither a MQM supporter can do that when their MAI BAAP has charges of rape .. extortion and killing aside
neither a PPP one with Zardari character
neither a drunken Mushi with Aslam Sukhera past ..

iss hamam main sub nange hain ..
show me one sincere politician here in Pakistan ...
honestly and sadly, there isn't any ..

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION=4887]Admin[/MENTION]: please block this ideot "honesty'. He is sick and dirty. A ot of decent people are on this site and female registrants are also on this site.

[MENTION=4887]Admin[/MENTION]: Also please remove his comments (at least NS has not licked ...................) immrdiately.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
@ honesty, mind your dirty language, this is public forum, not PM house of Nawaz. Mods plz delete the above post by this ill-mannered person.
[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION], [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION]

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@ honesty...You should be ashamed of urself for using such filthy language on a forum where men and women both visit...Kam se kam apni maa behen ko zehen mein la ke sharam khao.After all she was his wife.and had converted to Islam.Shame on u.

I don't wanna start talking about someone's personal life but i m sure u must have read what Kim Barker wrote in her book.And ur flag shows u urself are sitting in thos christians and jews lap.

@Waseem @Adeel @abbasiali ....Ban this guy for good plz...He does not deserve to be on this forum...Thanks

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
@Admin : please block this ideot "honesty'. He is sick and dirty. A ot of decent people are on this site and female registrants are also on this site.

@Admin : Also please remove his comments (at least NS has not licked ...................) immrdiately.

Sorry guys, we try to keep the forum as clean as we can. We can't be on 24/7. Please keep reporting. This guy has been permanently banned.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan clearly said in Khari Baat that he will not attack anyone's personal life even if PMLN goons attack his personal life, he has principles and ethics unlike his opponents.

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
when ever imran gose to londen is he staying wth his exwife ???????????? the people living in europe they know that very well

fareedasmer

Voter (50+ posts)
the reason why Imran does not rubbish Nawaz shareef
1.Islam does not allow this
2.Nawaz shareef is himself doing a good job to tarnish hi name his reputation no need for any one
3.its not right thing to Do because Allah know s who is what
so i think Imran is a gentleman and inshallah will be a good man to lead Pakistan away from what is going on now Please shun from back biting

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
kyun k usay pata hai k phir log us ki najaiz ullad ki taraf bhe refer karain gay...............................itna wo sharif nai hai k yeah baat intentionally chor day, waisay wo kya kum ghaliyaan daita hai.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
please not the following for all those people who consider imran as an angel:-

1. i never said nawaz sharif is angel and i never said he hasnt done any mistakes.if i talked about PML N it is just keeping in view the game plan of zardari and co which is to make Bilawal next prime minister and they only see pml n in their way and other than their is no party in a position to block them and what imran khan is doing is to attempt to divide vote bank so the advantage goes to zardari

2....let me count his mistakes for your information 1.support Musharraf and his Marshall law 2.Support Musharraf on his Refrendum. 3.withdrawl of case against altaf hussain on the basis of personal interests since MQM went to usa court on sitta white case ,usa court issued summons to imran khan and in return imran did bargaining with mqm and withdraw that case from london and mqm did that from usa.

4.If tayryyan khan was his daughter by mistake why he did the punishment to nation.we live in west and we know the politicians here can not deny such a thing.

5.On NICL case especially Monis Elahi ,he never said a word .i would be thankful if you give me any weblink or reference of any of his speech in which he talked about it.

6.On Raymond David Issue,he met with American ambassedor 1 day before the release of Raymond Davis,why he did not give any details of that meeting at all ,when asked about it.

7.The way he criticize Nawaz sharif which is fine and self evident...but why he didnt make obvious statesments on Abbottabad issue,on Karachi issue of mehran base and innocent killings .

8.where was he hidden on the day of long march when judges were restored.

9.According to him he did not take part in last general elections b/c chief justice was not restored...but why did he run away from elections after the restoration of judges ,especially in kashmir elections,in gilgit baltistan elections,and many by elections recently.As he does not believe in democracy and he and Musharraf are quite same natured person.

10.why he did not deny telephone contacts with Musharraf when asked in 11th hour prgramme by wasim badami...He did deny meeting but he did not deny telephone contacts .why he keeps dogs when dogs are not allowed in islam to keep at home and further he accepted in the same programme that his dog and mushraff dogs are brothers....what sort of statements are these.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
Personal life does matter when you want to lead and represent a country.especially when we are following a democratic system which is being intruduced by west.we live in west and here we see that personal life of their leaders is just like an open book and they can not hide,can not do anything against public.
in islam also a leader should be of a character according to Quran and sunnah.so if me ,u or any one else wants to joint politics we have to start it from our home and give a good example .
In turkey their prezident/prime minister wives covers head and west high light this issue soo much...what would you say this is personal dont talk...no for a leader everything matters and especially when you talk about others lives which imran khan does and he should also see himself first that what a mess he has created in his life .

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
persoanl life , its no ones business..

when bill clinton had a scandal which was personl and he had to step forward like a man and he accepted it and ask forgiveness in public.especially for that society this is a common and normal thing and when it comes to us we should see where we stands.

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)
let nawaz sharif enjoyee with kim barker he will bring another (waris) for this country we dont have any problem