Why IK has to defend every Tom Dick and Harry

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
He was not popular at all man. The way you are frustrated on your leadership on his mistakes. I am furious on the Noonis as well. I was very vocal against the ouster of the IK.
IK got the Steroids shots because of the bad economy otherwise he was just dead. See my old thread

Hahaha - I was not active on the forum at that time, but I remember your thread Putwari.

But let me tell you that Noonis knew all of this. But there was a big case of Money Laundering just ready to mince Shahbaz Shareef. And the General Faiz as COAS were ways more scarier of Noonis

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
اظہر مشوانی کو کیوں دس دن غائب رکھا؟؟؟ اندھے کو بھی نظر آرہا ہے کہ وہ نیازی کے قریبی بندوں کو اٹھا رہے ہیں آپ کو نہ جانے کیوں سمجھ نہیں آرہی

آج عدالت نے اس کا ایک دن کا بھی ریمانڈ نہیں دیا ایف آئی اے کو کیونکہ ان کے پاس کچھ تھا ہی نئیں

https://twitter.com/x/status/1646485777856053250
I totally agree with you Sir. I just said that IK is walking on a thin line and he has to be a bit careful about his image. Theer is no room for mistakes. Defending someone blamed with the criminal activities is quite a blemishing act in the eyes of international observers.
I guess this tweet can be used by opponents to dilute the Human rights stance that PTI was able to build on Azhar Mashwani case.
It is just my opinion, you can disagree with me and I will respect that.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahaha - I was not active on the forum at that time, but I remember your thread Putwari.

But let me tell you that Noonis knew all of this. But there was a big case of Money Laundering just ready to mince Shahbaz Shareef. And the General Faiz as COAS were ways more scarier of Noonis
Guess what? -- I agree with you.
Yes these fears were very Genuine

Wake up Pak

715491_60502799.jpg

I always point out the mistakes of IK which are digging us more and more in trouble and then I get abused and labeled as Putwari. I was very volal against the decisions of resigning from NA and dissolving the PAs. But Fallows just abused me. Today theer is no one who can tell me a single benefit of we got from tsi adventure. This attitude makes me run away from this place, but I get forced to come back when I see something utterly wrong happening.

It is not the level of Imran Khan to come down and defend every Tom Dick and Harry around him. We know 90% of the PTI is full of opportunists who have criminal Past and now are taking refuge under the leadership of Imran Khan. We are running a Champaign around the money launders and boasting on the Maqsood Chaprasi demise, yet IK is defending a person who is blamed as a Money launderer.

Yes I am talking about IKs tweet on Iftikhar Ghumas arrest. Why he has to make us assume that everyone around him is just and Angel and nothing else but Angel. What if this guy is really a criminal of running Hawala Hundi Business. Would IK be compelled to delete his tweet.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1646173470189920257 https://twitter.com/x/status/1646173473398566913
Let him defend himself Imran Khan. This guy seems more than capable to come clean in this Phony Law. But you have just added another speck on your forehead with this tweet.

Do you think that IK will defend these duffer fascist thieves?
TOM DICK & HARRY

images

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This attitude makes me run away from this place
Yaara zara eh kam te kar!

😂 😂 😂 😂 Raja chawal talking to himself on both his IDs !

Wake up Pak

All the International Financial Institutions projected Pakistan's GDP growth under 1%
ADB 0.6%
IMF 0.5%
WB 0.4%

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Like Aleem Khan and Jhangir Khan Tareen there are other small businessmen who are not 100% clean and who are with Imran Khan , we can not say for 100% that they are there for personal gains only But it is incumbent on Imran Khan to have a clean house which unfortunately not the case right now.
Every one is welcome and more financially strong the person is, the more warm welcome at Zaman Park