Why do people still hold musharraf dear ??

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
It makes me very very angry to hear some people praise musharraf. He single handledly has brought pakistan to the brink of extinction. He sold us out for a villa in the UK. He is responsible for all the drone attacks , the bombs and suiside bombings in pakistan today. There was no sugar crises before he took power , there was no water shortage before he took over , there was no load shedding before he took over so why is it that alot of idiots still support him. He killed bugti , starting and uprising in balochistan, he killed benazir and countless other pakistanis inside pakistan. He sold Dr Afia ,he sold 4000 other pakistanis to the americans just so he could get rich. He and the army is reponsible for this whole terror mess, and this terror is destroying pakistan from inside . He is reponsible for our economy being in shambles , he is responsible for not sorting out so many things when he was in power.He was responsible for kargil and caused great harm to the kashmir struggle. Something i will never forgive him for.

I know some of his supporters are going to say ,o well during his time our economy was growing ,it was growing because he promised to help the americans in return for the UN removing sanctions on pakistan, that is why the economy was grown. He helped the american for billions of dollars that is why our economy was growning. Our economy was growing because the world economy was growning and we had friends like china. Anything he did for this country was undone by his love and fear of the americans.
You guys keep blaming the politicians for everything that is wrong with this country, but the fact is that the army ruled this country for about 40 years of pakistans existence so to me they are 90 percent responsble for the mess that pakistan has turnedd out to become. The perpetually sabotaged democracy in this country, he claimed to free the media,what non sense, by shutting down their offices when they spoke against him ,by sending them to jail when they spoke against him. What other media was free in the 1990's ??What channels did pakistan even have ?? it was only in the early 2000's was that the media revolution came about all over the world not just pakistan.If the politicians were allowed to do their jobs properly by now we mightve had a free media and some loyal non chor politicians. The army was responsible for 71. To me the politicians and the army are the same, a bunch of corrupt generals and politicians and nothing else. They have no love for this country, they only love power and luxury and white skin. He was nothing but another corrupt politician. He was only mad for power , that is why he went running to nawaz sharif and benazir when he was going to be impeached . He is living a free life now gloating about how he was the best thign that happened to pakistan while the people of pakistan burn and starve. Thank you Mr musharraf and thank you his stupid stupid supporters. [wall]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think there are alot of reasons that People of Pakistan still want MUSHARRAF back in politics.
Some of them I am posting here ....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES4SNxidGGI[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqOjUCVSfy4[/video]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
I think there are alot of reasons that People of Pakistan still want MUSHARRAF back in politics.
Some of them I am posting here ....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

Okay so lets start with the first video, To judge a leader you have to start with how things were before we started and how things were after we started. The halat in fata were just as bad in 2005 ,2006 ,2007...but in 1999 when he took over there was no uprising in fata or in balochistan. Then he talks about unemployment and the economy and people not having enough food. There was more then enough food in 1999 and lets not forget the whole world went to a recession and we are still in it . Countries like Germany UK, USA , canada india china also lost alot of jobs and its not just pakistan. Secondly he continuously have concessions to india on the water issue and many other issues and that is haunting us now. The only people that stil like him are the ones that have no understanding of world affairs and the economy. Please dont get me wrong the politicians are worse but the army isnt that much better anyway, has the army nto ruled this country for 30 + years ??? Should they take no blame in this ?? To me the army has ruled more than 30 years as they are always in power even when they are not. This guy killed butto and Bugti ,and he should hung in public. I hope that answered the first video.

To the second video i say we are conservative society and this was 1999 when he took over , pakistan had like 3 news channels then so it seems like u didnt read what i wrote and just posted videos. Are the politicians not allowing the media to be free , is sardaris cartoon not on um sub umeed say hain ??? please read what i wrote first.

Let me make it very clear, mushy is corrupt he took money for selling pakistanis who were tortured in the worse possible way known to man .They had bottles shoved up their ass, they were so badly beaten they were disfigured ,how can those people have any love for paksitan or musharraf. That is why there is an uprising in frontier and balochistan. He made this mess and ran away and bought a villa with this money and now people think its this governments fault because they dont knwo any better .

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
hang on friend. Musharraf was not a leader.

I like him because he was better than all these so called leaders. these leaders whom you people and people like me had choosen in the last election. The only thing bad about Musharraf was that he took the office in the bad time. 9/11, Afghan war and Iraq war, I mean from the bad time. he tried his best to deal with these issues and the issues which took place in the wake of these issues. If not Lal masjid than anytime in future a Peeli masjid, or a neeli masjid could have become a strong hold or a safe house for extremists.

some people are against him because he took some hard actions against the media. this media has already become a huge monster. even in europe and US there are some organizations or watch dogs who keeps eyes on media's actions. do we even have a single one. i think none.

some ppl say he sold the pakistani folks to US. I still have nodoubt that the same folk would be doing more suicide bombings in the country like what is still happening.

he was not a leader or politician he was way better than these culprits. somehow I still see him coming and taking the office.

Longlive Musharraf,
Pakistan Zindabad.

GeoG

Best of Luck Furry Bhai Sahib.

I have been reading you for last few days and loved your comments in all of your 20 posts. Wanted to welcome you on PakPatriot1's thread but didn't as you had ensorsed anti MQM point of view and it would seem like we are colluding, as oftern accused by our MQM friends. But today I can say you a Warm Wellcome after your excellent response on Contra's thread.

May be you have been a long time reader like hundreds of other and decided to jump in now or may be you have come across this forum recently. If you are an old follower of this forum then you would know a lot about various writers but if you are new, let me give you a little guided tour of this forum if you are new.

Every thread or response on thread does not desrve a reply or you will be bogged down with people like me who like to respond with rude two liners.
Your writing style suggest you are more of Test Player than 20/20 and I would name few of your kind I suggest you to interact. Starting with modrators (i have to hee hee), Our foes from India, Sangeen, Alihbkable, FlyHigh, Syd-nd, PakPatriot1, Shakir Qureshi, Sacaciouscorpion,Bret Hawk, Saladin A, Patriot,Sobia, Armani, Paki-Loyal in no particular order and a few more who are serious writers. Don't worry about Jury, Spartacus, Itsnotme90, Avatar as they play 5 over tape ball with me and few of my colleagues and we use abusive language so our posts never pass 300 (except Jury, Uc Ki Rozi Ka Sawal Hai) as we have to come with a new ID due to high warning level, every few months. :D

A good example will be this thread you have created, see after 20 posts, it will end up with dog fight between PTI and MQM.

Very Warm Wellcome, once again.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
GeoG said:
Best of Luck Furry Bhai Sahib.

I have been reading you for last few days and loved your comments in all of your 20 posts. Wanted to welcome you on PakPatriot1's thread but didn't as you had ensorsed anti MQM point of view and it would seem like we are colluding, as oftern accused by our MQM friends. But today I can say you a Warm Wellcome after your excellent response on Contra's thread.

May be you have been a long time reader like hundreds of other and decided to jump in now or may be you have come across this forum recently. If you are an old follower of this forum then you would know a lot about various writers but if you are new, let me give you a little guided tour of this forum if you are new.

Every thread or response on thread does not desrve a reply or you will be bogged down with people like me who like to respond with rude two liners.
Your writing style suggest you are more of Test Player than 20/20 and I would name few of your kind I suggest you to interact. Starting with modrators (i have to hee hee), Our foes from India, Sangeen, Alihbkable, Syd-nd, PakPatriot1, Shakir Qureshi, Sacaciouscorpion,Bret Hawk, Saladin A, Patriot,Sobia, Armani, Paki-Loyal in no particular order and a few more who are serious writers. Don't worry about Jury, Spartacus, Itsnotme90, Avatar as they play 5 over tape ball with me and few of my colleagues and we use abusive language so our posts never pass 300 (except Jury, Uc Ki Rozi Ka Sawal Hai) as we have to come with a new ID due to high warning level, every few months. :D

A good example will be this thread you have created, see after 20 posts, it will end up with dog fight between PTI and MQM.

Very Warm Wellcome, once again.

HAHA thanks alot geog and yes i joined like 2 3 weeks back but i didnt get much time read the forums and i felt the people dont really read the replies properly and just run through them really quickly. i hate all the leaders and all the parties a except imran khan but i dont think hed make a good leader. Just because i do not support your party does not mean i hate you or something. We can disagree and still be friends
Haha and yes i am posting alot now because i have alot of free time today so im just relaxing and catching up on some politics. I used to be a t20 players too but shouting doesnt really get the point across haha so whats the point. I dont think we should be worried about a few indians anyway. Anyhoo thanks for the welcome buddy i am only 22 right now and i think the mods are probably much older than me.

G

Musharraf has to be the greatest leader of pakistan!!
his facebook fans have crossed the 100,000 mark..more than all other pakistani politicians combined!
during his time the gdp pf pakistan almost became higher than that of india...he gave freedom of speech ..he brought a revolution in the media..without him there wldnt prolly be any GEO, ARY or any other such big tv giant! but unfortunately some of us abused the freedom...
but finally the so called democracy that some of us sought so badly took over and here v r..fighting for an ounce of aata, a bag of sugar, a few hours of electricity so v can live properly, a job that can help us feed our family, security so that v can sleep properly and so that our children dont grow up with that syndrom that fear that any second anythign can happen...congratulations all of u who wanted this democracy [clap]
the only solution for paksitan is to bring back musharraf, lick his feet, seek his forgiveness and let him rule once again so v can get back on the path that can lead us to eventually become a great nation!
GEO MUSHARRAF! V LOVE U!!! [musharaf] [musharaf]
p.s. all of u who are musharraf fans plz go to facebook and become "pervaiz musharraf" fans!

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
:D Im surprised and utterly awestruck by highly respectable brother Geo G who has put me in the ranks of Test Players haha. But yes furry bro welcome to this forum as like many good people around in this forum you seem to possess common ideologies like most of us have on this forum. And no doubt among the T20 players of this forum brothers Geo G, Sangeen, Taul, Digitalzygot, Gazoomartian, Spartacus, Jury, Karachi (And other rip offs from this id), contra and his Indian counterparts except Nepali Pundit (Shes more of a Test player here) are my favourites and especially Taul and Geo G brothers whose style of writing reminds me of the lethal combination of Afridi and Viv Richards. Here I think Geo G brothers style is more reminiscent to the destructive batting of Afridi and brother Tauls style is more matched to the ruthless cum graceful style of the King Viv. Gazoomartian bhai reminds me of incarnate form of Dickie Bird (Highly respectable umpire) who has happened to join the league of supersonic legion of T20 out of his retirement and I swear I like his new role and style as well. For Spartacus and Jury I always assume them to have similarities of Chetan Sharma and Beshan Singh Bedi who no matter how wonderfully try to spun the ball from the repertoire of their tricks the response from their tormentors Geo G and Sangeen (Andrew Symonds) has always been brutal and rude shots most of the time loafting their deliveries not only over the ropes but from the stadium as well. :lol:

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bret Hawk said:
:D Im surprised and utterly awestruck by highly respectable brother Geo G who has put me in the ranks of Test Players haha. But yes furry bro welcome to this forum as like many good people around in this forum you seem to possess common ideologies like most of us have on this forum. And no doubt among the T20 players of this forum brothers Geo G, Sangeen, Taul, Digitalzygot, Gazoomartian, Spartacus, Jury, Karachi (And other rip offs from this id), contra and his Indian counterparts except Nepali Pundit (Shes more of a Test player here) are my favourites and especially Taul and Geo G brothers whose style of writing reminds me of the lethal combination of Afridi and Viv Richards. Here I think Geo G brothers style is more reminiscent more to the destructive batting of Afridi and brother Tauls style is more matched to the ruthless cum graceful style of the King Viv. Gazoomartian bhai reminds me of incarnate form of Dickie Bird (Highly respectable umpire) who has happened to join the league of supersonic legion of T20 out of his retirement and I swear I like his new role and style as well. For Spartacus and Jury I always assume them to have similarities of Chetan Sharma and Beshan Singh Bedi who no matter how wonderfully try to spun the ball from the repertoire of their tricks the response from their tormentors Geo G and Sangeen (Andrew Symonds) has always been brutal and rude shots most of the time loafting their deliveries not only over the ropes but from the stadium as well. :lol:

HAHA loving it so far , especially with ur wonderful commentary...i sir bow to you :D

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
prabhumast said:
Musharraf has to be the greatest leader of pakistan!!
his facebook fans have crossed the 100,000 mark..more than all other pakistani politicians combined!
during his time the gdp pf pakistan almost became higher than that of india...he gave freedom of speech ..he brought a revolution in the media..without him there wldnt prolly be any GEO, ARY or any other such big tv giant! but unfortunately some of us abused the freedom...
but finally the so called democracy that some of us sought so badly took over and here v r..fighting for an ounce of aata, a bag of sugar, a few hours of electricity so v can live properly, a job that can help us feed our family, security so that v can sleep properly and so that our children dont grow up with that syndrom that fear that any second anythign can happen...congratulations all of u who wanted this democracy [clap]
the only solution for paksitan is to bring back musharraf, lick his feet, seek his forgiveness and let him rule once again so v can get back on the path that can lead us to eventually become a great nation!
GEO MUSHARRAF! V LOVE U!!! [musharaf] [musharaf]
p.s. all of u who are musharraf fans plz go to facebook and become "pervaiz musharraf" fans!

hmmm 100 thousand fans on facebook vs the millions that hate him ?? let me tell you brother that he gave no such freedom to the media he only made it look like that to fool fools like you. Most people on facebook are the rich and the upper middle class teenagers who have nothing better to do with their parents hard earned money . Even their parents dont like musharraf ,atleast the majority. Is the media not more free now ??? How can you claim that the army that has been in power for 60 percent of our life not be held responsible to the mess we are in now?? what possible explanation can you have?? A guy like imran khan who like you admired mush now hates him because he is a liar just like all the other politicians. Where is pakistans gdp now ?? where was pakistans gdp in 2007 and 2008 ?? i agree he did not start the war but the army does have to take some responsibility for not dealing with the US properly. The army does have to be held responsible for not integrating balochistan , sindh and frontier into the mainstream pakistan. And yes mush is the lesser of two evils, the other being politicians. He used words like other politicians from pml n pti ji and mqm to get guys like you on their side with rhetoric and crap figures. Where was the gdp of pakistan in 2008 when mush left, with 10 billion in aid. What you fail to understand is that a person that invites people like bb and nawaz back to the country to loot and plunder and steals money that he got frm the blood of the innocent can be anything but moral.

GeoG

Bret Hawk said:
:D Im surprised and utterly awestruck by highly respectable brother Geo G who has put me in the ranks of Test Players haha. But yes furry bro welcome to this forum as like many good people around in this forum you seem to possess common ideologies like most of us have on this forum. And no doubt among the T20 players of this forum brothers Geo G, Sangeen, Taul, Digitalzygot, Gazoomartian, Spartacus, Jury, Karachi (And other rip offs from this id), contra and his Indian counterparts except Nepali Pundit (Shes more of a Test player here) are my favourites and especially Taul and Geo G brothers whose style of writing reminds me of the lethal combination of Afridi and Viv Richards. Here I think Geo G brothers style is more reminiscent to the destructive batting of Afridi and brother Tauls style is more matched to the ruthless cum graceful style of the King Viv. Gazoomartian bhai reminds me of incarnate form of Dickie Bird (Highly respectable umpire) who has happened to join the league of supersonic legion of T20 out of his retirement and I swear I like his new role and style as well. For Spartacus and Jury I always assume them to have similarities of Chetan Sharma and Beshan Singh Bedi who no matter how wonderfully try to spun the ball from the repertoire of their tricks the response from their tormentors Geo G and Sangeen (Andrew Symonds) has always been brutal and rude shots most of the time loafting their deliveries not only over the ropes but from the stadium as well. :lol:

You have just been nominated to captain the World XI :D but sad part is Afridi is not going to be part of the team :(
Very Good Commentry Brother, Loved It. [clap]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
GeoG said:
Bret Hawk said:

You have just been nominated to captain the World XI :D but sad part is Afridi is not going to be part of the team :(
Very Good Commentry Brother, Loved It. [clap]

haha so i guess this means im in the middle order than , agonizingly slow and always playing politics

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
To Dear Furry87,,Welcome onboard, you have chosen very correct way to get sympathy, attention, notable by putting Musharraf as a villian in your threads. This is what now a days our biased media, particularly GEO is busy by promoting anybody (I said any body) who showed ill feelings about Musharraf. Definitely people who hate Musharraf would definitely like you and your comments without even judging whether it is reality or just an anti Musharraf's feelings. Bhai, please before you write, I would request you to read the history (dont go far away, just remember 09/11), after 9/11, the foreign policies of each country being reversed or forced to reverse by USA. Now please dont tell that Musharraf is also behind 09/11 as you claimed in ur thread that Musharraf is behind every thing happened to Pakistan :-) In short all your others claims are also fictious and baseless. Musharraf is still has charisma in his personality and that's why our corrupt politicians still afraid to him but Inshallah he will come back in a style and will rule our lovely country.
Regards,

Pak Economy in 1999 was: $ 75 billion
Pak Economy in 2007 is: $ 160 billion
Pak Economy in 2008 is: $ 170 billion

GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in 1999: $ 270 billion
GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in 2007: $ 475.5 billion
GDP Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) in 2008: $ 504.3 billion

GDP per Capita Income in 1999: $ 450
GDP per Capita Income in 2007: $ 926
GDP per Capita Income in 2008: $1085

Pak revenue collection 1999: Rs. 305 billion
Pak revenue collection 2007: Rs. 708 billion
Pak revenue collection 2008: Rs. 990 billion

Pak Foreign reserves in 1999: $ 1.96 billion
Pak Foreign reserves in 2007: $ 16.4 billion
Pak Foreign reserves in 2008: $ 8.89 billion

Pak Exports in 1999: $ 8 billion
Pak Exports in 2007: $ 18.5 billion
Pak Exports in 2008: $ 19.22 billion

Textile Exports in 1999: $ 5.5 billion
Textile Exports in 2007: $ 11.2 billion

KHI stock exchange 1999: $ 5 billion at 700 points
KHI stock exchange 2007: $ 75 billion at 14,000 points
KHI stock exchange 2009: $ 20 billion at 4,972 points

Foreign Investment in 1999: $ 301 million
Foreign Investment in 2007: $ 8.4 billion
Foreign Investment in 2008: $ 5.19 billion

Large Scale Manufacturing (LSM) in 1999: 1.5%
Large Scale Manufacturing (LSM) in 2005: 19.9%
Large Scale Manufacturing (LSM) in 2008: 4.8%

Debt servicing 1999: 65% of GDP
Debt servicing 2007: 28% of GDP
Debt servicing 2008: 27% of GDP

Poverty level in 1999: 34%
Poverty level in 2007: 24% Overall, 12 million people have been pushed out of Poverty in 2001 -2005!

Literacy rate in 1999: 45%
Literacy rate in 2007: 53%

Pak Development programs 1999: Rs. 80 billion
Pak Development programs 2007: Rs. 520 billion
Pak Development programs 2008: Rs. 549.7 billion

Dollar1997-1999 : 40-52
Dollar 2000-2007 : 53-60
Dollar 2008-2009 : 61-83

Inflation 1998 : 7.8%
Inflation 2007 : 7.7%
Inflation 2008 : 25%

FACT: Jan 14: Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 Educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 per cent) in the public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 per cent) in the private sector, reports the National Education Census (NEC-2005). The census jointly conducted by the Ministry of Education, the Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM) and the Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) reveals that the number of private-sector institutions has increased from 36,096 in 1999-2000 to 81,103 in 2005, i.e. by 100 per cent. 45,007 Educational Institutions have increased in Musharraf Era.
FACT: Pakistan is 3rd in world in Banking profitability, a report of IMF said. On the IMF chart, Pakistans banking profitability is on third position after Colombia and Venezuela. On the IMF chart India is on 36th position and China is on 40th position. Pakistans Banking sector turned profitable in 2002. Their profits continued to rise for the next five years and peaked to Rs 84.1 ($1.1 billion) billion in 2006
In 1999-2000 there were 31 Public Universities. Now 2005-2006 there are 49 Public Universities
President Musharraf inaugurated an over Rs. 1.36 billion 18 Mega Watt Naltar hydro power project. The project, completed in four years at Naltar near Gilgit
The Private Power Infrastructure Board (PPIB) has approved expansion of Tarbela dam power project that would generate 960 MW costing $500 million.
President Musharraf Thursday inaugurated the Mirani Dam. Mirani Dam in Kech area of Mekran district with a catchment area of 12,000 square kilometre has been built in four years at a cost of Rs6 billion that includes Rs1.5 billion in compensation to the affected people. It will have a storage capacity of over 300,000 million acre feet of water.
Gomal Zam Dam: This project started Aug 2002 and is expected to be completed early 2008. It is located in the Damaan in NWFP. It is 437 feet high and will irrigate about 163,000 acres of land. The total costs amounts to Rs. 12 billion. Having a gross storage of 1.14 MAF. It will produce 17.4 MW of electricity.
Telecom sector has attracted an investment of $ 9 billion in last three years. It created of 80,000 jobs directly and 500,000 jobs indirectly.
Corrupt & Incompetent Nawaz Sharif made one motorway M2 (Lahore Islamabad). Under Musharraf 6 Motorways completed or under construction:
M1 (Islamabad to Peshawar) (Rs.13 bn) [155 km] (started 2003 Completed Oct 2007)
M3 (Pindi to Faisalabad) (Rs.5.6 bn) [53 km] (started 2002 Completed 2004)
M8 (Gwadar to Ratodero) [1072 km] (started 2004 will complete 2009)
M9 (Karachi to Hyderabad) (Rs.6.3 bn) [136 km] (
M10 (Karachi Northern bypass) (Rs 3.5 bn) [56 km] (completed 2007)
M11 (Lahore to Sialkot) (Rs.23 bn) -[101 km] (started 2006 under construction)
Under Musharraf various Highways under construction throughout the country. Including N5, N-25, N-35, N-45, N-50, N-55, N-65, N-70, N-75, N-80, S-1, etc.
2-12-07: Sialkot International Airport Limited (SIAL) completed. The 1,002-acre airport is 13 km west of Sialkot and is linked by a road to Gujranwala, Wazirabad, Gujrat, Narowal, the Export Processing Zone (EPZ) and the Sialkot Dry Port Trust.
37. Ghandara International Airport (Islamabad) the first-ever green-field airport being built at a cost of $400 million; with a renowned international consultant, Louis Berger Group of USA. President Musharraf laid the foundation stone of the project on April 7, 2007 and will be completed by Dec 2010. Its total area is 3700 acres (15 km).
Police Act 1861 replaced by Police Order 2002 after 141 years. Police force divided into three separate wings: Watch and ward, Investigation and Prosecution

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakistan first said:
To Dear Furry87,,Welcome onboard, you have chosen very correct way to get sympathy, attention, notable by putting Musharraf as a villian in your threads. This is what now a days our biased media, particularly GEO is busy by promoting anybody (I said any body) who showed ill feelings about Musharraf. Definitely people who hate Musharraf would definitely like you and your comments without even judging whether it is reality or just an anti Musharraf's feelings. Bhai, please before you write, I would request you to read the history (dont go far away, just remember 09/11), after 9/11, the foreign policies of each country being reversed or forced to reverse by USA. Now please dont tell that Musharraf is also behind 09/11 as you claimed in ur thread that Musharraf is behind every thing happened to Pakistan :-) In short all your others claims are also fictious and baseless. Musharraf is still has charisma in his personality and that's why our corrupt politicians still afraid to him but Inshallah he will come back in a style and will rule our lovely country.
Regards,

sorry buddy i was not trying to get anyone sympathy and i definately did not single musharrah out , i seriously do not know what wrong with the people in this forum. And yes i agree with you a thousand times that the politicians are worse than musharraf ive been saying that for like days now but no one seems to listen. It very insulting for you to say something like please dont claim mush did 9/11 is you really read what i wrote u wouldnt be saying that. And i did not say musharraf was behind everythign that happened to pakistan , i said alot of the blame has to go to the army because they ruled the country for over 30 years , they have spent more time in government then than the politicians. I was happy that he went into lal mosque i supported some of his decisions. Mush is not coming back he does not care about you or me.
Every thing i say is ficticious and baseless true, maybe you should google it and try to find someone you trust. Mush gave the army a bad name and that is why the army asked him to kindly eff off.By the way where did he get his villa worth a million dollars ??

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
furry87 said:
pakistan first said:
Regards,

sorry buddy i was not trying to get anyone sympathy and i definately did not single musharrah out , i seriously do not know what wrong with the people in this forum. And yes i agree with you a thousand times that the politicians are worse than musharraf ive been saying that for like days now but no one seems to listen. It very insulting for you to say something like please dont claim mush did 9/11 is you really read what i wrote u wouldnt be saying that. And i did not say musharraf was behind everythign that happened to pakistan , i said alot of the blame has to go to the army because they ruled the country for over 30 years , they have spent more time in government then than the politicians. I was happy that he went into lal mosque i supported some of his decisions. Mush is not coming back he does not care about you or me.
Every thing i say is ficticious and baseless true, maybe you should google it and try to find someone you trust. Mush gave the army a bad name and that is why the army asked him to kindly eff off.By the way where did he get his villa worth a million dollars ??

Well brother, Musharraf has already showed his sincerity to Pakistan via his world wide lectures by promoting Pakistan's image, he never criticise any politician or showed any personal feelings, which is at least new to me as it never happened in the history of Pakistan. BB & NS used to disclose all the secrets while away from the premiership and that's why they become security risks in the agency list. His all actions were in favour of Pakistan, soon or later it will be identified.
I think Musharraf never claimed that he put all his money into the apartment, it was clearly mentioned that with the help of his friends he managed to get this apartment plus dont forget his income through lectures which is on record that he has paid more than Clinton. Also, if this money came from ill means then till now you may able to read a column from Mr Ansar Abbasi but still there is no such report YET. You have all the rights to criticise Musharraf's some actions but it will be very much unfair if you raised any corruption charges against him.
Regards,

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ?? . ?? ?? ?/?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? .
?? ????? ??????????? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ????? .
??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???
???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???
??? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???
????? ???? ???? ?? ? ??? ???? ???? .??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?
?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???

Star Gazer

I will only like to clear one misconception where you have reversed the figures that you seem to have just borowed from some one without verification. such misqouted figures tend to reduce the value of your arguments.
"Pakistan Army ruled for 40 years". WRONG FIGURE
1947 to 1958 many political parties came and went.Equals 11 years.
1971 to 1977 PPP. Equals 06 years
1982 to 1999 ML and PPP alternating Equals 17 years
2003 to 2010 Equals 07 years
Total Total 41 years

So 41 years of rule by political parties out of 62 years. this is not to endorse or justify the involvement of the Army but I like to keep things honest and clean.

And as for the tall claims by the political parties when they are not in power, well now that they have the power they can not even lift a finger without the permission of whoever they consider their masters. They are so busy in bickering over things that are not even important to people and their best excuse is "Hamarey khilaaf saazish ho rahee hai". Jo khud kartey hain wohi un ko nazar ata hai!