why do Pakistanis want Musharraf back?

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
My mother was not in line for Atta , sugar , ghee
Gilani says i give jobs > God damed don't give jobs , creat jobs we will get them .
Musharaf was bringing 7 foreign universities, this zardari govt destroy education system.
did musharaf took electicity in his pocket , Gas and Petrol as well . Do't like Musharaf he was bad man because growth was 7 % and now 2% masha Allah . Yes my friend hate Musharaf not only Musharaf but every body who is good for Pakistan must be hated.He give us power to elect our local body representitive , we hate him because we wanne commissioner who is apointed by MPA.
Govt say we got the mendate , Oh stupid first I ( people ) have the mendate given by contituion of Pakisn ( peace ,Protection , Jobs , welfare ) where is my medate. You stole mendate (by casting 3.6 million fake vots by fake degrees )
If Musharaf was responsible for Bughati and Lal Masjid why not Zardar for Karachi.
In katti Pahari three days killing ranger and police was not allowed to stop , they waited three days and when they order ranger in 2 hrs every thing was normwl , yes zardari is responsible .
So we have no couge to ask zardari . lets go to Musharaf he responsible because in his time Mustfa kamal became Mayer and great progress in karachi . We Hate mustaf Kamal because he was good for city and country.
see you chest and think what are we .
We said Ayube ***** hai hai after we said Sir come bake and take care " he said ab ***** buddah ho gia hai : we were so happy when Zia ul haque came and sweets were ditributed ( even Baber Awan did )
We tired from Zia .
Benazir , who hold Nwaz' scrap ship in see for one month we kick her out nawaz came he create SRO
and drop the duty for one month and cover the damage was given by Benazir , we kick him out
Story will be long . But the aceievements of Musharaf are more than all those periods. So why he should not be hated
Steel mill agreement to sell 23million now rthat in loss 27 . Railway , Pia waht a great progess.

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
Poverty line was 22 now it is 47.
Why he struggle to drop poverty amd make life easy for poors.
that Baghora must be punished

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
Ch Shujahat said he is creater of NORO .
He is sitting in Pakistan go and get him . You don't have wait for musharaf.
But you know We.............

lovely_pk

Banned
Ameen. Allah karay Musharraf 290 saal tak zinda rahay aur khod dekhay k history main dictators koi kia durgat banti hai. Aaj Zia aur Ayub per hur koi launat karta hai aur koi awaz bhi oun k defense main nahi aati.
Abhi musharraf sey personal faida lainay walay aur es ki parties main sharab penay walay kuch hain jo es k huq main boltay hain. Sub chhorr jain gey chand saal baad.

it seems like you are the first hypocrite who get intensively hurts whenever i write any comment in the favour of my great leader. but let me take this oppurtnity and burst off my angriness on you and on your leader to ease off some pressure sitting in my chest.

You are your hypocrite leader are nothing but the puppets of Taliban and seeking the taliban shelter in entering Karachi. Your leader is the unique example in Pakisani history who used to be Play boy and brought ethnics politics in Cricket. He descriminated the urdu speaking players and refuse to play under the greatest cricketer of all time Javed Miandad and he wasn't done here but he also tried to ruin his carrier many times. Nawaz sharif provided free land for his hospital but this hypocrite turned his back on him also and never mention his name who made a great contribution for Cancer Hospital. He is against American policies but not against American dollars. I saw this hypocrite visiting every year in western countires for charity but never thank to those people who helped him in running his hospital. ***** hoi aisei hypocrite per.. Allah kiye *****.... i am not done and still have alot to say.. let me know if this is not enough...

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
When Musharraf went he said
"PAKISTAN KA ALLAH HE HAFIZ"
Because He knew what blunders he had made like "NRO" with ZARDARI

and "Enlightened Modernization and Corruption of Morality" through so called free media without any Constituted manifesto protecting the values of our culture and Pakistan

and "Suicide Bombings and Drone and Banda Becho paisy Lo Culture" and "Handicapped Pakistan Military" which is more handicapped today and

finally he licked the shoes of US just to be in power and gave us the wonderful gift of "War on Terrorism"

2002 " No terrorism"-------------------------->2011 " 50,000 dead and counting"

All of the above has rotten Pakistan to the core.
THANK YOU MUSHARRAF
Waqai Ab "PAKISTAN ka ALLAH HE HAFIZ"

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
it seems like you are the first hypocrite who get intensively hurts whenever i write any comment in the favour of my great leader. but let me take this oppurtnity and burst off my angriness on you and on your leader to ease off some pressure sitting in my chest.

You are your hypocrite leader are nothing but the puppets of Taliban and seeking the taliban shelter in entering Karachi. Your leader is the unique example in Pakisani history who used to be Play boy and brought ethnics politics in Cricket. He descriminated the urdu speaking players and refuse to play under the greatest cricketer of all time Javed Miandad and he wasn't done here but he also tried to ruin his carrier many times. Nawaz sharif provided free land for his hospital but this hypocrite turned his back on him also and never mention his name who made a great contribution for Cancer Hospital. He is against American policies but not against American dollars. I saw this hypocrite visiting every year in western countires for charity but never thank to those people who helped him in running his hospital. ***** hoi aisei hypocrite per.. Allah kiye *****.... i am not done and still have alot to say.. let me know if this is not enough...
Keep going. But try to make some sense.

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Brother when something is wrong say it's wrong and when something is right say it's right.
You have all the right to say anything against anyone, but try to speak the truth.
Truth makes you, Lies breaks you

lovely_pk

Banned
Brother when something is wrong say it's wrong and when something is right say it's right.
You have all the right to say anything against anyone, but try to speak the truth.
Truth makes you, Lies breaks you

That's exactly i was trying to prove.. I appreciate you helping me out here...

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zardari is the biggest crook but how does it make musharaf so innocent?

Is he still coming back on March 23, 2012 or he just change his mind? look at him, who stopped others from coming back is begging to come back. hahahhaha