Why did I quit? - Pakpatriot1

Adeel

Founder
AuditManager said:
we appreciate ur feelings mr patriot.
plz come back and give us ur posts .

Salam guys,

I am a volunteer moderator on this forum and moderate for 4-6 hours daily while I'm at work. So basically, It's admin, me, arshad (also a volunteer moderator) and Black Rock take care of this forum. Obviously It is not enough since the traffic has gone way up since we started. Just two months ago we had 3,000 daily visitors and this number has increased to whopping 7,000-9,000 daily unique visitors now.

All of us (moderators) have full time jobs and families at home and we try our best to keep the forum clean and friendly but this is not an excuse. We need to do something more!

I spoke to Admin about this and we planned a few things to tackle the issue. Inshallah

You guys are welcome to give out any suggestions you have in "Suggestion and Support" forum

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
hey paki patriot yarrr listen its a very sort of funny way to put ur problem but its old saying that (Nacchnie lagiee tu gunghut kasaah) means if u are going to dance then u dont need to do parda

so i u take part in poltics then u need to prepare for these sorts of things
life still goes on so u need to put ur points across regardless wot some one have to say about that oriteee so no QUIT pakis are not Quitters dont let us down lol brov u r not [musharaf] lol run away man lol

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Sindhi ham . balochi ham, panjabi ham, pathan ham,
is parcham ( flag of pakistan ) k nechay pak foj k jawab ham.....

not nacessary either Foj or nation.... we belongs to same flag.... pakistani and love our flag and country..

Brother Pakpetriotic.... who ever abuse you, trust me, those words have been given as much rewards ( sawab ) to your ( marhoom ) parents you can imagen.
although it hearts your dignity, and may be you will be slapping that user if you can see him/her. but because you can't so what i would suggest you to counter attack: gather some Qur'Aanic verses/hadit/islamic materials which helps your points ( if you are right ) and send it to him.

tip.... islam dos't allow any one to abuse ... send him details of abusing in islam.... if he/she still do that, than u can better understand might he is not muslim.... could be from other religion. i will not turn your attention in parties thing ... but may be an indian or hindus. as now a days they are doing nothing but only bloging on pakistani blog spots as a pakistani and writing against islam / pak / pakistan political parties....

think about it bro....
we cant leave a battle but to get help from our ideology / islam.

JazakAllah.

A

abbasiali

Dear Paki,

Whole day I didn't feel like seeing siasat.pk, because of your decision, but some how I couldn't control, and here I am, the real pleasant surprise to see your thread, and then the return threads, which really have made me feel proud, and the only conclusion I observed, You are very warmly requested to reconsider your decision, plus every single person, who address you, have mostly act in your rival, but the respect they have shown for you is remarkable, Plus those who made remarks for you, I took them unresponsible, and I am sure they also must be having thoughts about your sentiments. and will make sure to behave responsibly.

I really like the remarks of Sher Khan, he talked like Sher, very brave, though I never read him before, but he is impressive,

Zainab as usual very brief, emotional, sort of aggressive, (But you know sisters always have their upper hand. LOL)

Have you read Qasim, I think he always keep one poetry book in hand, and bring one suitable verse on the spot. but It was very loving the last one.

Guy who complained about PML(N) Imran khan and Punjab favoritism, made a little harsh statement, but we all know, its not true, and we are here to monitor every one and criticize on wrong statements.

Admin & Adeel made very reasonable explanations, and I had the same feelings about them, its a huge operation, and in fact why don't you offer yourself as volunteer for Moderator.

So final conclusion which I observed, is, no one would like you to quit, every one regards and respect you honestly, and finally I will again request you to reconsider your decision, and help us to made this forum more successful with decency along with code of conduct.

Regards.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOVE, LOVE, AND ONLY LOVE. THIS IS MY NATION ALL ABOUT.
THANKS GOD I HAVE A PAKISTANI IDENTITY THAT I ALWAYS BE PRODOUD OF. BUT TODAY I HAD A REAL EXPERIENCE HOW MUCH LOVE THIS NATION HAS IN THEIR HEARTS.
I BELIEVE, THIS IS THE CEMENTING FORCE THAT IS KEEPING US ALIVE ON THE GLOBE.
I KNOW MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE YOUNG. YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY. YOURE PATRIOTISM AND AFFECTION TO THIS COUNTRY IS ABOVE EVERYTHING.
KHUDA KI QASAM, THIS GENERATION OF PAKISTANIS WILL TAKE PAKISTAN ON ITS REAL PLACE OF PROSPERITY AND PROGRESS.
KEEP THIS ATTITUDE MY DEAR FELLOWS AND SPREAD ONLY LOVE AMONG US; THIS IS THE VERY THING WE NEED.

SINCE ADMIN AND OTHER MODERATORS ARE IN THE LOOP NOW, AND APART FROM IT YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT ME, CAN NOT KEEP ME AWAY FROM THIS SITE ANYMORE.
THANKS ALL OF YOU. I APPRECIATE YOUR ATTENTION ON THE MATTER.

I WILL JUST SAY

BA ADAB BA NASEEB
BAI ADAB BAI NASEEB

AND YOU GUYS PROVED THAT WE AS A NATION HAVE VERY GOOD NASEEB. WE KNOW HOW TO RESPECT EACH OTHER. WITH THIS SPIRIT NO ONE CAN PUSH US DOWN, THATS MY EEMAN.

@ADEEL
TO AVOIDE THE SITUATION LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE I SUGGEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE DELETION RIGHTS TO SOME OF THE MEMBERS, WHO ALSO CAN REGISTER THEIR VIEWS BUT JUST KEEP THEIR EYES OPEN ON THE POSTS WITH ABUSES AND IMPROPER LANGUAGE. THEY JUST DO JUSTICE, NO MATTER WHO IS WRITING THESE, HIS FELLOW OR THE OPPONENT.

I AM SUGGESTING FEW NAMES AND YOU CAN ASK THEM IF THEY CAN DO THIS JOB.
1- ABBASI ALI
2-QASIM ZAIDI
3-LAHORI
4- SUGACIOUSCORPION
5-JURY

I CAN SEE THESE PEOPLE ARE REGULAR, NO OTHER REASON TO PROPOSE THEM.
THANKS ONCE AGAIN ALL OF YOU.

@ QASIM ZAIDI BHAI THIS IS FOR YOU:

FARAZ TARK-E-TAALUQ TOU KHER AB KYA HOGA
YEHI BOHOT HAI KEH, KUM KUM MILA KARO OOS SE. ;)

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
THANKS GOD I HAVE A PAKISTANI IDENTITY THAT I ALWAYS BE PRODOUD OF. BUT TODAY I HAD A REAL EXPERIENCE HOW MUCH LOVE THIS NATION HAS IN THEIR HEARTS.
I KNOW MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE YOUNG. YOU ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY. YOURE PATRIOTISM AND AFFECTION TO THIS COUNTRY IS ABOVE EVERYTHING.
KHUDA KI QASAM, THIS GENERATION OF PAKISTANIS WILL TAKE PAKISTAN ON ITS REAL PLACE OF PROSPERITY AND PROGRESS.
KEEP THIS ATTITUDE MY DEAR FELLOWS AND SPREAD ONLY LOVE AMONG US; THIS IS THE VERY THING WE NEED.

SINCE ADMIN AND OTHER MODERATORS ARE IN THE LOOP NOW, AND APART FROM IT YOUR CONCERNS ABOUT ME, CAN NOT KEEP ME AWAY FROM THIS SITE ANYMORE.

I WILL JUST SAY

BA ADAB BA NASEEB
BAI ADAB BAI NASEEB

AND YOU GUYS PROVED THAT WE AS A NATION HAVE VERY GOOD NASEEB. WE KNOW HOW TO RESPECT EACH OTHER. WITH THIS SPIRIT NO ONE CAN PUSH US DOWN, THATS MY EEMAN.

@ADEEL
TO AVOIDE THE SITUATION LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE I SUGGEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE DELETION RIGHTS TO SOME OF THE MEMBERS, WHO ALSO CAN REGISTER THEIR VIEWS BUT JUST KEEP THEIR EYES OPEN ON THE POSTS WITH ABUSES AND IMPROPER LANGUAGE. THEY JUST DO JUSTICE, NO MATTER WHO IS WRITING THESE, HIS FELLOW OR THE OPPONENT.

1- ABBASI ALI
2-QASIM ZAIDI
3-LAHORI
4- SUGACIOUSCORPION
5-JURY

Dear Paki,

Welcome Back

Regards

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

I WILL JUST SAY

BA ADAB BA NASEEB
BAI ADAB BAI NASEEB

@ADEEL

1- ABBASI ALI
2-QASIM ZAIDI
3-LAHORI
4- SUGACIOUSCORPION
5-JURY

Pakpatriot :

Welcome Back. so ....... What you say about Farooq Satar's new BMW ???? Can we find out where he got this fund.........

Just Kidding Bro, Don't get all windup now !!!!!!

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Salaam Brother!

I am very sorry that ur kind of patriot had to quit because of some stupid guy. I cant understand y people come here and start abusing different parties.
U r right that those who post MQM supportive material must be their workers but on the other hand I see some people who continuously post some hate materials against MQM.

I requested those guys not to do it and talk about national issues cuz we need unity at this time when every nation is encircling Pakistan.
I last visited Karachi back in 1989 so I dont know what is happening there. Therefore I can see that Mustafa Kamal is doing a great job but some guys come here and start abusing him. I dont think its a healthy activity.

If some1 has been abusive towards u, this shouldnt be tollerated and this person should be banned. The management dont block this type of people. Either enjoy all this or have some technical problem and cant block them..lol

Please dont leave and keep doing the great work. Post something that is patriotic I think no one would say something against u. If someone use abusive lango, we should force admin to expell them.

We need u brother plz dont leave.

Allah Hafiz

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
hey paki patriot lol lets get in to action striaght away ? minus one is coming down see who rule the pakistan in next few months [zardari] is joining [altaf] and [musharaf] and they will form a triqa lol

any ways good to see ya back beleive me we all missed u excluding me lol just joking

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

I WILL JUST SAY

BA ADAB BA NASEEB
BAI ADAB BAI NASEEB

@ADEEL

1- ABBASI ALI
2-QASIM ZAIDI
3-LAHORI
4- SUGACIOUSCORPION
5-JURY

Welcome back Pak Patroit
I apologize that i was away for the last few days and don't know what's was going on in the forum.
I cannot accept this fact that you are not in this forum to respond to all of my feeling against MQM.To be honest ,among all the MQM supporters you are the most stubborn one and always there to support MQM . we differed in the past and i am sure we will continue to differ with each other in the future and that's how the democracy is .Live and let the other people live.

I appreciate that you always respectful to your opponents and that's what the beauty of the democracy ,and People like me,Qasim Zaidi and the rest of the people who don't like MQM will continue to show you the mirror about the real MQM and their policies and i know you will continue to defend them.
Welcome back bro and you should feel proud that lot of people in this forum is here to support you.

Keep it up

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

I WILL JUST SAY

BA ADAB BA NASEEB
BAI ADAB BAI NASEEB

@ADEEL

1- ABBASI ALI
2-QASIM ZAIDI
3-LAHORI
4- SUGACIOUSCORPION
5-JURY

WHERE IS I AM MAN???????????????????????????????

TJ
:geek:

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
takjhank said:
PakPatriot1 said:

I WILL JUST SAY

BA ADAB BA NASEEB
BAI ADAB BAI NASEEB

@ADEEL

1- ABBASI ALI
2-QASIM ZAIDI
3-LAHORI
4- SUGACIOUSCORPION
5-JURY

WHERE IS I AM MAN???????????????????????????????

TJ
:geek:

You just do "TakJhaank", not a permanent resident, that's why you are not there :) :P
Anyways, this all depends on admin and his fellows. I just suggested a solution. If you are really interested, please contact them. They should consider you as a moderator.
Thanks

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
I M JUST KIDDING WITH U MAAAAANNNNNNNNN............

:)

WESEY I'VE ALREADY ASKED TO "ADMIN" .. LETS C..... ;)

AND.... WELCOME BACK.... [fozia] :)
TJ

jazbaedil

Voter (50+ posts)
why do you care so much if this rat leaves this forum? khas kam jahan pak!!!, why worry so much, and look at his threats..." if mqm wanted...." i say get lost you imbecile shaitan, who cares if you are dieing or living, cuz your mqm and you are enemies of islam, and paksitan is only for islam, if you dont belong to islam and muslim faith, go become hindu or anything, dont use this country for your terrorism. MQM has no support in karachi if they dont use guns and violence even then they lose seats every now and then. everyone know what mqm is. so stop acting like you are anything humane. get lost and dont come back forever.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@Patriot

your post really made me happy...

Mouj barhay ya andhi ayay diya jalae rakhna hai
Gher ki khatir so dukh jhailain gher to akhir apna hai..

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
You are not welcome if you are

1. MQM supporter
2. PPP supporter
3. Musharraf Supporter
4. NOT a religious extremist
5. NOT a Punjabi

If you are one of the above then there will be lots of group bashing against you with NO reasoning at all.

You are welcome here ONLY if you are

1. Nawaz Sharif and brother supporter
2. Imran Khan Supporter
3. A Punjabi.
my dear how can we chnge your thoughts
you are welcome even you are saying ram ram
you are welcome even you are saying sindhi mahjir bhai bhai naswar dhoti kahan say aai
you are welcome even you want to set in musharaff lap
you are welcome even you hate panjabis
but we love who is under flag of pakistan
we also love who is in a cricale of La e la ha il lal lah Muhammad rasool Allah
we also love who are ahle kittab
we also love even your leader following the book the prince
forget every thing and become a our brother
join pakistan

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ All
Common guys, you are again swaying from the subject and get into your petty punjabi, mqm stuff. For God sake, grow up and focus on more serious things as Pakistani.

@Pakpatriot

Pakpatriot, bro my sincere advice is that you shouldn't quit just because someone abused you ... believe me your quiting this forum will not make any difference to that person's mind or conscience - a filth will always be filth - evil will always be evil- if they make you change yourself by quiting what you like - it's your defeat, mate.

I think you sound like a mature guy and you SHOULD act mature instead of paying heed to any dumbhead. Mind you, if you are sincere with your country then only you can bring the change! Hang in there mate!

Hope to have you back in this virtual community bro. Cheers!

@ Admin and moderators
PS: ADMIN - we totally believe in democracy and agree that everyone could air their views and even if others disagree they there is a way of doing so, and I think as moderators of this forum - at least you could make sure to curtail use of abusive language. Believe me this is serious issue and you should take it into consideration as neglience could really cause the popularity of this forum to go down unless you couldn't care less! - Thanks.