Why blame Taliban

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Almost same thing is said by ZH about US.

One point is not 100% right that Taliban has dont good job in Afganistan.

They were very cruel.

They just implemented the punishments only as said by Dr. by not done any welfare work which is mandatory in islam 100%.

And there is no logic of Punjabi Taliban or some other stupid groups.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??

???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?

??? ???????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)
so because of drone attacks it's ok for them to go and kill innocent people in markets? shame on people like this who justify their actions. shame on them. all taliban sympathizers should be hanged in public

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
saadjhussain said:
so because of drone attacks it's ok for them to go and kill innocent people in markets? shame on people like this who justify their actions. shame on them. all taliban sympathizers should be hanged in public

American isseuing the death certificates of those innocents who have nothing to do with Talibans. Pakistani army is as much responsible for the killing of innocent people as much as Americans are responsible.Don't try to allow American to give death certificates.They may be your master but they are not God.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
saadjhussain said:

You can use urself as a prime example of emotional talibans who do not use their sleeping organ in their skull. Dr Israr is not justifying their actions, he is going to the root cause of the problem so we can learn what mistake we have made and that it should not be repeated again otherwise this is the reaction. How come you had no comment on that? if what ever happened to them is justifiable. You hate the wrongful reaction but not the wrongful action. Now you decide who should be hanged?

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
every army officer who comanded in NWFP should be hanged, its as simple as that, if we want to win back the hearts of our pathan brothers, they want revenge from those that killed their children and families, It was not us, but by not saying anything against those who were responsible we are becoming a part of it, if we think they are our brothers we must help them get revenge from the army officers who ordered to kill their families. and show them that we love their lives and regret their loss as much as they do.

Im not saying go and start killing army officers but we should at least say at every platform that we condenm our army's commanders. and want justice for the murders they have commited.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
saadjhussain said:
so because of drone attacks it's ok for them to go and kill innocent people in markets? shame on people like this who justify their actions. shame on them. all taliban sympathizers should be hanged in public[/quot

oyee paai naha ker ao.aur bad main moon bhi dhoona.aur paani ke begair nahana aur moonh dhona take tumhe hosh ay jay.
amin

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I am sure that Musharaf and now Zardari is receiving lot of money for every drone attack.

Yeh Qoum Faroosh loog.....

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Today`s Jihad and Taliban philosphy is a jewish conspiracy against muslims.

These things give zionists the perfect excuse to attack muslims.

According to Islam, there is only one way out............ PATIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY!

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)
of course the drone attacks is one of the problems but do the drones also force the taliban to blow up 100's of girls' schools?

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
I agree with Saad Hassan, we cannot let Taliban Apologist confuse us! The root causes of extremism are overplayed poverty, illiteracy and ignorance is perhaps more rampant is Africa and yet we do not see extremism flourishing over there?
The Taliban are using religion as a political tool for their benefit and this wish to impose their perceived system over the Muslim world.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
imrankhan0 said:
every army officer who comanded in NWFP should be hanged, its as simple as that, if we want to win back the hearts of our pathan brothers, they want revenge from those that killed their children and families, It was not us, but by not saying anything against those who were responsible we are becoming a part of it, if we think they are our brothers we must help them get revenge from the army officers who ordered to kill their families. and show them that we love their lives and regret their loss as much as they do.

Im not saying go and start killing army officers but we should at least say at every platform that we condenm our army's commanders. and want justice for the murders they have commited.

Imran bhai ,while i agree with you that army's top brass is to blame for this mess i think you are going a bit over board in ur quest for revenge however sincere and noble ur motives are. I have already written extensively on the issue in reply to ur comments on other topics and it seems you are just keen on typing and not reading some of the other point of views. I have already condemned the drone strike that killed 80 school children and the operation in wana during the time of musharraf and the man incharge of that operation was Maj Gen Niaz Khattak.

I do not condemn the operation in swat dir, buner, orakzai and other parts of puktun kwa now because the taliban are a menace that need to be destroyed. I do not condone the loss of civilian life as collateral damage but its either this or living under the boot of the taliban where women are not allowed to teachers and doctors, neither are they allowed to see male doctors. I think it is time the army starts and operation in punjab too to cut the roots of the punjabi taliban and the stupid mullahs who send little boys to their death. We need to realize that the taliban were not good for afghanistan and neither can they be good for pakistan.

I have already commented on the internal resistance of the army against musharraf but it seems u have failed to read any of it. It was the army (air force , navy and army) that was involved in the 3 attempts on mushrarafs life. It was the army that was responsible for the failed coup against mushraraf that led to 40 arrests of army personel. Not to mention the little refusals to follow orders that we do not hear about. If you can show me such a precedent in pakistans history coming from the civil society then i will publically appologize to you here on this forum. I do hope you read all of this comment and other comments to get a full picture of waht im trying to say rather than just the ugly bits. And i do hope you do not take me as a anti puktun pakistani.

imrankhan0

^^^^^^^^^
bhayee jan aap ki baat sahi hay, lekin itna kuch honay ke bawajood ek bhi ghalat faislay ka court martial howa hay. kisi fauji ko saza hoyi, han orders na man ne par to hoyi hay, lekin civilians ki jan le ne, ya on ko bechnay ke liye to kabhi bhi nahin hoyi hay, balkay army ne hamesha apnay ganday logon ko bhi protection di hay. or de ti rahay gee. mana ke chand achay loog thay jinhon ne kuch tabdeel karnay ki koshish ki, lekin jaisay ke aap ne arz kiya ke woh loog jailon me hain, is se kiya sabit howa, army me achay logon ki jaga nahin hay. as an institute its evil and the good det punished for their actions, aap khud apni baton se meri baton ko dorost sabit kar rahay hain

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
imrankhan0 said:
^^^^^^^^^
bhayee jan aap ki baat sahi hay, lekin itna kuch honay ke bawajood ek bhi ghalat faislay ka court martial howa hay. kisi fauji ko saza hoyi, han orders na man ne par to hoyi hay, lekin civilians ki jan le ne, ya on ko bechnay ke liye to kabhi bhi nahin hoyi hay, balkay army ne hamesha apnay ganday logon ko bhi protection di hay. or de ti rahay gee. mana ke chand achay loog thay jinhon ne kuch tabdeel karnay ki koshish ki, lekin jaisay ke aap ne arz kiya ke woh loog jailon me hain, is se kiya sabit howa, army me achay logon ki jaga nahin hay. as an institute its evil and the good det punished for their actions, aap khud apni baton se meri baton ko dorost sabit kar rahay hain

lol imran bhai mene kab kaha aap ghalat hain, mein to shuru se siraf ye keh raha hoon ke aap sahi farma rahey hain lekin aap ke kuch alfaaz se mujhe ikhtelaaf hai. Humarey her idarey mein loag aisey hi hain siraf army mein nahi, hum dakuon ko saza nahi de sakey to hum army walon ko saza kaisey dein ge...aur jin sazaoun aur cheezon ki baat aap ker rahe ho un ka faisala kerna itna asaan nahi hai , ye cheezein normally international court he ker sakte hain...aap aik fauji jawan ko aik order dete ho aur phir ussey saza dete ho us order follow kerne per to phir fauji aap ke liye larey ga nahi...aap bhool jatey ho ke ye fauji jo golian chalatey hain wo humarey hi behen bhai, betay aur baap hotey hain...unhein koi shauk nahi hota ke sari raat undherey mein dutian dein aur apney hum watanon ko maren or apno se galian khain ...lekin yehi fauj ka naam hai...humarey FC aur pathan regiment ne jitni shadatein nosh ki hain utni aur kisi ne nahi ki is operation mein, aur sub se zada awam pukhtun khwa aur peshawar aur lahore ki mari gayi hai in khud khush humlon pe...aap kia hal dein gi in sub cheezon ka, swat jo ke islamabad se daid ghante ki drive hai taliban he hawale ker dein ??

Dusri baat wana mein jo operation tha us se pehle kia howa wo bhi dekh lein...her cheez itni asaan nahi hoti ...aap ke jo khayalaat hain aap se pehle bhi lakhon logon ke zehnon mein aye hain lekin un khayalaat to haqeekat banana itna asaan nahi hota.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RhkBMCiU7M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I hope u can show some distinctions between that way u talk about the american army and the pakistani army. Baton se emotional kerna aur hona to bohat asaan kaam hai. Pakistan to lakeeroon(border lines) ka naam hai ..insanon ka katal jaiz nahi kerte ye lakeerein na mulk ke naam pe aur na hi mazhab ke naam pe.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
aur aik aur baat aap ki ka reply dena chahoon ga , aap ne kaha ke army generals jinhon ne orders diye unhein saza nahi milite...mein aap se siraf itna kahun ga jo ke mene pehle bhi kaha tha dusray topic pe ke aap ko in logon ki power ka andaza nahi hai ...mere dost ka baap jo ke brigadier tha ,usse musharraf ke kehne per goli maar di thi...ager wo apnon ke saath ye suluk kerte hain to aap socho dusron ka kia kerein ge...ab balochistan ke kisey to aap ne sunein ho gein...aap aur mein batein to ker sakte hain lekin jab humein ulta latka ke danday marey jain ge to hum khuda ko bhi bhool jain ge...apna khandaan aur biwi bachon ko golioun ke samne koi nahi kara kerta...

khan afghan

If they are our leaders then we should not blame US because the US is fighting
war to protect their citizens,whereas on the other hand Zrdari is trying hard to
protect his wealth for our future Primeministers Balawal or Asifa or Bakhthawar
using all the government machinery.Todays news that one of the son of RIAZ SHEIKH
is setting in president House and using previlliges more than the federal secretary,while
on the other hand Sheikh Riaz is sentenced five years in prisonment.Also ou prime minister
is working to keep his master zardari happy and instead working for the people of pakistan
he is trying to find ways to prove that zardari is innocent.Remember when Amal Kansi
was handed over to US and the then primeminister NAWAZ got a big chunk of 10 Million
dollars.We on this forum are only a few ,whereas the rest of the pakistani are still think that
zardari or Nawaz is their Maseeha.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
khan afghan said:
If they are our leaders then we should not blame US because the US is fighting
war to protect their citizens,whereas on the other hand Zrdari is trying hard to
protect his wealth for our future Primeministers Balawal or Asifa or Bakhthawar
using all the government machinery.Todays news that one of the son of RIAZ SHEIKH
is setting in president House and using previlliges more than the federal secretary,while
on the other hand Sheikh Riaz is sentenced five years in prisonment.Also ou prime minister
is working to keep his master zardari happy and instead working for the people of pakistan
he is trying to find ways to prove that zardari is innocent.Remember when Amal Kansi
was handed over to US and the then primeminister NAWAZ got a big chunk of 10 Million
dollars.We on this forum are only a few ,whereas the rest of the pakistani are still think that
zardari or Nawaz is their Maseeha.

that is the tradegy my friend...these people need to be assassinated because our population is too illiterate and stupid to know what or who is good for them