WHO WOULD YOU SELECT ANY WHY?

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
1. Asif Zardari
2. Nawaz Sharif
3. Ch.Shujat
4. Imran Khan
5. Pervez Musharraf

Please be realistic and give your kind feedback.

Many Thanks!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Who would you vote?

My vote goes to Pervez Musharraf, I believe Pakistan was much better in his era of government as compared to current criminal's government.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
i shall vote for Imran khan.i am affraid that present set up of JAGEERDAARS and INDUSTRIALISTS who r im parliment shall never allow Imran Khan to come up. i like him because he is a ray of hope and to me, looks an honest man.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will vote for [altaf] becasue once they are in power, we start thinking justice must be served.

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
I will vote for Nawaz Shareef, because he learnt from his mistakes from his past and he have good knowledge to run the country also, In 1999 you can compare your ecnomic growth with India at that time and Pakistan was ahead from india and now India is going in same pace and our ecnomy growth stopped, Current government and Pervaiz Musharaf only loyal to USA and did jobs on their instructions only. In Nawaz Shareef Era many programs and projects was started which Pervaiz Musharaf and his company also carried on and even current government also carrying on that.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will vote for IK. I was a supporter of NS before 1999. But I can never ever forgive him when he went to Jaddah cowardly. And the only reason Musharraf got strong was this coward action of NS. Ya I agree, he has learnt from his mistakes but what he learnt is never to take panga with army. What a shame when he never spoke against the worst policies of americans and PPP during the last two years. Was he such a stupid to not to understand what harm zardari can do to pakistan?

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
mae apna vote PAKORE wale ko donga takae wo kisi ko os mae pakore tol ke de sake aur kisi ka bhala ho.... Jamboooooriat is not our cup of tea to be honest... [hilar]

GeoG

sangeen said:
mae apna vote PAKORE wale ko donga takae wo kisi ko os mae pakore tol ke de sake aur kisi ka bhala ho.... Jamboooooriat is not our cup of tea to be honest... [hilar]

So you are voting for Jahangir Badarrrrrrrr :D

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[imran] khan is the best.

baqi sab ko aik, awr dow bar daik chukai hai.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sangeen said:

FINALLY some one agreed with me that democrazy may be good for white countries but definitley not for Ummah. What wee need a PARTYless khilafat with mumin and honest Khalifa on the throne.

Khulafa-e-rashedeen or any otehr khalifa didnt associate with any party, wasnt even any concept of party. PARTYism has been the work of British (correct me if I am wrong).

PARTY based govt is like a garoh running the country leaving the Qur'an-o-sunnah aside. Hence the Islamic Jamhooria-e-Pakistan is in trouble

Gazoo Martian
Khalifa-e-Pakistan
be baqa-e-mumlikat-e-Bakistan

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
People are trying to prove here that this nation doesn't mean to be governed by someone chosen from them because the nation is without any feelings of the sufferings they have had during the so many years. I don't see why shouldn't I agree.

The first time when Pakistanis started thinking that they don't matter at all in the Pakistani system was like opening the gate for the rulers we are having since then. I am pretty sure there was some point in the history of Pakistan when people used to think their votes mattered a lot and they would choose the rulers for themselves. But after that point, they decided to give up and give way to whosoever wanted to come and rule over them to deprive them of their basic rights and influence his personal agenda for his own good forgetting about the 99.9999900% of the rest of the nation.

It will never be easy to reach that point. Because majority of the people will be made to strive for their bread and butter and only a few people won't be able to convince the masses. And this thing will never stop because even the big countries have created this situation in their own countries and that is what capitalists do or capitalism does in this world. Rich will always get richer and poor will always get poorer. And majority of the people would be poor and this majority would be concerned more with its bread and butter rather than doing research on who to vote for.

[imran] [imran] agar khushal pakistan our khodmukhtar pakistan daikna chahte ho to mere bhaio [imran] IMRAN KHAN [imran] KO Aage lao main samajta ho ik is the best one n our country IMRAN KHAN ZINDABAD

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
bilal khan 10 said:
[imran] [imran] agar khushal pakistan our khodmukhtar pakistan daikna chahte ho to mere bhaio [imran] IMRAN KHAN [imran] KO Aage lao main samajta ho ik is the best one n our country IMRAN KHAN ZINDABAD

Believe me he could be good for the country, but there is no way i could see he could reach the parliament with his party in majority. You have got to develop confidence among the masses (not among the educated people only). Most of the people who don't like the current rulers, in fact don't like this system at all. So they never cast their vote because this system won't bring people like Imran Khan into power. And people won't vote for people like Jazi Khan because of their backgrounds. I really felt shocked with the selection of Imran Khan why wasn't he able to find one credible neutral person for the Rawalpindi seat, someone with a better background, why ending up with Jazi Khan. This thing is really sickening. People are right when they say Imran Khan doesn't have too many choices to choose candidates from.

drkjke

no one in this list deserves any true muslims vote
imran khan we have never tried before so i may get tempted to vote for him specially as he has no corruption stain on him
but
there is one thing that makes me refrain from voting for khan too.khan himself is patriotic pakistani ,but his team stinks...he has gathered pretty corrupt and some very secular anti islam people around him.so over all imran can achieve nothing for pakistan ,unless he is given a team of good character and prarcticing muslims

as for those people who again want to vote for again and again tested traitors of pakistan like zerdari,altaf husain,nawaz shareef and shujaat husain!!!!!!i have one thing to say to them! you people are brining allahs horrible azaab very near on pakistan...by again and again choosing american agent traitors of pakistan who have been tested many many times before and who will never change ever

i just pray that when allahs azaab comes it strikes only those thick headed people who are again supporting time tested crap of pakistani politics like ppp.muslim league nawaz ,muslim league q,mqm,anp and etc

Star Gazer

A very good idea for discussion.

1) I would vote for Parvaiz Musharraf with one little addition,that is if IK is his vice.
Reasons; I think PM is a daring man when he knows that he has the power he is sincere to Pakistani cause.
Reason for IK as his vice is that IK will keep PM inline because IK can do that pretty good if he has the authority.

2) NZ- never
Reasons;
1--Resigned when he was reinstatde by the Supreme Court in 1994/5
Reasons still unknown for the act.
2-- Ransacked the Supreme Court in his second tenure.
3-- Ran away to Jeddah in 1999, ditching his party,country.
4-- During second term in office he asked citizens to donate money and to eat Aik nawala kam aap karain to aik roti kam main karoon ga, but actually he was constructing his new mansion at Raiwind where only the kitchen size was more that 1 kannal.Wsa he going to reduce the roti or increase the lavish life style. He thinks we are morons!
3) IK
Not yet as the leader because he is having a hard time organizing his party,it's been 12 years and he still can not understand what is that which is holding him back. moreover he keeps aligning himself with people who are moving over from other parties e.g. Jazi.H ei just continuing the old facade in this manner.
4) AH?
NEVER EVER.
Reasons: A leader who thinks his life is more important than a common mans.
A leader who survives on the donations of his party members and th hen live a lavish style which needs 1000s of people making contribution to the kitty, who knows what will be the expense on him if he does become the PM.
A leader who speaks against Pakistan and that too in india, whatever explaination he /his party may give, does not put the cat back in the bag!
5) Chaudary Shujaat; NO
Reason; I do not understand mostly when he speaks. He has not put any motivating or inspiring ideas forward.

GeoG

Star Gazer said:
A very good idea for discussion.

1) I would vote for Parvaiz Musharraf with one little addition,that is if IK is his vice.
Reasons; I think PM is a daring man when he knows that he has the power he is sincere to Pakistani cause.
Reason for IK as his vice is that IK will keep PM inline because IK can do that pretty good if he has the authority.

2) NZ- never
Reasons;
1--Resigned when he was reinstatde by the Supreme Court in 1994/5
Reasons still unknown for the act.
2-- Ransacked the Supreme Court in his second tenure.
3-- Ran away to Jeddah in 1999, ditching his party,country.
4-- During second term in office he asked citizens to donate money and to eat Aik nawala kam aap karain to aik roti kam main karoon ga, but actually he was constructing his new mansion at Raiwind where only the kitchen size was more that 1 kannal.Wsa he going to reduce the roti or increase the lavish life style. He thinks we are morons!
3) IK
Not yet as the leader because he is having a hard time organizing his party,it's been 12 years and he still can not understand what is that which is holding him back. moreover he keeps aligning himself with people who are moving over from other parties e.g. Jazi.H ei just continuing the old facade in this manner.
4) AH?
NEVER EVER.
Reasons: A leader who thinks his life is more important than a common mans.
A leader who survives on the donations of his party members and th hen live a lavish style which needs 1000s of people making contribution to the kitty, who knows what will be the expense on him if he does become the PM.
A leader who speaks against Pakistan and that too in india, whatever explaination he /his party may give, does not put the cat back in the bag!
5) Chaudary Shujaat; NO
Reason; I do not understand mostly when he speaks. He has not put any motivating or inspiring ideas forward.

Making IK as Musharrafs Vice, I am really struggling to comprehend the idea, is this utter naivety or a pleasing gesture towards critics to make mod status acceptable as MQM considers Musharraf as one of their own.

IK praised Musharraf when General boasted that he will overhaul the system and bring a major change in the country but quickly realized keh In Tillon Main Tail Nahi so distanced himself from General. That was when Musharraf had not made the grave mistakes.

NS have a personal vendetta against Musharraf but on policy matters IK has been most vocal critic of Musharrafs policies, how can one even imagine that Ik can be part of Musharraf team.

I have no love lost for NS but I dare say, history will prove him to be a bigger politician than Bhutto.
He learned the lesson from Bhutto episode. He knew very well that he was fully trapped in Hijacking case and Generals are determined to kill him so he made a deal and went away to retrieve from the dire straits. He lost the battle, retrieved and came back strong to win the WAR. If he was hanged, we all would be calling him a hijacker but look at todays reality, the General who kicked him out now himself cant put a foot on the soil, so who is winner!

I am not here to defend him but have a read into the inner stories of his reinstatement and resignation saga and also who was the aggressor in his tussle with Justice Sajjad.
In any case attack on SC and freezing foreign exchange accounts when he transferred all his wealth overseas is not pardonable and he must be punished for them.

It is greatly disappointing to read your article teaming IK with Musharraf, be it for argument or mere discussion sake.