Who Is your IdOl ? Question to YOuth....

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
  1. Quaid-e-Azam
  2. Allam Iqbal
  3. Imran Khan
Guys I meant in current situation, how many of us know practical political work of Quaide Azam and Alama iqbal, If you want to judge judge by your political involment towards the thought of these leaders.

Last edited:

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
where is zardari's name?
right now he is idol of pakistan.and we examin that in recent kashmir election.with all there bad aspects they won 20 seats.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Did anyone watch Pakistani old movie INSAAN AUR GADHA (Man and Donkey)

Insaan (Quaid i Azam and Ilama Iqbal) and gudha (Imran Khan), what a rubbish question. Can not even think to add Imran in that group.

1. Quaid-e-Azam
  2. Allam Iqbal
  3. Imran Khan
Guys I meant in current situation, how many of us know practical political work of Quaide Azam and Alama iqbal, If you want to judge judge by your political involment towards the thought of these leaders.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Seems an idiotic attempt by PTI member wishing to place IK along with the great leaders.

No one can compete Beloved Quaid-e-Azam and Alama Iqbal. How dare you try to include the person not yet tested as a leader,
Quaid-e-Azam and Alama Iqbal both have equal place and both are every pakistani ideal.

A foolish effort and time waste.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quad e Azam

and after him Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto

and no I do not support the current gov :p

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you chegado lol... I don't know why people like imran khan, everyone in opposition blames the gov... and thats what he does too... but what's so special about him???? maybe he can act better then the rest :p Waadhe to Sab Karte Hain, Laikin Waade Nibhate Nahin,
I bet whenever IK will be the leader, all these supporters of him will cry the most...

rAbiyA

Qaid-e-Azam and IllamaIqbal , they r the Obvious choices .. Imran khan is left .. So he turns Up to be My Idol :)