Who is World Cup 2019 winner ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Breaking news Bangladesh will forfeit the match after Pakistan batting to show solidarity with Pakistan
Actually that will hurt us. We need a 300plus win. If they want to show solidarity, they need to get bowled out at 80 and let us score 300 ?

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i don't care who will win. now worldcup not a game any more now .who do you like to hand over

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zia convinced Imran Khan to return to international cricket after he already retired. Without IKs leadership Pakistan wouldnt even have reached Semis.

Prayers dont do anything. It is superstitious mentality of Pakistanis when surgery is successful no one credits the 7 years education and hardwork of surgeon and team of nurses and say God saved him because if prayers. When 100s Hajis get crushed under falling crane in Makkah or 1000s hajis get trampled in stampede at stoning the devil ritual we call it accident. Australia won more worldcup than any team was Haju Nawaz also praying for them? Don't act dumb people here are not stupid and will call you out on your BS.

Zia requested Miandad to step aside and let the selfishness of Imran Khan proceed in the bigger interest of Pakistan to which Miandad agreed. Imran wanted to play as a Captain only.

I wish to continue debate with you but when you said no to prayers I have no choice to say good day Sir.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just my guess that world cup going forward is being fixed for England. Its home ground and England have put together a decent team and ICC will clear minor obstacle to ensure that England lifts the trophy this year.
What do you folks say?
Australia will win it

Khan125

When we had a "corrupt" PM we won the world cup thanks to his request for national prayers as it was during Ramazan

Imran-Khan-with-Nawaz-Sharif.png

Today, we have a Crackhead as Selected Prime Minister who happened to be found of
Grannys and we could not even qualify for Semis

YES, leadership matters as PM is the final Authority over PCB Matters !
leadership kargil me kion GAND DE K AGAEE THI AMERICANS ko?
jb indians ne hmaree NAVY ka jehaz PAKISTANI hudood me a k giraya tha...
US WAKT YE LEADERSHIP KION BUND MARWA RAHI THI.?

surfer

Zia convinced Imran Khan to return to international cricket after he already retired. Without IKs leadership Pakistan wouldnt even have reached Semis.

Prayers dont do anything. It is superstitious mentality of Pakistanis when surgery is successful no one credits the 7 years education and hardwork of surgeon and team of nurses and say God saved him because if prayers. When 100s Hajis get crushed under falling crane in Makkah or 1000s hajis get trampled in stampede at stoning the devil ritual we call it accident. Australia won more worldcup than any team was Haju Nawaz also praying for them? Don't act dumb people here are not stupid and will call you out on your BS.
I don’t think Dunkin amigo is acting dumb, he is the genuine article...

surfer

When we had a "corrupt" PM we won the world cup thanks to his request for national prayers as it was during Ramazan

Imran-Khan-with-Nawaz-Sharif.png

Today, we have a Crackhead as Selected Prime Minister who happened to be found of
Grannys and we could not even qualify for Semis

YES, leadership matters as PM is the final Authority over PCB Matters !
Amigo, no need to put corrupted in quotes, Nawaz is a convicted criminal found guilty of corruption. We can drop the innocent babe routine now :)