Who is Asif Ali Zardari?

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is a man of deep mystery but has unfortunately become the President of Pakistan? Has he got any vision for Pakistan? What does he represent? What are his intentions and what are his policies regarding the future of Pakistan? Is he sincere to Pakistan?

If he is a Sindhi first and a Pakistani second or if he is an American puppet on a string trying to amuse Pakistanis with his silly billy acts?

Please the real President Asif Ali Zardari stand up.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
He is a man of deep mystery but has unfortunately become the President of Pakistan. What does he represent; what are his intentions and what are his policies regarding the future of Pakistan? Is he sincere to Pakistan?

any link here?

his name has been changed to Tarkari as per a woman on interview [hilar]

G

Pakistani meets American

Pakistani to American: What do you guys do with thieves?
American: We treat them humanely and give them nice food, warm clothes and long jury trials
Pakistani: Thats nothing. We give them the presidency. [hilar] [hilar]

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Two rats meet..

One rat: im treated like an anemy in most of the countires and everyone wants to kill me.

Other rat: Oh dear, come to india, you will be honourd, and made god... [hilar] [hilar]

gazoomartian

sangeen said:
Two rats meet..

One rat: im treated like an anemy in most of the countires and everyone wants to kill me.

Other rat: Oh dear, come to india, you will be honourd, and made god... [hilar] [hilar]

[hilar] [hilar]

pappufromindia said:
Pakistani meets American

American: We treat them humanely and give them nice food, warm clothes and long jury trials

Aslamualikum to all muslim and pakistani brothers and sister , i m a user of this fourm from long time and i see these hindooz and idiots indians alwys trying to insule islam and pakistan so its make me to answer them and show them what is their reality and who they are
so b4 to ask any thing about great PAKISATN, ISLAM and Pakistani nation they must look on their own dirty 3rd world country where 44% people are living under the poverty line , where people are selling and pawn there wives and sisters and mothers for loan and to live lives,
i dont want to say any thing bad and dont want to use any bad word for any one but remeberright now there is no country perfect but u indians using bad languge for my GREAT PAKISTAN, which we cant let u do, so pls hindooz and indinas look on ur self first b4 to open ur mouth about PAKISTAN,
i know we have many bad things in our country to but we r working on them an INSHALLAH soon we will fix them , this is not ur problim u mut look in ur own home first and learn to reapect others to,
and INSHALLAH next timeif u make any thing like that u will get good answer to , and i want to request my pakistani brothers and sisters who claim they love pakistan , i just want to tell u one thing pls dont take in bad way it is just an example for learning ,
if one of us love a girl and any one talk bad about this gir( USING DIRTY WORDS AS THESE INDINS USING FOR OUR PAKISTAN ) l i m sure most of us can kill this person so think brothers and sisters what kind of love we do with pakistan? kiuon hamra koon joosh nai marta jabkoi pakistan ko gali deta hae ,
jiss say piyar kiya jay us ki hater qurbani di jati hae piyar ka matlab he qurbani hae na key ajj kal ka filmi piyar ,kiya ho giya hae ajj hum muslims ko key ajj hamri beewi ya behn ya ya just GF ko koi gali day hum qatal kerny per uter aty hean, kiuon key hum kehty hean key hum un say piyar kerty hean ik ANI insaan ki khatir to hum yae sab kerny ko tiyar hoty hean to kiya huwa key hum ko NABI-E-AKRAM(PBUH) key iss tuhfy (PAKISTAN) ki beizti sun ker hum koun si maslhat sochny lagty hean , ajj jab koi pakistan ko gali deta hae ya beizti kerta hae kiuon hum khamosh ho jaty hean kiya hamra piyar pakistan say ik lerki say bi kam hae , mery bhaiuo aur bheno i hope u all must think about this aur khuda key liye iss ISLAMIC REPUBLIC PAKISTAN ko apna ISHIQ, JUNOON bnao aur aoo hum sab mil ker iss ki tameer keren burai ko mita ker piyar mohabat ki faza qayem keren geroon say dostisay pehly apnoon ko seeny say lagana seekhen , duniya key bookokey bary mae behas kerny say pehly soochen key kiya humra apna khandan yani PAKISTAN key sary bachy peet bher ker khaa rehy hean , oonchi oonci buidings aur mehngi car say pehly soochen kia ajj hum hari family ka her fard raat ko izat ki rooti kha ker sota hae key nai , khuda key liye jagen aur soochen hum any wali nasool ko kiya jwab dean gae key hum nay un ko kiya diya hae kesa pakistan bna ker diya hae iss family key liye muslim ummah key liye kiya kiya hae , aoo ajj sab mil ker ahed keren key apny iss pak watan ko apni zati family ki terha rakhen ge , kiuon key yae sirf ik mulak he nai yae madeena -e sani hae yae ajj umat muslima ki izathae hum ko wo nation banena hae jo doulat ,iyashi ke bajy kirdar kay gazi hon , chelo ajj say ik dosry ki khta bhool ker iss pakistan ko ik ishiq bna lean wo ishiq jiss may loog ik insaan ki khater pagal aur dewaany ho jaty hean yahn aoo bara ishiq kern islam say ALLAH say us key piyary RASOOL(PBUH) say aur iss pakistan ki mitti say jahan say hamra wajood bna hae , jahan ALLAH nay hum ko peada ker key musliman bnya hae chelo uss dhrati say ishiq keren jis mar hamry abaa-o-ajdaad dafan hean , socho ajj piyar ka matlab aur kesa piyar hum pakistan say kerty hean soocho hum kitni honest hean, apny app key sath , aur INSHALLAH o din door nai hae jab app loog ummat-e muslima ko lead kero gae ,INSHALLAH
and in the end pls respect fully if i say some thing wrong so as muslim brother and pakistani correct me and lets make a great pakistan together,

PAKISTAN ZINDA ABAD

for u indians
lol look on ur self then talk about our people, still he is a human but what about this?????

cgan308l.jpg

and what about this lol , shameless loser nation , and talking about pakistan and pakistanies ,

SelvakumarG_468x306.jpg

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
He is a man of deep mystery but has unfortunately become the President of Pakistan. What does he represent; what are his intentions and what are his policies regarding the future of Pakistan? Is he sincere to Pakistan?

What mystery? maybe you meant misery?

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
BILAWAL:abu aap nay humaray khandan ki izat per daagh laaga diya hai.
ZARDARI:"DAGH TU CHALA JAEE GA YEY WAQT PHIR NAEE AAEE GA" [funnny] [funnny]

gazoomartian

and what about this lol , shameless loser nation , and talking about pakistan and pakistanies ,

SelvakumarG_468x306.jpg

they are preparing the dog for wedding, what b itch is he marrying? [hilar]

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
Pakistani meets American

[funnny]
[clap] How appropriate, Sangeen Bhai Sahib.

G

NASA was interviewing pakistani politician to be sent to Mars.Only one person could go, and he will not return to Earth.
The first applicant, imran khan, was asked how much he wanted to be paid for going.
A million dollars, he answered, because I wish to donate it to cancer hospital.

The next applicant, a nawaj sharief, was asked the same question.
He asked for two million dollars. I wish to give a million to my family, he explained,
and leave the other million for the advancement .

The last applicant was zardari
When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewers ear, Three million dollars.

Why so much more than the others? the interviewer asked.
Zardari replies, $1 million is for you, Ill keep $1
million,and well give the imran $1million and send him to Mars
[hilar] [hilar]

mere-aaka

Citizen
pappufromindia said:
NASA was interviewing pakistani politician to be sent to Mars.Only one person could go, and he will not return to Earth.
The first applicant, imran khan, was asked how much he wanted to be paid for going.
A million dollars, he answered, because I wish to donate it to cancer hospital.

The next applicant, a nawaj sharief, was asked the same question.
He asked for two million dollars. I wish to give a million to my family, he explained,
and leave the other million for the advancement .

The last applicant was zardari
When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewers ear, Three million dollars.

Why so much more than the others? the interviewer asked.
Zardari replies, $1 million is for you, Ill keep $1
million,and well give the imran $1million and send him to Mars
[hilar] [hilar]
good one pappu, [funnny] [funnny] but it should be qayaani insted of imran