Who can replace present govt. of Zardari and PPP

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
These days everyone is after Zardari and PPP, because they are corrupt and have very bad governance. I am totally agreed.

We need to replace the present govt. This is a notion being built by some people in media.

OK, my question to these people:

Who will replace the govt?

There are two options.

Option 1: Army General (Why Musharaf was bad then?)

Option 2: Nawaz Sharif and PMLN (are they equally not corrupt as Zardari and PPP?)

(Please note that MQM, PTI, ANP, PMLQ, JI, JUI can not replace PPP right now. They can not win the election, for sure.)

So, why this hue and cry for?

Why replace one chor with another and put the country into another turmoil?
Can anybody share a fair answer of this question please?

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
NO DOUBT BOTH NS AND AZ OR LET SAY PPP AND PMLN ARE CORRUPT BUT EQUALLY I DNT THINK WE CAN ASSUME THAT BY NRO CASES AND I THINK LESS EVIL WILLL BE FINE AND AS FAR AS MQM ANP JI AND PTIS CONCERN I DNT THINK THEY WILL BE ABLE TO WINN THE ELECTION BY MAJORITY EVEN AFTER 15 YEARS

panasonic

Banned
PPP is tolla of Jahil and uneducated people. They can win in interior sindh that's for sure. Punjab is very important province, If PTI and MQM and PMLQ are able to get rid of Nawaz (another choor), then it will be good achivement. Hope for the best trust on agencies they have magic in their hand.

God forbid Nawaz sharif will be another azab on this nation.

Only MQM can change in this nation. They are deliverying best to their nation.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Govt. banane ke liye ek team hoti he or wo hamare watan me tayar hi nahi ki gai kisi bhi party base pe last 62 years se kisi kism ka bhi institution hi nahi ban saka jo positive prepare kar sake.......or na hi hamari awam apne bunyadi problem se bahir nikal saki ke is taraf soch sake........ or hamari education industry he only product middel man who do for self and his family roti kapra medical billing and children after than time is over thats is our loop in culture we must start better planing pls.. think about better and hopefull gudinace and suggetion minimum we are can give our country use full discusses

Allah hamre watan ki Hifazat Farma Ameen Summameen.............

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
NAWAZ MAY NOT BE A SAINT BUT YOU CAN NOT COMPARE HIM WITH ZARDARI.
THERE HAVE BEEN MANY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ZARDARI. LETS ALLEGE NAWAZ. WHAT CORRUPTION HE DID?
HOW DID HE AND HIS FAMILY BECOME SO RICH? MIAN SHARIF, ANSWERED MANY YEARS AGO. HE SAID, 10-4 SHOULD BE 6 BUT IF YOU SPEND IN THE WAY OF ALLAH 10-4 BECOMES 14.
DON'T WE BELIEVE IN IT BEING MUSLIMS. I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN MIAN SHARIF FORGIVING ITTEFAQ HOSPITAL BILLS WORTH MILLION RUPEES IN ONE EVENING.
WHAT USED TO HAPPEN WAS........PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR TREATMENT AT ITTEFAQ HOSPITAL WOULD WAIT OUT SIDE ITTEFAQ MOSQUE. AFTER ASAR PRAYER MIAN SHARIF CAME OUT OF MOSQUE AND WOULD TALK TO PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE LINES. HE WOULD JUST SIGN THE APPLICATIONS AND YOU COULD TAKE THAT SIGNED APPLICATION TO CASHIER'S OFFICE AND YOUR HOSPITAL BILL WAS WAIVED. I HAVE SEEN WITH MY EYES.
SO MAY BE NAWAZ HAS BECOME RICH HONESTLY.

ranajunaid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sorry panasonic i dont agree with you...

mqm and pml q is bigger choor then pml n.

only guy who is promising and educated is imran khan (pti) so we should all pray that imran keeps his words straight and don't change his commitment once got elected.

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear panasonic I am 100% agree with you, only solution in my mind is MQM, look at Karachi now how MQM one worker Syed Mustafa kamal has changed all Karachi, think if they are in power how much change they will deliver to Pakistan,
G.A. MQM

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
My Questions to Nawaz Shareef Fans, please ask him following
1. Do you Still want to accomplished Zia ul Haq Mission ?
to empower terrorist, kalshnikov culture and Heroin culture
2. Do you accept that Zia was also a dictator ( more worst and destructive to pakistan then Pervaiz musharraf) or you think that only Musharraf was dictator ?
3. Are you still Stealing railway gogies of Pakistan railways for you Ittifaq foundries ?
4. NRO is not acceptable to Pakistani nation, do you know, you are back in Pakistan because of this NRO. do you accept that all Criminal cases against PPP was made by your minister of so called accountability Saifur rehman ?
5. Do you accept that 15000 peoples were killed in 1992 illegal operation because of your will to curb MQM
6. All the cases were made by you and your NAB was illegal and false, you have accept in COD

ashraf196

Citizen
ONLY A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT CONSIST OF TECHNOCRATES TAKEN FROM ALL PARTIES AS PER A RATIONAL NOMINATION AND SHARE BASE. PEOPLE SITTING OUTSIDE THE PARLIMENT RIGHT NOW eg IMRAN KHAN JAMAT E ISLAMI AND OTHER OTHER PEOPLE LIKE MEHMOOD KHAN ACHKAZAE ETC. SHOULD BE INCLUDED.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Akalmand2number said:
to empower terrorist, kalshnikov culture and Heroin culture(NO, I HATE ZIA UL HAQ NOW)

2. Do you accept that Zia was also a dictator ( more worst and destructive to pakistan then Pervaiz musharraf) or you think that only Musharraf was dictator ?(HE WAS WORST DICTATOR)

3. Are you still Stealing railway gogies of Pakistan railways for you Ittifaq foundries ?(I NEVER STOLE THOSE)

4. NRO is not acceptable to Pakistani nation, do you know, you are back in Pakistan because of this NRO. do you accept that all Criminal cases against PPP was made by your minister of so called accountability Saifur rehman ?(THOSE CASES WERE MADE BY FAROOQ LEGHARI)
5. Do you accept that 15000 peoples were killed in 1992 illegal operation because of your will to curb MQM(YOU CAN FORGIVE ME FOR KILLING SO FEW)
6. All the cases were made by you and your NAB was illegal and false, you have accept in COD(NO)

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
NAWAZ MAY NOT BE A SAINT BUT YOU CAN NOT COMPARE HIM WITH ZARDARI.
THERE HAVE BEEN MANY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ZARDARI. LETS ALLEGE NAWAZ. WHAT CORRUPTION HE DID?
HOW DID HE AND HIS FAMILY BECOME SO RICH? MIAN SHARIF, ANSWERED MANY YEARS AGO. HE SAID, 10-4 SHOULD BE 6 BUT IF YOU SPEND IN THE WAY OF ALLAH 10-4 BECOMES 14.

DON'T WE BELIEVE IN IT BEING MUSLIMS. I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN MIAN SHARIF FORGIVING ITTEFAQ HOSPITAL BILLS WORTH MILLION RUPEES IN ONE EVENING.
WHAT USED TO HAPPEN WAS........PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR TREATMENT AT ITTEFAQ HOSPITAL WOULD WAIT OUT SIDE ITTEFAQ MOSQUE. AFTER ASAR PRAYER MIAN SHARIF CAME OUT OF MOSQUE AND WOULD TALK TO PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE LINES. HE WOULD JUST SIGN THE APPLICATIONS AND YOU COULD TAKE THAT SIGNED APPLICATION TO CASHIER'S OFFICE AND YOUR HOSPITAL BILL WAS WAIVED. I HAVE SEEN WITH MY EYES.
SO MAY BE NAWAZ HAS BECOME RICH HONESTLY.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7nAtiUJRn8[/video]

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
PPP govt. is corrupt and so are their allies. One cannot hide itself in the name of "National Interest" anymore.
Actually these small TANGA parties(B parties of establishment) are equally corrupt and change their stance and when they feel that the govt. popularity is going down the hill and the establishment might kick it out.
1st thing that should be done is to get rid of these corrupt blackmailer, THAALEE KAY BAINGAN type of parties who change their loyalties with every new govt. and start licking the feet of every new govt. for ministries.
If there is a dictator they will praise the dictator, if there is a democratic leader, they will praise him in the name of democracy.

THAALEE KAY BAINGAN

Tch tch tch...

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
No doubt shareef is corrupt but comparing him to Zardari is unfair!!

No matter how bad shareefs are but they are still way better than Zardari.

We need midterm elections.

There is no way the country will survive for another 3 years with Zardari as a president.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi,
just want to share my opinion on to this subject i feel so upset when people say ppp [zardari] is corrupt but pml n [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] are not that corrupt so lets support them i must say people who use these pharase are realy stupid and dum, one thing is for sure that we cannot blame these basturds (sorry for the language) all these people are rulling because of us pakistani who i beleive are not pakistani at all few are punjabi,sindhi,balochi pashtoon etc etc we don't think as pakistani problem #1 and problem #2 is we are uneducated even most of educated people are not educated,
wohi choudhry,zardari,laghari,mazari,sharif bla bla bla are coming again and again (tell me one thing seriously and honestly how can these people represent us) hum ko to wohi represent karey ga jis ney khud line main lug ker atta ya cheni buy ki ho gi ya jis ney line main lug ker kabhi ghar ka bill jama karaya ho ga. don't you people think so.
all these people [nawaz] [zardari] are here to make money and more money and thats it because we are allowing them to do so for last 62 years so we should be ashamed for us key hum sub batain kertey hi rahain gay jis din pure middle class loog faisla ker lain gey key aab bohot huwa enough is enough and they stand against these few basturds what ever the result is then there will a change.
I am always looking for people who can stand with me because i believe there will be no angels coming down to save us so we have to step forward now.
katra katra mil ker darya banta hay to chalo mil ker darya bana dalain jin main yeh chand loog beh jain.
if any body interested then lets do it lets contact every one.

Aurangzeb Butt

AbbaG

Whoever Comes MUNFIQ, Qatil Movement is going to join them.

Zia Ul Haq nay issay JI kay Batan say PPP ko marganlize karnay kay liye Paida Kiya

Joined PPP in Govt

Then Nawaz Sharif

Then BB again

Then NS

Then Musharraf

PPP Again

and now wooing NS Again

Itnay Ghar to Ghandhi Aurat bhi nahi badalti.

AbbaG

PTI will liberate our Urdu speaking community from these Munafiks and put all leadership of Munfik Qatil Movement in Kaaaaal Kothri where they should have been since 1992.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
man nothing will happen or change.pppp and plmn both r biggest parties.and both have their own vote banks.we sitting on net. dont forgot ground reality.or yes if u see that 10,000 ya chaloo 1000 logo na he kbi protest kiya ho against zardari or pppp or corruption agar itne zyda corrpution ho rhe ha tu phir awam chup kyen ha.these votters dont listen talk shows.they listen only their leader.
so if next election will come .no any party can come with 2/3 majority .same this kechri type govt .warna GIGLAT election ma pppp ko itany vote na milty.han ma manta hon ka pppp na cheating ke ho ge.per itna possible nhai .ka all seats.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AbbaG said:

PTI will liberate our Urdu speaking community from these Munafiks and put all leadership of Munfik Qatil Movement in Kaaaaal Kothri where they should have been since 1992.

Post the list of killed Political parties workers, on 12th May, 2007, other than MQM.
Post the list of burnt lawyers list, for which Lawyers offered GAIBANA NAMAZE-e-JANAZA.

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
Akalmand2number said:
to empower terrorist, kalshnikov culture and Heroin culture(NO, I HATE ZIA UL HAQ NOW) then why you went to his grave and said so ?

2. Do you accept that Zia was also a dictator ( more worst and destructive to pakistan then Pervaiz musharraf) or you think that only Musharraf was dictator ?(HE WAS WORST DICTATOR) then article 6 has to be applied to him first ?

3. Are you still Stealing railway gogies of Pakistan railways for you Ittifaq foundries ?(I NEVER STOLE THOSE) ask every lahori they knows what you did in past

4. NRO is not acceptable to Pakistani nation, do you know, you are back in Pakistan because of this NRO. do you accept that all Criminal cases against PPP was made by your minister of so called accountability Saifur rehman ?(THOSE CASES WERE MADE BY FAROOQ LEGHARI) No sir , on Behalf of you, Saif ur rehman did it to you
5. Do you accept that 15000 peoples were killed in 1992 illegal operation because of your will to curb MQM(YOU CAN FORGIVE ME FOR KILLING SO FEW) means you accept killing of innocent Pakistani, or extra judicial killing ? they why you are supporting now to Balochi extremist separatist ?
6. All the cases were made by you and your NAB was illegal and false, you have accept in COD(NO)
history will made again

PakPatriot1 i agree with you....

PML(N) is equally corrupt as well as their version is not broad than the PPPP therefore PPPP is good if you talks about democracy in Pakistan

PPPP is not sindhi or any province party like MQM, ANP, PML(N), PPPP is beggest party of Pakistan, the people who thinks PPPP is jahil then i am not agree with them, they should educate themself.