Which organization is helping in true manner the IDFs or flood affective people

pkvision

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistan is under swear floods, every body is trying to help the flood effected people, some are using this time take advantage of this situation and some are really helping the poor helpless people.

The main objective of this thread is to give support to those , who are on ground and needs our support. Please kindly express urself truthfully without taking any side, thx Jazakallah

1. Pakistan Military
2. FIF (Jamat ud Dawa)
3. Jamat e Islami
4. TI (Imran Khan)
5. (MQM)
6. PML N (Shehbaz Sharef)
7. International NGOs
8. None of the above

khizarm

Citizen
AlKhidmat Foundation.. Jamat e Islami
Pakistan is under swear floods, every body is trying to help the flood effected people, some are using this time take advantage of this situation and some are really helping the poor helpless people.

The main objective of this thread is to give support to those , who are on ground and needs our support. Please kindly express urself truthfully without taking any side, thx Jazakallah

1. Pakistan Military
2. FIF (Jamat ud Dawa)
3. Jamat e Islami
4. TI (Imran Khan)
5. (MQM)
6. PML N (Shehbaz Sharef)
7. International NGOs
8. None of the above

pkvision

Voter (50+ posts)
i was watching dr shahid masoods program the other day, all the guest admired the work of Al khidmat and Jamad ud dawa, media is always blaming these organizations for extremism but they r the front line NGS who r doing work without scoring points, US aid visited FIF camp in Sindh and handed over aid to them.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
I have given initial aid to Jamaat-e-Islami, Sailani Welfare & Eidhi. Now insha ALLAH from tomorrow to COD KARACHI ARMY BASE we will b sending food rations as they are not accepting cash only food items. About FALAH-E-INSANIYAT FOUNDATION, i am getting good reports about them but not yet helped them, may be in near future insha ALLAH. Also please do include IRC & Saudia govt efforts in this thread please. Because our nation should know how our Muslim brothers are helping us in our need, as some BROAD MINDED SCHOLARS & COLUMNIST always make propa****a that WE PAKISTANIS HAVE PAIN IN OUR HEART FOR WHOLE UMMAH NO ONE HELPS US IN NEED. So for people like them & some sleepy pakistanis we should explain to them what other muslim countries are helping us, also other countries who are non muslims but helping us in this crisis. Salute to all of them (dont include Israel & India in it).
So from my side 1)PAK ARMY, 2)JAMAAT ISLAMI, 3)EIDHI, 4)FIF & others.
WALLAH ALAM.

pkvision

Voter (50+ posts)
i think if some one from this forum is in the field and know more about wat is happening on ground and have some pictures or some other evidence , they should post them here promote the work of good NGOS ,Jazakallah(clap)

pkvision

Voter (50+ posts)
there is a rumor about Mr Musharaf holding a telethon. big people like Clinton, Tony Blair and more but the report of these people are not confirmed yet. good luck