Where is Imran Khan???

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Before by elections Imran Khan was a very busy person and was front line campaigner of many issues like Dr. Afia, Zardari, NRO, Amreki Ghulami, Drone attacks etc etc...but after by electons we yet to see him organizing a single rally for Dr. Afia and other issues which he was raising before elections....So could any PTI supporter like to tell me about all those issues and their position on those issues as Imran Khan was front line campaigner of all those issues before by election but now he and his supporters are no where to be found on that....Where is Imran Khan and their supporters now on all those issues which they raised before by elections???

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
Agley election ka intizaar kar raha hey bhai sahab, wo shor sirf media main aaney ke liye, logon ko be waqoof bananey ke liye hi machata hey, jab zara bazaar garam ho ga to wo or us jesey bohat se keerey makorey niklain gey shor machatey huey!!!!!

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Before by elections Imran Khan was a very busy person and was front line campaigner of many issues like Dr. Afia, Zardari, NRO, Amreki Ghulami, Drone attacks etc etc...but after by electons we yet to see him organizing a single rally for Dr. Afia and other issues which he was raising before elections....So could any PTI supporter like to tell me about all those issues and their position on those issues as Imran Khan was front line campaigner of all those issues before by election but now he and his supporters are no where to be found on that....Where is Imran Khan and their supporters now on all those issues which they raised before by elections???

Imran Khan is in Pakistan, doing what he is supposed to do for the People of Pakistan.
Where is Altaf Hussain,
Pakistan Aatay Huay Mot Parti Hai Issay Kia.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan is in Pakistan, doing what he is supposed to do for the People of Pakistan.
Where is Altaf Hussain,
Pakistan Aatay Huay Mot Parti Hai Issay Kia.
First of all the topic is about Imran Khan and his supporter so there is no reason to bring Altaf in this as Altaf is not mentioned anywhere but in case you asked then Altaf at least condemn incident while sitting in London and where ever he and his supporters take their stand at least they kept themselves committed....

Now answer my Question that I have raised instead of trying to divert from the topic...

GeoG

First of all the topic is about Imran Khan and his supporter so there is no reason to bring Altaf in this as Altaf is not mentioned anywhere but in case you asked then Altaf at least condemn incident while sitting in London and where ever he and his supporters take their stand at least they kept themselves committed....

Now answer my Question that I have raised instead of trying to divert from the topic...

Mairay Sawal Kay Spelling Ghalat Hain Kia,
Yeh Bi Tou Aik Sawal Hai
Where is Taffu Kalwa,
Why does he not come back to Pakistan

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
[/SIZE]

Mairay Sawal Kay Spelling Ghalat Hain Kia,
Yeh Bi Tou Aik Sawal Hai
Where is Taffu Kalwa,
Why does he not come back to Pakistan
Yeh sawal app apna new thread bana k bhi poch saktay ho kisi aur k thread ko irrelevent posts karna ki zaroorat nahi hai apko...meri post mai jo small font mai likha hai woh parhlo khud hi samajh ajai ga...

Acha ab app mera sawal ka jawab do k Imran Khan nay jo issues election say pehlay raise kiay thay ajj un issues mai Imran Khan kahan hai???

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I just talked to IK. He asked me to tell everybody that he is waiting for Altaf bhai to Pakistan so they can start media campaign together to seek release of Dr. Afia etc.

I hope this answers your curiosity

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I just talked to IK. He asked me to tell everybody that he is waiting for Altaf bhai to Pakistan so they can start media campaign together to seek release of Dr. Afia etc.

I hope this answers your curiosity
Nice try to bring Altaf into this but Altaf wasnt even a part of Dr. Afia campaign on the first place so why Imran Khan wanting Altaf's help is impossible to even think about...and the Question I have raised is about Imran Khan and its supporters not MQM and their supporters

Now try to answer the Question straight instead of irrelevant posts by bringing someone who has nothing to do with this thread just for diverting the discussion of the topic....

GeoG

Nice try to bring Altaf into this but Altaf wasnt even a part of Dr. Afia campaign on the first place so why Imran Khan wanting Altaf's help is impossible to even think about...and the Question I have raised is about Imran Khan and its supporters not MQM and their supporters

Now try to answer the Question straight instead of irrelevant posts by bringing someone who has nothing to do with this thread just for diverting the discussion of the topic....

It is not the question, it is who has asked it
What compulsion do Imran supporters have to answer an MQM Bhatta Khor?

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is not the question, it is who has asked it
What compulsion do Imran supporters have to answer an MQM Bhatta Khor?
You can make as much as excuse you can about the Question if you dont have an answer because thats the best you can do just personal attacks as you have no answer to a very simple Question being a supporter of your party....Make excuses wont solve anything but accepting the reality that you dont have an answer wont harm you or your credibility as you speak the truth....So I put it your way that what you either answer the Question and prove your leader better or use personal attacks as scapegoat to avoid answering a very simple Question for being a supporter....

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Brother yahya, are you alright? you are acting vey strange today? whats bothering you? Are you not aware that MQM and IK are joining hands last I heard? So IK is now YOUR leader so take it easy

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
Obviously, You will see him before election. He's politician campaigning for his Party. That's the time when Politician give there message to the General Public on what's there stance. However If you want you can visit his website, he was campaigning in Price hikes, organizing meetings with Party , workers and other people during this time.

What about Zardari, Nawazu, y don't u talk against them. Who have destroyed & looted this country by every single mean. And still doing so & you taking your anger out at Imran Khan. Jaag jao aur kub tak maar khao gai!!!!!!!!!!

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
I have a little hope from Imran Khan therefore I am asking where is he? Is he not participating in elections? Or who has he nominated?

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a stupid thought tum jesey logon ney hi is mulk ka beraghark kia huwa hay gandi soch key malik log no constructive work kabhi tum jesay logon ko sharam nahi aati baat kartey huwey zrdari,sharif,altaf or choudhry key hi chamche baney rehna kisi achey aadmi ko mat aney dena you sick people.
Agley election ka intizaar kar raha hey bhai sahab, wo shor sirf media main aaney ke liye, logon ko be waqoof bananey ke liye hi machata hey, jab zara bazaar garam ho ga to wo or us jesey bohat se keerey makorey niklain gey shor machatey huey!!!!!

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother yahya, are you alright? you are acting vey strange today? whats bothering you? Are you not aware that MQM and IK are joining hands last I heard? So IK is now YOUR leader so take it easy
I dont know what are you saying as I didnt heard about MQM/Imran collaboration After so much criticism against them so if you know something related to that then share it with us but Answer my very simple Question as a supporter of Imran Khan...