What model should Pakistan follow?

What model should Pakistan follow?

• Afghanistan (Tribal)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AOA,

I am starting a poll to know about your opinion that whts suits Pakistan the best as its future model for running the government and dealing with its problems. Please come up with realistic approach and do not throw away illogical and childish comments.

Here are the options:

1. Pakistan (As it is now,is the best)
2. Saudi Arabia (so called Shraiah )
3. Turkey (Secular and so called forward looking muslims)
4. Iran (Closed society but democratic)
5. India (Higher provincial independence)
6. Bangladesh Model (Technocrats Government)
7. Afghanistan (Tribal)
8. Should be divided in smaller parts

If you think of any other option and system, you can come up with your own answer. Debate should be constructive and we should learn something out of it, should not be emotional foolishness.

Admin, please create a poll out of this , thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
we have to see which one is successful today, which one is free from foreign interference and is not enslaved economically to the world bank US etc then only one country comes in my mind i.e

IRAN

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
The Islamic Republic Of IRAN
But you have to do the same with your Army Generals what
Ayatollah Sayyed Ruhollah Mostafavi Moosavi Khomeini (Imam Khomeini) did with all the Generals of Shah's regime! Hang till deathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kavalier

But do you think about these two factors :
First their foreign policy, the way they take the hard line and then face restrictions (though they Oil and they may exist with embargoes as well ). They are in anti American and Anti west camp, so should Pakistan also join that camp which includes countries like Iran and Venezuela?

Secondly, their internal policies of lesser freedom of speech and also that how they choose their leaders. Its a supreme council who decides about the candidature of a certain person. So do you think that Pakistan should also follow these steps and suppress our already suppressed nation.

The Islamic Republic Of IRAN
But you have to do the same with your Army Generals what
Ayatollah Sayyed Ruhollah Mostafavi Moosavi Khomeini (Imam Khomeini) did with all the Generals of Shah's regime! Hang till deathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Malik495

khomeni was a dictator and religious leader of a specif sect.. who later demolished the identity of sunnis in Iran.. now iran is called a shia state rather then a democratic iran... iran is definalty not the choice......

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iran's formula is not applicable in pakistan but because they have more than 90% shia and they are a revolutionary nation, united under 1 banner. So I think Indian model is best for Pakistan

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
well i think we should not follow other model for our country. We should try to make our country a model for other world..............Though its very hard but nothing is impossible as well.....

I wont take any other country except "Pakistan"............. but yes we can follow some rules from different countries to make Pakistan's future dynamic.

Kavalier

Strange and confused comment, on one side you say that Pakistan as it is going now is acceptable for you and you wont go for any other model in world and on other hand you say that we can take good things from other countries to implement here so that our country is also dynamic.... be more rational and clear please...

well i think we should not follow other model for our country. We should try to make our country a model for other world..............Though its very hard but nothing is impossible as well.....

I wont take any other country except "Pakistan"............. but yes we can follow some rules from different countries to make Pakistan's future dynamic.

Dr Ghayur Ayub

AOA,

I am starting a poll to know about your opinion that whts suits Pakistan the best as its future model for running the government and dealing with its problems. Please come up with realistic approach and do not throw away illogical and childish comments.

Here are the options:

2. Saudi Arabia (so called 1400 years old Shraiah )
3. Turkey (Secular and forward looking muslims)
7. Afghanistan (Tribal)

If you think of any other option and system, you can come up with your own answer. Debate should be constructive and we should learn something out of it, should not be emotional foolishness.

Pakistan needs 'Islamic democracy' which does not fit in either of the options you mentioned. I wrote on the subject a few years ago. It was titled 'Islamic democracy' I can post it if anyone is interested.
Ayub123

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
AOA,

Here are the options:

2. Saudi Arabia (so called 1400 years old Shraiah )
3. Turkey (Secular and forward looking muslims)
7. Afghanistan (Tribal)

Bhai....Model to aik hi follow kernay wala hai...
aur wo hai islam....ALLAH nein jo hamain model dia hai...wo to bhai nein list mein likha nayi???

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont know why people get scared of the word ''dictator'' Islamis hsitory is full of dictators. If a dictator is positive and fair he is much more better than any democratic leader, it does not matter whether the leader is a dictator or democrat as long as he his loyal to the country nation and religion, intelligent and honest.

Secondly if people dont agree to Iran Model then i think KHILAFAT-E-RASHIDA model is the only model which can bring progress and justice to Pakistan i.e Khilafah of Omar. most of khilafa rules are already in place in all European countries today.

Malik495

All we need is honest leadership... leader lutairay hon to bhai jo bhi model laga lo anjam barbaadi hi hy

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
Can you please also elaborate it a little bit for our knowledge that why you think so and what are the pros and cons of that model..... Thanks

I can't explain in detail but I think in all other option we will get the same ruling elite which is actually problem area.
For me all systems can work in Pakistan provided you have honest and educated ruling elite.

Kavalier

Tou meray piyaray bahi app hi thora sa usko explain kar dayn na kay woh kaisa ho, uss mayn elections hoon kay na hoon , federation ho ya phir provincial autonomy, foreign policy kaisi ho? kiya humayn direct auron par hamla kar daina chayey ya kuch aur?? Kiya yahood o nasara say bilkul tijarat band kar dani chayey ya unsay kisi kisam ka contact nahi rakhna chayey....

Your comment is welcomed but would be better if you explain it a little bit... just saying Islam and Quran is not enough I guess or may be we are not that literate, so may be you can educate us a little bit on that system....

Bhai....Model to aik hi follow kernay wala hai...
aur wo hai islam....ALLAH nein jo hamain model dia hai...wo to bhai nein list mein likha nayi???

Kavalier

so you mean to say that the system prevailing in Saudi Arabia is good or you mean like in Libya and other arab countries? In the end you mentioned about the european countries, so should I understand that you are favoring their current system for Pakistan as according to your thinking that system is near to Khilafat system.
If Khilafat is applied then what would be the criteria in Pakistan to choose a Khalifa?? If it is something to do with religion, you think that our current religious leadership is capable enough to lead a country?? I guess they are more like frogs of the well......

I dont know why people get scared of the word ''dictator'' Islamis hsitory is full of dictators. If a dictator is positive and fair he is much more better than any democratic leader, it does not matter whether the leader is a dictator or democrat as long as he his loyal to the country nation and religion, intelligent and honest.

Secondly if people dont agree to Iran Model then i think KHILAFAT-E-RASHIDA model is the only model which can bring progress and justice to Pakistan i.e Khilafah of Omar. most of khilafa rules are already in place in all European countries today.

Kavalier

You and another brother said about leadership.... Thats exactly what we want to know, that what should be done here that honest and pure leadership can be brought up....... And mind you only honesty and cleanliness wont bring any difference, if leader is not knowledgeable, cunning and diplomatic plus flexible, he wont be able to run the government even a couple of months......

I can't explain in detail but I think in all other option we will get the same ruling elite which is actually problem area.
For me all systems can work in Pakistan provided you have honest and educated ruling elite.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please ensure that none of the options contains even a slightest allusion towards the following:

1. Khilafat-Ala-Minhaj-Un-Nabuwah
  2. Khilafat-e-Rashida
  3. Shariah Law
..........................................................So that we can have a perfect, modern, and state of the art modern system where we can surpass the western systems and have such a society which is free from any kind of morality and values. So that we can get out of the inferiority complex of being Muslim, and can get rid of our identity.