What is Bid'at - بدعت کیا ہے ؟

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And Ghamdi trashed Perwez's knowledge of language, Arabic and the Quran. Watch it when you can. He will give details as to why Perwez was off his rocker and just made up his own stories that fit his own limited rationale.
Don't watch Ghamadi much but, he is an eloquent speaker. His knowledge is good but mixed with hadith and fiqh.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't watch Ghamadi much but, he is an eloquent speaker. His knowledge is good but mixed with hadith and fiqh.
He speaks solely on how Perwez has twisted the meaning of the Quran due to his deficient knowledge of the Arabic language and by interjecting his own meanings which have no base in anything other than his own limited rationale just like the cult of shia. Well if you are not going to watch it then don't ask the question why people object to Perwez's teaching.

Wake up Pak

He speaks solely on how Perwez has twisted the meaning of the Quran due to his deficient knowledge of the Arabic language and by interjecting his own meanings which have no base in anything other than his own limited rationale just like the cult of shia. Well if you are not going to watch it then don't ask the question why people object to Perwez's teaching.
Well i can ask the questions and you don't have to reply. Have you watched his videos or read his books? Your opinion is based on ghamidi's video? That is not very logical reply.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well i can ask the questions and you don't have to reply. Have you watched his videos or read his books? Your opinion is based on ghamidi's video? That is not very logical reply.
No, I have actually watched perwez's videos before I really knew who he actually was, seeing the old grainy videos from the 80s I thought maybe he has was some big scholar from the time when I was small and maybe missed something and should listen to him and after watching, they made absolutely no sense. I remember listening to weird explanations, that tuyoor ( birds ) mentioned in the Quran were actually supposed to be fast horses, Jinn some unknown bedu tribe of the desert, Shaqar ul Qamar was some kind of war, warring tribe or something so on and so forth. Total hogwash.

Then I came across Ghamdi's refutation and then it all started to fall into place and make sense on what Parwez was on about. Basically nonsense.

Wake up Pak

No, I have actually watched perwez's videos before I really knew who he actually was, seeing the old grainy videos from the 80s I thought maybe he has was some big scholar from the time when I was small and maybe missed something and should listen to him and after watching, they made absolutely no sense. I remember listening to weird explanations, that tuyoor ( birds ) mentioned in the Quran were actually supposed to be fast horses, Jinn some unknown bedu tribe of the desert, Shaqar ul Qamar was some kind of war, warring tribe or something so on and so forth. Total hogwash.

Then I came across Ghamdi's refutation and then it all started to fall into place and make sense on what Parwez was on about. Basically nonsense.
You may not like him but, he was much better then ghamidi or mullah doo numbri engineer.
You have the option to dislike the posts instead of giving your opinion based on some other mullah whose credibility is questionable as well.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You may not like him but, he was much better then ghamidi or mullah doo numbri engineer.
You have the option to dislike the posts instead of giving your opinion based on some other mullah whose credibility is questionable as well.
Only reason I support mullah Eng is because of how he exposes the sects other than that I don't agree with anything he says, in fact he is even more salafist than some extreme wahabi mullahs in some matters.

Perwez and Ghamdi both agreed on the same principle of hadith so your opposition on that is also invalid.

And if you would have read my earlier posts remember I listened to Perwez long before Ghamdis refutation and none of what he said made any sense at that time either it was as if someone was just making up stuff as he was going along. So my opinion is my own, ghamdi just cemented the fact I was right after all.

Wake up Pak

Only reason I support mullah Eng is because of how he exposes the sects other than that I don't agree with anything he says, in fact he is even more salafist than some extreme wahabi mullahs in some matters.

Perwez and Ghamdi both agreed on the same principle of hadith so your opposition on that is also invalid.

And if you would have read my earlier posts remember I listened to Perwez long before Ghamdis refutation and none of what he said made any sense at that time either it was as if someone was just making up stuff as he was going along. So my opinion is my own, ghamdi just cemented the fact I was right after all.
Ok, you are right and ghamadi is your hero. Now you do not have to comment on it. You can dislike the post or move on. I will keep posting what i believe is right and in line with the Quran.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ok, you are right and ghamadi is your hero. Now you do not have to comment on it. You can dislike the post or move on.
No one in my hero and yes you put it out on a public forum, then expect people to comment on it. If that bothers you then don't post. ?

Wake up Pak

No one in my hero and yes you put it out on a public forum, then expect people to comment on it. If that bothers you then don't post. ?
It does not bother me a bit but, it seems like you are the one who is being bothered by my posts. So take a chill pill and try not to instill your one-sided opinion on others.
Remember, you are the one who came to my posts, not me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It does not bother me a bit but, it seems like you are the one who is being bothered by my posts. So take a chill pill and try not to instill your one-sided opinion on others.
Remember, you are the one who came to my posts, not me.
I speak my mind on whatever I feel like, Perwez has lost his marbles so the least I can do is put a small warning for unsuspecting people ?

Wake up Pak

I speak my mind on whatever I feel like, Perwez has lost his marbles so the least I can do is put a small warning for unsuspecting people ?
You can do or try whatever you feel like but i will post what i believe is right not your or anyone else's opinion matters to me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You can do or try whatever you feel like but i will post what i believe is right not your or anyone else's opinion matters to me.
Go right ahead, no one is stopping you, and why is your text getting bolder and bigger with every reply! LOL