What is Bid'at - بدعت کیا ہے ؟

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Deeni Akhtamat aur Dunyavi Sahooliyat.
Jab tak log in do basic cheezon ka faraq na samaj sakain gaye.. ye behas Shaitaan ki khusnoodi ka bais banti rahay gi..
Allah hamary sab ke haal pe rehm karay aur hum sab ko kisi bhi kisam ki gumrahi se bachaye.. Ameen.
آمین
کسی ممبر نے اسی فورم پر کہا تھا کہ بدعت وہ ہے جو سنت سے ٹکرائے
انتہائی مختصر اور جامع تعریف

Pakistani1947

You using the Internet and this forum is a Bid'at shame on you

Internet is Halal until you prove that it is Haram based on Qur'an and authentic Hadeeths:

دوسری طرف ، دنیا میں ، جب تک کہ کسی مصدقہ متن کے ذریعہ ثابت نہ ہو تب تک ہر چیز کی اجازت ہے۔ مثال کے طور پر ، میں اس وقت تک کار چلاؤں گا جب تک آپ مجھے یہ ثبوت نہیں دیتے کہ میں نہیں کر سکتا۔ یا میں اس وقت تک ایک موبائل استعمال کروں گا جب تک آپ مجھے یہ ثبوت نہیں دیتے کہ میں ایسا نہیں کرسکتا۔

ہر وہ چیز جو رسمی عبادت نہیں ہے تب تک جائز ہے جب تک کہ دوسری صورت میں ثابت نہ ہو۔ اس میں ہوائی جہاز ، انٹرنیٹ ، موبائل وغیرہ شامل ہیں اگر ہم صرف اس آسان اصول کو یاد رکھیں تو سب کچھ اتنا آسان ہوجاتا ہے الحمد للہ۔ یقینا ہمیں جو بات ذہن میں رکھنی ہے وہ یہ ہے کہ کسی بھی دنیاوی ایجادات کو اچھے طریقے سے استعمال کیا جانا چاہئے' فائدہ مند طریقہ سے' اجر حاصل کرنے کے لئے۔

بہر حال ، آپ کار چلاتے وقت یا موبائل استعمال کرتےوقت اللہ سے اجر کی توقع نہیں کرتے ہیں۔ اگرچہ آپ ہمیشہ دین میں ایسا کیا کرتے ہیں ، اگر آپ کو اس کی اجر کی توقع ہے تو یہ فطری طور پر ایک مذہبی فعل ہے۔ لہذا جب بدعت کی جاتی ہے تو ایک مذہبی فعل سمجھ کر کی جاتی ہے اور اجر کی توقع کی جاتی ہے۔ اگر آپ کو بدعت کے نتیجے میں بدلہ ملنے کی توقع ہے اور سنت سے ثابت بھی نہیں ہے - تو یہ "بدعت" ہے۔ جس سے روکا گیا ہے

خلاصہ یہ کہ اگر 1400 سال پہلے یہ مذہب نہیں تھا تو آج یہ مذہب نہیں ہے۔

دین = ثبوت ہونا ضروری ہے ورنہ حرام ہے
دنیا = حلال تک جب تک کہ مصدقہ متن کے ساتھ اس کے بر خلاف ثابت نہ ہو​

Mughal1

Islam is not nonsense of mullahs and their disciples but a proper way of life from God for human beings to live their lives by so that purpose for which God has created this world and human beings becomes fulfilled. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran, deen of islam and pakistan see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Pakistani1947

صاف ظاہر ہے کہ صرف وہی شخص کسی عمل کو بدعت قرار دے سکتا ہے جو قرآن و حدیث کا عالم ہو
Deeni Akhtamat aur Dunyavi Sahooliyat.
Jab tak log in do basic cheezon ka faraq na samaj sakain gaye.. ye behas Shaitaan ki khusnoodi ka bais banti rahay gi..
Allah hamary sab ke haal pe rehm karay aur hum sab ko kisi bhi kisam ki gumrahi se bachaye.. Ameen.
1. I agree that we should ask Ulemas if we are not sure whether some religious acts we are doing falls into the category of Bid'at or not. It is Ulemas. When an Aalim was asked about Ashura, he responded as follows:

What the Shi’ah do on ‘Ashoora’ of beating their chests, slapping their cheeks, striking their shoulders with chains and cutting their heads with swords to let the blood flow are all innovations that have no basis in Islam. These things are evils that were forbidden by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who did not prescribe for his ummah to do any of these things or anything similar to them to mark the death of a leader or the loss of a martyr, no matter what his status. During his lifetime (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) a number of senior Sahaabah were martyred and he mourned their loss, such as Hamzah ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, Zayd ibn Haarithah, Ja’far ibn Abi Taalib and ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Rawaahah, but he did not do any of the things that these people do. If it was good, he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would have done it before us.

Ya’qoob (peace be upon him) did not strike his chest or scratch his face, or shed blood or take the day of the loss of Yoosuf as a festival or day of mourning. Rather he remembered his missing loved one and felt sad and distressed because of that. This is something no one can be blamed for. What is forbidden is these actions that have been inherited from the Jaahiliyyah, and which Islam forbids.

Al-Bukhaari (1294) and Muslim (103) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “He is not one of us who strikes his cheeks, rends his garment, or cries with the cry of the Jaahiliyyah.” source

Note: A person is true Aalim is when he gives Fatwa he present Qur'an and/or authentic Hadeeth to justify his Fatwa. The Aalim who gave above Fatwa also mentioned authentic Hadeeths from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

Unfortunately, in case of Shia their Aalims can not follow this rule because:

--------1. Shia believe that original Qur'an was later distorted/changed by Sahabah Karam
---------- Read my post#143, Shia could not respond yet

--------2. According to the Shiite scholars, The Science of Hadith in the Madhab of The ----------------Twelvers has never existed nor was it implemented before the 900s Hijri.
---------
The Big Scholar Al Ha’iri “الحائري” In His book Muktabas el Athar “مقتبس الأثر” part 3 page 73 says: “From the Information that No One doubts is that No one worked in The Science of Hadith from our scholars before the second Shaheed”
And the second Shaheed is Al Hassan Bin ZaynulDeen al Jab’ee al Amili, (Died 965 hijri).
Readmore my post#56, Ilm of Rijal in Shia World

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
پیشاب پینے سے تیری ایڈز ٹھیک ہوئی ہے
دماغ تیرا ابھی بھی خراب ہی ہے

پیشاب سے منہہ دھونے اور پینے کا سنت طریقہ ، ملاحظہ کرو

?
یخ غلیظ لوگوں کا دین
Yeh to hain hi BC pagal in mein aur hinduon mein koi farak nahi woh gao mutar peetay hai yeh log uth mutar, lekin puttar yeh video video wala khel meray se mut shuru ker na, Tum ahle bidat ke kuffriya harkaton ke videos se yahan pages bhar jaye gay lekin video khatam nahi hongay.

Lekin awein logon ki dil azarai kerne mera maqsad nahi hai, Is liye jub koi tees maar khan aata hai to sirf tub.

Aur mainay to in pagal gaomutar walon to rudd ker diya aur jahil karar dey diya aur 3,4 gaaliyan be dey di, tum kya meray post kiye huway video walon per asay ker saktay ho?

Pakistani1947

آمین
Shia's Bid'at of Ashura is against the Sunnat, when would Shia leave this Bid'at?

Al-Bukhaari (1294) and Muslim (103) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “He is not one of us who strikes his cheeks, rends his garment, or cries with the cry of the Jaahiliyyah.” source

Pakistani1947

آمین
Would you please mind providing any prove from Qur'an or Sunnat that praying while Qur'an is placed over the head is Sunnah? Following is a video CitizenX posted, where Shias are praying Namaz while putting Qur'an is on top of their head.

And I would be much obliged, if you could comment in the light of following verse:

Amazingly, Shia is praying with Qur'an on their head, same way as example of Donkey mentioned in Qur'an, (سورة الجمعة, Al-Jumu'a, Chapter #62, Verse #5) about Jews:

مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ حُمِّلُوا التَّوْرَاةَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَحْمِلُوهَا كَمَثَلِ الْحِمَارِ يَحْمِلُ أَسْفَارًا ۚ بِئْسَ مَثَلُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ​
The likeness of those who were entrusted with the (obligation of the) Taurat (Torah) (i.e. to obey its commandments and to practise its laws), but who subsequently failed in those (obligations), is as the likeness of a donkey which carries huge burdens of books (but understands nothing from them). How bad is the example of people who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, signs, revelations) of Allah. And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers).
ان لوگو ں کی مثال جنہیں تورات اٹھوائی گئی پھر انہوں نے اسے نہ اٹھایا گدھے کی سی مثال ہے جو کتابیں اٹھاتا ہے ان لوگوں کی بہت بری مثال ہے جنہوں نے الله کی آیتو ں کو جھٹلایا اور الله ظالم لوگوں کو ہدایت نہیں کرتا

There is only 1

1. I agree that we should ask Ulemas if we are not sure whether some religious acts we are doing falls into the category of Bid'at or not. It is Ulemas. When an Aalim was asked about Ashura, he responded as follows:

What the Shi’ah do on ‘Ashoora’ of beating their chests, slapping their cheeks, striking their shoulders with chains and cutting their heads with swords to let the blood flow are all innovations that have no basis in Islam. These things are evils that were forbidden by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who did not prescribe for his ummah to do any of these things or anything similar to them to mark the death of a leader or the loss of a martyr, no matter what his status. During his lifetime (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) a number of senior Sahaabah were martyred and he mourned their loss, such as Hamzah ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, Zayd ibn Haarithah, Ja’far ibn Abi Taalib and ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Rawaahah, but he did not do any of the things that these people do. If it was good, he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would have done it before us.

Ya’qoob (peace be upon him) did not strike his chest or scratch his face, or shed blood or take the day of the loss of Yoosuf as a festival or day of mourning. Rather he remembered his missing loved one and felt sad and distressed because of that. This is something no one can be blamed for. What is forbidden is these actions that have been inherited from the Jaahiliyyah, and which Islam forbids.

Note: A person is true Aalim is when he gives Fatwa he present Qur'an and/or authentic Hadeeth to justify his Fatwa. The Aalim who gave above Fatwa also mentioned authentic Hadeeths from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

Unfortunately, in case of Shia their Aalims can not follow this rule because:

--------1. Shia believe that original Qur'an was later distorted/changed by Sahabah Karam
---------- Read my post#143, Shia could not respond yet

--------2. According to the Shiite scholars, The Science of Hadith in the Madhab of The ----------------Twelvers has never existed nor was it implemented before the 900s Hijri.
---------
Shia's Bid'at of Ashura is against the Sunnat, when would Shia leave this Bid'at?

میں نے کہا تھا کہ فتویٰ دینے والا قرآن و حدیث کا عالم ہونا چاہیے
اور آپ کے ہاں ایسا کوئی نہیں پایا جاتا
یہاں تک کہ آپ کے بڑے بھی ہلاک ہو جاتے اگر حضرت علی نہ ہوتے
.. . . . . . . . . .
ماتم کے بارے میں بھی آپ کو بہت سے دلائل دے سکتا ہوں لیکن پہلے آپ علم غیب سے متعلق سوالوں کا تو جواب دے دیں ، عرصہ ہوا آپ نے تھریڈ بنانے کا وعدہ کیا تھا

Pakistani1947

میں نے کہا تھا کہ فتویٰ دینے والا قرآن و حدیث کا عالم ہونا چاہیے
اور آپ کے ہاں ایسا کوئی نہیں پایا جاتا
Alhumdolillah, Sunnis have great Muhaddis like, Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmizi, Nasai and have established science of Hadeeth which goes back close to era of Prophet Muhammad's pbuh time, where as according to the Shiite scholars, The Science of Hadith in the Madhab of The Twelvers has never existed nor was it implemented before the 900s Hijri.

The Big Scholar Al Ha’iri “الحائري” In His book Muktabas el Athar “مقتبس الأثر” part 3 page 73 says: “From the Information that No One doubts is that No one worked in The Science of Hadith from our scholars before the second Shaheed”. And the second Shaheed is Al Hassan Bin ZaynulDeen al Jab’ee al Amili, (Died 965 hijri).

Regarding Qur'an non-Shia Muslims believe in its authenticity and completeness and Alhamdollillah have many scholars having command in Qur'an. Whereas Shia believe that original Qur'an was later distorted/changed by Sahabah Karam(رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمَا).
Readmore my post#143, Shia could not respond yet.

Hence Shia giving Fatwa based on Qur'an and Sunnat is a joke.

ماتم کے بارے میں بھی آپ کو بہت سے دلائل دے سکتا ہوں لیکن پہلے آپ علم غیب سے متعلق سوالوں کا تو جواب دے دیں ، عرصہ ہوا آپ نے تھریڈ بنانے کا وعدہ کیا تھا
Ok, you do not want to comment Shia Bid'at of Ashura. Fine.... Why do not you provide proof for another Shia Bid'at as being shown in following video where Shias are praying Namaz while putting Qur'an is on top of their head. Since the topic of this thread is Bid'at and I am asking about this new Bid'at which is atrted by Shias, hence, I you wish you can answer, if not, than I would assume that you are keeping doing your Shia Taqiyyah (تقیّہ).

And I would be much obliged, if you could comment in the light of following verse:

Amazingly, Shia is praying with Qur'an on their head, same way as example of Donkey mentioned in Qur'an, (سورة الجمعة, Al-Jumu'a, Chapter #62, Verse #5) about Jews:

مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ حُمِّلُوا التَّوْرَاةَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَحْمِلُوهَا كَمَثَلِ الْحِمَارِ يَحْمِلُ أَسْفَارًا ۚ بِئْسَ مَثَلُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ​
The likeness of those who were entrusted with the (obligation of the) Taurat (Torah) (i.e. to obey its commandments and to practise its laws), but who subsequently failed in those (obligations), is as the likeness of a donkey which carries huge burdens of books (but understands nothing from them). How bad is the example of people who deny the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, signs, revelations) of Allah. And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers).
ان لوگو ں کی مثال جنہیں تورات اٹھوائی گئی پھر انہوں نے اسے نہ اٹھایا گدھے کی سی مثال ہے جو کتابیں اٹھاتا ہے ان لوگوں کی بہت بری مثال ہے جنہوں نے الله کی آیتو ں کو جھٹلایا اور الله ظالم لوگوں کو ہدایت نہیں کرتا​

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Prove me it's halal? given me a reference from Quran or Hadith?

Internet is Halal until you prove that it is Haram based on Qur'an and authentic Hadeeths:

دوسری طرف ، دنیا میں ، جب تک کہ کسی مصدقہ متن کے ذریعہ ثابت نہ ہو تب تک ہر چیز کی اجازت ہے۔ مثال کے طور پر ، میں اس وقت تک کار چلاؤں گا جب تک آپ مجھے یہ ثبوت نہیں دیتے کہ میں نہیں کر سکتا۔ یا میں اس وقت تک ایک موبائل استعمال کروں گا جب تک آپ مجھے یہ ثبوت نہیں دیتے کہ میں ایسا نہیں کرسکتا۔

ہر وہ چیز جو رسمی عبادت نہیں ہے تب تک جائز ہے جب تک کہ دوسری صورت میں ثابت نہ ہو۔ اس میں ہوائی جہاز ، انٹرنیٹ ، موبائل وغیرہ شامل ہیں اگر ہم صرف اس آسان اصول کو یاد رکھیں تو سب کچھ اتنا آسان ہوجاتا ہے الحمد للہ۔ یقینا ہمیں جو بات ذہن میں رکھنی ہے وہ یہ ہے کہ کسی بھی دنیاوی ایجادات کو اچھے طریقے سے استعمال کیا جانا چاہئے' فائدہ مند طریقہ سے' اجر حاصل کرنے کے لئے۔

بہر حال ، آپ کار چلاتے وقت یا موبائل استعمال کرتےوقت اللہ سے اجر کی توقع نہیں کرتے ہیں۔ اگرچہ آپ ہمیشہ دین میں ایسا کیا کرتے ہیں ، اگر آپ کو اس کی اجر کی توقع ہے تو یہ فطری طور پر ایک مذہبی فعل ہے۔ لہذا جب بدعت کی جاتی ہے تو ایک مذہبی فعل سمجھ کر کی جاتی ہے اور اجر کی توقع کی جاتی ہے۔ اگر آپ کو بدعت کے نتیجے میں بدلہ ملنے کی توقع ہے اور سنت سے ثابت بھی نہیں ہے - تو یہ "بدعت" ہے۔ جس سے روکا گیا ہے

خلاصہ یہ کہ اگر 1400 سال پہلے یہ مذہب نہیں تھا تو آج یہ مذہب نہیں ہے۔

دین = ثبوت ہونا ضروری ہے ورنہ حرام ہے
دنیا = حلال تک جب تک کہ مصدقہ متن کے ساتھ اس کے بر خلاف ثابت نہ ہو​

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)

No aiyen bayen shyn

Bhai with due respect.. Understand the difference between Adding Something New in Islam and Innovations that Facilitates Us in doing what humans do...

If using internet is not adding something to your beliefs of Islamic teachings.. Its not Bidaat..
How simple parameter is this?

Pakistani1947

I have already explained this issue in the first post of this thread...You did not bother to read the complete article and start commenting.... I knew that someone would argue about internet being halal or Haram.

Let me copy below the relevant paragraphs from my post#1:

دین میں جدت طرازی کرنے والے ایک چیز جو دوسرے گروپ' جو بدعات کے خلاف ہیں' کے سامنےلاتے ہیں وہ یہ ہے: "کیا رسول الله ﷺ کے پاس فون ، کاریں ، انٹرنیٹ وغیرہ موجود تھا " یا اس سے بھی زیادہ مضحکہ خیز جملہ : "آپ بدعت ہیں ، کیوں کہ آپ رسول الله ﷺ کے وقت موجود نہیں تھے۔

ایک بہت آسان اصول ہے جسے ہمیں سمجھنا چاہئے۔ دین اسلام میں ہر طریقہ' جس کا مقصد الله تعالی کی عبادت کرنا یا قریب کرنا ہے' حرام ہے جب تک کہ ہمارے پاس کوئی ثبوت نہ ہو اور دنیاوی معاملات میں ہر چیز حلال ہے جب تک کہ ہمارے پاس اسکےحرام ہونے کی کوئی دلیل موجود نہ ہو۔ آئیے اس اصول کو دو حصوں میں تقسیم کرکے کچھ مثالوں کے ساتھ الگ الگ بحث کرتے ہیں

اگر آپ اللہ کی عبادت کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو آپ کو کچھ کرنے سے پہلے اس کے پاس ثبوت ہونا ضروری ہے ، بصورت دیگر اسے مسترد کردیا جائے گا۔ یہ اصول الٹ طریقہ پر کام نہیں کرتا ہے جیسے کچھ لوگ کہتے ہیں: "مجھے ایک ثبوت پیش کریں کہ میں میلاد نہیں منا سکتا" وغیرہ۔ حقیقت میں یہ احمقانہ بات ہے کیونکہ یہ مذہب میں اپنی اصل سے دوری میں ایک مکمل تبدیلی کا باعث بنے گا۔
If you want to worship Allah then you must have evidence before you do anything, otherwise it will be rejected. It doesn’t work the other way around, like some people say: “show me an evidence to say I can’t celebrate milad or use internet” etc. In reality this is silly because it would lead to a complete transformation in the religion away from its original state.

Let me rephrase, I use internet without intention that by using internet I would get any reward from Allah, and since there is no prohibition in Qur'an or hadeeth about using internet hence it is halal. Please note that we are here discussing use of internet for as a tool not how are we going to use this tool. If you this tool for good purposes like healthy communication, and gaining knowledge than it is OK. But if you this tool to spread evil than it is not OK.

Another simple example I can give; if you use a knife for kitchen purpose than it is OK, but if you use the same knife to hurt somebody then it is not OK. It would be a silly question if somebody ask me "prove me if the knife is halal". You can only ask this question if I say to you that if you take your knife and make 7 lines on the kitchen wall with that knife every Thursday morning ; by doing this you will get 151 rewards or it will make you close to Allah; the use of knife in this scenario is Bid'at because we do not find any evidence from Qur'an and Sunnah for this act of worship or something which brings you close to Allah.

I hope that I is clear to you now, if you still have question, please do not hesitate to ask.

May Allah give give hidayat to all of us (Aameen)

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I asked you a simple question-answer me with yes or no aiyen bayen shyn an kero

I have already explained this issue in the first post of this thread...You did not bother to read the complete article and start commenting.... I knew that someone would argue about internet being halal or Haram.

Let me copy below the relevant paragraphs from my post#1:

دین میں جدت طرازی کرنے والے ایک چیز جو دوسرے گروپ' جو بدعات کے خلاف ہیں' کے سامنےلاتے ہیں وہ یہ ہے: "کیا رسول الله ﷺ کے پاس فون ، کاریں ، انٹرنیٹ وغیرہ موجود تھا " یا اس سے بھی زیادہ مضحکہ خیز جملہ : "آپ بدعت ہیں ، کیوں کہ آپ رسول الله ﷺ کے وقت موجود نہیں تھے۔

ایک بہت آسان اصول ہے جسے ہمیں سمجھنا چاہئے۔ دین اسلام میں ہر طریقہ' جس کا مقصد الله تعالی کی عبادت کرنا یا قریب کرنا ہے' حرام ہے جب تک کہ ہمارے پاس کوئی ثبوت نہ ہو اور دنیاوی معاملات میں ہر چیز حلال ہے جب تک کہ ہمارے پاس اسکےحرام ہونے کی کوئی دلیل موجود نہ ہو۔ آئیے اس اصول کو دو حصوں میں تقسیم کرکے کچھ مثالوں کے ساتھ الگ الگ بحث کرتے ہیں

اگر آپ اللہ کی عبادت کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو آپ کو کچھ کرنے سے پہلے اس کے پاس ثبوت ہونا ضروری ہے ، بصورت دیگر اسے مسترد کردیا جائے گا۔ یہ اصول الٹ طریقہ پر کام نہیں کرتا ہے جیسے کچھ لوگ کہتے ہیں: "مجھے ایک ثبوت پیش کریں کہ میں میلاد نہیں منا سکتا" وغیرہ۔ حقیقت میں یہ احمقانہ بات ہے کیونکہ یہ مذہب میں اپنی اصل سے دوری میں ایک مکمل تبدیلی کا باعث بنے گا۔
If you want to worship Allah then you must have evidence before you do anything, otherwise it will be rejected. It doesn’t work the other way around, like some people say: “show me an evidence to say I can’t celebrate milad or use internet” etc. In reality this is silly because it would lead to a complete transformation in the religion away from its original state.

Let me rephrase, I use internet without intention that by using internet I would get any reward from Allah, and since there is no prohibition in Qur'an or hadeeth about using internet hence it is halal. Please note that we are here discussing use of internet for as a tool not how are we going to use this tool. If you this tool for good purposes like healthy communication, and gaining knowledge than it is OK. But if you this tool to spread evil than it is not OK.

Another simple example I can give; if you use a knife for kitchen purpose than it is OK, but if you use the same knife to hurt somebody then it is not OK. It would be a silly question if somebody ask me "prove me if the knife is halal". You can only ask this question if I say to you that if you take your knife and make 7 lines on the kitchen wall with that knife every Thursday morning ; by doing this you will get 151 rewards or it will make you close to Allah; the use of knife in this scenario is Bid'at because we do not find any evidence from Qur'an and Sunnah for this act of worship or something which brings you close to Allah.

I hope that I is clear to you now, if you still have question, please do not hesitate to ask.

May Allah give give hidayat to all of us (Aameen)

Pakistani1947

You using the Internet and this forum is a Bid'at shame on you
I asked you a simple question-answer me with yes or no aiyen bayen shyn an kero
کیونکہ انٹرنیٹ کے خلاف کوئی حدیث موجود نہیں اور میں اسےرکھنا ثواب کا باعث نہیں سمجھتا لہٰذا یہ حلال ہے​

There is only 1

Alhumdolillah, Sunnis have great Muhaddis like, Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmizi, Nasai and have established science of Hadeeth which goes back close to era of Prophet Muhammad's pbuh time, where as according to the Shiite scholars, The Science of Hadith in the Madhab of The Twelvers has never existed nor was it implemented before the 900s Hijri.
آپ کے ہاں حدیث کا کوئی علم بھی پایا جاتا ہے ؟ پہلی بار سنا ہے
ویسے میرا اعتراض یہ تھا کہ آپ کے ہاں قرآن و حدیث کا کوئی عالم نہیں پایا جاتا حتی کہ بخاری نے بھی اپنی کتاب کے دیباچے میں رسول پاک سے خود کشی منسوب کرنے کی جسارت کی ہے ، لہٰذا بخاری منافق تو ہو سکتا ہے عالم نہیں
لیکن چونکہ آپ نے حدیث کے علم کا دعوا کر لیا ہے تو میں ایک پھکی دیتا چلوں کہ آپ کے ہاں گناہ کبیرہ میں مبتلا لوگوں سے احادیث کیوں لی جاتی ہیں ؟
. . . . . . . .
اور اگر آپ نے کسی ویڈیو پر سوال کرنا ہو تو وہ پوری ویڈیو لگایا کریں ، جو کسی شیعہ چنیل سے جاری ہوئی ہو . آپ کے ہاں سچ جھوٹ کو بہت گڈ مڈ کیا جاتا ہے اس لئے آپ کے کسی چنیل کی ویڈیو پر میں کان نہیں دھرتا

Mughal1

Word bidah has very many meanings including origination or creation or production or invention or innovation or fabrication or concoction or novelty or forgery or contrivance or that which is false or fake or forged or concocted or manufactured or falsified or not original or genuine etc etc.

Since islam is deen ie a way of life therefore anything that is against that way of life is called concoction or forgery or unislamic and anything that is in line with quranic guidelines is islamic.

Remember islam is a way of life from God for humanity to live by as a proper community in his kingdom. This is why islamic way of life is a social contract between God and mankind as individuals and as a group or ummah.

This is why the quran is a book with guidelines for people to bring about an islamic constitution and its laws in order to fulfil purpose of God for which he has created all things including human beings. This is why it is duty of each and every individual to bring about an ummah as well as a kingdom based upon guidance of God so that program God has given to humnaity becomes fulfilled.

People can never be an islamic ummah unless first of all they have a proper constitution based upon guidelines of the quran. It is because you have nothing to stand upon till you have a solid base or foundation to base yourself upon. Once you have a constitution then you need to have its laws as well based upon guidelines of the quran so that you are able to regulate yourselves as a proper human community or an islamic ummah.

This constitution and its laws need constant updating with time as new situations arise. This is why islamic concept of bidah and sunnah needs to be deciding in this context. It has nothing to do with nonsense of mullahs and their followers.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اور اگر آپ نے کسی ویڈیو پر سوال کرنا ہو تو وہ پوری ویڈیو لگایا کریں ، جو کسی شیعہ چنیل سے جاری ہوئی ہو . آپ کے ہاں سچ جھوٹ کو بہت گڈ مڈ کیا جاتا ہے اس لئے آپ کے کسی چنیل کی ویڈیو پر میں کان نہیں دھرتا
He should place the Holy Qur'an on his head and say,

اللَّهُمَّ بِحَقِّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنِ وَ بِحَقِّ مَنْ أَرْسَلْتَهُ بِهِ وَ بِحَقِّ كُلِّ مُؤْمِنٍ مَدَحْتَهُ فِيهِ وَ بِحَقِّكَ عَلَيْهِمْ فَلا أَحَدَ أَعْرَفُ بِحَقِّكَ مِنْكَ

Here is the complete video

Another complete one from a Shia channel

Last edited: