What if establishment is backing Imran Khan

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
I think it is very important to ask this question. Hypothetically, if we believe that it is true, then we should also ask ourselves: Is it good for the country?
Let's explore this argument.
Establishment has so far hand picked leaders from the elite class without taking into account their leadership qualities and vision. What has NS delivered for this country between his provincial and central governments. All his policies had been impulsive and self praising. Is there a single dept. that can be named that he devloped or made stronger.Even today, his party is ruling Punjab for the past 3 years. Do you see any clue of any vision other than sast roti, daanish school and yellow cabs. He is just an ordinary person who has delivered upto to his capacity. it would be desastrous to expect anything more from him. Same is the case of MQM and Zardari.
Imran Khan has a proven track record. His integrity is impeccable. His is a devout Pakistani who has sacrificed his family life to live in his homeland. He proudly represents his country at every forum that he is invited to. He believes in no compromise on his vision while he would compromise to get to his vision. His stance on education emergency, justice for all, police reforms, economic reforms and on terrorism is clear to everyone. His two mega visionary projects (cancer hospital and Namal University) are great examples of his visionary mind. These donot only show his strenght to envision a dream but also shows determination to not giveup on his dream and fight till the end to make it happen. This also show how good of an administrator he is to gather two teams to successfully run these organizations while maintaining highest level of transparency and professionalism. Remember he is where he is on his own strength. No one is claiming to have helped him to achieve these landmarks. He has gone to common pakistanis in country and abroad for the financial help. Which is a great example of his skills to meet the right people and pull the right strings and at the same time maintain your integrity.
Now a leader with this sort of CV should have no problem in getting to the highest post in any other country. In Pakistan's politics, of course, any outsider cannot think of what IK is fighting for. If you are not a Bhutto, or a Sharif you are a nobody. But these big names were created by establishment. If the establishment has realized its past mistakes and want to redeem itself by promoting a leader who has PAKISTAN FIRST agenda, then what is wrong with that. Things have gone so wrong that Pakistan's existence is in danger. Only a courageous, determined, patriotic leader can take this country out of this mess. If establishment, for the first time, is making a right choice, then I truly believe that we should have no objection to it. All this hue & cry is from the status cuo forces whose kingdom is at stake. Afterall IK represents a common Pakistani who has no links to the traditional political forces. He would need some help to stand up against these mafias. If establishemnt is that help, then I would gladly accept this with a hope that it would make a difference in an ordinary Pakistani's life for the first time.

Comments please.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think it's okay if establishment supports IK, as long as he doesn't get elected with their backing. He and his party should get elected through free and fair election process and with the backing of people.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس وقت نواز شریف کی کمر توڑنے کے لیئے صرف ایک ہی شخص موجود ہے اور وہ ہے عمران خان اس کا فائیدہ کس کہ ھو گا یہ ھم سب کو معلوم ہے

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
nishtarora..................imran jhoot nhi bolta. ye sum jantey our mantay hain. wo baar baar is ko n-league ka propaganda kehta ha aur jhoot ka planda kha ha. we know imran jhoot nhi bolta, to phir hypothesis kya?

Kashi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You have already made your viewpoint very logical.
It doesn't matter sasti roti, yellow cab scheme ... nothing is evident from this any technicality or professionalism. Rather he should have to start to train youth with some technical skills. Personally If he'd have started any technology-oriented programs like Mobile production, car production, local mechanical industry development, any mechanics technology in Punjab.... not at all. The chief minister SS is just an emotional and ordinary person but Imran Khan has long go-through and broad vision. If we don't wanna vote for Imran Khan; we should think for him, this is the minimum we can do as a Pakistani.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس وقت نواز شریف کی کمر توڑنے کے لیئے صرف ایک ہی شخص موجود ہے اور وہ ہے عمران خان اس کا فائیدہ کس کہ ھو گا یہ ھم سب کو معلوم ہے

Agencies and anyone else who thinks that IK will play their ball game are grossly mistaken
IK will not take confrontational approach but he will surely have more say in civilian supremacy over military and if has true mandate and is not military KANNA then military will have no option than to listen and obey. NS is KANNA because of his financial corruption.

saeed khan

I think it is very important to ask this question. Hypothetically, if we believe that it is true, then we should also ask ourselves: Is it good for the country?
Let's explore this argument.
Establishment has so far hand picked leaders from the elite class without taking into account their leadership qualities and vision. What has NS delivered for this country between his provincial and central governments. All his policies had been impulsive and self praising. Is there a single dept. that can be named that he devloped or made stronger.Even today, his party is ruling Punjab for the past 3 years. Do you see any clue of any vision other than sast roti, daanish school and yellow cabs. He is just an ordinary person who has delivered upto to his capacity. it would be desastrous to expect anything more from him. Same is the case of MQM and Zardari.
Imran Khan has a proven track record. His integrity is impeccable. His is a devout Pakistani who has sacrificed his family life to live in his homeland. He proudly represents his country at every forum that he is invited to. He believes in no compromise on his vision while he would compromise to get to his vision. His stance on education emergency, justice for all, police reforms, economic reforms and on terrorism is clear to everyone. His two mega visionary projects (cancer hospital and Namal University) are great examples of his visionary mind. These donot only show his strenght to envision a dream but also shows determination to not giveup on his dream and fight till the end to make it happen. This also show how good of an administrator he is to gather two teams to successfully run these organizations while maintaining highest level of transparency and professionalism. Remember he is where he is on his own strength. No one is claiming to have helped him to achieve these landmarks. He has gone to common pakistanis in country and abroad for the financial help. Which is a great example of his skills to meet the right people and pull the right strings and at the same time maintain your integrity.
Now a leader with this sort of CV should have no problem in getting to the highest post in any other country. In Pakistan's politics, of course, any outsider cannot think of what IK is fighting for. If you are not a Bhutto, or a Sharif you are a nobody. But these big names were created by establishment. If the establishment has realized its past mistakes and want to redeem itself by promoting a leader who has PAKISTAN FIRST agenda, then what is wrong with that. Things have gone so wrong that Pakistan's existence is in danger. Only a courageous, determined, patriotic leader can take this country out of this mess. If establishment, for the first time, is making a right choice, then I truly believe that we should have no objection to it. All this hue & cry is from the status cuo forces whose kingdom is at stake. Afterall IK represents a common Pakistani who has no links to the traditional political forces. He would need some help to stand up against these mafias. If establishemnt is that help, then I would gladly accept this with a hope that it would make a difference in an ordinary Pakistani's life for the first time.

Comments please.

I fully agree with you.
First of all IK says it is just a propaganda of PMLN because PLMN always got the support of ISI so they think that others will also take ISI support.
Secondly even if ISI is supporting IK, we should realise that ISI is Pakistani Army not India.
If we look at all the parties then for PPP I do not need to say anything.
PMLN has also proved twice and now in Punjab, that it is unable to govern.
Third party has also governed our one beautiful and peaceful city (before this party) and because of its record and its leader`s speech in which he said "creation of Pakistan was the biggest blunder of mankind history" is not able to govern the country.
Now even if PTI is supported by ISI, I will still vote it because IK has already proved his administration and leadership skills.

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't give a Sh** about it ,i just want him to be in power even if ISrael would have supporting him , because i trust this man and people talk about ethics and principles when it comes to IK but with people around like Zardari NS AH and all others ...you must be kidding , JIS INSAAN KO APNI JAAN KI ZARA BHAR BHI FIKAR NA HO TO USKO KOI KHAREED NAHI SAKTA , HAMARE BAQI POLITICIANS KE PASS USA KI SPECIAL SECURITY,BULLET PROOF CARS OR KYA KYA HAI PHR BHI PHATTTII HAI UNKI OR YEH BANDA AAAM LOGON MEIN GHOOM PHIR RAHA HOTA HAI WITHOUT ANY SECURITY ,JO SIRF ALLAH SE DARTA HAI MUJHE TO USPE POORA AITBAAR HAI

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't give a Sh** about it ,i just want him to be in power even if ISrael would have supporting him , because i trust this man and people talk about ethics and principles when it comes to IK but with people around like Zardari NS AH and all others ...you must be kidding , JIS INSAAN KO APNI JAAN KI ZARA BHAR BHI FIKAR NA HO TO USKO KOI KHAREED NAHI SAKTA , HAMARE BAQI POLITICIANS KE PASS USA KI SPECIAL SECURITY,BULLET PROOF CARS OR KYA KYA HAI PHR BHI PHATTTII HAI UNKI OR YEH BANDA AAAM LOGON MEIN GHOOM PHIR RAHA HOTA HAI WITHOUT ANY SECURITY ,JO SIRF ALLAH SE DARTA HAI MUJHE TO USPE POORA AITBAAR HAI
establishment should not support no one.if they wants to do something for pakistan just help in fair and free election.after whoever comes in power should be acceptable for every one:)

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
May god bless him and fulfill his mission as i know he is great and may god give him the courage to hang all nro beneficieries.

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
If fair election is held today Imran will definitely win. But the problem is that all the ruling parties PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, JUI and ANP will use state resources to screw the election. There will be no harm if the establishment plays its role in saving Imran from this set back.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agencies and anyone else who thinks that IK will play their ball game are grossly mistaken
IK will not take confrontational approach but he will surely have more say in civilian supremacy over military and if has true mandate and is not military KANNA then military will have no option than to listen and obey. NS is KANNA because of his financial corruption.

I really like the whole stuff, but it is nothing more than fantasy, I hope things will happen the way you think, but unfortunately reality is far away from truth.

GeoG

I really like the whole stuff, but it is nothing more than fantasy, I hope things will happen the way you think, but unfortunately reality is far away from truth.

We don't blame you for this approach and comment.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
We don't blame you for this approach and comment.

You don't need to,

However bitter truth and reality shouldn't be ignored, this nation has lived a lot in paradise of fools within world of Fantasy, time has come to apply realistic approach to the current scnerio.

Unfortunately everyone has taken for granted this nation and those who were expected to do the correct and truth full approach has also gone under the same shadow.;);)

Knownajnabee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Ugly games of Establishment and Imran Khan

Pmln walay beecharayyyyy apni nakamiyaan ka sab kuch faajiyon per daal detain hain ...

Sheikh Rashid kehta hai fauj pmln ke sath mili hai aur pmln walay kehtay hain Sheikh rashid and co ke sath .. IRONY

Sarfraz1122

MPA (400+ posts)

ایہ کسی اور عمران خان کی بات ہو رہی ہے اور بہت پرانی ویڈیو ہے

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

جنرل ضیاء الحق کی واحد قیمتی جائیداد جو اس نے پاکستان کو ورثے میں دی

th