What do u think about Waseem badami?

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
A student of mine namely as Haseeb is DNA copy of waseem badami. His talking style, questioning method, argumentation and face look is totally similar to that of Waseem Badami. e.g, if i am teaching him preparation of sulphuric acid, his brain ,I am sure, is not listening about the topic but towards temperature of lava and vice versa. His questions are usually like Waseem Badami. I can't express his nature. He always used to speak louder than me. So I decided a strange thing and applied at him. Can you assess? Yes I beated him thrice a period. And a positive report is that he is now quite well. Now he learns that i teach. Now his results report is also good. Now he speaks lighter than me.

I advise the participants of 11th hour with Waseem Badami to tackle him by counter attack at him. because he is really a "budtameez" anchor.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
in real sense todays show was like a court listening the case of murder. But why not he does same with Musharaf?

hmmmm...To be honest I like anchors who ask Imran Khan tough questions and he answers them...How many leaders u know including musharraf even asked a question gives a straight forward answer and to the point.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
hmmmm...To be honest I like anchors who ask Imran Khan tough questions and he answers them...How many leaders u know including musharraf even asked a question gives a straight forward answer and to the point.

100% right. But it should be the duty of anchor to distribute time among his questions and answers from guest, Today, you would be noticed when IK started a sentence, he interrupted again and again. Over acting or something different?

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
A student of mine namely as Haseeb is DNA copy of waseem badami. His talking style, questioning method, argumentation and face look is totally similar to that of Waseem Badami. e.g, if i am teaching him preparation of sulphuric acid, his brain ,I am sure, is not listening about the topic but towards temperature of lava and vice versa. His questions are usually like Waseem Badami. I can't express his nature. He always used to speak louder than me. So I decided a strange thing and applied at him. Can you assess? Yes I beated him thrice a period. And a positive report is that he is now quite well. Now he learns that i teach. Now his results report is also good. Now he speaks lighter than me.

I advise the participants of 11th hour with Waseem Badami to tackle him by counter attack at him. because he is really a "budtameez" anchor.

bhai who is not badtameez,what u think about ur leader,if u have 100 ba,tmz he(i k)will be at top(no1)he speaks(illogic) louder than any anchor.sawaal gandam jawab chana.u should watch latest 11th hour.isko nawaz fobia ho giya he dr,gen.kiyani se iska ilaaj krao bcaz aajkal army se iski achhi banti he.

saeed khan

Today the way he was speaking and interrupting Imran again and again I was thinking that Imran may punch him. But there was great Imran, he gave accurate answers.
Wasim is a junior anchor and he tries to be over clever but looks BUDTAMIZ.

Last edited:

saeed khan

All political parties are feeling that Imran is very popular so and want alliance with PTI.
Since a few days I am feeling that all the anchors are trying to say Imran for alliance with any party.
Badami was trying for MQM, its why he was asking Imran about MQM again and again.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Don't you have a remote where you live? We use it to change the channel. If you don't agree don't listen. simple.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
سن وے بادامی نا والیا
اڈا توں پیو نال لا لیا
تیری مہربانی قا تلاں دے حامی
کہٹا توں سر چ پوا لیا
سن وے بادامی نا والیا