Welcome Our New Moderator "Star Gazer(Sobia)"

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
PakPatriot1 said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Welcome to her and good bye from me.

Bad decission by admin as she will not be able to keep away her bias against some members and one party MQM. For sure. Sorry, but it will happen.

She is not like Abbasi Ali.

Good way of kicking out MQM thugs from this totally PTI and PMLN site. So the biggest thug (PakPatriot1) is going out of the business from here.

Thanks
YOU ARE RIGHT. WE AGREE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. SHE HAS SPOKEN AGAINST MQM IN SUCH A MANNER THAT WILL NEVER QUALIFY TO BE A MODERATOR.

Hey Come on Man, SS meeting with Sattar already showing results.

I have asked MQM walas many a times to stop writing about NS as he is new master, but you are already behaving like a master.

Yeh MQM walay Hai, Daikh Kar Girain Gay.

We assume Choudhary Sahib will be officially defending MQM in future.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
GeoG said:
badboy said:
wellcome sobia ji
few suggestion--be honest with indian.give them equall rights and freedom.we r here to defend our country so our comments may irritate some ppl who has low IQ like gazzo.i hope u act like neutral mind not as pakistani heart.
and one more request...if it is possible remove ban from pappufromindia ;)

:D Whats the point, you have come with a new name anyway!!

yaar geo

yeh badboy pappu hay kya??

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
But I will be surley dancing when Indians are banned :D

until then few things u can try
pull ur hair..do this [wall] ...
so start righnow..... [hilar] [hilar]

Maverick

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Re:

abbasiali said:
GeoG said:
admin said:
Asalamualikum guys,

Sobia is joining our moderation team from today. Please give her a warm welcome :)

Welcome to the team Sobia!!

Welcome to Sobia and Bye Bye to PakPatriot1.

Please persuade your fellas Jury and Spartacus to go along with you as well.

We will surely have a debate and it will be how to improve different aspects of life in Pakistan rather than blood pressure of MQM.
Welcome to the team,
[pk flag]Sweet GeoG,

You make me laugh, shall I say, stubborn kids never miss a chance to fight,

Let me assure you, this is first our family and then some difference of opinion, So no one is existing, and if some one feel like this that will result our failure, which at least I as individual have no courage to accept.

Our team is growing because we are growing, it does not mean that we will ignore our members, who have been contributing with their legacy.

Dear PakPatriot1,

How could you even feel in this way, we all have our political affiliations, but our love and affection with respect is much more than any thing. But definitely you have given me a thought and I am going to make it happened Inshaallah.

Regards to all.

abbasi bhai salam aliqum how long u gona be defending these kind of acts yar how can any1 recommend sobia to be a moderator on siasat u probably didnt notice it but she always talks bad about mahajirs and mqm she had written at so many places that all mqm supporters and workers are indians yar khudara abasi bhai thoara insaf kara yar agar sach nahi kehsaktey tou kamaskam kamaskam aisi batay kerkai humari tazlil na karo yar sarey moderator pti kai supporter ye kaisa insaf hai yar keo kai admin ki affiliation pti kai sath hai or kasam sai ap ander sai jantey ho is platform per hamarey sath ziatti hoti hai yaha mqm kai leye kitna zahair ugaltey hai or koi mqm wala usi tarah kuch likhta hai us ko forun ban kerdiya jata hai

@ admin "tehzib e junon kaar pa tanqeed ka haq hay
girtee hoi devar pa tanqeed ka haq hay
majrooh jo kar day dil e insan kee haqeeqat
us shukheye guftar pa tanqeed ka haq hay

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
sobia ki jaga spartacus ya jury ko moderator banna chaye jin ko pti walas gandi gandi galiya daitey hai lakin in log nai kabhi kisi ko bora nahi kaha i condemn this brutal act takin place by admin u guys ban me on dis sight dis ur hatred and tassub but inshallah we will get more stronger inshallah tum log ki nafrat ka andaza hum laga saktey hai

GeoG

badboy said:
until then few things u can try
pull ur hair..do this [wall] ...

If you gave this work to Gazoo, what will you do, Your Bhagwan wants you to keep banging your head [wall] to Mandar till you get like this [anger] then wash with your own ur.. if you are not thirsty and start the banging again, repeat the process until my further orders.

GeoG

Maverick said:
abbasiali said:
GeoG said:
admin said:
Asalamualikum guys,

Sobia is joining our moderation team from today. Please give her a warm welcome :)

We will surely have a debate and it will be how to improve different aspects of life in Pakistan rather than blood pressure of MQM.
Welcome to the team,
[pk flag]Sweet GeoG,

Let me assure you, this is first our family and then some difference of opinion, So no one is existing, and if some one feel like this that will result our failure, which at least I as individual have no courage to accept.

Our team is growing because we are growing, it does not mean that we will ignore our members, who have been contributing with their legacy.

Dear PakPatriot1,

How could you even feel in this way, we all have our political affiliations, but our love and affection with respect is much more than any thing. But definitely you have given me a thought and I am going to make it happened Inshaallah.

Regards to all.

abbasi bhai salam aliqum how long u gona be defending these kind of acts yar how can any1 recommend sobia to be a moderator on siasat u probably didnt notice it but she always talks bad about mahajirs and mqm she had written at so many places that all mqm supporters and workers are indians yar khudara abasi bhai thoara insaf kara yar agar sach nahi kehsaktey tou kamaskam kamaskam aisi batay kerkai humari tazlil na karo yar sarey moderator pti kai supporter ye kaisa insaf hai yar keo kai admin ki affiliation pti kai sath hai or kasam sai ap ander sai jantey ho is platform per hamarey sath ziatti hoti hai yaha mqm kai leye kitna zahair ugaltey hai or koi mqm wala usi tarah kuch likhta hai us ko forun ban kerdiya jata hai

Hakumat Say Bahar Reh Kar Tum Logon Ko Mot Par Gati Hai. Admin appointed another minister and you are trying to make it controversial with all hue and cry.

She has always differenciated between Mohajirs and MQM, so Don't make silly accusations. It is an open secret that she condemns every negative and evil act and majority is commited by MQM. So instead of blaming others look into your Graiban and try to correct yourselves.

If all MQM supporters are trying to make fuss and make it controversial there is a big silent majority appluding this decision, so a good decision should not be reversed due to MQM Randi Rona.

A

arshad_lahore

Star Gazer said:
Walaikum Assalam
Thankyou to all for the warm welcome. I assure you that I always try to be honest an apply same principles to myself as I expect from others. To err is human and I will welcome any advice,opinion or suggestion in such cases. I have repeatedly said that I have no hatred/bias towards any political/religious party or any other organization, my replies to various posts are just as they appear or as it intersts me at that time.

I have a special request for the mqm members that please do not let your opinion of my opinions make you leave a forum that you enjoy. Versatility is what makes a world and lets learn to be fair, tolerent and honest.

To all indian members I will say that you are welcome to opine and enjoy, lets just observe decorum of the house.

I assure you sincerely that my opinions as a member of the forum will not be allowed to affect my funtion as a moderator,but I also need cooperation from all members to ensure that if questioned or requested in regard to certain behavior please do not make it into personal thing and remain objective.

Thankyou again
Aslam-o-alaykum,
Welcome by the depth of heart.... aaj siasat.pk key chamaktey aasman main aik roshan STAR ka izafa howa hay... umeed hay STAR gazer apni mehnat, zahanat, aur illam key zariay siasat.pk ko mazeed roshan kerin gi....May ALLAH fulfill ur life with HAPPINESS, RESPECT and give u SUCCESS in life that u deserve...ALLAH bless on u and ur family always... aRsHaD

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)

GeoG said:
Maverick said:
abbasiali said:
GeoG said:
admin said:
Asalamualikum guys,

Welcome to the team,
[pk flag]Sweet GeoG,

Dear PakPatriot1,

Regards to all.

Hakumat Say Bahar Reh Kar Tum Logon Ko Mot Par Gati Hai. Admin appointed another minister and you are trying to make it controversial with all hue and cry.

She has always differenciated between Mohajirs and MQM, so Don't make silly accusations. It is an open secret that she condemns every negative and evil act and majority is commited by MQM. So instead of blaming others look into your Graiban and try to correct yourselves.

If all MQM supporters are trying to make fuss and make it controversial there is a big silent majority appluding this decision, so a good decision should not be reversed due to MQM Randi Rona.

hum tou apnay gribano mai jhaktey bhi hai lakin tum log ka tou koi griban he nahi all moderators including admin are tanga party supporter how can u justify dis brutal act yeh tum log kai tassub or nafret ki khuli darandagi hai

GeoG

Muttahaida said:
sobia ki jaga spartacus ya jury ko moderator banna chaye jin ko pti walas gandi gandi galiya daitey hai lakin in log nai kabhi kisi ko bora nahi kaha i condemn this brutal act takin place by admin u guys ban me on dis sight dis ur hatred and tassub but inshallah we will get more stronger inshallah tum log ki nafrat ka andaza hum laga saktey hai

Yeh PPP Ki Govt Hai Kia,
Keh Saray Fraudiyay aur Katil Minister Laga Deeyay Jain.
Spartacus Ka IQ check Karwao, 0.0001 say zayad nahi ho ga.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
YOU are BANNED -- Muttahaida -- [funnny] [funnny]

I wish I were a moderator and ban you from this forum. [funnny] [funnny] [hilar]

gazoomartian

Maverick said:
abbasiali said:
GeoG said:
admin said:
Asalamualikum guys,

Welcome to the team,
[pk flag]Sweet GeoG,

Dear PakPatriot1,

Regards to all.

bhai jaan

zardari bhi to chor, lutera, daku, 10% hai, and murder too, phir keon Pakistanion ney usko vote dya? Aaj hamari haalat Pakistaneon hi ki marhoon minnat hai, phir keon hum shikayat kartey hain??? is ka jawab to do mujhey

gazoomartian

arshad_lahore wrote:

.... aaj siasat.pk key chamaktey aasman main aik roshan STAR ka izafa howa hay...

accha woh to hum sub samajh gayey, aap zara STAR gazing to bund karein [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

gazoomartian

Chaudhry_1960 said:
YOU are BANNED -- Muttahaida -- [funnny]

I wish I were a moderator and ban you from this forum. [funnny] [funnny] [hilar]

actually I wanted this job of moderator. But I am rebellion. Abbasi saheb knows where I stand when it comes to Indian memebers. They would never be able to post a single line while I am on duty...... [funnny]

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Welcome dear sister Sobia,i always like your posts,and your good answers to all indian and motahida members,best of luck and be very hard on antipakistani and anti islamic elements.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
GeoG said:
shaheedchoudry said:
PakPatriot1 said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Welcome to her and good bye from me.

Bad decission by admin as she will not be able to keep away her bias against some members and one party MQM. For sure. Sorry, but it will happen.

She is not like Abbasi Ali.

Good way of kicking out MQM thugs from this totally PTI and PMLN site. So the biggest thug (PakPatriot1) is going out of the business from here.

Thanks
YOU ARE RIGHT. WE AGREE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. SHE HAS SPOKEN AGAINST MQM IN SUCH A MANNER THAT WILL NEVER QUALIFY TO BE A MODERATOR.

Hey Come on Man, SS meeting with Sattar already showing results.

I have asked MQM walas many a times to stop writing about NS as he is new master, but you are already behaving like a master.

Yeh MQM walay Hai, Daikh Kar Girain Gay.

We assume Choudhary Sahib will be officially defending MQM in future.
NO I WILL NEVER DEFEND ANYONE UNCONDITIONALLY. I HAVE DEFENDED MQM IN THE PAST. BUT I AM AGAINST MQM ON BHATTA COLLECTION

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
agar sachi pakistani ho to banned karo sare indians ko is forum sai agar thori bhee sharam hai tumhare ander. otherwise you are among them [nawaz] [altaf] [zardari] [taseer]

[imran]

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
admin said:
Asalamualikum guys,

Welcom
I hope you will be an honest moderator of the site and wouldnt delete videos that dont serve your purpose. The previous moderator who left now as said did so. I say so as i have experienced so myself.
Best of Lcuk