Welcome Our New Moderator "Star Gazer(Sobia)"

A

Admin

Asalamualikum guys,

Sobia is joining our moderation team from today. Please give her a warm welcome :)

Welcome to the team Sobia!!

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Welcome to her and good bye from me.

Bad decission by admin as she will not be able to keep away her bias against some members and one party MQM. For sure. Sorry, but it will happen.

She is not like Abbasi Ali.

Good way of kicking out MQM thugs from this totally PTI and PMLN site. So the biggest thug (PakPatriot1) is going out of the business from here.

Thanks

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
PakPatriot1 said:

Bad decission by admin as she will not be able to keep away her bias against some members and one party MQM. For sure. Sorry, but it will happen.

Good way of kicking out MQM thugs from this totally PTI and PMLN site. So the biggest thug (PakPatriot1) is going out of the business from here.

Thanks

Yeh dhamkia deina band karo, give her a chance. If there is a problem admin and abbasi ali are there.

Warm Welcome to the family Sobia.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Walaikum Assalam
Thankyou to all for the warm welcome. I assure you that I always try to be honest an apply same principles to myself as I expect from others. To err is human and I will welcome any advice,opinion or suggestion in such cases. I have repeatedly said that I have no hatred/bias towards any political/religious party or any other organization, my replies to various posts are just as they appear or as it intersts me at that time.

I have a special request for the mqm members that please do not let your opinion of my opinions make you leave a forum that you enjoy. Versatility is what makes a world and lets learn to be fair, tolerent and honest.

To all indian members I will say that you are welcome to opine and enjoy, lets just observe decorum of the house.

I assure you sincerely that my opinions as a member of the forum will not be allowed to affect my funtion as a moderator,but I also need cooperation from all members to ensure that if questioned or requested in regard to certain behavior please do not make it into personal thing and remain objective.

Thankyou again

GeoG

admin said:
Asalamualikum guys,

Sobia is joining our moderation team from today. Please give her a warm welcome :)

Welcome to Sobia and Bye Bye to PakPatriot1.

Please persuade your fellas Jury and Spartacus to go along with you as well.

We will surely have a debate and it will be how to improve different aspects of life in Pakistan rather than blood pressure of MQM.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
admin said:
Asalamualikum guys,

my hearty welcome to you as a moderator. but you have come at a time when the country has immense amount of problems.

your first task s/b to ban Indians. Their presence here is not contributing to the cause of political education as we, Pakistanis, are 'baby' in the context of democrazy. I have never read a post from any Indian that has been helpful, but its full of BS, shots and attacks on our country, religion and soceity. We don't come here to read their trash. For that we can always go on American channels. That's the reason I do not reply to them and I very rarely read their posts.

if a new Indian joins, make sure he is banned at the first anti Pakistani attacks he/she makes. Their fair comments would be ok but its hard to imagine an Indian would do it.

Good luck

A

abbasiali

Re:

GeoG said:
admin said:
Asalamualikum guys,

Welcome to Sobia and Bye Bye to PakPatriot1.

Please persuade your fellas Jury and Spartacus to go along with you as well.

We will surely have a debate and it will be how to improve different aspects of life in Pakistan rather than blood pressure of MQM.
Welcome to the team,
[pk flag]Sweet GeoG,

You make me laugh, shall I say, stubborn kids never miss a chance to fight,

Let me assure you, this is first our family and then some difference of opinion, So no one is existing, and if some one feel like this that will result our failure, which at least I as individual have no courage to accept.

Our team is growing because we are growing, it does not mean that we will ignore our members, who have been contributing with their legacy.

Dear PakPatriot1,

How could you even feel in this way, we all have our political affiliations, but our love and affection with respect is much more than any thing. But definitely you have given me a thought and I am going to make it happened Inshaallah.

Regards to all.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I extremely condemn this act of admin by making sobia a moderator and thats proof this site is supporting only particular group this is sad & i will give up as well if admin wont take his decision back i will request admin to make this forum free for everybody on the position of 22nd february 2010 otherwise it wont stay as popular forum coz you wont find people who will reply on post with interest coz all others will hav same interest so they will not argue on any post which is in favour of their own party. Sobia is Bias & it has been proved even admin delete her post once against altaf hussain so why u made her moderator now.

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
wellcome sobia ji
few suggestion--be honest with indian.give them equall rights and freedom.we r here to defend our country so our comments may irritate some ppl who has low IQ like gazzo.i hope u act like neutral mind not as pakistani heart.
and one more request...if it is possible remove ban from pappufromindia ;)

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
PakPatriot1 said:

Thanks
YOU ARE RIGHT. WE AGREE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. SHE HAS SPOKEN AGAINST MQM IN SUCH A MANNER THAT WILL NEVER QUALIFY TO BE A MODERATOR.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
PakPatriot1 said:
PakPatriot1 said:

Thanks
YOU ARE RIGHT. WE AGREE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. SHE HAS SPOKEN AGAINST MQM IN SUCH A MANNER THAT WILL NEVER QUALIFY HER TO BE A MODERATOR.

GeoG

badboy said:
wellcome sobia ji
few suggestion--be honest with indian.give them equall rights and freedom.we r here to defend our country so our comments may irritate some ppl who has low IQ like gazzo.i hope u act like neutral mind not as pakistani heart.
and one more request...if it is possible remove ban from pappufromindia ;)

:D Whats the point, you have come with a new name anyway!!

gazoomartian

PakPatriot1 said:
PakPatriot1 said:

Thanks

patriot!!! come back asap will you?? or I amma gonna cut yer allowance

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
I extremely condemn this act of admin by making sobia a moderator and thats proof this site is supporting only particular group this is sad & i will give up as well if admin wont take his decision back i will request admin to make this forum free for everybody on the position of 22nd february 2010 otherwise it wont stay as popular forum coz you wont find people who will reply on post with interest coz all others will hav same interest so they will not argue on any post which is in favour of their own party. Sobia is Bias & it has been proved even admin delete her post once against altaf hussain so why u made her moderator now.

shall we say 'Sobia has become a controversial personality'?? [funnny]

yaar itsnotme, this is not a national assembly, its just a discussion channel, mainly for people who want some spare time entertainment. people come people go. Dont take it so serious. We think we are important but we are not. Trust me, if I were to leave today, nobody will miss me tomorrow. Business will be as usual

But I will be surley dancing when Indians are banned :D