We will think about joint strategy when MQM will come in opposition - Imran Khan

This is not something new...

[video]http://youtu.be/VUtdgYyE6ow[/video]
[video]http://youtu.be/FhIxESYRRNA[/video]

MQM Ghundon, Badmashon ayr qatilon par mushtamil aik fascist party hay - Main Interpol kay zarye Altaf Hussain ko Pakistan laon ga - Imran Khan

Last edited:

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM Ghundon, Badmashon ayr qatilon par mushtamil aik fascist party hay - Main Interpol kay zarye Altaf Hussain ko Pakistan laon ga - Imran Khan

دوسروں کے "دہشتگردوں" سے میل جول پر پھبتیاں کسنے والے نوں لیگی اب انہی دہشتگردوں سے مل کے تحریک چلانے کے ارادے رکھتے ہیں --- ابھی دیکھنا "بھولے پتر" کی فنکاریاں ایسی الٹی قلابازیاں کھاے گا کہ پرانے قاف لیگی اور "حق پرست دہشتگرد" عش عش کر اٹھیں گے

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: We will make joint strategy with MQM in opposition-Imran Khan..

What a discipline PTI workers practice :lol: Means you support PTI not in love of its points but in enmity of MQM and PML-N

You better start packing up - Tumhara Khan is soon making joint alliance with MQM :lol::lol:

No we follow PTI and Imran Khan for his vision...If he has to join MQM (Target Killers) and PMLN (the fathers of corruption) then there is no point of sticking to it...And you don't have to tell me for packing up...The time they made alliance,You won't see me supporting PTI anymore...So wait and see.

Its better to be alone and lose than to be with thieves and win.Cheers

GraanG2

care to share how does it affect you.

Do you really believe in ur own signature?

Yes it affects me ,cos we want someone sincere like Imran Khan to lead this country and make this country prosper...After making alliance with killers and corrupt people,if PTI win ,they wont be able to bring the change we Pakistanis want...So yes it affects me if I stick to a party who will make alliance with thieves for seats and power.

And yes so far I believe in my signature...The moment this trust was broken,You will se a different Signature...InshaAllah.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
All I would like to say I have my full sympathies with my emotional friends,

Politician is only Politician, unfortunately in Pakistan our Politician believe on malpractices then fair play.

Anyways keep your fingers accross my friends, there is lot to come.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

He said soochain gay!
The funny thing is that you guys want very solid committments from IK and PTI but willing to accept any thing from any other party.

Besides there is no problem with mqm but it is AH that is the problem.

Lolzzzzzzzzzz nice to hear your remarks, BTW who operates MQM.;););)

adnan_younus

MQM is altaf hussain :D:D:D what an analogy.. and why u have a problem with him?
He said soochain gay!
The funny thing is that you guys want very solid committments from IK and PTI but willing to accept any thing from any other party.

Besides there is no problem with mqm but it is AH that is the problem.

adnan_younus

all these ppl whi are saying leave PTI.. who r u guys???? mere internet bloggers.... i thiink such giys eaving PTI wud do more good to the party..
if khan makes any coalation wid any party now,he will commit political suicide.& i definitely leave pti.there is no point to join any of these.they all has been enjoying power,making money,looting pakistan.they all are exposed.nothing left in pppp,pmln,q,m,jui,anp,mqm.its more than 3years now we are suffering under these so-called leaders.if khan join them now than thats it.

Star Gazer

Lolzzzzzzzzzz nice to hear your remarks, BTW who operates MQM.;););)

That is my whole point. mqm under the leadership of AH is unacceptable to me, and many others I am sure.
New leadership with good track record and sincere policies, is what mqm needs to revamp it's image.

imm_arshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Dont have a heart attack PTI supporters, But this looks like future alliances being decided

6-30-2011_74858_1.gif

What is in this news to whine about?
I think because of the rising popularity of PTI the status quo is so worried that they are just picking every little thing which they think could work against PTI.
I am 100% sure you have not read the news properly, even supporters of PTI, please read through again.
He has clearly mentioned that only PTI has done the real opposition so far and when asked (which would be something like this that do u have any plan of alliance with MQM if they come in opposition) he replied let them come and then we will see. Its like "na 9 man oil hoga aur na radha nachay gi".

MQM leaders are so power hungry that yeh roothna manana chalta he rehta but now they may change strategy, cuz elections are relatively nearer ab awam k paas kia moonh lay ker jain is govt main reh ker. so may be apnay paap dhonay, they may sit in opposition for a while so that people support may come.
I am sure PTI will not do any joint strategy with them. Let people whine.

That is my whole point. mqm under the leadership of AH is unacceptable to me, and many others I am sure.
New leadership with good track record and sincere policies, is what mqm needs to revamp it's image.

Tum mano ya na mano Khan to manta hay Altaf ko leader - Ab apnay mustaqbil ka faisla kar lo kionkay Khan nay to ishara day dea hay kam az kam 10 bar kay woh MQM kay sath alliance banaye ga

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

With due all respect, you have made me laugh, anyways the way now you have start feeling soft corner for MQM, surely soon you will be loving Altaf Hussein also, like our beloved leader.

Time has changed so fast and it has changed people's mind as well, I am amazed and definitely MQM supporter will be more than happy to have your change opinion for MQM.

Keep your good work.

imm_arshad

MPA (400+ posts)

Yes it affects me ,cos we want someone sincere like Imran Khan to lead this country and make this country prosper...After making alliance with killers and corrupt people,if PTI win ,they wont be able to bring the change we Pakistanis want...So yes it affects me if I stick to a party who will make alliance with thieves for seats and power.

And yes so far I believe in my signature...The moment this trust was broken,You will se a different Signature...InshaAllah.

Don't worry dude, captain will not fix match ever inshAllah
See the news from jang
pic.asp

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran said many times that PTI is an issue base party and anyone in Pakistan is welcome.
But the problem is that MQM supporters do not know what is issue base politics. They say whatever Altaf Bhai says is correct and they will be with MQM whatever it does.
I am a PTI supporter but if I feel ever that Imran`s policies are against Pakistan I will be the first person to leave PTI.
If PTI has started a campaign against the the government to save our country and any Pakistani party wants to be with PTI on this issue then what is harm in it?

Dear me, PTI is an issue based party and anyone is welcome ???????????????
guys I am surprised
I think Nawaz has the same issue these days as of PTI , corruption of govt, progress of pakistan, above all its far more better choice than MQM and see how IK and PTI behaving towards Nawaz .

It is becomming more and more evident that Imran khan is ISI supported person and saying and playing ISI game.
As army not liking Nawaz , IK is going out of limits to oppose Nawaz , even if Nawaz is carrying out correct claims,
Imran is only placed to let PPP win next election, as army has already given PPP assurance of it, by cutting Nawaz votes...

youngsters romance with PTI will be over soon , coz when they will see the true face of IK they wont accept it,
The new generation need a man of word and true leader, not hypocrite like IK

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

دوسروں کے "دہشتگردوں" سے میل جول پر پھبتیاں کسنے والے نوں لیگی اب انہی دہشتگردوں سے مل کے تحریک چلانے کے ارادے رکھتے ہیں --- ابھی دیکھنا "بھولے پتر" کی فنکاریاں ایسی الٹی قلابازیاں کھاے گا کہ پرانے قاف لیگی اور "حق پرست دہشتگرد" عش عش کر اٹھیں گے

oh bhai leave others , talk about your own self and party, IK is same as Nawaz, so why hate Nawaz if he is patching up with MQM..
You hypocrites......

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
I hope PTI aur MQM purani batain chor ke upcoming election mein aik saath participate karainge. Yeh dono mil ke Pakistan ko future behtar bana sakti hain. Akaile jeetne ke chakkar mein dono he haath malte rehjainge aur Nawaz Ganju, PPP ya kisi aur ke saath coalition bana ke Prime minister ban jayga.

This is not something new...

[video]http://youtu.be/VUtdgYyE6ow[/video]
[video]http://youtu.be/FhIxESYRRNA[/video]