Waqar Zaka Crying In Burma On The Plight Of Rohangiya Muslims

Zain Itrat

Minister (2k+ posts)
We All Know Waqar Zaka For His Stupid Stuff But I Believe Deep Down Inside Him Is A Very Good Human. He Is In Burma Since Few Days And He's Doing Citizen Journalism In Burma Now A Days Using Spy Cams And Hiding His Identity As A Muslim, He Is Actually Trying To Learn About The Hardships & Pain Of Burmese Rohangiya Muslim Minority. In This Is Video He Is Finally Crying On His Helplessness, If It Were Some Normal Case I Might Have Been In The Ones Calling It A Drama But Maybe I Can Feel His Helplessness In This Video. This Video Will Make You Think Again About Him.

See More Videos On His Page.​

Last edited by a moderator:

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)
What ever he does he do it for money and fame, there is no doubt about it and its written all over his face..

He is just playing with the emotions of this nation as he knows very well what issues to put his hands in to get noticed.

He is lying that he is in Rakhine, He is in Yangon the capital of Burma which hardly saw any anti Muslim riots.

The area from where rohngiya fled or were living in is known as Rakhine bordering Bangladesh.

Last edited:

Zain Itrat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I Respect Your View! But I Think Otherwise.

What ever he does he do it for money and fame, there is no doubt about it and its all written all over his face..

He is just playing with the emotions of this nation as he knows very well what issues to put his hands in to get noticed.

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)
I Respect Your View! But I Think Otherwise.

Boss the way he is lying is enough to understand what he is up to.

In the first video he told us that he is in Yangon..

In this video he is saying that he in Rakhine and will be sleeping on the road.

The distance between Yangoon and rakhine is 6oo KM and foreigners are not allowed to go to Rakhine.

So why is he lying and telling us that he is rakhine and there are no hotels here and other stuff..

noworries

MPA (400+ posts)
What ever he does he do it for money and fame, there is no doubt about it and its written all over his face..

He is lying that he is in Rakhine, He is in Yangon the capital of Burma which hardly saw any anti Muslim riots.

The area from where rohngiya fled or were living in is known as Rakhine bordering Bangladesh.

This stupid mother fucker you can say that he is just acting. This is not how you cry .

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ ذلیل انسان صرف ڈرامے بازی کر رہا ہے خدا کے لئے کوئی اس کو ویڈیو اپ لوڈ کرنے سے روکے جو کام کرنے کے لئے مہنے لگے یہ چند دنوں میں سب ستیاناس کر دے گا بڑی مشکل سے پیپ لائن بانی ہے میں نے کچھ دن پہلے عرض کیا تھا بہت کچھ ہو رہا ہے .وہاں پر ابھی تک لوگوں بچھانے سے لے جتنا بھی کام کیا ہے صرف پاکستنوں نے کیا ہے .مجھے ڈر ہے اگر اس نے برما انٹر ہونے کی ویڈیو اپ لوڈ کر دی بہت سارے کام کرنے والے دار لئے جائیں گے

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
fake as hell... crying coz no one is buying his BS and aint donating.... coz they know it will go in his own wallet... ****** jahan ka...

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
fake as hell... crying coz no one is buying his BS and aint donating.... coz they know it will go in his own wallet... ****** jahan ka...
He should read surah maoon. This money that he is getting in name of Burmese will finish his life here and hereafter

musakhan786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't give a damn about this guy, but what ever happening in Burma is extremely sad.I don't why Islami jamuria Pakistan is so quiet about it Pakistan is supposed to be the fortress of the Islamic world. we as a nation become very selfish.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the mosque near my house has been collecting money for Kashmir and Burma and Palestine for the last 20 years. Where did that money go? Wakar zaka is no stranger to me since school times. This guy will do anything from changing religion to killing a person for 100 ruppess