Vigil For Pakistani Victims Of Indian Terrorism

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PLEASE SHOW UP FOR A FEW MINUTES TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR YOUR COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN.
Saturday, 22 Jan. 2011, KArachi Press Club, 18:00 onwards

The event is a remembrance of more than sixty Pakistani goodwill visitors to India who were blown up aboard their train on Indian soil on 18 February 2007.Investigations have revealed the involvement of Indian terrorists and serving Indianintelligence officers.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Vigil is one thing but i want revenge like an eye for an eye...a tooth for a tooth and a life for a life!. I am always happy when the ISI kill Indian's and should continue to destabalise Bharat until it implodes.

Revenge is a dish best served cold so they have no reason to complain about the Mumbai killings even if it was done by Pakistanis!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Vigil is one thing but i want revenge like an eye for an eye...a tooth for a tooth and a life for a life!. I am always happy when the ISI kill Indian's and should continue to destabalise Bharat until it implodes.

Revenge is a dish best served cold so they have no reason to complain about the Mumbai killings even if it was done by Pakistanis!

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)