Victory is almost in bag

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Woh ahmakon ke fouj hoti hai jo jung se phele hi fateh ka jashan manati hai. Phele fateh haasil kerlo fir jee bhar ke khusiyan manao.

Inshallah jeet hogi, lekin Qablez waqt mana ahmakana rawaiya hai.

G haan tajziya aur debate zuroor karien ,aur jo fil haal mera zaati tajziya hai, PTI ki bohat bhetar position hai is waqt Punjab mein jo 2013 mein thi. Lekin andhay jahil abhi bi bohat ghoom rahe hai Punjab meinm aur Punjab mein majority lena abhi bi is waqt kante daar muqabala hai, lekin election tak depend kerta hai ke yeh jo do bandron ki jodi hai Nawaz aur Maryam aur PMLN ko mazeed kitna nuksaan pouncha thi ha aur agar in ko saza hoti hai ke nahi.

Aur ofcourse PTI ke election campaign mein kitna ubhar ana shuru hota hai.

And as always bohat log main cheez bhol rahe hai ke PTI soobai party nahi hai. It doesn't need to sweep Punjab to form a govt. KPK mein inshallah is dafa bohat acha result anay ki umeed hai, Karachi, Sind aur Balouchistan se bi seats jeetne ka acha imkaan hai aur waha bi zor dena chaiye. So combining seats from all 4 provinces PTI inshallah should be in a position to form a govt.

Sindh unfortunately will once again go to PPP wahan bhi kam jahilon ki kaami nahi hai aur nah hi PTI ne kuch khaas kaam kiya hai. central aur north Punjab mein abhi yeh Metro buses aur trains ka nasha uthar raha hai, Sirf South Punjab mein is waqt haqiqi tour pe PTI ki dominance hai.
Karachi ka haal pti ka aik bhai sadani nay bta day.
wahan say tu ap kam hi umeedain rkho.
baluchistan main aik adhi seat ki umeed hay.
Punjab main PTI ku 70 tk seatain leni Hongi tb jaa kr hakoomat ka swaal bnta hay.laikin is kay liay parti on aur Groupon say jor tor ki zaroorat hay ju nazar nahin aarhi

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Karachi ka haal pti ka aik bhai sadani nay bta day.
wahan say tu ap kam hi umeedain rkho.
baluchistan main aik adhi seat ki umeed hay.
Punjab main PTI ku 70 tk seatain leni Hongi tb jaa kr hakoomat ka swaal bnta hay.laikin is kay liay parti on aur Groupon say jor tor ki zaroorat hay ju nazar nahin aarhi
Ziada seaton ki umeed nahi hai lekin yeh 2, 3 seatian idhar udhar se bi jama ker ke to final count mein matter kerti hain.
Qatre qatre se samundar ban ta hai
Aur agal inshallah PTI ne Karachi Sindh aur balouchistan mein acha campaign chalaya aur kuch aur waha ke electables mil gaye to thordi bhoti aur seatain bi nikal sakthi hai

30-35 KPK se nikal li
70-75 Punjab se
Aur 20-25 baki jaagaon se
Aur fir election ke results ke baad kaafi independents bhi wining party ke pass aa jate hai to fir bi hukumat ban sakthi hai

And these are my conservative figures. My optimistic figures are

KPK it should get 40 seats
Punjab should be 90-100 seats
And around 40 seats from rest of the country and independents

P.S : This is for current situation as of today and I only see the numbers going up as the election comes closer

Last edited:

Nox Jet

Councller (250+ posts)
Youthias are the greatest #PTignorant #PTidiots babies I have ever seen in my life of 35 years.

They do not understand that Army has pumped air in their baloon only to teach a lesson to Nawaz who has not learned any lesson after 1992 and was still insisting on running government independently with Check on Army's Whiskey bottles.

Plus, Army will never allow Trial of Musharaff because it will open doors to thounsands of current and X 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 stars FA pass trench monkeys.

So the goal is to keep Nawaz out of Government by using Imran Khan and create a hung parliament like Senate with the help of PTI, PPP, PMLQ, MQM and YES JUIF ! PTI will have a post election alliance with JUIF and this is the reason that Imran Khan has accepted Fazlu's nominated person as Care Taker CM who by the way is Anti FATA+KPK that Imran bragged in Parliament.

The Prime Minister will be some one like Chairman Senate.

You would be naive to think that Army will allow a guy to be Prime Minister who has remained a ZIDDI through out his life and has exposed Army as much as Altaf Hussain.

There is a "Mess Rumor" that at the right time Imran Khan will be politically eliminated after all elections and a way will be cleared for SMQ who has good relationship with Army, Establishment, Bureaucracy, Foreign Powers and all political parties !

Last edited:

back to the future

Ziada seaton ki umeed nahi hai lekin yeh 2, 3 seatian idhar udhar se bi jama ker ke to final count mein matter kerti hain.
Qatre qatre se samundar ban ta hai
Aur agal inshallah PTI ne Karachi Sindh aur balouchistan mein acha campaign chalaya aur kuch aur waha ke electables mil gaye to thordi bhoti aur seatain bi nikal sakthi hai

30-35 KPK se nikal li
70-75 Punjab se
Aur 20-25 baki jaagaon se
Aur fir election ke results ke baad kaafi independents bhi wining party ke pass aa jate hai to fir bi hukumat ban sakthi hai

And these are my conservative figures. My optimistic figures are

KPK it should get 40 seats
Punjab should be 90-100 seats
And around 40 seats from rest of the country and independents
if wishes could become ......
very optimistic they should try to win atleast 70 seats from Punjab which at present they are not likely to achieve.Max 30 from kpk if you are very optimistic.Karachi say farigh
baluchistan say bhi

back to the future

Youthias are the greatest #PTignorant #PTidiots babies I have ever seen in my life of 35 years.

They do not understand that Army has pumped air in their baloon only to teach a lesson to Nawaz who has not learned any lesson after 1992 and was still insisting on running government independently with Check on Army's Whiskey bottles.

Plus, Army will never allow Trial of Musharaff because it will open doors to thounsands of current and X 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 stars FA pass trench monkeys.

So the goal is to keep Nawaz out of Government by using Imran Khan and create a hung parliament like Senate with the help of PTI, PPP, PMLQ, MQM and YES JUIF !

You would be naive to think that Army will allow a guy to be Prime Minister who has remained a ZIDDI through out his life and has exposed Army as much as Altaf Hussain.

There is a "Mess Rumor" that at the right time Imran Khan will be politically eliminated after all elections and a way will be cleared for SMQ who will has good relationship with Army, Establishment and Foreign Powers.
If anything NS has been taught a lesson on dawn leaks and not on pervez musharraf where they had reached an understanding.
second point may be true.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mujhe Kyu Nikala
cry-baby-cartoon-black-crying-baby-n8JXJP-clipart.jpg

There I fixed it for you

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI is the new-IJI under a new-Nawaz Sharif (Imran Khan), so it's very much likely that PTI will form the government this time. Elections are fraud in Pakistan under the shadows of military establishment.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jab PMLN Punjab mein aur wafaq mein 10 saal loton ki hukumat ker sakti hai to jab doosron ki baari aathi hai to rona kyun aa jata hai ?

And once again when in rome do as the romans do, either convert the system to a presidential system and put up any candidate, infact put Shobaz< Na'ahel and Zardaku as one candidate Vs Imran Khan and when the vote is between them and IK, IK will win a landslide victory 365 days of the year

But unfortunately we have a disabled and retarted form of electable democracy that Zia introduced with his non party elections and then Ganju strengthened it, so the game has to be played according to these rules

Like the saying goes

Hate the game, not the playa' ;)

Oo bacha jii. Lugey raoo.
Bulkey zubaaney bahir lutkaa Ke intzaar karo.
I am not like you who will live in Utopias. And I will never care to take you out of yours.
But if you know some thing about the game. Remember the election of 1997 when this nation kicked all of the lot as of Zia shoora out and literally introduced two party system.

RajaRawal111

Its very obvious you live in the delusional state of Sharifistan

i.e made a noora kushti contract with each other, ek vaari meri ek vaari thuwadi, excluding mushy era that noora khusti is going on till this day.

meri vari aor teri vari ---- You can call it whatever you want.
What i wanted to say that in that election the stalwarts like Sher Afgans and Saifullahs who were fighting as independents were completely washed out. And the the winners were the Party tickets holders. This nation had seen three assemblies crumbled due to the thees lotas and ultimately sent a befitting reply to them. because of that these people have started to go after the party tickets.
Not saying the phenomenon of electables does not exist. But being on the streets I have a feeling that this nation is again setting up to teach them another lesson. But again not loving in any utopia or Sharifistan.
So far as two party system is concerned yes it is still coming. This time it is PTI and PMLN. My feeling is that PPP is going to shrink even in Sindh. Its vacuum is being filled by both PTI and PMLN. Zardari can play the drawing room games only like he played in Baluchistan Assembly and Senate. He has no control on the masses and its feelings.

But with this game he has shown everybody what your Rangeela is from inside ;)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
meri vari aor teri vari ---- You can call it whatever you want.
What i wanted to say that in that election the stalwarts like Sher Afgans and Saifullahs who were fighting as independents were completely washed out. And the the winners were the Party tickets holders. This nation had seen three assemblies crumbled due to the thees lotas and ultimately sent a befitting reply to them. because of that these people have started to go after the party tickets.
Not saying the phenomenon of electables does not exist. But being on the streets I have a feeling that this nation is again setting up to teach them another lesson. But again not loving in any utopia or Sharifistan.
So far as two party system is concerned yes it is still coming. This time it is PTI and PMLN. My feeling is that PPP is going to shrink even in Sindh. Its vacuum is being filled by both PTI and PMLN. Zardari can play the drawing room games only like he played in Baluchistan Assembly and Senate. He has no control on the masses and its feelings.

But with this game he has shown everybody what your Rangeela is from inside ;)

These independents who later joined PLMN after the elections is what made you guys able to form a majority govt in 2013. You whole argument is Mera kutta tommy aur tumhara kutta, kutta
Hum karien to hum bohat barde siyasi mastermind hai
Koi aur karien to woh bewaqoof

I have no issue with a two party system like the US but them we should also have a presidential form of govt. Personally I deplore this MNA and MPA form of parliamentary form of British govt. Which gives too much power to nathu phathus which hold govts and parties at ransom

RajaRawal111

These independents who later joined PLMN after the elections is what made you guys able to form a majority govt in 2013. You whole argument is Mera kutta tommy aur tumhara kutta, kutta
Hum karien to hum bohat barde siyasi mastermind hai
Koi aur karien to woh bewaqoof

I have no issue with a two party system like the US but them we should also have a presidential form of govt. Personally I deplore this MNA and MPA form of parliamentary form of British govt. Which gives too much power to nathu phathus which hold govts and parties at ransom

So in other words you want your kutt@@ also to be called as Tommy??? You are accepting that what IK is doing is political master-minding. Don't you ever forget and back off from what you just said. Even though you know that this was the last underwear of Asooli Siyasut that your Rangeela was wearing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So in other words you want your kutt@@ also to be called as Tommy??? You are accepting that what IK is doing is political master-minding. Don't you ever forget and back off from what you just said. Even though you know that this was the last underwear of Asooli Siyasut that your Rangeela was wearing.

Repeating the same experiment and expecting different results is idiotic, wise men learn from their mistakes and this is just a means to an end, not the end of it all. Like I said when is rome do as the romans do and if our kutta needs to be called tommy to get it done, then so be it.

RajaRawal111

Repeating the same experiment and expecting different results is idiotic, wise men learn from their mistakes and this is just a means to an end, not the end of it all. Like I said when is rome do as the romans do and if our kutta needs to be called tommy to get it done, then so be it.

Sounds very logical. But this is not Rome unfortunately. Out of awami jamhoriya internetia it is same dusty as clumsy Pakistan who's Jahil awam is wiser than wise romans. Thay know who is who. And they don't shy away from doing "Kuttey aali" which they had been doing to your rangeela from last 5 years in every elections.
Like Who was bigger electable than Ali Tareen - - - - you know. What other romans act you could expect from Rangeela. He stood completely nude by giving ticket to him.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sounds very logical. But this is not Rome unfortunately. Out of awami jamhoriya internetia it is same dusty as clumsy Pakistan who's Jahil awam is wiser than wise romans. Thay know who is who. And they don't shy away from doing "Kuttey aali" which they had been doing to your rangeela from last 5 years in every elections.
Like Who was bigger electable than Ali Tareen - - - - you know. What other romans act you could expect from Rangeela. He stood completely nude by giving ticket to him.
You can delude yourself as much as you like, but its a fact almost every election be it municipal or other between the general election is always won by the govt so its no indicator of anything. You can keep believing Ferrari baajis lies and propaganda or open your eyes ( Like you once did for just a few days, before you succumbed again to your inner patwari )

And the awam has been purposely kept jahil by a long deliberate process of over 35 years long so they don't know who is who and stays brainwashed by constant bombardment of propaganda with these manhoos thobardas plastered on everything from galli ka nalka to buses. And believe these corruption riddled motorways and buses is what governance and development is, They spend billions on self promotion testifies to the fact.

But slowly but surely over the past two years they have started to wake up.
As for elections, you only have Punjab, that is your only ticket to fame, PMLN is just a soobai party. PTI already has KPK, talks in Balouchistan are very soon going to bring fruitful results and also scattered seats in Sindh and Karachi, it has south Punjab, its also strong in the north. Only central punjab is still where the ganja lohars have some hold. And that will also inshallah change after ganjus conviction and imprisonment. And we all know who independents go with after the results

So Punjab is not the only ticket for PTI to win and form a govt. It does not need to sweep Punjab, whiles PMLNs only hope is punjab which more than half it already has lost and will further keep on losing as election day nears.

Your example is of Iraqi information minister a.k.a Baghdad Bob in the gulf war, when allied forces were marching into baghdad, and he was still giving press conferences that Iraqi forces are defeating the allied army and keeping them at bay and soon victory will be theirs

raknjt.jpg

RajaRawal111

You can delude yourself as much as you like, but its a fact almost every election be it municipal or other between the general election is always won by the govt so its no indicator of anything. You can keep believing Ferrari baajis lies and propaganda or open your eyes ( Like you once did for just a few days, before you succumbed again to your inner patwari )

And the awam has been purposely kept jahil by a long deliberate process of over 35 years long so they don't know who is who and stays brainwashed by constant bombardment of propaganda with these manhoos thobardas plastered on everything from galli ka nalka to buses. And believe these corruption riddled motorways and buses is what governance and development is, They spend billions on self promotion testifies to the fact.

But slowly but surely over the past two years they have started to wake up.
As for elections, you only have Punjab, that is your only ticket to fame, PMLN is just a soobai party. PTI already has KPK, talks in Balouchistan are very soon going to bring fruitful results and also scattered seats in Sindh and Karachi, it has south Punjab, its also strong in the north. Only central punjab is still where the ganja lohars have some hold. And that will also inshallah change after ganjus conviction and imprisonment. And we all know who independents go with after the results

So Punjab is not the only ticket for PTI to win and form a govt. It does not need to sweep Punjab, whiles PMLNs only hope is punjab which more than half it already has lost and will further keep on losing as election day nears.

Your example is of Iraqi information minister a.k.a Baghdad Bob in the gulf war, when allied forces were marching into baghdad, and he was still giving press conferences that Iraqi forces are defeating the allied army and keeping them at bay and soon victory will be theirs

raknjt.jpg

O man I like you, you are so full of Rossy dreams (a crude version of it is "you are so full of S-Hit"). But As i told you earlier that i will never try to take you out of this rossy dream (or s-hit). Please keep enjoying it.

Other funny part in your post above is that you have plan for all of Pakistan but deeper Sindh. Seems like you are agreeing with your rangeela now that zardari is the sadiq & ameen and you are seeing them hugging and kissing each other. You Just dont want to show that trump card of your thoughts at this point.

And what the heck you are talking about Propaganda man. From last 10 years All propaganda machine is in your hands man. You are the people who are controlling the internet. And whole line if TV channels are spilling out day in and out the propaganda in your favor. So much so that even the court proceedings are being hidden from the public and are being modified when reported. Giving you example of shooting on Justice Ejaz-ul Ehsan's house. Look at the proportion of reporting & analysis of firing incident. And look at the reporting of the results of investigation on that shooting. Dont know if you also know about the results of investigation or not.

For my own Zaat bhai sahib. I told you the days i collapsed was the day of JIT report. There was so much noise all over and I was lied upon from every corner that Noora has millions and millions laundered through Capital FZE. But when the reality opened on my during the supreme court proceedings I was compelled to say Lukh L@@nut on lairs.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
O man I like you, you are so full of Rossy dreams (a crude version of it is "you are so full of S-Hit"). But As i told you earlier that i will never try to take you out of this rossy dream (or s-hit). Please keep enjoying it.

Well I like to look at reality and not depend on the foolishness like Jaan Allah di te vote Nawaz Da and hoping to win because Punjab sadda eh. Even though PMLN has done fcuk all for Punjab in the last 10 years

Other funny part in your post above is that you have plan for all of Pakistan but deeper Sindh. Seems like you are agreeing with your rangeela now that zardari is the sadiq & ameen and you are seeing them hugging and kissing each other. You Just dont want to show that trump card of your thoughts at this point.

The funny part is how you lap your corrupt leaderships drivel like an obedient poodle and then just regurgitate them over here. While I like to stay realistic and admit PTI hasn't done much in Sindh and Karachi because of being engaged in bringing ganju to justice and don't just expect votes out of thin air when PPP has a stronghold in Sindh. Hopefully that will change as the election campaign would progress but to say winning in sindh would be like living in fools paradise as you currently are.

And what the heck you are talking about Propaganda man. From last 10 years All propaganda machine is in your hands man. You are the people who are controlling the internet. And whole line if TV channels are spilling out day in and out the propaganda in your favor.

It is not in our favour, the media is just reporting facts, no one is making up stories of corruption and lies and reporting them. That credit goes to Ganju and Ferrari all by themselves. No one forced them to do corruption, launder money, buy property overseas, lie openly and blantantly, produce qatari letters, submit forged documents so and so forth, so please give credit where credit is due.

So much so that even the court proceedings are being hidden from the public and are being modified when reported.

PTI has countless times stated court sessions to be made public but for some reason still the courts are very lenient towards the ganj and then he and his corrupt offspring come out and spew their lies once again. This is a given fact.

Giving you example of shooting on Justice Ejaz-ul Ehsan's house. Look at the proportion of reporting & analysis of firing incident. And look at the reporting of the results of investigation on that shooting. Dont know if you also know about the results of investigation or not.

Where is the Baqir Najfi report? Why hasn't Dawn leaks made public ? This buguz is all in your brainwashed mind

There was so much noise all over and I was lied upon from every corner that Noora has millions and millions laundered through Capital FZE. But when the reality opened on my during the supreme court proceedings I was compelled to say Lukh L@@nut on lairs.

Well not accepting facts and just drinking your Aqa's kood aid is part and parcel of being a patwari. Maybe you can provide us teh money trail for the London properties then ? Don't worry these so called "lies" are whats going to land ganj in prison. Then you can cry even more about his "injust" incarceration

manfriday

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

So the goal is to keep Nawaz out of Government by using Imran Khan and create a hung parliament like Senate with the help of PTI, PPP, PMLQ, MQM and YES JUIF ! PTI will have a post election alliance with JUIF and this is the reason that Imran Khan has accepted Fazlu's nominated person as Care Taker CM who by the way is Anti FATA+KPK that Imran bragged in Parliament.

There is a "Mess Rumor" that at the right time Imran Khan will be politically eliminated after all elections and a way will be cleared for SMQ who has good relationship with Army, Establishment, Bureaucracy, Foreign Powers and all political parties !

pinki ji ka kya hoga ?

manfriday

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

And what the heck you are talking about Propaganda man. From last 10 years All propaganda machine is in your hands man. You are the people who are controlling the internet. And whole line if TV channels are spilling out day in and out the propaganda in your favor. So much so that even the court proceedings are being hidden from the public and are being modified when reported. Giving you example of shooting on Justice Ejaz-ul Ehsan's house. Look at the proportion of reporting & analysis of firing incident. And look at the reporting of the results of investigation on that shooting. Dont know if you also know about the results of investigation or not.

For my own Zaat bhai sahib. I told you the days i collapsed was the day of JIT report. There was so much noise all over and I was lied upon from every corner that Noora has millions and millions laundered through Capital FZE. But when the reality opened on my during the supreme court proceedings I was compelled to say Lukh L@@nut on lairs.

pinki ji pirni sab ko le doobengi .:D