Veena Malik for Indian Premier League

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
By Ali Usman
Published: March 24, 2011
Vina-Malik-Photo-File-640x480.jpg

Veena Malik is going to host a program on cricket during the IPL (Indian Premiere League) season. PHOTO : FILE
LAHORE:

Many are expecting her to appear on the Bollywood silver screen. However, Pakistani model and actor Veena Malik has cricket-related plans. Malik who is currently working on two cricket based projects namely, Big Toss and Chuck Dey Cricket in India, is now going to do a programme on cricket when the IPL (Indian Premier League) season starts on April 8.

A source privy to the actor told The Express Tribune that her current shows on cricket were doing pretty well, in addition to which the actor had several offers, including that of becoming an ambassador for IPL. The source revealed that the actor had accepted an offer to host a programme when the tournament starts in India, She knows a lot about the game. Malik is expected to return to Pakistan during the first week of April as her visa is expiring. She plans to stay for a few days and then return to India. When contacted in India, Malik confirmed that in fact she has agreed to host a programme for the IPL, charging a fee in the vicinity of Rs30 million.

The actor said: Cricket has always been my passion and am very delighted that I am getting opportunities related to the game. A game I have religiously followed.

The format of the show is entertainment plus information. There will be other panelists with her who will discuss the technicalities of the game. I am very happy that the Pakistan cricket team is doing fabulously in the World Cup. My best wishes are with them, she said.

Also making headlines is her choice of wardrobe, the stars costumes have all been designed exclusively for her by Vinayak couture. Veena has an excellent physique and can carry both Indian and Western outfits with great elan. For the ICC World Cup, we have divided her entire look into Indian, Indo-Western, Western and sportswear, designer Gautam Gupta of Vinayak couture was quoted by a fashion website.

When asked about Bollywood, Malik said she has several offers, however, she would decide carefully. There are two films under consideration right now and Ashmit Patel is the hero in both of them. I will announce my films at the right time. When asked specifically about the film named Om Allah (rumour has it that she has signed this film) she refuted all news being circulated, saying that they were all rumours and she wasnt doing any such film.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 25th, 2011.

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Vina-Malik-Photo-File-640x480.jpg

Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
Well we will happily give away shitee girl like veena malik,… ppl like veena and adnan sami can do any thing for money and even they can sale Pakistan or India for money, actually they only work ship money and if you give them more money they both naked front of camera and say we artist and artist have no boundaries… u get me they R sick ppl loll…so u can have shitee veena loll Tu Sab mill kar bolo Pakistan Zindabad J

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
every one has a price....

veensa price ? a show on indian tv......

now she dates yuvraj , tom , dick or harry .....why should we be bothered.........

M javed

Banned
Our soil gave birth to this Veena - very sad.

A woman losing control, can do anything shameful.

She is a distorted picture of morality and all the restraints which are there for gentle people.

To convert a shit into a flower is a war against nature.

Last edited:

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
i heard she is coming back to pak,, because iss ka visa khatam honay wala hai india ka,,, kahi ye na ho k ye dobara india ka visa lene ke bijaey issey koi direct ooper ka he visa na day de,,
mein heraan hoo k hamarey pakistan k 2 no k molvio ko kya veena malik nazar nahi aati?
duniya main her insan gandagi se nafrat kerta hai, to veena jesi gandagi ko bhala ham kese berdaasht ker sakte hein? iss wapis gandagi main he bhaij dena chahiay, jaha per ye aaj majood hai,,
wese india walay bhe ajeeb he hein, arey jo pakistan ke nahi ho saki, jo apne mazhab ke nahi ho saki, wo bhala tumhari kya ho ge,, jiss ka imaan he pesa ho, usse tum log national tv per la rahay ho, ya to ham maan lein k india khud aik bohat bari gandagi hai iss zameen per, jo paistan ke gandagi ko bhe apney sir ka taaj bana rahi hai,
wah re wah india,, waqiyaie india is shining with all the gandagi,, like veena malik, and others....

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah karay yeh wapis na aaye wahin rahe takay india ka har ***** billa enjoy kar sakay shayad is say is ki paisoon ki kuch hawis tu mittay gi..

By Ali Usman
Published: March 24, 2011
Vina-Malik-Photo-File-640x480.jpg

Veena Malik is going to host a program on cricket during the IPL (Indian Premiere League) season. PHOTO : FILE
LAHORE:

Many are expecting her to appear on the Bollywood silver screen. However, Pakistani model and actor Veena Malik has cricket-related plans. Malik who is currently working on two cricket based projects namely, “Big Toss” and “Chuck Dey Cricket” in India, is now going to do a programme on cricket when the IPL (Indian Premier League) season starts on April 8.

A source privy to the actor told The Express Tribune that her current shows on cricket were doing pretty well, in addition to which the actor had several offers, including that of becoming an ambassador for IPL. The source revealed that the actor had accepted an offer to host a programme when the tournament starts in India, “She knows a lot about the game.” Malik is expected to return to Pakistan during the first week of April as her visa is expiring. She plans to stay for a few days and then return to India. When contacted in India, Malik confirmed that in fact she has agreed to host a programme for the IPL, charging a fee in the vicinity of Rs30 million.

The actor said: “Cricket has always been my passion and am very delighted that I am getting opportunities related to the game. A game I have religiously followed.”

The format of the show is entertainment plus information. There will be other panelists with her who will discuss the technicalities of the game. “I am very happy that the Pakistan cricket team is doing fabulously in the World Cup. My best wishes are with them,” she said.

Also making headlines is her choice of wardrobe, the star’s costumes have all been designed exclusively for her by Vinayak couture. “Veena has an excellent physique and can carry both Indian and Western outfits with great elan. For the ICC World Cup, we have divided her entire look into Indian, Indo-Western, Western and sportswear,” designer Gautam Gupta of Vinayak couture was quoted by a fashion website.

When asked about Bollywood, Malik said she has several offers, however, she would decide carefully. “There are two films under consideration right now and Ashmit Patel is the hero in both of them. I will announce my films at the right time.” When asked specifically about the film named Om Allah (rumour has it that she has signed this film) she refuted all news being circulated, saying that they were all rumours and she wasn’t doing any such film.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 25th, 2011.

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Vina-Malik-Photo-File-640x480.jpg