"USA may try to Assassinate General Keyani" - Haroon ur Rasheed.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
AT 1:40
HAROON RASHEED SAYS USA CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET RID OF GEN KAYANI.

b1c6fd8a362dd016298be592fbdf61dd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

garry317

Banned
Re: Usa can try to assassinate gen kayani (haroon rasheed)

pakistan is becoming threat to south asia...it will affect neighbors..

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

الله کے فضل سے عوام اور فوج میں پھوٹ نہیں پڑی تو اب فوج
کا سربراہ اور جنرل پاشہ کو نشانہ بناؤ۔ الله اچھا کرے گا۔

ے ۔
امریکیوں کی دم پر یہود کا پاؤں اور گود میں ہندوکا بچہ ھ

اپنی اینٹی پاکستان پالیسیاں ناکام دیکھکر بھاؤلے ھو رھے ہیں۔
پاک فوج اور عوام کو اتنی قربانیوں کے بعدامریکی خفگی مبارک۔

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

pakistan is becoming threat to south asia...it will affect neighbors..

Say something that makes sense, thats the only way to build your credibility on this forum. If you say senseless things no one will pay any attention to you.

garry317

Banned

shame on u ... ur the best hippocrate ive ever seen

prove me wrong......if this kind of things will happen then it surely have an impact on us..no body will invest in us and migration etc problems..more unstablity..

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

prove me wrong......if this kind of things will happen then it surely have an impact on us..no body will invest in us and migration etc problems..more unstablity..

Pakistan is nothing to do with Indian instability. Do you think India will suvive by damaging Pakistan. Pakistan is protector of India. Destruction of Pakistan would be the start of end of India, and one day a bigger Pakistan (name may be different) will be carved out of India. Indians better let Pakistan survive. Indian survival is in the survival of Pakistan.

Last edited:

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

pakistan is nothing to do with indian instability. Do you think india will suvive by damaging pakistan. Pakistan is protector of india. Destruction of pakistan would be the start of end of india, and one day a bigger pakistan (name may be different) will be carved out of india. Indians better let pakistan survive. Indian survival is in the survival of pakistan.
bro name shall be
grater pakistan

janbazali

الله کے فضل سے عوام اور فوج میں پھوٹ نہیں پڑی تو اب فوج
کا سربراہ اور جنرل پاشہ کو نشانہ بناؤ۔ الله اچھا کرے گا۔

ے ۔
امریکیوں کی دم پر یہود کا پاؤں اور گود میں ہندوکا بچہ ھ

اپنی اینٹی پاکستان پالیسیاں ناکام دیکھکر بھاؤلے ھو رھے ہیں۔
پاک فوج اور عوام کو اتنی قربانیوں کے بعدامریکی خفگی مبارک۔

khair mubarak, aap ko bhi mubarak ho
Allah khair kray ga Inshallah

GeoG

Re: "USA may try to Assassinate General Keyani" - Haroon ur Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed seems to have become new spokesperson of Army.
Army has played its first card to oust Zardari Govt.

Shrood move
Build up Support for Kiyani to make it impossible for US to eliminate him physically or from his role as COAS
and then implicate Zardari Govt collaborating US when time is right.

Kal.uu is playing supporting role as army seems to have winked him as well.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

u r already up to ur neck,what else u want????????????

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)

US may kill kiyani . i think they can do this .and it would be noting new. but haroon sahib has become new army's spokesman and speak against nawaz sharif without logic which is amazing for me

Last edited:

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)

Hindu Tato Tu tata hai...............

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

hazaroon log mr rahey hain kiani to sirf faujion ko sirf faujion ki security ka hukam deta he..............is awaaam ko poochney vala koiee nhi.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

mr indian .. i can prove u wrong .. look at your own idian .. at the present 36 insurgencies u have on going what about up maharshatar hindu tanzeem ,, why cant some one buy even a house in the presence of hinud tanzim shive sehna .. what about khalistan why they want to be seprated by you .. what about kashmir how many u killl every day to apply the rit of govement . what about tamil nadu who are favouring tamil tiger in srilanka .. why indian govement supporting sirilankan tamil tigers .... why the hell u got problems with china ... u says pakistanies are fanatic what about chines are they fanatic too .. what about ur eastren border with burma why india has deployed 5 brigades there and ur captian vikram kumar a latest dead man .. who is nominated for karam veer what the hell he was doing there ... u people are a problem for whole region .. if u want to talk to me i can give u hell of proves .. i m son of soil .. i am pti soldeir .. inshalah when imran khan came in to power these problem will sort out too .. long live pakistan long live i k .. p t i .. future of pakistan

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

Jahil Hindu Zionists are a threat to South Asia, they will annihilate their neighbors..

shani572

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

This is the reply to you. The man in this video is not Pakistani. He is the third person, speaking truth about the India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-f6LMZ76W0

I hope you have got your reply!!!!!