US refuses to endorse Ghani’s claim of Pakistan’s Role...

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes because of support from their ethic biradars and the 3 million treacherous bastards hiding in Pakistan. Times of Hamid Gul are gone where the state the supported them.

IF this really was the case the tattibans would not have said a big fuck you to Pakistan. And in the past few days both DG ISPR and our COAS publicly demanding the tattiban to keep their shit on their side of the fence.
I used to gloss over your mockery of those refugees you call bastards, but since you keep bringing it up do you know how much money Pakistan received in the wake of taking them in? Billions... We didn't do it for free.
It's because of the support of our Army. Taliban are the fourth ARM of Pakistan and I have no answer to the shit you learn from tv.
You think Pakistani generals are going to put their demands in the open? And I thought you were bright...
It's nothing, but the dormant hindu in you compelled by the innate hate towards Pashtuns to think like you do about Afghanis. And don't feed me that other bullshit either, I've met more Afghanis on more continents than you could dream of.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
One Pakistani parasite, heck one Pakistani phatwari over anyone else's king. Do you have proof it was Taliban's fault? lol puhleaze
They came from across the border. Shithole is under whose control now? I'll take your excuse even before you can present it, that they don't fully control afghanistan yet, but what was their response to it? That we condemn these attacks, we will hunt them down and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Their response was absolutely nothing a big fat nothing. The least you can do is when Pakistan's DG ISPR and COAS address you directly is a measly press release. How much effort that takes?

Just another finger to Pakistan in that big fuck you.

Iconoclast

They came from across the border. Shithole is under whose control now? I'll take your excuse even before you can present it, that they don't fully control afghanistan yet, but what was their response to it? That we condemn these attacks, we will hunt them down and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Their response was absolutely nothing a big fat nothing. The least you can do is when Pakistan's DG ISPR and COAS address you directly is a measly press release. How much effort that takes?

Just another finger to Pakistan in that big fuck you.
Make an effort to dig out their response in the cacophony you call reporting and ye shall find the answer. They have too much on their hands at the moment, haven't even named a president yet and you're demanding them for official responses...
All I know is Taliban = the fourth arm of Pakistan working for the peace of our own people.

Iconoclast

I appreciate that comment. I really do and wish more people thought like that. But unfortunately you are in the minority here.
First up, I don't do it for appreciation, or appeasement of anyone. I am Pakistani as much as anybody else from Punjab or other provinces and perhaps more. Second, I am not in the minority, my stance on Taliban and imperishable loyalty to Pakistan resonates in the length and breadth of KP and among my beradar rooting for Taliban.
I told you before and I will tell you again, let's circle back within a few years and see how it goes....
Thank you

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
haven't even named a president yet and you're demanding them for official responses...
They have all the time in the world to do hour long conferences and interviews on TV but no time to issue a one liner? As expected more excuses.

All I know is Taliban = the fourth arm of Pakistan
That is what you think and want. Like I said earlier if that was the case instead of a big fuck you to Pakistan over the TTP issue and list of wanted TTP fighters given to them by our govt and our military publicly warning them to control their borders the response would have been much different.

Second, I am not in the minority, my stance on Taliban and imperishable loyalty to Pakistan resonates in the length and breadth of KP and among my beradar rooting for Taliban.
You are in the majority rooting for Pakistan but in the minority over loyalty to Pakistan. In the past week/s I have been told in very clear terms by many people, specially here. Loyalty first lies with their ethnicity/tribe/clan i.e Pashtoon first Pakistan second. I've even been told that KPK and Afghanistan belongs to the Pashtoons and no one else and they exist as one nation and no one has the right to stop afghanis from coming over into Pakistan or nor does Pakistan has any right to deport any Afghani back to Afghanistan since it's their land.

Iconoclast

You are in the majority rooting for Pakistan but in the minority over loyalty to Pakistan. In the past week/s I have been told in very clear terms by many people, specially here. Loyalty first lies with their ethnicity/tribe/clan i.e Pashtoon first Pakistan second. I've even been told that KPK and Afghanistan belongs to the Pashtoons and no one else and they exist as one nation and no one has the right to stop afghanis from coming over into Pakistan or nor does Pakistan has any right to deport any Afghani back to Afghanistan since it's their land.
Those people can't dare to open their mouths in the public of KPK. I dare anyone to say that in the open. Show me a single house in KPK that has an Afghan flag painted over it or hoisting it. We don't give a rat's ass about Afghanistan. How many times did ANP win in KP? Just like PMLN lovers are known as Phatwaris, ANP fuckwits are Indian stooges... that's the common thinking.
Tribes only matter when we have internal beef. I live here, I know them way better than you and if it weren't how I described it, I wouldn't sugarcoat it.
Carry a referendum today in KP and 90% will say Pakistan Zindabad. How many times did PTM show it's muscle in the rest of KP cities other than Waziristan? Yet it's a daily circle jerk by PTM in Islamabad, supported by your people, Punjabis, who'd sell their country in a jiffy.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Those people can't dare to open their mouths in the public of KPK. I dare anyone to say that in the open. Show me a single house in KPK that has an Afghan flag painted over it or hoisting it. We don't give a rat's ass about Afghanistan. How many times did ANP win in KP? Just like PMLN lovers are known as Phatwaris, ANP fuckwits are Indian stooges... that's the common thinking.
Tribes only matter when we have internal beef. I live here, I know them way better than you and if it weren't how I described it, I wouldn't sugarcoat it.
Well I hope you are right, this is the second time you are laying this down, first time I believed you only to have that belief shattered,

supported by your people, Punjabis, who'd sell their country in a jiffy.
Do I detect racist undertones?

Iconoclast

I don't know you tell me...... What are Asma Shirazi, Hamid Mir, Talat Hussain etc? Who is out there evangelically supporting PTM? Who owns the majority of media in Pakistan?
If I were racist, I wouldn't be rooting for Pakistan, despite of it being an amalgamation of various races and tribes yet to mature as a nation. I just stated simple facts.... you're free to glean whatever you wish from it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't know you tell me...... What are Asma Shirazi, Hamid Mir, Talat Hussain etc? Who is out there evangelically supporting PTM? Who owns the majority of media in Pakistan?
If I were racist, I wouldn't be rooting for Pakistan, despite of it being an amalgamation of various races and tribes yet to mature as a nation. I just stated simple facts.... you're free to glean whatever you wish from it.
Thats a dumb reason to justify racism. Punjabis are the majority of the population so they are going to be in the majority in all things good or bad.

Thats like saying all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.

Iconoclast

Well I hope you are right, this is the second time you are laying this down, first time I believed you only to have that belief shattered,

You don't need to believe me, never take anyone on his/her words, do your own research, talk to the people of KP, visit it, then talk. Whatever I said before and now are based on facts and you have every resource available to you prove me wrong. If we were so pro Afghanistan, ANP would be the PMLN or PPP of KPK with full control.

Iconoclast

Thats a dumb reason to justify racism. Punjabis are the majority of the population so they are going to be in the majority in all things good or bad.

Thats like saying all Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.
Lmfao that sure would be a dumb reason to justify racism, any reason would be in that regard. I was merely pointing the flaw in your reasoning labelling that as racism.
Goodness gracious me... All day every day you take a piss at pashtuns coming up with all sorts of imaginary bs and I merely point out at the bad apples among your people and somehow your cyber feelings get hurt.... Racism and I don't go in one sentence.
By your logic, majority of traitors hail from Punjab so worry about them, Taliban isn't your immediate problem, if they're a problem at all.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If we were so pro Afghanistan
Not pro Afghanistan because Afghanistan also consist of Hazara, Tajiks etc etc but pro Pashtoon regardless of which side of the border they belong to. Just take this forum as an anecdotal small sample size, not one has condemned the killing of our three servicemen but rather just made excuses for their deaths and I hate to say it, not even you.

Here is a little gem recently posted on this forum
"Afghan refugees are living on their own land KPK.KPK is a part of Pakistan but before that KPK belongs to pashtuns"

Iconoclast

Not pro Afghanistan because Afghanistan also consist of Hazara, Tajiks etc etc but pro Pashtoon regardless of which side of the border they belong to. Just take this forum as an anecdotal small sample size, not one has condemned the killing of our three servicemen but rather just made excuses for their deaths and I hate to say it, not even you.

Here is a little gem recently posted on this forum
"Afghan refugees are living on their own land KPK.KPK is a part of Pakistan but before that KPK belongs to pashtuns"
Yes, we support the pashtuns, just like we support Sikhs to exercise their rights to their lands and freedom (If they want) or Kashmiris. We also consider any afghan our enemy who speaks of breaking Pakistan or merging with Afghanistan whether he's shumali ittehad or Pashtun. Why isn't there any rebellion in KPK like you hear in Baluchistan?. Do you think we're that helpless to even raise our voice? No, because there is no need to, we are happy where we are. How many people from Mardan, Peshawar, Swat, or other parts of KPK can you show me who sit outside Pakistan spewing venom? To support our brothers is our right, we never intended to be one country, we never were, never will be. To them their country and to us ours. It's as simple as that.
On this forum you will find all sorts of fuckwits. Again if I were to start judging races based on what people say on this forum, .... I can't even begin to imagine how small I'd think of most of them, including your people.