Unnatural-acts-minor-boy-abused-by-cleric Madness swarms madrassas

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
‘Unnatural acts’ : Minor boy abused by cleric
By Mudassir Raja
Published: August 2, 2011

222279-rapewomenviolence-1312255474-346-640x480.jpg

"" Qari saab said that I, along with another boy had molested a third boy, and started beating me with electric wire and sticks," the victim Jamshed Azam.
RAWALPINDI: A 10-year-old seminary student was brutally tortured by his teacher, allegedly for refusing the teacher’s sexual advances.
Jamshed Azam*, the only boy among four siblings, has injuries and bruises on his buttocks and legs after he was allegedly tortured by his teacher, Qari Aamir, at Jamia Usmania Saudul Quran on Khyaban-e-Sir Syed, Rawalpindi.
“My son is unable to walk or sit properly after he was tortured on Sunday morning for the reasons best known by the teacher,” said Muhammad Azam*, the victim’s father.
“I sent my son to the madrassah to memorise the holy Quran, as he had already learn 20 chapters of the holy book by heart. I have complained to the Pirwadhai police against the torture and am waiting for legal action against the accused,” said Azam, who is a homeopath by profession.
Talking to The Express Tribune, the victim said, “qari saab said that I, along with another boy had molested a third boy. I denied the allegations, but the teacher refused to hear me and started beating me with electric wire and sticks.”
He accused the teacher of actually wanting to perform “unnatural acts” with him, “But when I refused, qari saab started torturing me.”
Azam said that his son’s medical report from Holy Family Hospital had confirmed the injuries and bruises, but an X-ray had yet to be taken to confirm any fractures.
On the other hand, Qari Aamir confirmed that he tortured the boy and admitted to making a mistake. However, he denied the allegations of trying to force the boy to perform any sexual act.
The seminary teacher said that a nine-year-old boy complained to him that Jamshed and another boy had ‘molested’ him, and Qari Aamir tortured both older boys to teach them a lesson.
In response to a question, he admitted he should not have tortured the boy as law and morality did not allow him to maltreat his students.
He further said that he had obtained pre-arrest bail from the area magistrate and would try to compromise with the victim’s parents.
When contacted, Pirwadhai Station House Officer (SHO) Malik Allah Yar said they had brought the matter on record for further action. However, he maintained that the law did not allow police to take strict action against the teacher unless the torture was “medically proven”.
The SHO further said the police had not yet received the medical report. He further said the complainant party could directly go to court for their redress.
Khalid Qureshi, the head of the madrassah administration, said he had ousted the accused Qari from the facility and he would never be allowed to teach there again.
Expressing concern over the torture of the young student, he said “elements” such as Qari Aamir would not be tolerated at the seminary.
The victim’s father is still appealing to higher authorities though, as he feels certain actions should be taken to protect young children and especially orphans studying at madrassahs, as the children are in no position to approach the police or complain about any maltreatment. *Names changed to protect the victim
Published in The Express Tribune, August 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], 2011.

Madrassa teacher flees after torturing 2 students for four months

By Hafiz Shahid Muneer
Published: August 4, 2011
223768-madrassaepa-1312403906-737-640x480.jpg

“They told me my sons were spending the next four months at a different branch of the madrassah so I didn’t question it further,” said the boy’s father Naushera Vikran resident Abdul Shakoor.
GUJRANWALA: Police officials filed a case against a cleric who tortured two madrassah students for over four months.
According to police officials, a raid was conducted at the Faizan Madina Madrassah a week ago and police recovered two boys who had been locked in the cleric’s private quarters for over four months. “The boys were badly beaten and one of them had lost four fingers on his right hand,” Inspector Rana Ali said. “The boy said that his fingers had been cut off after the cleric accused him of theft,” he added.
On Tuesday, police officials filed a case against mosque leader Fida Hussain and are searching for his whereabouts.
Hussain held both boys for four months in his private quarters and beat them severely. When police officials received a tip-off regarding the boy’s condition, they raided the locality and recovered the boys.
“They told me my sons were spending the next four months at a different branch of the madrassah so I didn’t question it further,” said the boy’s father Naushera Vikran resident Abdul Shakoor. Shakoor said that his sons Fayaz, 11, and Sajjad, 14, had been studying at the madrassah for over six years.
Others at the madrassah told police officials that Hussain had told them the boys were with their parents.
“When we asked him where they were he said they were with their parents,” madrassah teacher Asghar said.
Fida Hussain held both boys over theft charges.
“He initially accused me and said that he would punish me for it even though I didn’t steal anything,” Fayyaz told police, adding “my brother was called in and he said that he was definitely also a thief because he was my brother.” Fayyaz and Sajjad and their family protested outside the police station for the arrest of Fida Hussain and Gurjakh police officials have registered a case.
“We have also deployed a guard at the madrassah to ensure he doesn’t return to the spot without our knowledge,” a police inspector said.
A medical officer at the DHQ hospital conducted a thorough medical check up for both boys and said that they had suffered long term abuse.
“The boys have been severely beaten and the bruises and gashes on their bodies are deep. They are also severely malnourished,” Dr Rasheed said. “I also suspect that they have been sexually assaulted but there is no DNA evidence in this regard,” he added.
Dr Rasheed said that Fayyaz had lost four fingers after they were lopped off by the cleric.
“I used to try and meet the boys but he kept telling me that the boys were not at the madrassah but were learning Arabic at a different branch. He said they had been sent there because they were very good students and it was a better branch,” Abdul Shakoor said.
Published in The Express Tribune, August 4[SUP]th[/SUP], 2011.

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Madness swarms madrassas

what's your objective in posting this thread and other one regarding Madrassah ??/

If you wanna show that ALL MADRASSAH's are source of problem then I really doubt your wisdom,

my dear in every part of the world such cases happen due to sick mentality of an individual.
I hope you know of the major protest against the churches , same issues.

If you just wanna show your hatered towards Madrassahs then kindly dont be a sick head to be a part to defame the Islamic teaching institutions.

Yes the criminals must be punished but blaming the whole institution is not right.

Do you know that in Army as well you will pin point many nasty things but why you wont do coz you dont want that sacred cow to be defamed for national interest.

right ?

then dear do understand the fact that defaming Islamic institution is not in our national and religious interest.

moazzamniaz

Bludgeoned to death for making sexual advances
By Umer Nangiana
Published: August 1, 2011

221643-Deathbodyx-1312181293-429-640x480.jpg

Attacker arrested, to be presented in court on Monday.
ISLAMABAD: When Zameer* fell silent, Murad* thought he had only fallen unconscious. It was not until the morning — when the administrator of the seminary in F-6/1 came to wake them up for Fajr prayers — that it became evident that Zameer had died.
Upon enquiry, Murad admitted to beating Zameer up with a rod for making sexual advances towards him at night. One blow of the rod hit Zameer in the head and he fell to the ground.
“Murad thought Zameer was only unconscious and would be alright in the morning,” the administrator told the police. “He was terrified and did not know what to do,” he added, saying that before picking up the rod, Murad said he had tried to dissuade Zameer many times.
Zameer’s body was taken to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences for autopsy, after which it was handed over to his family in Chakwal. The postmortem established that the blow on the head was the fatal hit — Zameer died of internal bleeding in his unconscious state, police said.
The police added that Murad was arrested and booked for murder after he confessed to killing his 16-year-old roommate. They added that the rod was also recovered from the room.
The investigation officer said they found no evidence to suggest that Murad was lying or making up a story. “Neither were there any signs that any one else was involved in the murder,” said the police official.
He added that the 16-year-old Murad will be produced before the court on Monday to obtain a judicial remand, after which he will be sent to Adiala jail to be locked up among adult prisoners, as there are no separate cells for juveniles.
*Names changed to protect identity
Published in The Express Tribune, August 1[SUP]st[/SUP], 2011.

Last edited:

Mughal1

what's your objective in posting this thread and other one regarding Madrassah ??/

If you wanna show that ALL MADRASSAH's are source of problem then I really doubt your wisdom,

my dear in every part of the world such cases happen due to sick mentality of an individual.

If you just wanna show your hatered towards Madrassahs then kindly dont be a sick head to be a part to defame the Islamic teaching institutions.

Yes the criminals must be punished but blaming the whole institution is not right.

Do you know that in Army as well you will pin point many nasty things but why you wont do coz you dont want that sacred cow to be defamed for national interest.

right ?

then dear do understand the fact that defaming Islamic institution is not in our national and religious interest.

Dear pak4rule, islam is not about hiding crime in society but exposing it so that society becomes aware of it and takes steps to fix the problem. The days for hiding things under the carpet for people in position of power are over because public is becoming more and more confident that it is not doing anything wrong by exposing ills in the society. It is not fault of victims for being victimized but of perpetrators of crime. It is they who should be made to feel ashamed of their doings.

It is psychological trick by mullahs to make victims feel guilty for their crimes. This is how so many men have been getting away with crime of rape in our society. It is because of that our rulers are doing all they are doing because we are making wrong people ashamed. A poor man has nothing to be ashamed of if it is the powerful who is forcing him to be poor by driving him out of business.

Mullaism is as dangerous as secularism if not more. Islam is what it is no matter what. Our history is witness how we dragged islam through dirt so we cannot do any more damage to islam than we already did by following wrong people for so many centuries.

Islam gains respect by exposure because truth has nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to fear or hide. It is fear of we being caught lying about islam that is why we want to hide things in the name of islam.

So dear brother stop worrying yourself for all the wrong reasons. It is not islam that tells us to do harm to others but being a muslim society we must get rid of bad things within our society and exposing those bad things is good that is why punishments are supposed to be witnessed by community so that others get a lesson from that and do not do such things out of fear of exposure. Society must unite in exposing its criminals. That is sign of a good society.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

right ?

search for posts of Moazzam and decide for your self.....

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

These matters are never simple. If its true as stated, its very sad. However there are some naughty kids who make up things like that and life of a pious and real qari is destroyed. However as stated by Aamir Liaqat Hussain, our madrassas are hell for innocent kids where unnatural acts occur.

awan4ever

If someone posts similar kinds of posts on a subject it doesnt mean he is part of a bigger conspiracy to malign and bring shame to any organization or school of thought.
IT simply means that person finds such things to be very abhorring and he wants the society to think about such things.

If you anything to refute the content of the posts then please do so otherwise just move along.

I like to post about the Army, Saudi Arabia and about the situation in Balochistan. I am conveniently labelled all of the things that i have now put in my signature to save everyone the trouble. No one has refuted the claims i make, they just start calling names.

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)

If someone posts similar kinds of posts on a subject it doesnt mean he is part of a bigger conspiracy to malign and bring shame to any organization or school of thought.
IT simply means that person finds such things to be very abhorring and he wants the society to think about such things.

If you anything to refute the content of the posts then please do so otherwise just move along.

I like to post about the Army, Saudi Arabia and about the situation in Balochistan. I am conveniently labelled all of the things that i have now put in my signature to save everyone the trouble. No one has refuted the claims i make, they just start calling names.

مسئلہ یہ ہے کہ اگر کسی قسم کی بھی تنقید مدارس یا انکے کرتا دھرتا پر کی جائے تو فورا لوگ اسے مذہب کی تنقید سمجھتے ہیں۔ اگر اس مسئلے پر گفتگونہیں کریں گے تو ایک طرف اس طرح کے ناسور بڑھتے جائیں گے اور دوسری طرف سچّی جھوٹی خبروں سے لوگ خوفزدہ رہیں گے اور مدرسوں سے پوری طرح سے اعتبار اٹھ جائے گا۔ خود کش حملہ آور تو تیار کرتے ہی تھے اب مدرسوں کی اس طرح کی باتیں بھی سامنے آنے لگیں۔

Mysticreed

Banned
Minor Boy abused by Cleric.

Unnatural acts : Minor boy abused by cleric
By Mudassir Raja
Published: August 2, 2011
222279-rapewomenviolence-1312255474-346-640x480.jpg

"" Qari saab said that I, along with another boy had molested a third boy, and started beating me with electric wire and sticks," the victim Jamshed Azam.
RAWALPINDI: A 10-year-old seminary student was brutally tortured by his teacher, allegedly for refusing the teachers sexual advances.
Jamshed Azam*, the only boy among four siblings, has injuries and bruises on his buttocks and legs after he was allegedly tortured by his teacher, Qari Aamir, at Jamia Usmania Saudul Quran on Khyaban-e-Sir Syed, Rawalpindi.
My son is unable to walk or sit properly after he was tortured on Sunday morning for the reasons best known by the teacher, said Muhammad Azam*, the victims father.
I sent my son to the madrassah to memorise the holy Quran, as he had already learn 20 chapters of the holy book by heart. I have complained to the Pirwadhai police against the torture and am waiting for legal action against the accused, said Azam, who is a homeopath by profession.
Talking to The Express Tribune, the victim said, qari saab said that I, along with another boy had molested a third boy. I denied the allegations, but the teacher refused to hear me and started beating me with electric wire and sticks.
He accused the teacher of actually wanting to perform unnatural acts with him, But when I refused, qari saab started torturing me.
Azam said that his sons medical report from Holy Family Hospital had confirmed the injuries and bruises, but an X-ray had yet to be taken to confirm any fractures.
On the other hand, Qari Aamir confirmed that he tortured the boy and admitted to making a mistake. However, he denied the allegations of trying to force the boy to perform any sexual act.
The seminary teacher said that a nine-year-old boy complained to him that Jamshed and another boy had molested him, and Qari Aamir tortured both older boys to teach them a lesson.
In response to a question, he admitted he should not have tortured the boy as law and morality did not allow him to maltreat his students.
He further said that he had obtained pre-arrest bail from the area magistrate and would try to compromise with the victims parents.
When contacted, Pirwadhai Station House Officer (SHO) Malik Allah Yar said they had brought the matter on record for further action. However, he maintained that the law did not allow police to take strict action against the teacher unless the torture was medically proven.
The SHO further said the police had not yet received the medical report. He further said the complainant party could directly go to court for their redress.
Khalid Qureshi, the head of the madrassah administration, said he had ousted the accused Qari from the facility and he would never be allowed to teach there again.
Expressing concern over the torture of the young student, he said elements such as Qari Aamir would not be tolerated at the seminary.
The victims father is still appealing to higher authorities though, as he feels certain actions should be taken to protect young children and especially orphans studying at madrassahs, as the children are in no position to approach the police or complain about any maltreatment. *Names changed to protect the victim

QaiserMirza

Re: Innocent boy abused by wahshi mulla

معاشرے کے یہ ناسور ہی دین کو بدنام کرتے ہیں
ان کی گھنونی حرکتوں سے لوگوں کو موقع ملتا ہے دین اور دین کے علما پر انگلی اٹھانے کا
مجبوری یہ ہے کہ ہمارا قانون اتنا کمزور ہے کہ اس طرح کے درندوں کو کوئی سزا دینے والا نہیں
انہیں ایسی سزا ملنی چاہیے کہ آئندہ دوسروں کے لیے عبرت ثابت ہو

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Wht is the credibility of the reporter ?we know many a times they just publish a report which does not have any existance but may bring fame to reporter

Mysticreed

Banned

What is your credibility Sarbakf ???????????? The news report contains the name of the SHO Pirwadhai and therefore he can be contacted and the so-called conspiracy against mullaism can be unveiled. Go ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is stopping you ??????????????

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wht is the credibility of the reporter ?we know many a times they just publish a report which does not have any existance but may bring fame to reporter

Must you say something, whether it makes sense or not?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Must you say something, whether it makes sense or not?

Well the purpose of the news is obvious...MOLVI KO BAAD NAAM KARO....ISLAM KHOOD HE BAAD NAAM HO JAY GA...

secondly this is an act committed by most of people in banu why havenet u got a news about it ...why to only mention MULLA...WHY couldnt u say ...A PERSON COMMITTED A CRIME.....

intentions obvious....defame molvis, people with beard and islam....

unfortunately none of them get affected and you just burn in ur own jelousy.....and hatered

:lol::lol:

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aysay Sab he Maloon Ki neck kath k phaykh do

2ekkh78.jpg

nd4mc6.jpg

[h=2][/h]
2e0mcg8.jpg

5xiphd.jpg

شکارپورسندھ میں شیعہ ذاکر؛روشن شاہ؛ کا اپنی تین بیٹیوں ؛لیلی،صفرہ، روزینا، سے متعہ،زنا،۔۔۔۔۔ میڈیکل رپورٹ کے مطابق ۵ حمل ضائع کیے۔ ۱ بیٹی روزینا زیادتی سے فوت۔ ملزم روشن شاہ گرفتار۔ روزنامہ کاوش کراچی۔ ۲۸۔ جون ۲۰۱۱

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

This person always posts **** about islam, maulvis and madrassas, this guy is on american , qadiani or some other agenda. It is highly implausible that a random person will post threads always targeting something concerned with islam without an evil agenda. Guys be careful from this troll.

Regards

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well the purpose of the news is obvious...MOLVI KO BAAD NAAM KARO....ISLAM KHOOD HE BAAD NAAM HO JAY GA...

secondly this is an act committed by most of people in banu why havenet u got a news about it ...why to only mention MULLA...WHY couldnt u say ...A PERSON COMMITTED A CRIME.....

unfortunately none of them get affected and you just burn in ur own jelousy.....and hatered

No one is defaming "molvis", it is just one bad apple that is being discussed here. Don't be paranoid.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

If the people of Bunnu are committing it why are the religious leaders talking about it?

My no one is jealous of the Mullah...I can understand the hatred

Can you name one good these Mullahs have done in the past century that has benefitted Mankind not just Muslims?

Not one thing, Nada, Zilch Zero

On the other side these Madrasas have produceds thosands of hate filled killers and don't even try to deny that.