Unity Of The Muslim Ummah

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is one of the best lecture by Dr. Zakir Naik. All members are humbly requested to listen to complete lecture.

There is no intention of any sectarianism debate. The only intention is to unit Muslim Umma under one umbrella of Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. If any member finds something in this lecture which is against Quraan and authentic Hadeeth then please point it out and provide the correct reference of Quraan and Hadeeth in your response. Bashing Dr. Zaik Naik just because his lecture is against the opinion of someone's Peer would be injustice.

May Allah give Hidayat to all Muslims to be United under one Umbrella of Qur'aan nad authentic Hadeeths (Aameen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-exUaeDB858
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yZj5LYWTOM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VndBerjG0fU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSWQ6lUwUAo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhhWKqd9orI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-vC8iwiM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvzzaqEKCqU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8kFeVTcM4c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BTi_yyyiGc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wifqKVZF7Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhcliQbd3jY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOkGx9Lt6TY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VYINBwy15w

Last edited:

M javed

Banned
Ask him wear off tie. It is a symbol of Christianity.

It defies a verse of Quran - where Allah (sW) said : Hazrat Isa was neither killed nor strangulated.

If Dr. Zakar Naik continue wearing a tie - he will be refuting a clear verse of Quran.

Mughal1

Divisions between muslims are based on ignorance of the proper message of the quran. Main reason is taking of verses of the quran out of their proper context. The main context of the quran is that it is the divine rule of law for creating the heavenly kingdom on this very earth as has been done by prophets in the past.

It is not at all about mazhab whereby people divide due to their make beliefs. If people give up make beliefs they will end up united because all normal human needs and desired are mainly the same for which they can struggle together as their common cause or goal. Only and only this way people can be consistent with God and humanity.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

It defies a verse of Quran - where Allah (sW) said : Hazrat Isa was neither killed nor strangulated.

If Dr. Zakar Naik continue wearing a tie - he will be refuting a clear verse of Quran.

Dear M Javed,

Is this all you after watching the videos. You could not find anything against Quraan and Hadeeth hence you are coming up with this lame excuse!

I have doubt that you have even watched the complete video!

Pakistani1947

Divisions between muslims are based on ignorance of the proper message of the quran. Main reason is taking of verses of the quran out of their proper context. The main context of the quran is that it is the divine rule of law for creating the heavenly kingdom on this very earth as has been done by prophets in the past.

It is not at all about mazhab whereby people divide due to their make beliefs. If people give up make beliefs they will end up united because all normal human needs and desired are mainly the same for which they can struggle together as their common cause or goal. Only and only this way people can be consistent with God and humanity.

Division in Muslim is not due to misunderstanding of Quraan. It is due to blind following of personalities other than Prophet Muhammad pbuh. Sometime these personalities themselves but in most cases their blind followers spread fabricated narration to increase the caliber of these personalities. These personalities sometime would claim that they are in contact with prophet Muhammad pbuh in their dreams. The blind followers in such circumstances would reject the clear verses of Quraan and authentic Hadeeth if it is against the believe of their Peers. The Peer himself or the blind follower do their best to alter the translation of Qur'aan to justify their Peers believe.

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
UNITY OF MUSLIM UMMAH, from murder of Usman(rzt), Wars of Camel,
Safin, Kerbala, attack on Medina, enemity between two strong
dynasties of that time (Ummayad and Abbasi), coupled with all
kind of those unfortunate things for which the governing principle
has been, "Power appetite". Unity is not even at the end of
a dark tunnel. We can log for that, but until and unless we, first,
drastically bring a change into ourselves, this dream will remain
a dream........

Pakistani1947

Unity is not even at the end of
a dark tunnel. We can log for that, but until and unless we, first, drastically bring a change into ourselves, this dream will remain
a dream........

Is there anything else other than Qur'aan and Sunnat صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to keep Muslim united?

WHY ARE WE SO DIVIDED?
... Because of Shirk, innovations and leaving the Sunnah

وَلَا تَدْعُ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَنفَعُكَ وَلَا يَضُرُّكَ ۖ فَإِن فَعَلْتَ فَإِنَّكَ إِذًا مِّنَ الظَّالِمِينَ (Surah Yoonus 10:106)​
Yusuf Ali 106:
"'Nor call on any, other than Allah.- Such will neither profit thee nor hurt thee: if thou dost, behold! thou shalt certainly be of those who do wrong.'"
اور الله کے سوا ایسی چیز کونہ پکار جو نہ تیرا بھلا کرے اور نہ برا پھر اگرتو نے ایسا کیا تو بے شک ظالموں میں سے ہو جائے گا

Verily Allah has created us to worship Him alone, as He says:

وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ (Surah adh-Dhaariyaat 51:56)​
Yusuf Ali 56:
I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.
اور میں نے جن اور انسان کو بنایا ہے تو صرف اپنی بندگی کے لیے

So the one who gives worship to other than Allah has he not committed the most severe sin. Allah says:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَ*ٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا (Surah an-Nisaa 4:116)​
Yusuf Ali 116:
Allah forgiveth not (The sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, Hath strayed far, far away (from the right).
بے شک الله اس کو نہیں بخشتا جو کسی کو اس کا شریک بنائے اس کے سوا جسے چاہے بخش دے اور جس نے الله کا شریک ٹھیرایا وہ بڑی دور کی گمراہی میں جا پڑا

Another major reason for disunity is the wide range of beliefs prevalent amongst the Muslims. Despite us having the same Qur'an and the same Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), Muslims still have different beliefs. Why is this? If we all are referring back to the Qur'an and the Sunnah in every matter then why the differences. Allah says:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ ۖ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَ*ٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا (Surah an-Nisaa 4:59)​
Yusuf Ali 59:
O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.
اے ایمان والو الله کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور رسول کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور ان لوگوں کی جو تم میں سے حاکم ہوں پھر اگر آپس میں کوئی چیز میں جھگڑا کرو تو اسے الله اور اس کے رسول کی طرف پھیرو اگر تم الله اور قیامت کے دن پر یقین رکھتے ہو یہی بات اچھی ہے اور انجام کے لحاظ سے بہت بہتر ہے

That the Prophet was not human and was made from light, despite Allah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) saying:

قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُكُمْ يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَـٰهُكُمْ إِلَـٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ فَاسْتَقِيمُوا إِلَيْهِ وَاسْتَغْفِرُوهُ ۗ وَوَيْلٌ لِّلْمُشْرِكِينَ (Surah Fussilat 41:6)​
Yusuf Ali 6:
Say thou: "I am but a man like you: It is revealed to me by Inspiration, that your Allah is one Allah. so stand true to Him, and ask for His Forgiveness." And woe to those who join gods with Allah,-
آپ ان سے کہہ دیں کہ میں بھی تم جیسا ایک آدمی ہوں میری طرف یہی حکم آتا ہے کہ تمہارا معبود ایک ہی ہے پھراس کی طرف سیدھے چلے جاؤ اور اس سے معافی مانگو اور مشرکوں کے لیے ہلاکت ہے

That the saying of an Imaam should be acted upon over the hadeeth, despite Allah saying:

لَّا تَجْعَلُوا دُعَاءَ الرَّسُولِ بَيْنَكُمْ كَدُعَاءِ بَعْضِكُم بَعْضًا ۚ قَدْ يَعْلَمُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ يَتَسَلَّلُونَ مِنكُمْ لِوَاذًا ۚ فَلْيَحْذَرِ الَّذِينَ يُخَالِفُونَ عَنْ أَمْرِهِ أَن تُصِيبَهُمْ فِتْنَةٌ أَوْ يُصِيبَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (Surah an-Noor 24:63)​
Yusuf Ali 63:
Deem not the summons of the Messenger among yourselves like the summons of one of you to another: Allah doth know those of you who slip away under shelter of some excuse: then let those beware who withstand the Messenger.s order, lest some trial befall them, or a grievous penalty be inflicted on them.
رسول کے بلانے کو آپس میں ایک دوسرے کے بلانے جیسا نہ سمجھو الله انہیں جانتا ہے جو تم میں سے چھپ کر کھسک جاتے ہیں سو جو لوگ الله کے حکم کی مخالفت کرتے ہیں انہیں اس سے ڈرنا چاہیئے کہ ان پر کوئی آفت آئے یا ان پر کوئی دردناک عذاب نازل ہوجائے

Another cause for disunity and not holding fast to the rope of is the occurrence of innovations in this Ummah.

Allah has informed us in the Qur'an that He has completed this religion of Islam for us as Allah says:

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا ۚ فَمَنِ اضْطُرَّ فِي مَخْمَصَةٍ غَيْرَ مُتَجَانِفٍ لِّإِثْمٍ ۙ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (Surah al-Maa'idah, 5:3)​
Yusuf Ali 3:
This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
آج میں تمہارے لیے تمہارا دین پورا کر چکا اور میں نے تم پر اپنا احسان پورا کر دیا اور میں نے تمہارے واسطے اسلام ہی کو دین پسند کیا ہے پھر جو کوئی بھوک سے بیتاب ہو جائے لیکن گناہ پر مائل نہ ہو تو الله معاف کرنے والا مہربان ہے

Since the religion is complete how can it be that we need to add new things and ways of worship to Islam? Whatever was not part of the religion at the time of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) cannot be accepted as a part of the religion now. The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) has warned us against adding new things to the religion when he (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) said:

"Whoever Innovates in this affair of ours that which is not from it will have it rejected." [Muslim]

Blind following and Partisanship
This is one of the most evil of occurrences today and a major cause for disunity. Muslims are following their madhahab or their scholars over and above the Sunnah of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) despite Allah saying:

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا (Surah an-Nisaa 4:115)​
Yusuf Ali 115:
If anyone contends with the Messenger even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that becoming to men of Faith, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen, and land him in Hell,- what an evil refuge!
اور جو کوئی رسول کی مخالفت کرے بعد اس کے کہ اس پر سیدھی راہ کھل چکی ہو اور سب مسلمانوں کے راستہ کے خلاف چلے تو ہم اسے اسی طرف چلائیں گے جدھر وہ خود پھر گیا ہے اور اسے دوزح میں ڈال دینگے اور وہ بہت برا ٹھکانا ہے

Allah says:

فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىٰ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَجًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا (Surah an-Nisaa 4:65)​
Yusuf Ali 65:
But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction.
سو تیرے رب کی قسم ہے یہ کبھی مومن نہیں ہوں گے جب تک کہ اپنے اختلافات میں تجھے منصف نہ مان لیں پھر تیرے فیصلہ پر اپنے دلوں میں کوئی تنگی نہ پائیں اور خوشی سے قبول کریں

No Muslim will openly say I am disobeying the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), but how many of us ask for the proof on issues of beliefs and practices and look to see what is the truth.
Another problem is the setting up of groups and parties with members, then being loyal only to that party, believing in the beliefs and aims of that party - not questioning it. Allah has warned against this:
مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ (Surah ar-Room 30:32)​
Yusuf Ali 32:
Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!
جنہوں نے اپنے دین کو ٹکڑے ٹکڑے کر دیا اور کئی فرقے ہو گئے سب فرقے اسی سے خوش ہیں جو ان کے پا س ہے

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Let us look practically , what is happing ,

Pakistan helped US to kill our brothers in Afghanistan. JI and JUI , Salfies were in power. because they think helping US is ' Sawab ' always.

Saudia Kingdom of Salfies, helped US , against Iraq , that was Sawab .

And US killed muslims in millions over there. and destroyed Iraq. Saudies dont care , they care about only graves. not the living humans.

Saudis dont care about Palestine, they only help their father America.

All salfies and Ahle hadees were against the formation of Pakistan.

Suicide bombers are killing muslims , the own country fellow brothers ,children women , more than 40 thousands,,,,, and are salfies.

You will see that where ever Slfies are in power , they are problem for others , specially for their own Muslim brothers.

Hatrad is the base of their religion.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Let us look practically , what is happing ,
Pakistan helped US to kill our brothers in Afghanistan. JI and JUI , Salfies were in power. because they think helping US is ' Sawab ' always.
Saudia Kingdom of Salfies, helped US , against Iraq , that was Sawab .
And US killed muslims in millions over there. and destroyed Iraq. Saudies dont care , they care about only graves. not the living humans.
Saudis dont care about Palestine, they only help their father America.
All salfies and Ahle hadees were against the formation of Pakistan.
Suicide bombers are killing muslims , the own country fellow brothers ,children women , more than 40 thousands,,,,, and are salfies.
You will see that where ever Slfies are in power , they are problem for others , specially for their own Muslim brothers.
Hatrad is the base of their religion.

Raaz, I do not hate any Muslim sect because I know the follower of any Muslim sects are sincerely following the believes of their fathers and fore-fathers. I agree with you that Saudis are not doing according to our expectations. You may hate Salafis or Saudis but this thread is not about Salafis or Saudis. This is about unity of Muslim Ummah. In my humble opinion, it can be achieved only by following Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. All sectarian dispute may be resolved if Muslim are agreed to follow Quraan and authentic Hadeeths.

Please let me know if you can think of anything better than this!

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raaz, I do not hate any Muslim sect because I know the follower of any Muslim sects are sincerely following the believes of their fathers and fore-fathers. I agree with you that Saudis are not doing according to our expectations. You may hate Salafis or Saudis but this thread is not about Salafis or Saudis. This is about unity of Muslim Ummah. In my humble opinion, it can be achieved only by following Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. All sectarian dispute may be resolved if Muslim are agreed to follow Quraan and authentic Hadeeths.

I am of the view that Unity can only be on the basis of QURAN ONLY.
The Hadeeths institution had been made compromised by many factions
since thousand years plus. Our division and sects are all Hadith Based.
The recourse towards Hadiths has not fetched Unity for so long and it
will never. The only recourse is to stick to Quran and reject all the
other things WHICH GOES AGAINST ITS TEACHINGS, and I bet you many
Hadiths are which are against Quranic teaching and people quote them.
regards.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Mughal1 like you , congratulations , make unity with him. just joking.

Unity could be achieved on the bases of humanity only , not on the bases of Islam ,

that Allah is one so all sects go together. It is not the concept of Unity.

Actually the unity will breaks the barriers among sects and a nation will start gathering.

When we say Allah is one , or all prayes to Allah Tala , it is for what ? It is for humanity . and Human values. , worship to real Allah is the greatest value of humanity.

Then it comes to relationship among others , and it is also based equality and love with human life.

This love attracts our own religion fellow and other religions.

Any way, the love with humanity and respect to human lives and values , is the source of unity ,

the values of humanity is very important thing.

Quran and hadees tells us about values and ' Ehsan '.

Otherwise , arguments could not solve the problem since last 1400 years , rather they are creating more sects and division.

Quran says , Burai ka khatma achaaee se kro.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Unity could be achieved on the bases of humanity only , not on the bases of Islam ,
that Allah is one so all sects go together. It is not the concept of Unity.
Actually the unity will breaks the barriers among sects and a nation will start gathering.
When we say Allah is one , or all prayes to Allah Tala , it is for what ? It is for humanity . and Human values. , worship to real Allah is the greatest value of humanity.
Then it comes to relationship among others , and it is also based equality and love with human life.

Let's see what Quraan says about this issue:

وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَ*ٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ
Yusuf Ali 103: And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]
اور سب مل کر الله کی رسی مضبوط پکڑو اور پھوٹ نہ ڈالو اور الله کا احسان اپنے اوپر یاد کرو جب کہ تم آپس میں دشمن تھے پھر تمہارے دلوں میں الفت ڈال دی پھر تم اس کے فضل سے بھائی بھائی ہو گئے اور تم آگ کے گڑھے کے کنارے پر تھے پھر تم کو اس سے نجات دی اس طرح تم پر الله اپنی نشانیاں بیان کرتا ہے تاکہ تم ہدایت پاؤ

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ - مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ
Yusuf Ali 31-32: Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah,- Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself! Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]
اسی کی طرف رجوع کیے رہو اور اس سے ڈرو اور نماز قائم کرو اور مشرکوں میں سے نہ ہوجاؤ - جنہوں نے اپنے دین کو ٹکڑے ٹکڑے کر دیا اور کئی فرقے ہو گئے سب فرقے اسی سے خوش ہیں جو ان کے پا س ہے

This love attracts our own religion fellow and other religions.
Any way, the love with humanity and respect to human lives and values , is the source of unity ,
the values of humanity is very important thing.
Quran and hadees tells us about values and ' Ehsan '.

A true Muslim will love with humanity and respect to human lives and values. This is the teaching of Islam. Islam teaches us to be kind to even animals.....Animals in Islam

Otherwise , arguments could not solve the problem since last 1400 years , rather they are creating more sects and division.

The differences among Muslims can only be eliminated by discussion with positive intention.

Quran says , Burai ka khatma achaaee se kro.

My humble advise... always mention the source (i.e, Surah and verse number) when quoting Quraan

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who says Ummah is not United? Sunni Shia's are united now in Iraq, Iran , Pakistan and India and are fighting salfi wahabi and quadani fitna. Sunni Shia brotherhood is 95 percent of the Muslim Ummah. Ithad ban ul muslimeen is already achieved. As for as Wahabi and Salfi( British ) created fitna like quadiani are still in lala land and think because they are not part of main stream therefore unity is required.

You see Sunni mosque and Shia Imam bargha's and shrine of Walli ullah are bombed by Salfi wahabi fitna. All Shia and Sunni Ullama have condemned terrorism and suicide bombing accept Salfi and Wahabi's.

With the blessing of Allah and sadaqa Muhammad and Al Muhammad 95 percent of world Muslim Ummah is united. The latest example is condemning of Yazeedi scholar Zakir Niak when he called yazeed maloon as Razi Allah unha the same dua used of hazart abu baqar, umer, usman and Ali and his act was condemned by all Sunni and Shia ullamah around the world.

We Sunni and Shia have found the British seeded emeny within our own ranks and we are rooting them out from every county around the world. Look what Sunni and Shia have achieved against this terror spreading fitna in Iraq. In few short month, America will be pulling out its last remaining soilders and Inshallah, 2012 will see a New Islamic state of Iraq.

Brother see how these parrots recite Quran and Hadith in their benefit to impress others. There Ullama are CIA and Mi 6 trained to use Quran and Hadith to destroy Islam. Remember, these parrots can just recite Quran without Aman. Namaz without love of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) and Al Rasool is just an physical exercise and Allah says that he will throw their ibadaat on their face. The proof is that Allah made it Mandatory for everyone to say Salam o durood on Muhammad and Al Muhammad in every namaz you recite and all Sunni and Shia agree on that and are United Alhamdolila.

Now people who say Yazeed was a Islamic hero and praise him in public and private will have curse of Allah on them in this world and the world after.

Therefore brother it's my humble request to becarefull of this Saudi based CIA and MI6 created fitan and their idealogy and don't be impressed by them reciting or quoting Ayat- Qurani with their own translation or copy paste them to facilatate their Aganda to spread hatred. They read an Ayat and bomb a bus full of innocent Children.

Ishallah, we the mojority of Muslim with defeat this Fitna and that day is not far away when world will be full of Sunni and Shia Muslim under one platform under the leadership of our beloved Prophet Muhammad sending Darood or Salam on him and his Al. Inshallah.

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
and that day is not far away when world will be full of Sunni and Shia Muslim under
one platform under the leadership of our beloved Prophet Muhammad sending Darood
or Salam on him and his Al. Inshallah.
Sunni & Shias as long as they are Sunni & Shia will never unite. They can only
to declared themselves only 'MUSLIM", under the guidance of "Quran".
It is written on wall.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Babadeena you guys tried your trick but are failing everyday. We are one Ummah( Sunni and Shia ) and we now understand Wahabi's and Salafi are using the umbrella of ahla sunnah to spread hate agenda. It's is therefore Sunni threek as finally separated itself from lashkar jhangvi and TTP. You guys should now join british and US financed sister faith qadani's to form a new group.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Babadeena you guys tried your trick but are failing everyday. We are one Ummah( Sunni and Shia ) and we now understand Wahabi's and Salafi are using the umbrella of ahla sunnah to spread hate agenda. It's is therefore Sunni threek as finally separated itself from lashkar jhangvi and TTP. You guys should now join british and US financed sister faith qadani's to form a new group.

Unity is implied in your sentence (Bold one)??

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)

it was discussed in detail in one the recent episodes of hasb e haal that the TIE existed even before the era of ISA pbuh in chinese...it has nothing to do specifically with christians

Pakistani1947

The latest example is condemning of Yazeedi scholar Zakir Niak when he called yazeed maloon as Razi Allah unha the same dua used of hazart abu baqar, umer, usman and Ali and his act was condemned by all Sunni and Shia ullamah around the world.

Usually I do not indulge into any debate with Shias as their religion is totally different from main stream Muslims. Shias do not believe in any of the Sunni Hadeeth books, for example, Sahih Muslim and Sahih Bukhari. At the same time their is always a risk of getting abusive comment on Sahabi-e-Rasool (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) such Hazrat Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ), Hazrat Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ), Hazrat Usman (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ). Your hatred towards Sahaba-e-Rasool (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is visible even your last quoted above post. Although, you have used your "Taqaiya" believe to write "hazart" before the name of Hazrat Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) but you still wrote " hazart abu baqar" (بقر) instead of Hazrat Abu Bakr (ابو بکر), (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) . The translation of Arabic word "بقر" is "cattle".

Without going into debate whether it is right or wrong to use "رحمة الله عليه" after the name of Yazeed. In my personal opinion, a person who says "رحمة الله عليه" after the name of Yazeed is thousand time better than a person who sends one curse (لعنت) to Hazrat Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ), Hazrat Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ), or Hazrat Usman (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ).

At the end, I would humbly request you not to even answer my post if you ever decide to send curse to any of the Sahabah (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ).

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you for giving it a twist. Although you got my message. Firstly you should correct your misinformation. All Muslims believe in bokhari and Muslim. We believe in all the authentic hadiths not the once made up and against quranic teachings. Secondly, I didn't use (razi Allah anha) for even hazarat Ali.

You cannot divided us any more Pakistan 1947. Brother we know your tricks. We respect Hazarat Abu Bakar, Umer, Usman and Ali (RAA) and umul momineen Hazarat Ashia (RAA). Stop these seeds of hatred. You Wahabi's and Salafi are minority and you can't join us as ONE Ummah until you repent and start believing in the love of Prophet Muhammad and his Al. You will never as Allah has promised us in Quran that he has sealed your hearts.

Sunni and Shia are the main stream and wahabi, salafi and quadiani are out of the stream. Get it. Sunnis around the world deny you like illegal child. All Sunni and Shia ullama had denounce wahabiism and terrorism but you guys don' t get the point. You are alone that is why you are beat up in Iraq and now in Pakistan.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Thank you for giving it a twist. Although you got my message. Firstly you should correct your misinformation. All Muslims believe in bokhari and Muslim. We believe in all the authentic hadiths not the once made up and against quranic teachings. Secondly, I didn't use (razi Allah anha) for even hazarat Ali.

You cannot divided us any more Pakistan 1947. Brother we know your tricks. We respect Hazarat Abu Bakar, Umer, Usman and Ali (RAA) and umul momineen Hazarat Ashia (RAA). Stop these seeds of hatred. You Wahabi's and Salafi are minority and you can't join us as ONE Ummah until you repent and start believing in the love of Prophet Muhammad and his Al. You will never as Allah has promised us in Quran that he has sealed your hearts.

Sunni and Shia are the main stream and wahabi, salafi and quadiani are out of the stream. Get it. Sunnis around the world deny you like illegal child. All Sunni and Shia ullama had denounce wahabiism and terrorism but you guys don' t get the point. You are alone that is why you are beat up in Iraq and now in Pakistan.

It is not a secret and everybody know Shias believe towards Hazrat Umer (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ), Hazrat Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ), Hazrat Usman (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) and Hazrat Aisha (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ).

The basic believe of Shias is telling lies (Taqaiya). Hence, again their is no point debating with a Shia.

Please do not reply to my post and forgive me if I have hurt your feeling. I know you are sincerely just following believes of your fathers and fore-fathers. JizakAllah

Last edited: