سچائی اور دیانت ۔ اوریا مقبول جان

1101256528-2.gif

Last edited:

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: itter truth about pakistan.read column

read this part again

oryaa.png

now how can this thing be corrected?by secular ways?no.
only islamisation can cure this nations character flaws.whatever other options you people will use will just back fire and humilate you people.

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: itter truth about pakistan.read column

read this part again

oryaa.png

now how can this thing be corrected?by secular ways?no.
only islamisation can cure this nations character flaws.whatever other options you people will use will just back fire and humilate you people.

So True mere bhai,..!! very true..!!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sure he is talking about a few,unfortunatley those few are at the places of importance.
The other thing is that our nation has not been trained, neither at the level of their home nor at the level of the nation.
If we agree with this then we have a responsibility also.
Let's be honest 24/7.
I read a hadees once, in which Nabi (SAWW) said that a Momin can be kanjoos, Buzdil but he can not be a liar.

an important thing for all the readers to realize is that, responsibility of being honest and truthfull is for every one but way more for the men of the country for they are at the helm of affairs.
For my sister I would like to suggest that if you decide to teach your sons to be honest and inquire from husbands where the money is coming from, were they able to do justice in the matters of their professional life, and when they observe some injustice speak up,please.
Worst come to worst your husband will get angry with you, but your Allah will be pleased with you. your choice.

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
kya 4/6 million ka bank loan, koe 17th/18th grade ki job woh bhe short cut sai.... koe office of profit .... kitna aasan ya mushkil hoga is tarha ki temptations ko thukra dena ?? no wonder Emaan koe rastey ki ghri pari cheez nahi hai... bohat mushkil kai dagar panghat ki.... aur bohat aasan hai kesi ko bud-dayanat keh dena.

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
ya eak esa karwa sach hay jo dosaray hamary munh pay thuk daythay haien ,hum padaeshi kcraupt nahi haien haien hamary hukmaran crupt haien jin ki wajah say hum sab badnam haien nahi tu aap her eak mulak maien ja kay sarway kar laien sab kahien gay pakistani mehanti haien or emandar haien siraf hamari shankhat hamary hukmaron ki wajah say masakh ho gai hay allah tala hum ko neak rakhayor mayray mulak ko zadariyon or madariyon say bachay amien