Transcript and translation of Benazir Bhutto's letter to Peter Gailbraith

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
eafd0617978e10fc69a4e65a42865929.jpg

Transcript and translation of Benazir Bhutto's letter (for clear reading) is given below:
--------- START -----------
Dear Peter Gailbraith,
عڑیز پیٹر گلبرائتھ۔
I do not know how to thank you for your so many favors to me and my family. As you know that the orders of my dismissal were drafted in the JAG branch of the GHQ, and it was not possible for me to pull along with the army and they subverted my Government.
مجھے نہیں معلوم کہ آپ کے انُ احسانات کا کس طرح شکریہ ادا کروں جو آپ نے مجھ پر اور میرے خاندان پر کرے۔ جیسا کہ آپ کو معلوم ہوگا کہ میری حکومت کی برطرفی کے احکامات جی ایچ کیو میں لکھے گئے اور میرے لئے فوج سے ٹکر لینا ممکن نہیں تھا تو وہ میری حکومت کو گرانے میں کامیاب ہو گئے۔

I have already communicated to various friends in the Congress and especially Stephen Solaran to use their good office with President Bush so as to put maximum pressure on President Ishaq and the army in Pakistan that they do not disqualify me from the elections as it will be unjust and negation of all democratic principles for which we have struggled.
میں پہلے ہی کانگریس میں موجود دوستوں، خاص طور پر اسٹیفن سولاران، سے درخواست کر چکی ہوں کہ وہ صدر بش کہ زریعے صدر اسحاق اور پاکستانی فوج پر بھرپور دباؤ دلوایں کہ وہ لوگ مجھے نا اھل کرار نہ دیں کیونکہ یہ بہت ناانصافی ہو گی بلکہ جمہوری اُصولوں کی بھی منافی ہو گی جن کے لیۓ ہم نے بہت جدوجہد کری ہے۔

It would be more appropriate, if military as well as economic assistance to Pakistan is stopped and all the international agencies like World Bank, IMF are told to squeeze the Government of Pakistan and if possible all supply to Pakistan should be disrupted so that normal life in Pakistan comes to stand still.
یہ بہت بہتر ہو گا کہ پاکستان کو دی جانے والی دفاعی اور معاشی امداد روک دی جائے اور تمام عالمی ادارے جیسے ورلڈ بینک، آیئ ایم ایف کو ہدایت دی جاۓ کہ پاکستانی حکومت کو ہر طرف سے ڈرایا جاۓ اور اس کہ ساتھ ہی پاکستان کو دی جانے والی تمام امداد روک دی جاۓ تاکہ عام پاکستانی کی زندگی مکمل طور پر رکُ جاۓ۔
As long as I was the Prime Minister I kept a check on the Nuclear device but now I do not know what are the plans of Government.
جب تک میں حکومت میں تھی تو میں نے نیوکلیَر ہھتیاروں پر کڑی نظر رکھی پر اب مجھے اس حکومت کے ارادوں کا اندازہ نہیں۔
The suspension of F-16 and its spares will bring the army to its senses.
ایف-۱۶ طیاروں اور انُ کے فازل پرزہ جات کی رسد کی روک تھام بھی فوج کی عقّل ٹھانے لے آۓ گی۔

Dear Peter, please use your influence on V. P. Singh, the Indian Prime Minister to engage the Pakistani army on the borders so that they do not impede in my way. I wish Rajiv Gandhi had been the Prime Minister of India, things would have been easier.
عڑیز پیٹر، بھارتی وزیرِ اعظم پر بھی اپنا اثر استعمال کر کے پاکستانی فوج کو سرحد پر پھسانے کی کوشش کریں تاکہ فوج میرے راستے میں رکاوٹ نہ ڈال سکے۔ کاش راجیو گاندھی بھارت کے وزیرِاعظم ہوتے تو بہت سے کام آسان ہوجاتے۔
Thank you with warm regards,

Sincerely yours,

Benazir Bhutto.
بے نظیر بھٹو۔

Fawad Digital Outreach Team US State Department

اس تھريڈ ميں بينظیر بھٹو کے حوالے سے جو خط شائع کيا گيا ہے وہ محض ايک پراپيگينڈہ ہے اور اس کا حقيقت سے کوئ تعلق نہيں ہے۔ بدقسمتی سے سياستدان ايک دوسرے کے خلاف اس طرح کا بےبنياد اور منفی پراپيگينڈا کرتے رہتے ہيں جس کا مقصد محض ووٹرز کو دھوکا دينا ہوتا ہے۔

جہاں تک مزکورہ خط کا تعلق ہے تو اس حوالے سے پيٹر گيلبريتھ خود اس خط کی ترديد کر چکے ہيں۔ يہ خط جب آج سے کئ برس قبل منظرعام پر آيا تھا تو اسی وقت اس کی ترديد کر دی گئی تھی۔

اگر آپ اس خط کو غور سے پڑھيں تو اس ميں ايسی بہت سی غلطياں نظر آئيں گی جس سے يہ ثابت ہوتا ہے کہ يہ خط محض ايک پراپيگينڈہ ہے۔

سب سے پہلی بات تو يہ ہے کہ جن صاحب کے نام يہ خط لکھا گيا ہے ان کے نام کے حروف تہجہی غلط ہيں۔ کيا ايک سابق وزير اعظم جو کے خط کے متن کے حساب سے پيٹر گيلبريتھ کو اچھی طرح سے جانتی ہيں ان کے نام کے غلط حروف تہجی استعمال کريں گی؟ اس کے علاوہ خط میں مخاطب کے ليے غير متوازن انداز گفتگو اور غير سرکاری انداز بيان سے اس تاثر کی نفی ہوتی ہے کہ بے نظير بھٹو اپنے انتہائ قريبی دوست سے سياسی مدد اور حمايت کے لیے ذاتی حيثيت میں درخواست کر رہی تھيں۔

اس کے علاوہ 1990 ميں پيٹر گيلبريتھ سينيٹ کی خارجہ پاليسی کميٹی کے رکن تھے نہ کے امريکی سينيٹر۔ بلکہ وہ کسی بھی موقع پر امريکی سينيٹر نہيں رہے۔ جيسا کے خبر کے تراشے ميں لکھا ہے، اور نہ ہی اين ڈی آئ کے رکن تھے جيسا کے خط کے متن سے ظاہر ہے۔ اس کے علاوہ اس خط ميں اسٹيفن سولارز کے حروف تہجی بھی غلط ہيں جو کہ اس وقت کانگريس کے ايک نامور رکن تھے۔ کيا آپ واقعی يہ سمجھتے ہيں کہ اس خط ميں دو اشخاض کے حروف تہجی غلط ہونا محض اتفاق ہے؟ اس کے علاوہ يہ بات بھی غور طلب ہے کہ کيا سينيٹ کی خارجہ پاليسی کميٹی کے رکن کی حيثيت سے پيٹر گيلبريتھ اتنا اثر و رسوخ رکھتے تھے کہ بھارتی حکومت کو اپنی فوج سرحدوں پر بيجھنے کے ليے دباؤ ڈال سکيں۔

اس خط کی وضاحت کے بعد يہ بات غور طلب ہے کہ وہ کون سے عناصر ہيں جو اس قسم کے منفی ہتھکنڈے استعمال کر رہے ہيں؟ کيا يہ عوام کے خير خواہ ہو سکتے ہيں؟

يہ بات واضع رہے کہ بہت سی ويب سائٹس، بلاگز اور فورمز پر يہ پراپيگينڈہ معمول کی بات ہے کہ امريکی حکومت پاکستان کے سياسی معاملات پر اثرانداز ہوتی رہتی ہے اور اسی حوالے سے يہ خط شائع کر کے يہ ثابت کرنے کی کوشش کی جا رہی ہے کہ کچھ سياسی ليڈر پاکستان ميں "امريکی ايجنٹ" ہيں يا رہے ہیں۔

اس حوالے سے امريکی حکومت کی پاليسی بالکل واضح ہے کہ پاکستان کے سياسی مستقبل کا فيصلہ پاکستان کے عوام کے ہاتھ ميں ہے۔ اگر آپ پاکستان کی سیاسی تاريخ پر نظر ڈاليں تو يہ واضح ہے کہ امريکی حکومت کبھی بھی پاکستان کے انتخابآت پر اثر انداز نہيں ہوئ۔ پچھلے 20 سالوں ميں ہونے والے 5 اليکشنز ميں ہر جماعت اور ہر سوچ رکھنے والی قيادت حکومت ميں آئ ہے اس ليے يہ الزام لگانا کہ پاکستان ميں اليکشن امريکی حکومت کے ذير اثر ہوتے ہيں سراسر غلط ہے۔ پاکستان کے عوام اپنی سياسی تقدير کے حوالے سے خودمختار ہيں اور اس طرح کے جعلی ھتکنڈوں سے انہيں بےوقوف نہيں بنايا جا سکتا۔

فواد ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I don't think it is untrue. Benazir was such a politician who always used to drag US to Pakistani Politics and I still remember that when the Benazir Government had been finished in 1990, she went to US and open the Nuclear secret of Pakistan to US, after which US imposed sanction by the name of Presler Amendments. It was very irony of all PPP leaders that they always seek their power in US and not in Pakistani Public.......the recent Black ordinance.. NRO is a big Example that how Benazir was begging US and Musharraf for Government.

Actually Banazir had very thirst for the government. She wanted always to be in government and in this struggle she gave her life. People say she gave her life for Democracy but I oppose to this argument. She was hungry of the government.

And last but not the least .......US always intervene in the politics of Pakistan since the Liaqat Ali government and the recent frequent visits of US officials i.e. Richard Boucher, General Mullen etc. is an example. Who gave the right to Mr Boucher or other US officials to meet Nawaz Sharif or other political leader to seek political settlement between government and opposition on various issues? US Government can't deny all these. We know US interfere in every minute issues of Pakistan and we… the Pakistani Public don't like it and this creates hates for US among the public and US ..so called sincerity with Pakistan become on stake.

US should avoid all these. They should mind their own business like other countries because this is the past decades. People become very aware of the political issues due to Independent media and I think after this Politicians would also seek their power in Pakistani public and not in foreign sources otherwise they would be thrown into trashs.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

اس تھريڈ ميں بينظیر بھٹو کے حوالے سے جو خط شائع کيا گيا ہے وہ محض ايک پراپيگينڈہ ہے اور اس کا حقيقت سے کوئ تعلق نہيں ہے۔ بدقسمتی سے سياستدان ايک دوسرے کے خلاف اس طرح کا بےبنياد اور منفی پراپيگينڈا کرتے رہتے ہيں جس کا مقصد محض ووٹرز کو دھوکا دينا ہوتا ہے۔

جہاں تک مزکورہ خط کا تعلق ہے تو اس حوالے سے پيٹر گيلبريتھ خود اس خط کی ترديد کر چکے ہيں۔ يہ خط جب آج سے کئ برس قبل منظرعام پر آيا تھا تو اسی وقت اس کی ترديد کر دی گئی تھی۔

اگر آپ اس خط کو غور سے پڑھيں تو اس ميں ايسی بہت سی غلطياں نظر آئيں گی جس سے يہ ثابت ہوتا ہے کہ يہ خط محض ايک پراپيگينڈہ ہے۔

سب سے پہلی بات تو يہ ہے کہ جن صاحب کے نام يہ خط لکھا گيا ہے ان کے نام کے حروف تہجہی غلط ہيں۔ کيا ايک سابق وزير اعظم جو کے خط کے متن کے حساب سے پيٹر گيلبريتھ کو اچھی طرح سے جانتی ہيں ان کے نام کے غلط حروف تہجی استعمال کريں گی؟ اس کے علاوہ خط میں مخاطب کے ليے غير متوازن انداز گفتگو اور غير سرکاری انداز بيان سے اس تاثر کی نفی ہوتی ہے کہ بے نظير بھٹو اپنے انتہائ قريبی دوست سے سياسی مدد اور حمايت کے لیے ذاتی حيثيت میں درخواست کر رہی تھيں۔

اس کے علاوہ 1990 ميں پيٹر گيلبريتھ سينيٹ کی خارجہ پاليسی کميٹی کے رکن تھے نہ کے امريکی سينيٹر۔ بلکہ وہ کسی بھی موقع پر امريکی سينيٹر نہيں رہے۔ جيسا کے خبر کے تراشے ميں لکھا ہے، اور نہ ہی اين ڈی آئ کے رکن تھے جيسا کے خط کے متن سے ظاہر ہے۔ اس کے علاوہ اس خط ميں اسٹيفن سولارز کے حروف تہجی بھی غلط ہيں جو کہ اس وقت کانگريس کے ايک نامور رکن تھے۔ کيا آپ واقعی يہ سمجھتے ہيں کہ اس خط ميں دو اشخاض کے حروف تہجی غلط ہونا محض اتفاق ہے؟ اس کے علاوہ يہ بات بھی غور طلب ہے کہ کيا سينيٹ کی خارجہ پاليسی کميٹی کے رکن کی حيثيت سے پيٹر گيلبريتھ اتنا اثر و رسوخ رکھتے تھے کہ بھارتی حکومت کو اپنی فوج سرحدوں پر بيجھنے کے ليے دباؤ ڈال سکيں۔

اس خط کی وضاحت کے بعد يہ بات غور طلب ہے کہ وہ کون سے عناصر ہيں جو اس قسم کے منفی ہتھکنڈے استعمال کر رہے ہيں؟ کيا يہ عوام کے خير خواہ ہو سکتے ہيں؟

يہ بات واضع رہے کہ بہت سی ويب سائٹس، بلاگز اور فورمز پر يہ پراپيگينڈہ معمول کی بات ہے کہ امريکی حکومت پاکستان کے سياسی معاملات پر اثرانداز ہوتی رہتی ہے اور اسی حوالے سے يہ خط شائع کر کے يہ ثابت کرنے کی کوشش کی جا رہی ہے کہ کچھ سياسی ليڈر پاکستان ميں "امريکی ايجنٹ" ہيں يا رہے ہیں۔

اس حوالے سے امريکی حکومت کی پاليسی بالکل واضح ہے کہ پاکستان کے سياسی مستقبل کا فيصلہ پاکستان کے عوام کے ہاتھ ميں ہے۔ اگر آپ پاکستان کی سیاسی تاريخ پر نظر ڈاليں تو يہ واضح ہے کہ امريکی حکومت کبھی بھی پاکستان کے انتخابآت پر اثر انداز نہيں ہوئ۔ پچھلے 20 سالوں ميں ہونے والے 5 اليکشنز ميں ہر جماعت اور ہر سوچ رکھنے والی قيادت حکومت ميں آئ ہے اس ليے يہ الزام لگانا کہ پاکستان ميں اليکشن امريکی حکومت کے ذير اثر ہوتے ہيں سراسر غلط ہے۔ پاکستان کے عوام اپنی سياسی تقدير کے حوالے سے خودمختار ہيں اور اس طرح کے جعلی ھتکنڈوں سے انہيں بےوقوف نہيں بنايا جا سکتا۔

I don't think it is untrue. Benazir was such a politician who always used to drag US to Pakistani Politics and I still remember that when the Benazir Government had been finished in 1990, she went to US and open the Nuclear secret of Pakistan to US, after which US imposed sanction by the name of Presler Amendments. It was very irony of all PPP leaders that they always seek their power in US and not in Pakistani Public.......the recent Black ordinance.. NRO is a big Example that how Benazir was begging US and Musharraf for Government.

Actually Banazir had very thirst for the government. She wanted always to be in government and in this struggle she gave her life. People say she gave her life for Democracy but I oppose to this argument. She was hungry of the government.

And last but not the least .......US always intervene in the politics of Pakistan since the Liaqat Ali government and the recent frequent visits of US officials i.e. Richard Boucher, General Mullen etc. is an example. Who gave the right to Mr Boucher or other US officials to meet Nawaz Sharif or other political leader to seek political settlement between government and opposition on various issues? US Government can't deny all these. We know US interfere in every minute issues of Pakistan and we the Pakistani Public don't like it and this creates hates for US among the public and US ..so called sincerity with Pakistan become on stake.

US should avoid all these. They should mind their own business like other countries because this is the past decades. People become very aware of the political issues due to Independent media and I think after this Politicians would also seek their power in Pakistani public and not in foreign sources otherwise they would be thrown into trashs.

And last but not the least .......US always intervene in the politics of Pakistan since the Liaqat Ali government and the recent frequent visits of US officials i.e. Richard Boucher, General Mullen etc. is an example. Who gave the right to Mr Boucher or other US officials to meet Nawaz Sharif or other political leader to seek political settlement between government and opposition on various issues? US Government can't deny all these. We know US interfere in every minute issues of Pakistan and we the Pakistani Public don't like it and this creates hates for US among the public and US ..so called sincerity with Pakistan become on stake.

اگر اہم حکومتی عہديداروں، سياست دانوں اور سفارت کاروں کے درميان ملاقاتيں سازش کے زمرے ميں آتی ہيں تو پھر اس اعتبار سے تو دنيا کے تمام سفارت کار ہی اس سازشی عمل کا حصہ ہيں۔

يہ نقطہ بھی اہم ہے کہ امريکہ ميں پاکستان کے سفير حسين حقانی نے امريکی صدارتی انتخابات سے قبل دونوں صدارتی اميدواروں سے عليحدہ ملاقاتيں کی اور مستقبل ميں پاکستان اور امريکہ کے مابين تعلقات کے حوالے سے تپادلہ خيال کيا۔ ليکن کسی امريکی اخبار نے يہ الزام نہيں لگايا کہ پاکستان امريکہ کے اندرونی معاملات ميں مداخلت کر رہا ہے يا پاکستان امريکہ کی مستقبل کی خارجہ پاليسيوں پر اثرانداز ہو رہا ہے۔ اس کے برعکس واشنگٹن پوسٹ نے حسين حقانی کے بارے میں ايک اداريہ لکھا تھا جس ميں واشنگٹن ميں مختلف امریکی اہلکاروں سے ان کی مسلسل ملاقاتوں اور پاکستان کے موقف کے ليے ان کی لابنگ کی تعريف کی گئ ۔

سفارت کاروں سے توقع کی جاتی ہے کہ وہ مسلسل رابطے اور ملاقاتوں کا سلسلہ جاری رکھيں تا کہ دونوں ممالک اہم معاملات پرايک دوسرے کے موقف کو اچھی طرح سے سمجھ سکيں اور ايسی پاليسياں مرتب کر سکيں جو دونوں ممالک کے باہمی مفاد ميں ہوں۔

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اگر اہم حکومتی عہديداروں، سياست دانوں اور سفارت کاروں کے درميان ملاقاتيں سازش کے زمرے ميں آتی ہيں تو پھر اس اعتبار سے تو دنيا کے تمام سفارت کار ہی اس سازشی عمل کا حصہ ہيں۔

يہ نقطہ بھی اہم ہے کہ امريکہ ميں پاکستان کے سفير حسين حقانی نے امريکی صدارتی انتخابات سے قبل دونوں صدارتی اميدواروں سے عليحدہ ملاقاتيں کی اور مستقبل ميں پاکستان اور امريکہ کے مابين تعلقات کے حوالے سے تپادلہ خيال کيا۔ ليکن کسی امريکی اخبار نے يہ الزام نہيں لگايا کہ پاکستان امريکہ کے اندرونی معاملات ميں مداخلت کر رہا ہے يا پاکستان امريکہ کی مستقبل کی خارجہ پاليسيوں پر اثرانداز ہو رہا ہے۔ اس کے برعکس واشنگٹن پوسٹ نے حسين حقانی کے بارے میں ايک اداريہ لکھا تھا جس ميں واشنگٹن ميں مختلف امریکی اہلکاروں سے ان کی مسلسل ملاقاتوں اور پاکستان کے موقف کے ليے ان کی لابنگ کی تعريف کی گئ ۔

سفارت کاروں سے توقع کی جاتی ہے کہ وہ مسلسل رابطے اور ملاقاتوں کا سلسلہ جاری رکھيں تا کہ دونوں ممالک اہم معاملات پرايک دوسرے کے موقف کو اچھی طرح سے سمجھ سکيں اور ايسی پاليسياں مرتب کر سکيں جو دونوں ممالک کے باہمی مفاد ميں ہوں۔

Fawad bhai,

Urdu is already being murdered by our TV anchor men, ub aap bhi na murder karein behcari Urdu ka.

Saheeh lafz NUKTA hai Nuqta naheen. نقطہ yehan per ghalat istemal hua hai :17:
نقطہ = ., period, dot, full stop etc.
DON'T KILL MY URDU!!!! :17:

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
BB - a martyr ?

Transcript and translation of Benazir Bhutto's letter (for clear reading) is given below:

--------- START -----------

Dear Peter Gailbraith,
عڑیز پیٹر گلبرائتھ۔

I do not know how to thank you for your so many favors to me and my family. As you know that the orders of my dismissal were drafted in the JAG branch of the GHQ, and it was not possible for me to pull along with the army and they subverted my Government.
مجھے نہیں معلوم کہ آپ کے انُ احسانات کا کس طرح شکریہ ادا کروں جو آپ نے مجھ پر اور میرے خاندان پر کرے۔ جیسا کہ آپ کو معلوم ہوگا کہ میری حکومت کی برطرفی کے احکامات جی ایچ کیو میں لکھے گئے اور میرے لئے فوج سے ٹکر لینا ممکن نہیں تھا تو وہ میری حکومت کو گرانے میں کامیاب ہو گئے۔

I have already communicated to various friends in the Congress and especially Stephen Solaran to use their good office with President Bush so as to put maximum pressure on President Ishaq and the army in Pakistan that they do not disqualify me from the elections as it will be unjust and negation of all democratic principles for which we have struggled.
میں پہلے ہی کانگریس میں موجود دوستوں، خاص طور پر اسٹیفن سولاران، سے درخواست کر چکی ہوں کہ وہ صدر بش کہ زریعے صدر اسحاق اور پاکستانی فوج پر بھرپور دباؤ دلوایں کہ وہ لوگ مجھے نا اھل کرار نہ دیں کیونکہ یہ بہت ناانصافی ہو گی بلکہ جمہوری اُصولوں کی بھی منافی ہو گی جن کے لیۓ ہم نے بہت جدوجہد کری ہے۔

It would be more appropriate, if military as well as economic assistance to Pakistan is stopped and all the international agencies like World Bank, IMF are told to squeeze the Government of Pakistan and if possible all supply to Pakistan should be disrupted so that normal life in Pakistan comes to stand still.

یہ بہت بہتر ہو گا کہ پاکستان کو دی جانے والی دفاعی اور معاشی امداد روک دی جائے اور تمام عالمی ادارے جیسے ورلڈ بینک، آیئ ایم ایف کو ہدایت دی جاۓ کہ پاکستانی حکومت کو ہر طرف سے ڈرایا جاۓ اور اس کہ ساتھ ہی پاکستان کو دی جانے والی تمام امداد روک دی جاۓ تاکہ عام پاکستانی کی زندگی مکمل طور پر رکُ جاۓ۔

As long as I was the Prime Minister I kept a check on the Nuclear device but now I do not know what are the plans of Government.
جب تک میں حکومت میں تھی تو میں نے نیوکلیَر ہھتیاروں پر کڑی نظر رکھی پر اب مجھے اس حکومت کے ارادوں کا اندازہ نہیں۔

The suspension of F-16 and its spares will bring the army to its senses.
ایف-۱۶ طیاروں اور انُ کے فازل پرزہ جات کی رسد کی روک تھام بھی فوج کی عقّل ٹھانے لے آۓ گی۔

Dear Peter, please use your influence on V. P. Singh, the Indian Prime Minister to engage the Pakistani army on the borders so that they do not impede in my way. I wish Rajiv Gandhi had been the Prime Minister of India, things would have been easier.
عڑیز پیٹر، بھارتی وزیرِ اعظم پر بھی اپنا اثر استعمال کر کے پاکستانی فوج کو سرحد پر پھسانے کی کوشش کریں تاکہ فوج میرے راستے میں رکاوٹ نہ ڈال سکے۔ کاش راجیو گاندھی بھارت کے وزیرِاعظم ہوتے تو بہت سے کام آسان ہوجاتے۔

Thank you with warm regards,

Sincerely yours,

Benazir Bhutto.
بے نظیر بھٹو۔

--------- FINISH -----------

And here is the proof ... the photo of original letter:

i
i

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?ncjxzznwmjt

BluntMan

MPA (400+ posts)
This stupidity of calling BB a martyr has no justification at all.
She died during her struggle to get power through negotiating with a Dictator and USA who formed NRO to wash away the corruption charges against her corruption.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

It was posted here few months ago brother.

Thats why I never call her a 'shaheed'. As far as I am concerned, ghaddari and corruption started with ZABhutto when concoted a deal in tashkent in 65 with Shastari and Breznev. As a result he played a major role in breaking my East Pakistan into Bangladesh.

She was actually very corrupt, no love of the motherland, might even have been India-sympathizer. Two reasons why got so famous:

1. The US saw her as a very good potential puppet in case Musharraf became a liability. Which later on, she started developing her own agenda and received bullets to end her life.

2. Reason for such popularity was her gender. A potential woman in a Muslim country becoming a PM, what a news material for news sensationlisation for US / UK TV's

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well she was martyr as she was in EXILE for as long as she was out of power
one of my mate made a very good comment on her death which was

MAY ALLAH REWARD HER FOR ALL THE EFFORTS SHE HAS DONE FOR ISLAM AND MUSLIM AND PAKISTAN.....

now u tell me was it a prayer for her ? what did she do for islam ? forcing musharaf to attack lal masjid
agreeing to sell pakistan to usa ......
bringing that media culture and all that so called modernism in pakistan....
in any way she was not a martyr .....doesnt matter what people call him...

but as she is dead i will pray for her to rest in peace and have good after life , altough her actions were not what i admired at all

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)

MAY ALLAH REWARD HER FOR ALL THE EFFORTS SHE HAS DONE FOR ISLAM AND MUSLIM AND PAKISTAN.....

now u tell me was it a prayer for her ? what did she do for islam ? forcing musharaf to attack lal masjid

but as she is dead i will pray for her to rest in peace and have good after life , altough her actions were not what i admired at all

and that makes sense to me.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I don't thing she would be in rest. She got govt for two times, what did she do for this unfortunate nation.........She had given Corruption, nepotism, lawlessness, Un loyalty to Pakistan (Shown loyalty to US , Rajeeve Ghandi of India and herself) and worst of all the Gifts she had given to Pakistan is the Gift of This B*****d Ghaddari............The Most Corrupt and Stupid person on this earth. I don't think that Ghaddari had thought even one time for this Nation in last more than 2 years...........He has been struggling to save himself only in the whole period.

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well i said as she is dead i will pray for her to rest in peace
but as a nation we should open cases against her , and even if he have to punish her symbolically we must do it to condemn her actions.
Being a muslim i i will always pray for all dead muslim.....
being a muslim i will also demand justice for all those people who suffered due to her policies , and actions.....

one thing which proves she was good was she was not as bad as zardari ggggggggg

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good thing about BB being called martyr is we have one less corrupt so called leader, I dont mind calling Zaradari Shaheed either

Last edited:

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was never a PPP supporter. But, with due respect to all of you, ALLAH SWT would not decide about her martyrdom on the basis of any ones testimony. We all make mistakes and we all are dependent on the mercy of ALLAH SWT , not on our good deeds. Being someone who never had any soft corner for PPP, I still pray to ALLAH SWT to shower her mercy on BB. Expert views are as follows.

Every Muslim who is killed wrongfully will have the reward of the martyr in the Hereafter, but in terms of this world, he is to be washed and the funeral prayer offered for him, and he is not to be dealt with in the same manner as one who was killed in battle.
It says in al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah (29/174):

Islam-qa.com

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
I was never a PPP supporter. But, with due respect to all of you, ALLAH SWT would not decide about her martyrdom on the basis of any ones testimony. We all make mistakes and we all are dependent on the mercy of ALLAH SWT , not on our good deeds. Being someone who never had any soft corner for PPP, I still pray to ALLAH SWT to shower her mercy on BB. Expert views are as follows.

Every Muslim who is killed wrongfully will have the reward of the martyr in the Hereafter, but in terms of this world, he is to be washed and the funeral prayer offered for him, and he is not to be dealt with in the same manner as one who was killed in battle.
It says in al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah (29/174):

Islam-qa.com

Dear brother ... I don't intend to argue with you. With that said what you have quoted above I think does not implies on the situation with BB.

Hazoor Nabi Akram SAAW was dismounting from his horse ... mujahideen were positioned for fight with infidels in the battlefield of Hunain. An arrow post mistakenly let go of arrow pulled back in his bow ... it came richocheting and hit a companion right beside Prophet SAAW. Other companions RAA congratulated Hazoor SAAW on the martyrdom of his companion but Rasool SAAW refuted it rigidly, he said, "wallah, the one piece of cloth from the booty of previous war that he has taken more than his right was ... is shadowing him like hellfire".

It was customary of companions to ask Prophet SAAW as to who was a martyr and who was not after the battle ... and Prophet SAAW has always set their records straight. Now you can decide.

This hadith is transcribed in Bokhari Shareef in the evaluation of Haq ul Yaqeen.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is very very old latter and this latter should be judged according to situation at that time as PPP back then was Anti-Army party but anyways she have written very offensive stuff against the national security so it should be condemned....

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear brother ... I don't intend to argue with you. With that said what you have quoted above I think does not implies on the situation with BB.

Hazoor Nabi Akram SAAW was dismounting from his horse ... mujahideen were positioned for fight with infidels in the battlefield of Hunain. An arrow post mistakenly let go of arrow pulled back in his bow ... it came richocheting and hit a companion right beside Prophet SAAW. Other companions RAA congratulated Hazoor SAAW on the martyrdom of his companion but Rasool SAAW refuted it rigidly, he said, "wallah, the one piece of cloth from the booty of previous war that he has taken more than his right was ... is shadowing him like hellfire".

It was customary of companions to ask Prophet SAAW as to who was a martyr and who was not after the battle ... and Prophet SAAW has always set their records straight. Now you can decide.

This hadith is transcribed in Bokhari Shareef in the evaluation of Haq ul Yaqeen.

Thank you bhai, This is not an argument at all. I am not a religious expert and I can make mistakes in understanding an issue. And, I expect you to correct me, particularly, if you know that the point I am making does not have an Islamic basis.Baki politics, personalities etc to chelta rehta hai.

I am not expert in religious Jurisprudence. Therefore, I am not in anyway qualified to comment on your reply. Right now, couple of authentic ahadeeth about sinful people and several verses of Quran e Pak are coming to mind that indicate that when someone is dead, then its upto Allah SWT to decide about his or her fate. Though, I would make sure to keep this in my mind and talk to someone who will be able to clarify this further. ( regarding huququl ebad or khiyana).

My present understanding about the teaching of Islam tells me to stand for my statements ( ALLAH SWT would not decide about her martyrdom on the basis of any ones testimony, and, I still pray to ALLAH SWT to shower her mercy on BB).

I tried to make my point briefly and did not include full text. Again, I am quoting a part of the text. Perhaps, it would be helpful for you or anyone following this post to go and read the full detailed text as that might answer some of the queries.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/129214/martyr

The fuqaha’ are of the view that wrongdoing or injustice mean that the one who is killed in such ways is deemed a martyr, but not in the same sense as the martyr who is killed in battle with the kuffaar. Kinds of unlawful killing include one who is killed by thieves, criminals or bandits; one who is killed defending himself or his wealth or his life or his religion or his family or the Muslims or ahl al-dhimmah (non-Muslims living under Muslim rule); or one who is killed trying to prevent injustice; or one who dies in prison who has been imprisoned unlawfully.
They differed as to whether he is regarded as a martyr in this world and in the Hereafter, or as a martyr in the Hereafter only.
The majority of fuqaha’ were of the view that the one who is killed unlawfully is to be regarded as a martyr in the Hereafter only. He comes under the same ruling as the martyr in battle with the kuffaar in the Hereafter with regard to reward, but he does not come under the same ruling in this world, so he is to be washed (ghusl, after death) and the funeral prayer is to be offered for him.

Thanks. Jazak-Allah khair.

Last edited: