benzil

Siasat.pk - Blogger
1101140499-1.jpg

1101140499-2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: tragedy of our society explained by javed ch.....worthreading column

jab bghair reference ky quote kary ga to yahi ho ga .... many writers ignore the reference which is the essential part ...ager is ny b reference diya hota to kuch b na hota ...

CanadianDesi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

@Zubair what reference bro he was talking about islamic history and this story is known to everyone.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

a nice article but choudhary saab sach kehne mein darr kis baat ka.....sach kehne se aghar shia/wahabi/sunni ko takleef hai par apka RABB toh apki niyyat se waqif hai......
baat Quran aur Sunnah ki ho toh(sahi Sunnah)....toh phir daro apne Rab se baki yeh hmari munafqat toh kabi na khatam honay wali hai
we r full of hatred.....we can go to any extent to prove ourselves right to feel better in that moment w/o thinking about the consequences
if im a wahabi....i can,t sit with a shia.....if sunni i have issues with another party..........
i mean come on yaar being part of a different school of thought isn,t a bad thing......but we should have tolerance to sit togather n be able to talk about it openly
kuch toh samaj mein baat aye gi na......speaker mein ik doosre ko burra kehte rahein gey toh khaak unity ho gi

Logical

Voter (50+ posts)

It's easy to write such column in the aftermath of Salman Taseer's murder. Pehlay likha hota toe baat thee.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kash Javed Choudry nay Hazrat Abu Talib(RA) k naam k sath bhi razi Allah un ho likha hota.
Then his story would have floated with me.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

he got plot from Zardari, what do you expect him?

He fruther explained that he as a jurnalist has a right to got a plot but you know in Pakistan, Govt say kuch lenay kay lia kuch DENA parta hey ...

Not every jurnalist got the plot, you have to pay something to govt to take a plot, you kow that i mean,

its worthLESS to read anymore this person

yeah aik GANDA ANDA hey, dirty EGG, black sheep

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are the Next. ( Spartacus)

They came first for the Ahmedis,
You didn't speak up because You were not Ahmedi
then they came for the Hindus,
You didn't speak up because You were not a hindu
then they came for the Christian,
You didn't speak up because You were not a christian
then they came for the shias,
You didn't speak up because You were not a shia
They will come for you soon or later,
No one would speak up because no one would remain.

Bool Kay Luub Aazzad Hain Teray

awan4ever

No one from the pro Qadri brigade cared to comment on this article.
This article shows how easy it is for someone to accuse someone of Blasphemy and also how easily people believe an accuser even if he doesnt furnish any proof whatsoever.
If anyone wants to go and charge JC for blasphemy im sure all they need is goto the Police and show them a few forwarded sms, gather a big mob outside the police station and thats it. The Police will register an FIR.
Then you can lynch him and call yourself heroes.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
SHER KI EK DIN KI ZINDAGI GEEDER KI SO SALA ZINDAGI SE BEHTER HE...............................................jab such ka piyala peena he.............................phir ghut ghut ke kia jeena he...........................................ek bar yahan bus marna he.......................................phir shan se uper kehna he........................................LAILAH ILLALLAH MUHAMMAD UR RASOOLILLAH (SAW) ..................................WALLAH U ALAM BIS SAWAB....

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Javed mian:

You are as confused and timid as a mouse would be when trapped in a cage and does not know how to get out.
If you are afraid to tell the truth, then you are not man enough bit a coward. " Batil is dabney waley aye aasman nahi humm, soo baar ker chuka tu imtihan hamara." But it would appear from your article that you have not passed this crucial test of a brave man.

You are living a life of a jackal and afraid of dying a thousand deaths and that is not a way that brave men live. I would advise you to always speak the and write the 'Truth' (HUQ) and never be afraid of facing any consequence.

If anything that you write in the future, I would be more confused to believe you than my parrot would be. What are you: man or a mouse?

awan4ever

What is wrong with people calling him a coward?
He has written the article in a solemn and critical way a person might feel when his well being and that of his family is threatened for something he hasnt done!
Atleast he comes on TV and in print and talks his views infront of millions everyday.

Yet people sitting in their homes infront of pc screens have the audacity to call him a coward?

Khud konsay bahaduri kay maarqay maar ker aye ho?

pakboy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
جانے کب کون کسے مار دے کافر کہہ کر
شہر کا شہر مسلمان ہوا پھرتا ھے

concern_paki

Pakistan was established in 1947 for the Muslims of the sub-continent in the name of ISLAM .....and yes if someone will say anything bad in the name of our beloved Prophet MUHAMMED PBUH ... we will do the same as we have did with this MUSHRIK. No tolerance is accepted in this case...This is some thing which is out of the limits... or beyond the limits of tolerance.....for tolerance there are also set limits ...if someone will enter your house and will kill your mother / father /son in-front of you...you will also try to hit him if you can .... you will not going to tolerate there ...... so you have limits ... and everything have limits ... if something goes beyond those set limits ...you cannot tolerate then .......... and no doubt we do loved our beloved Prophet Muhammed PBUH more than anyone else including our son/mother/father ................... And if some muslims do not do that .... I doubt their religion ..........One more thing i would like to add here about these MUNAFIQ politicians ..... that if some of the mosque get broken by the people in one of the non Islamic country ...like Babri mosque in India...all of these Munafiq politicians condemn that act just to shine their politics an get the support of the public and here they are saying bad words for HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH ..... by themselves while they are Muslims just to please USA and gets the support and aids from them ...... what type of this Munafiq politics ... do you like to call them Muslims ..... do you like to call them Pakistanis .... do you like to call them Shaheeds..... do you like call them patriots ..... do you like to call them .... SECULAR ..... I think they are all JAHANNAMI AND MUNAFIQEEN....................They use everything even religion just for their own meaning and purpose.... For GOD's Sake ... WAKEUP PAKISTAN .... WAKEUP GUYS...ITS NOW OR NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
FREE QADRI so he can do something for ZARDARI or NAWAZ GANJOOO?

He is the only person in PAKISTAN or outside Pakistan or in this world whom ZARDARI is AFFRAID

I am sure ZARDARI can NOT buy Qadri.

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
You are the Next. ( Spartacus)

They came first for the Ahmedis,
You didn't speak up because You were not Ahmedi
then they came for the Hindus,
You didn't speak up because You were not a hindu
then they came for the Christian,
You didn't speak up because You were not a christian
then they came for the shias,
You didn't speak up because You were not a shia
They will come for you soon or later,
No one would speak up because no one would remain.

Bool Kay Luub Aazzad Hain Teray

ch00ran LA Lo

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
No one from the pro Qadri brigade cared to comment on this article.
This article shows how easy it is for someone to accuse someone of Blasphemy and also how easily people believe an accuser even if he doesnt furnish any proof whatsoever.
If anyone wants to go and charge JC for blasphemy im sure all they need is goto the Police and show them a few forwarded sms, gather a big mob outside the police station and thats it. The Police will register an FIR.
Then you can lynch him and call yourself heroes.
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr