Time to Reveal Truth, Well Done MQM - MQM vows all out support to Supreme Court

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: MQM vows all out support to Supreme Court

He is givining you the taste of your own medicine. MQM started the Bori Game way back in Karachi, Now it is getting back the same in return, Bhutta Khori was introduced in Karachi by these Criminals of MQM back in early 80's, they getting plenty of these goons now spreading the bad deeds of MQM's past. As the saying goes, You must reap what you sow.

اور منافقت یہ ہے کہ یہ یاد نہیں رہا ہے کہ اگر مہاجروں نے حقیقی اور پولیس والوں کو مارا تھا تو یہ بھی انکی اپنی دوائی کا ذائقہ تھا جو ان حقیقی کے قاتل دہشتگردوں اور پولیس والوں کو چکھایا تھا جب وہ ماورائے عدالت ہزاروں معصوم لوگوں کو قتل کرتے پھر رہے تھے اور ہزاروں کو ہی اپنے قانونی عقوبت خانوں (جیلوں) میں تشدد کا نشانہ بنا رہے تھے۔

مگر نہیں، یہ قتل و غارت اور جناح پور کے جھوٹے الزامات میں اور کبھی حکیم سعید قتل کے جھوٹے الزامات میں ان ہزاروں معصوموں کا بہتا خون تو آپ کو نظر نہیں آنا اور اس معصوم خون کو ہر ہر صورت شیر مادر سمجھ کر ڈکار جانا آپ کی سالہا سال سے خصلت رہی ہے۔

اور ام الفتن سہراب گوٹھ اور لیاری مین جو کئی دھائیوں سے آپ بو رہے ہو، اسکی فصل آپ ایک نہ ایک دن ضرور کاٹو گے۔ اپنی منافقت میں آج تک سہراب گوٹھ ام الفتن کے خلاف کوئی لفظ آپ لوگوں کے منہ سے نہیں نکلتا۔ یہی ناانصافیاں آپ لوگوں نے مشرقی پاکستان میں روا رکھی تھیں اور پھر ایک دن آیا جب آپ نے مشرقی پاکستان میں جو بویا تھا اسکا پھل آپ کو ملا تھا۔

You were thE one who was using vulgar words for the mother of one forum's member yesterday. Pehlay apne girayban main jhank beta phir doosron ke baray main baat karna batameez insan! Teray ghar main maa behen nahin Jo to doosron ki maon ko gaalian nikalta hai.

elipst yar dont send this type of post as you know we are in ramazan.bcz of this post mqm haters gonna abuse mqm and mohajir and they will use vulgar language especially in ramazan.bcz i love them i dont want these hasid earn more sin .no matter what they still are our muslim brothers.when ever they see any post in favour of mqm thier hasad comes out thick and fast.i hope you understand what i mean, obviously you dont want to be part of any hasid gang .iam not being sarcastic just a humble thought i hope you dont mind. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Oh you are some thing else man!
Ramazaan is almost over and you just realized to be a good boy not to be part of any hasad
or vulgar language. Where were you the first 24 days of Ramazaan?
Till yesterday you were on top of your vulgarity and all of a sudden you realized how much you loved us
and decided to save us from further sins. And you want me to believe you?
Bahut uchhay! No wonder Afghani jackals call you uncle!
definitely some thing wrong the way you broughtup .i dont mind if any bagali,afghni,punjabi call me uncle.but hope fully not pendu.mqm respect every one even the people like you .mqm zindabad, pakistan zindabad

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Time to Reveal Truth, Well Done MQM

Yeh wohi sahafi hai jis ke aizaz main MQM ne Lahore main taqreeb munaqid ki thi.

or ye kon sahab hain

Or ain sahab k bare me kia kheyal hai

http://e.jang.com.pk/pic.asp?npic=07-28-2011/Karachi/images/06_09.gif

Or ye kin sahab ka article hai....!

http://www.columnpk.com/karachi-pathan-muhajar-aur-zardari-by-saleem-safi/

Or ain sahab k bare me aap ki kia Raae hai......

or app ke kheyal main ye sahab to hain hi MQM

Or aap k kheyal mai Shayed ye bhi MQM k payrool pe kam kerte hain

KIa ye bhi Lifafe lete hain....

Brother I can post here thousand of ppl..........!
Lekin koi faidaa nahi jab koi khas zehni kefiat se bahar nikelna hi na chaahai to kuch bhi kehna fazool hota hai........:):):)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اور منافقت یہ ہے کہ یہ یاد نہیں رہا ہے کہ اگر مہاجروں نے حقیقی اور پولیس والوں کو مارا تھا تو یہ بھی انکی اپنی دوائی کا ذائقہ تھا جو ان حقیقی کے قاتل دہشتگردوں اور پولیس والوں کو چکھایا تھا جب وہ ماورائے عدالت ہزاروں معصوم لوگوں کو قتل کرتے پھر رہے تھے اور ہزاروں کو ہی اپنے قانونی عقوبت خانوں (جیلوں) میں تشدد کا نشانہ بنا رہے تھے۔

مگر نہیں، یہ قتل و غارت اور جناح پور کے جھوٹے الزامات میں اور کبھی حکیم سعید قتل کے جھوٹے الزامات میں ان ہزاروں معصوموں کا بہتا خون تو آپ کو نظر نہیں آنا اور اس معصوم خون کو ہر ہر صورت شیر مادر سمجھ کر ڈکار جانا آپ کی سالہا سال سے خصلت رہی ہے۔

اور ام الفتن سہراب گوٹھ اور لیاری مین جو کئی دھائیوں سے آپ بو رہے ہو، اسکی فصل آپ ایک نہ ایک دن ضرور کاٹو گے۔ اپنی منافقت میں آج تک سہراب گوٹھ ام الفتن کے خلاف کوئی لفظ آپ لوگوں کے منہ سے نہیں نکلتا۔ یہی ناانصافیاں آپ لوگوں نے مشرقی پاکستان میں روا رکھی تھیں اور پھر ایک دن آیا جب آپ نے مشرقی پاکستان میں جو بویا تھا اسکا پھل آپ کو ملا تھا۔

Even in the darkness of the bloodshed in Karachi , you would never quit mumbling about your perceived suppressed past.Is this not an open hypocracy that those police officers who fought the Mqm Gangs and criminals in the past , were murdered one by one during the dictator Musharaf's time by Mqm and you yet to acknowledge that being transparent ? The gift of Lash in bori ( which your drunked pir of London much publicized in his notarious speech) is being retured to its original inventor by this corrupt Government of PPP which Mqm is still real partner in crimes. What is your beggage of complains other than using your ethnical background to craft your web of deception and using threatning language against your own country's stability ? Is this not true that Bhutta Khori was gladly introduced by the Criminals of Mqm in Karachi and this disease of sickness has now spread like a wild fire and engulfed the entire population in this city ?When these tools of extortion is being used by your opponents to extract their benefits of interest, you started to complain a lot since now you are who is at the other end of the stick. Think about those thousands of people you forced them to pay and support your durty politics in Karachi for decades. The Pir of London's royal expenses are also being supported with the extortion money from the Business community in Karachi. So, don't cry and bring the crocodile tears in your amaurotic eyes. No one symphatises with deceptive bigot.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think the end game has already started. I think first half of the game is almost over. Second half will start very soon. Unless we wake up and mend our ways, end will be very devastating for all of us. Wake up Pakistan before its too late.

Can you please explain? Whats the end game?