Time for SC judges Nasir ul Mulk, Saqib Nisar , Jawad Khawaja to resign or be forcibly kicked out af

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Doesn't make it some sense ?

@Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui Please explain!!
1- There is no script if there were a script then Imran Khan would not have embarrassed himself by giving dates upon dates to his supporters that Gov will fall on such and such date etc etc.

2- The incident that triggered the Azadi March and Inqlab March was the Model Town Massacre by PML-N and if there was a script then PML-N are also part of the act....way to crazy!!!
3- If current Chief Justice was in favor of Imran Khan then there would have not be any problem to make Nawaz Sharief resignation an issue Supreme Court would have de-seated him..
4- If he is not the inside man of PML-N in PTI then his house would also have been attacked in Multan by the PML-N Goons like Shah Mehmood Qurashi's residence was attacked in Multan!!!

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)

yes, but imran khan is not going to do this bcoz this hits him.

advices are always for others. he himself has a sitting CM KPK revolting against the federation.

What do you call Punjab CM Shehbaz doing protests and saying Go Zardari Go, and demanding his resignation and threatning to cut his belly open, dragging him on the roads of three different cities of Pakistan and hanging him...Noora Kushti ..Am I right!!??

hans

Banned

Do not confuse your self....

relax and enjoy the show. Imran if he fail do not mean as end of your happy life.

We are all Pakistani... good or bad. That is how a family works.

Nawaz Sharif is prime minister because of RIGGINGS. And his past acts shows that he don't want fair investigation on rigging matters.

Imran is not chairman because of these allegations. And secondly i will be very happy if ARMY supports Imran Khan. This is Pakistan Army.

It is better pakistan army supports u rather BJP, RAW, Nareendar Modi, CIA etc.......

BJP, RAW, Nareendar Modi, CIA is supporting Nawaz Sharif.... Think about it that why they are supporting Nawaz Sharif...

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

@Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui Please explain!!
1- There is no script if there were a script then Imran Khan would not have embarrassed himself by giving dates upon dates to his supporters that Gov will fall on such and such date etc etc.

2- The incident that triggered the Azadi March and Inqlab March was the Model Town Massacre by PML-N and if there was a script then PML-N are also part of the act....way to crazy!!!
3- If current Chief Justice was in favor of Imran Khan then there would have not be any problem to make Nawaz Sharief resignation an issue Supreme Court would have de-seated him..
4- If he is not the inside man of PML-N in PTI then his house would also have been attacked in Multan by the PML-N Goons like Shah Mehmood Qurashi's residence was attacked in Multan!!!

Ask these question to PTI President bro... He made all those allegations..

islamabadnj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Ahmad Noorani the psycho reporter from THE NEWS runs this twitter account.

mminhas

Citizen

The account is a fake, spreading mis-information in most of his/her tweets. For any accusation to be valid, it must come from an individual that can be identified.
As per Javed Hashmi, he has already reverted many of his accusations.

saeenji

Minister (2k+ posts)

well, that will help but who in PTI is seemed as honest enough to step onto that position who the general public will support as well? I would have said JH but I doubt that will happen now...

Asad Umar would be my choice after Khan. Though I regard majority of Javed Hashmi's allegations totally baseless. :)

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ji haan, jaise kay quid e tehreek AH ?

استعفیٰ دے بھی دے تو بھی لیڈر تو اس نے ہی رہنا ہے اور کارکن اور عوام نے اسے ہی فالو کرنا ہے

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

استعفیٰ دے بھی دے تو بھی لیڈر تو اس نے ہی رہنا ہے اور کارکن اور عوام نے اسے ہی فالو کرنا ہے

بلکل صحیح بات ہے میرے بھائی۔

مگر پھر یہ بھی تو دیکھیں کہ اگر نواز شریف استعفی دے بھی دے اور اس کی ہی پارٹی کا کوئی اور بندہ وزیراعظم بن جائے تو وہ عمران خان کو کیسے قبول ہو سکتاہے؟
ن والوں نے تو نواز شریف کو ہی فالوکرنا ہے۔
تو پھر یہ مطا لبہ جس پر سارا ڈیڈ لاک ہے کیا درست ہے؟
جبکہ باقی سارے مطالبات مان بھی لیے گے ہوں۔ تو اب لوگوں کو کیوں پھر خراب کر رہے ہیں؟

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

well, that will help but who in PTI is seemed as honest enough to step onto that position who the general public will support as well? I would have said JH but I doubt that will happen now...

اسد عمر

f72b227ceb4dbead86fa96147a1c3d501.jpeg