Throw out no 1 corrupt Zardari & bring Imran Khan

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
This most corrupt, incompetent and embezzling government headed by Asif Ali Zardari must be thrown out by the Army and replaced by Imran Khan.

Pakistanis had enough of this cheating, deceiving, looting and lying PPP government want respite from its embedded corruption and deception.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai kese utha kar phenko ge, pure Pakistan ke na chahte hue bhi woh president ban gya , or pure Pakistan ki nafrat ke bawajud woh ham par hakumat kar raha he.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I doubt if these crooks and criminal politicians will allow Imran khan to come into power through ballot box. When you have zombie voters who are willing to vote for the graves of Bhutto family, Imran Khan stands no chance.

He stands a chance if there is a presidential election in Pakistan.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I doubt if these crooks and criminal politicians will allow Imran khan to come into power through ballot box. When you have zombie voters who are willing to vote for the graves of Bhutto family, Imran Khan stands no chance.

He stands a chance if there is a presidential election in Pakistan.

Yes you can see the elections held yesterday for Kashmir.
Our majority is not able to have voting right.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK is a fighter but he always played the game within the rules of the game... so anything unconstitutional won't go well with his name, he choose the tough path and now after 15 years of struggle and sacrifice of this family he stands where he is considered as clean entity and an option to be next prime minister of this nation... so we have no right to bring bad name to his struggle ... and as much we know him he will never agree for any back door entry into power ... wesay bhe he can bring in chnage only when true public support will be behind him which will back every tough decision of his and shut the mouth of these so called leaders of sham democratic parties and the so called super powers of this world.

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This most corrupt, incompetent and embezzling government headed by Asif Ali Zardari must be thrown out by the Army and replaced by Imran Khan.

Pakistanis had enough of this cheating, deceiving, looting and lying PPP government want respite from its embedded corruption and deception.

Nobody gets "Thrown out", we live in a democracy where people are VOTED IN and VOTED OUT moron...

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes you can see the elections held yesterday for Kashmir.
Our majority is not able to have voting right.

Imran is the best choice but in these circumstances Imaran's voter, True Gentlemen (Shareef Aadmi) do not come out of his house on election day. Then how it is possible that people like Imran Khan will win ????

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK will have tough time in next general election. Ihave serious doubt that PTI will form the govt knowing what US wants. US wants nothing but continued corrupt govt in Islamabad.

The only way out for Pakistan is a martial law or Khomeini style revolt. First one, I hope not, second one, no one is out there like Khomeini

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Something will have to give eventually in this whole affair. Either we will have a very bloody or peaceful revolution but yes Imran Khan is a possible future PM, inshallah.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
No man. We just saw yesterday in AJK elections, yes there was rigging but I dont think they just won by rigging only. PEOPLE DID VOTE FOR THEM ONCE AGAIN.
What else do you expect in the next elections.
We are not even taking the first step towards the right destination. I think esp. for those who live abroad and want to see this country as developed and respectable country in the world will remain a dream for a long time.

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

I like what you saying but why do you want army to do that?
Did you watch AJK elections. PPP took landslide victory. I think Allah is angry with this nation that is why Zardari is president and still these people voted for ppp.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I like what you saying but why do you want army to do that?
Did you watch AJK elections. PPP took landslide victory. I think Allah is angry with this nation that is why Zardari is president and still these people voted for ppp.

abhi azab-e-ilahi baqi hai bhai