This is the representative of the so called party of middle class :)

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM who always speaks about the representation of Poor people and their MNAs belong to the Middle class according to their claims. Look at the living style of their MNA Wasim Akhtar. What a hypocrisy yeh log lain gay mulk main Inqilab.:P

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
I was searching for an old video of Babar gouri which i had seen years back ,aik din geo kay saath was the programme i think and i was astonished to see that he is dirty rich.i couldn't find that one if some body can get that then plz post it here as well.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM who always speaks about the representation of Poor people and their MNAs belong to the Middle class according to their claims. Look at the living style of their MNA Wasim Akhtar. What a hypocrisy yeh log lain gay mulk main Inqilab.:P

Han bhai yehi loag laye gay. Kyun kay wohi inqilaab lata hai jis kay dil mein dard ho aur neeat saaf ho. Insan apni mehne se kamata hai, kisi ko Allah ziada deta hai, kisi ko kum

Waseem Akhtar is a self made man. Maybe you all should learn something from him.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بھائی عوام اور سیاستدانوں کی مڈل کلاس میں فرق ہوتا ہے. عام آدمی کسی چھوٹے موٹے جرم میں جیل چلا جاۓ تو تباہ ہو جاتا ہے، سیاستدان خوش حال ہو جاتا ہے

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
If this is the middle class in Pakistan? and they speak for laburs, people who are hand to mouth and even most cannot feed their children three times a day, i cannot see any change in Pakistan, how these people can afford to bring up the children of a labur on their equel level. GOD save my Country.

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
Han bhai yehi loag laye gay. Kyun kay wohi inqilaab lata hai jis kay dil mein dard ho aur neeat saaf ho. Insan apni mehne se kamata hai, kisi ko Allah ziada deta hai, kisi ko kum

Waseem Akhtar is a self made man. Maybe you all should learn something from him.

Should I learn from him that how to collect bhatta at gunpoint :lol: