THis is my idea , please give me urs, what u think about it?

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Lets invite minimum 10 people from facebook or any other NTW

indiansher said:
abbasiali said:
indiansher said:
hey ppboy i hv an idea. if u leave this forum than many ppl would like to join this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Indian Sher,

Let me ask you, why wouldn't I take action against you,

When Pakipowerboy start this thread, did he address any thing against you, your religion, your country etc,

So you trigger and convert the issue to some where else, here I admit the weakness and more of the emotional blackmail situation for my country fellows, who then ignore every thing else, rather than replying to you. Instead they should have had ignore you.

Before I finally convinced to take action against you, do let me know, what and how, the pressure of extreme members on me to keep the forum neat and clean by all means? and why shouldn't I take an appropriate action against your aggression.

In my opinion as an Indian and Hindu you should perform a great high moral, which should help us to convince our members to welcome you as friend, rather than treating you as an enemy no one.

For you information, I have dealt with a great no of Indians with different attitude, we use to have difference of opinion, but it never involve any hatred.

ok mr. abasiali. i m thankfull to u at least u ask for my explanation. would u agree with me that most of the thread start by ppboy is antiindian quite provacative for us. the language he use againt india or inadian,do u endorse that.i bet u if we use 20% of his vocavualbry u immideatly slap a ban.yes this is ur forum & u ppls should have upper hand but we indian here just to counter ur baseless blame against india.i wellcome u all join any indian forum and give ur views against india. we would not ban u just make u spechless on logical ground.ur problem is u want to use this forum as u wish.u r not ready to accept any fair criticism.when u don,t have answers of our arguments ,u start shouting for banning.any how this is my views now it is up to u
here u r tying to show very soft corner.v don,t say that he did not post any topic against u but if he is giving any post that are most emotional for us then why u r commenting there and making laugh at us.u have no right to comments on these topics.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14838&p=59687#p59687" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A

abbasiali

indiansher said:
abbasiali said:
indiansher said:
hey ppboy i hv an idea. if u leave this forum than many ppl would like to join this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Indian Sher,

Let me ask you, why wouldn't I take action against you,

When Pakipowerboy start this thread, did he address any thing against you, your religion, your country etc,

So you trigger and convert the issue to some where else, here I admit the weakness and more of the emotional blackmail situation for my country fellows, who then ignore every thing else, rather than replying to you. Instead they should have had ignore you.

Before I finally convinced to take action against you, do let me know, what and how, the pressure of extreme members on me to keep the forum neat and clean by all means? and why shouldn't I take an appropriate action against your aggression.

In my opinion as an Indian and Hindu you should perform a great high moral, which should help us to convince our members to welcome you as friend, rather than treating you as an enemy no one.

For you information, I have dealt with a great no of Indians with different attitude, we use to have difference of opinion, but it never involve any hatred.

ok mr. abasiali. i m thankfull to u at least u ask for my explanation. would u agree with me that most of the thread start by ppboy is antiindian quite provacative for us. the language he use againt india or inadian,do u endorse that.i bet u if we use 20% of his vocavualbry u immideatly slap a ban.yes this is ur forum & u ppls should have upper hand but we indian here just to counter ur baseless blame against india.i wellcome u all join any indian forum and give ur views against india. we would not ban u just make u spechless on logical ground.ur problem is u want to use this forum as u wish.u r not ready to accept any fair criticism.when u don,t have answers of our arguments ,u start shouting for banning.any how this is my views now it is up to u
Thanks for your reply,
No 1 this forum is completely independent, and allows every one to participate with decency, I have monitor your two consecutive replies, first this one and then other one, with water issue, now let me understand from your point of view, why it was necessary to start with aggression, where this writer had not addressed any thing towards India or Indians? or you thought that on the basis of previous aggression, its your right to get involve with controversy? plus do let me know why you thought about Admin and Moderators team is under pressure?
Thanks for your offer to join Indian forums, We are already in business with Indian and are involve with all kind of issues without any contradictions, so don't worry about that, and let me have explanations which actually I am looking from you.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
@abbasiali
it was a article which he posted here he did not write his own story and see there is his comments ,if he is not changing his behavior u should be ban him.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
he wrote( oh dear... pity. u will find no takers for this expcet some of ur sick paki friends
he is saying to all of us.

A

abbasiali

786best786 said:
@abbasiali
it was a article which he posted here he did not write his own story and see there is his comments ,if he is not changing his behavior u should be ban him.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
he wrote( oh dear... pity. u will find no takers for this expcet some of ur sick paki friends
786 my request to you, should you be patient for a while,
Thanks

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
abbasiali said:
786best786 said:
@abbasiali
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks
ok,no problem u r Respectable 4 us and i think u know better than us.i did not take any action b4 this i,m just defending ppboy.but i know and agree ,this is ur duty 2 decide that what is wrong or right v "ll be obey ur orders. :P

indiansher

Citizen

Code:
abbasiali wrote
Thanks for your reply,
No 1 this forum is completely independent, and allows every one to participate with decency, I have monitor your two consecutive replies, first this one and then other one, with water issue, now let me understand from your point of view, why it was necessary to start with aggression, where this writer had not addressed any thing towards India or Indians? or you thought that on the basis of previous aggression, its your right to get involve with controversy? plus do let me know why you thought about Admin and Moderators team is under pressure?
Thanks for your offer to join Indian forums, We are already in business with Indian and are involve with all kind of issues without any contradictions, so don't worry about that, and let me have explanations which actually I am looking from you.[/quote]

Mr. abbasiali, thank u for ur reply.
u ask me why i think u r under pressure.ok..if u r not under presure than i hope u should be impartial.ther is difrent rule of law for indian member.may u allow me to ask u why u do not take action some very derogatory remarks againt india or indian like,'piss drinker...cow dung....indikaas etc.any indian member can use such language .ur style of justice indicate u r partial to pak members. may i ask u some indian member disappear sudnly like diffrentkhan-nepalipandit,did u ban them.
now ..my comments on ppboy,s theard.i try my best that i only comment on that theard in which he involve india by anyhow.i skip others ,while commenting i allways use light language to tease him.
if u feel that i m doing any thing wrong than u can suggest me.if u want,i will volunteerly leave this forum .

A

abbasiali

indiansher said:
Code:
abbasiali wrote
Thanks for your reply,
Thanks for your offer to join Indian forums, We are already in business with Indian and are involve with all kind of issues without any contradictions, so don't worry about that, and let me have explanations which actually I am looking from you.

Mr. abbasiali, thank u for ur reply.
u ask me why i think u r under pressure.ok..if u r not under presure than i hope u should be impartial.ther is difrent rule of law for indian member.may u allow me to ask u why u do not take action some very derogatory remarks againt india or indian like,'piss drinker...cow dung....indikaas etc.any indian member can use such language .ur style of justice indicate u r partial to pak members. may i ask u some indian member disappear sudnly like diffrentkhan-nepalipandit,did u ban them.
now ..my comments on ppboy,s theard.i try my best that i only comment on that theard in which he involve india by anyhow.i skip others ,while commenting i allways use light language to tease him.
if u feel that i m doing any thing wrong than u can suggest me.if u want,i will volunteerly leave this forum .[/quote]
Thanks for your reply,
How ever you have not reply any question on its merit, which I was expecting from you,
Now from today onward you are going to follow the most common and effective law of forum, i:e instead of responding yourself, report any thread or reply, where you feel abusive language has been adopted, and let team do their job, (Maximum time period to action a report is 24 hours)
None of the Indian friend has been ban specially those whom you mentioned, Like Jimpack, Contra, Nepali Pandit etc. For your information these people are in contact with me on personal basis and have share lots of common interest.
Though I don't need any certification of Being partial or neutral from you, but still I welcome your feed back our services,
Let me remind you, perception of Pakistani's may be negative for Indians, living in India, but I assure you, this nation is one of the most loving nation, who could sacrifice their rights straight away, if they are asked to do it friendly and politely.
If you would like to experience the example of respect and discipline, you can go through with 786best786's reply available above.
Looking forward to hear from you the best contribution, which could help forum to maintain its highest level of Moral.

A

abbasiali

786best786 said:
abbasiali said:
786best786 said:
@abbasiali
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks
ok,no problem u r Respectable 4 us and i think u know better than us.i did not take any action b4 this i,m just defending ppboy.but i know and agree ,this is ur duty 2 decide that what is wrong or right v "ll be obey ur orders. :P
Dear Bro,

You are simply outstanding, awesome, loving, etc etc

You have expressed the highest Moral of being a Pakistani and member of forum.

Needless to say, you are an asset for this forum, keep up your good work with decent contribution of the best collection. Which benefits whole forum.

Regards

indiansher

Citizen
thank u mr.abbasiali for ur response, i hope this controversy will do some good for this forum.i m feeling the change of attitude. thank u

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
I would suggest that these Indian Muslims are deprived of the previledges we have to be as Pakistanees. Their problem is some kind of inferiority complex. At one point they want to be in the rows of Muslims and on the other side they try to make their Hindu masters happy. That is the kind of complex they have. I would request my pakistani brothers not to blame these guys for their actions and sayings.

Pakhtoon Pardesi

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@indiansher ------- just my two cents

I am glad you feel the change. Lets be nice to each other and use this forum for what it is intended. No India bashing and no insults to Pakistanis. YES we can citicize without hurling dragatory remarks and insults.

As far as power of the moderator: Its their forum they can ban anyone they deem necessary. usually people dont get banned from any forum except for major offenses.

Welcome back pal, good to have ya back

Gazoo Martian

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
allright: Lets share some peace, respect and morality.....

I know sometime i get bitter with indian fellows, which somehow i don't want to... Maybe its becoz of the past experiences with indians on other websites..... Anyway in order to maintain this forum a friendly and famely oriented, and not like some creepy yahoo chat room, we should all follow decent and polite policy...

Maybe if we are polite with someone, could change their views or thoughts... Who knows if this could be the begining of a light of Hida'aya for them.... :)

A

abbasiali

sangeen said:
allright: Lets share some peace, respect and morality.....

I know sometime i get bitter with indian fellows, which somehow i don't want to... Maybe its becoz of the past experiences with indians on other websites..... Anyway in order to maintain this forum a friendly and famely oriented, and not like some creepy yahoo chat room, we should all follow decent and polite policy...

Maybe if we are polite with someone, could change their views or thoughts... Who knows if this could be the begining of a light of Hida'aya for them.... :)
Trust me your positive attitude could be decisive to bring change from negative to positive

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
lo bhai isi bat per aik latifa hojaye

Zardari goes on a state visit to Israel.
>
> While on tour in Jerusalem, he suffers a heart attack and passes away.
>
> The undertaker tells the accompanying people, 'You can have him shipped
> home for US$500,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land , for
> just
> US$100.'
>
> The Pakistanis go into a corner and discuss for a minute. They come back
> to
> the undertaker and tell him they want Zardari shipped home.
>
> The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend $500,000 to
> ship
> him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would
> spend
> only $100?
>
>
> With the money you save you could buy enough diesel for a year, buy
> enough
> medicines to wipe out cholera, buy enough generators to never have
> blackouts again.'
>
> The Pakistani's replied, 'Long ago a man (named JESUS ) died here, was
> buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead.
>
> We just can't take that chance with this man.

A

Admin

so i get a idea i think may be more then 2000 people minimum vist this fourm so why dont we make it more big plateform

According to our google statistics, 6,000 to 9,000 people visit this website daily.

Great idea, by the way.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Only a few days back I was talking to my daughter about this idea that we should all become memebers of Pakistani forums and increase the numbers to as much as we can as this will help us to be recognized.I do have one reservation or suggestion and that is please u all young people u must realize it is utterly important to use language that is polite and yet strong, determined and conveys the message. If indians want to come here let them read and opine.What ever they say bad cannot harm us if we do not let it harm us,what they say gives you an idea about what they think. it is a famous english saying 'Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer',meaning be aware of them and do not be complasent. Life is a struggle for everybody and if you want to give any message it is best given in a polite language. Please read about how Hazrat Mohammad (S.A.W.A.W) treated the people who maltreated him or were unkind to him,always with politeness but never gave in to their demands.