The wealthy Pakistani Generals

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
The one & only political party of pakistan which has almost 700 thousand armed & trained members paid by govt from tax payers money. This tax include GST on food items as well which is not in any other country coz food is basic survival need & even you dont have job you pay this tax if you buy anything.

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
its says "army forcibly takes its resources from civilians" .it will tell you why politicians are weak in this country. un ki koi sunta hi nahi

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The one & only political party of pakistan which has almost 700 thousand armed & trained members paid by govt from tax payers money. This tax include GST on food items as well which is not in any other country coz food is basic survival need & even you dont have job you pay this tax if you buy anything.

Paisay jama karo bhaiyoo AH ko bhejnay hain! dair na ho jaye!

FaisalKh

Haahhahahha i wont call u Indian agents but if u Pakistanis talk about ur own army like this then who needs enemies. There may be 20000 elite class in army (generals, colonals etc...) and not all of them are like gen yahya khan and u r disgracing the whole army. Remember they r the first who take bullet on their chest to save us and our land. They sacrifice their present to save ours and our children's future. There are good and bad in every organization but because of them plz do not disgrace all of them.:jazak:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Paisay jama karo bhaiyoo AH ko bhejnay hain! dair na ho jaye!

sobia where altaf hussain came from in this coversation. you guys are collecting money on every occasion for PTI so watch out yourself. imran khan has to take 500 trucks for flood victims & he took only 5 or 6 for aid.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
well thread starter wait for sometime. people will start calling you Indian agent.
.....................................................................................

What's there in 'well thread starter wait for sometime. people will start calling you Indian agent' that 3 out of 4 members like this post? Do not go to the point of "NO Return".

NATION " holds the armed forces in high esteem but would never allow them to play any role that is beyond the safeguarding of borders.
adnan_swati do not use this forum for personal vendatta if "Armed Forces" screw some one dearer to you in 1993-4 Operation Karachi !

Since how long you plan to stay abroad?

Pk001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Even though some facts are correct in the video but as a whole it tried to degrade our army btw i dont know if the thread starter is an indian or not but the South asian news is defintly indian, so this video is made by indians. They blamed everything from ecnomic crisis to political on the army like our politicans are angels lol

mush_dewana

Banned
Do not disturb our holy army they are busy in holly mission

pasbanmilgae.jpg

Last edited:

PkRevolution

There are black Sheeps in Pakistan Army as also in other private institutions of Pakistan. This is fact we should accept. There is nothing wrong in it if Army is running its own industry units for economical growth. This is even a Pluspoint. But looting this money is a big crime. If we respect a soldier in Uniform this is because we have many expectations from him. Loyal to country and its nation this is the Base which a soldier must accept, respect and practice.

I never understood why they have servants at their quarters? Batman (This Army must get rid of it. They have to serve nation rather to be served by them). And also i will never understand why our Army allows drone attacks which killing Pakistanis since many years.

mush_dewana

Banned
There are black Sheeps in Pakistan Army as also in other private institutions of Pakistan. This is fact we should accept. There is nothing wrong in it if Army is running its own industry units for economical growth. This is even a Pluspoint. But looting this money is a big crime. If we respect a soldier in Uniform this is because we have many expectations from him. Loyal to country and its nation this is the Base which a soldier must accept, respect and practice.

I never understood why they have servants at their quarters? Batman (This Army must get rid of it. They have to serve nation rather to be served by them). And also i will never understand why our Army allows drone attacks which killing Pakistanis since many years.

I did not get answer of my question that I used to ask my close army friends and relatives

Give me one good reason whom I feel proud of army
Is it a Muslim army
just one in the light of Quran and Ahadees

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
.....................................................................................

What's there in 'well thread starter wait for sometime. people will start calling you Indian agent' that 3 out of 4 members like this post? Do not go to the point of "NO Return".

NATION " holds the armed forces in high esteem but would never allow them to play any role that is beyond the safeguarding of borders.
adnan_swati do not use this forum for personal vendatta if "Armed Forces" screw some one dearer to you in 1993-4 Operation Karachi !

Since how long you plan to stay abroad?

touseef bhai .aap ko hamesha itni aag kyun lag jati hai . come with logic .look 8 out of 8 liked this thread.i m waiting for some post against this as well so that we could debate but yeh tariqa sahi nahi aur yeh aapp mujhe private msg main dhamkian kyun send ker rahay hain

Last edited:

mush_dewana

Banned
touseef bhai .aap ko hamesha itni aag kyun lag jati hai . come with logic .i m waiting for some post against this as well so that we could debate but yeh tariqa sahi nahi aur yeh aapp mujhe private msg main dhamkian kyun send ker rahay hain

Sawati bai ... ham na army ko khuda banaya hoa ha (koi time tha main be yahi samjta tha ka hamian army bachati ha ALLAh maaf farmai)
lakin army ki histroy pari to pata laga ka last 65 years main Islam ko kisi na dokha dia ha to wo Pak army ha

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haahhahahha i wont call u Indian agents but if u Pakistanis talk about ur own army like this then who needs enemies. There may be 20000 elite class in army (generals, colonals etc...) and not all of them are like gen yahya khan and u r disgracing the whole army. Remember they r the first who take bullet on their chest to save us and our land. They sacrifice their present to save ours and our children's future. There are good and bad in every organization but because of them plz do not disgrace all of them.:jazak:

Please read the history and see who saved us from Fall of Dacca, giving Siachin Glacier area to India and during the regime of Parvez Musharraf remaining all country is at stack. Just to talk in air and sentimental ambitions will not save us from further deterioration unless our Army's aim is to save Pakistan and not to fight the war of America. This trend not only applied to Army but all walks of Government institution in Pakistan invariably. What happened at Bombay in Semi-Final of Cricket? Our PM fix the match at the call of Indian PM. It can be judged from the millions rewards to the players of defeated team. Can you name any authority who is sincere and working for Pakistan.

Please come out of the sentiment and analyse the things on merits then conclude your ideas.

Last edited:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sawati bai ... ham na army ko khuda banaya hoa ha (koi time tha main be yahi samjta tha ka hamian army bachati ha ALLAh maaf farmai)
lakin army ki histroy pari to pata laga ka last 65 years main Islam ko kisi na dokha dia ha to wo Pak army ha

aap nay sahi kaha aur abhi b aksar loog yehi samajtay hain keh army nay hamain bachaya hoa hai .sach yeh hai keh hum is haal main hain hi army ki waja say.
islam ko b dhoka dia aur pakistanio ko b .
jinhoon nay fatima jinnah ko dr. abdul qadeer ko nahi chora woh hamaray liay kya karain gay

mush_dewana

Banned
Please read the history and see who saved us from Fall of Dacca, giving Siachin Glacier area to India
As I said reply with Quran verses or proper reference
I think in army there is no concept of Quran and Hades
Our army did a big massacre during fall of dakka
30 lack Muslims were killed (Genis book of world record mentioned it 5thbiggest genocide of century)
Then 1 lack army surrender,
Can you correlate above two sentences and then justify if surrender was required then why genocide
Do you have concept of surrender in Islam
sura Hujraat summry of one verse (a single step away from war is towards hell)
There there is list of genosides did by our army (karachi, Baluch, sawat 1970 and now)
pakistan.jpg

and during the regime of Parvez Musharraf remaining all country is at stack. Just to talk in air and sentimental ambitions will not save us from further deterioration unless our Army's aim is to save Pakistan and not to fight the war of America. This trend not only applied to Army but all walks of Government institution in Pakistan invariably.
Please come out of the sentiment and analyse the things on merits then conclude your ideas.

Every one knows how he saved us except you.....
more than 800 (mentioned in Mush book) Pakistani were handed over
Dr Afia and many more our sisters are missing
Dronz attack
Kiani + Zardari remaining of Busharaf

After reading you reply I think you have no influence with Ummet nor Islam nor Deen you are making your villas and enjoying life

Next time you have proper Ahadess or Quranic verse then answer me other wise Asalam O Alikum

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Please read the history and see who saved us from Fall of Dacca, giving Siachin Glacier area to India and during the regime of Parvez Musharraf remaining all country is at stack. Just to talk in air and sentimental ambitions will not save us from further deterioration unless our Army's aim is to save Pakistan and not to fight the war of America. This trend not only applied to Army but all walks of Government institution in Pakistan invariably. What happened at Bombay in Semi-Final of Cricket? Our PM fix the match at the call of Indian PM. It can be judged from the millions rewards to the players of defeated team. Can you name any authority who is sincere and working for Pakistan.

Rana g keon bachoon ko galat batain bataty hooo
sab joot ha ab wo zamanay gai ka army na bataya or ham na man lia
or wo zamanay gai jab army ki laraian mujahideen lareen ga

laken army pehlay kon sa lari thi jo ab lare gi

Or baicharay Mujahideen hamicha ALLAh ko hush kernay ka liah army ki haath a gatay hain

agar tum army ka banday ho to tumhain pata ho ga ka army na 1 training camp berma main be banay tha mujahideen ka
bacically us training camp ka maqsat be apnay hisay ka fogi pada kerna tha taa ka army araam karee or baki ALLAh ka kaam

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
touseef bhai .aap ko hamesha itni aag kyun lag jati hai . come with logic .look 8 out of 8 liked this thread.i m waiting for some post against this as well so that we could debate but yeh tariqa sahi nahi aur yeh aapp mujhe private msg main dhamkian kyun send ker rahay hain
................................................................................................
Only those morally 'weak' give threats. I had the courage, will and command to deal with an 'Iron' hand with them who "cast an evil eye" on our Armed Forces and make 'mokery' of our (established) State Organs. Better 'avoid' taking a head-on collision with support of MQM's media cell cronies! Trust, I'm loud and clear. TIME will justify Who's wrong! Stay where you are till.............................