The Staged Malala Yousafzai Story: (Daal Main Kuch Kala Hai)

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: How the media and Government fools the ignorant ones.

581376_543633488986994_1221105679_n.jpg

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

the lady who is in the pic captioned "Malala and daddy" has a black shawl but her clothes are pink...Malala's clothes are a shade of red or maroon..

It is possible that she got blood or vomit on her clothes during the helicopter ride or the doc had to tear her shirt open to perform some emergency procedure resulting in the need of changing her clothes

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

jub hakoomat per aitbaar naa ho
jub aik moaamley ko ochaala aur dosrey ko sraha jaaye
jub media aur siyasi jamaaton samait sub amreeka ko khosh kerney k chakar mien hon
jub aik haftey mien merney waley 100 afraad per iqtadar mafia aur media key kaan per jon tuk naa raingey
jub karachi operation naa-jaaiz aur talbin operation jaaiz thehrey
jub karachi per fazaai hamley naajaiz aur qabaaili ilaaqon per jaaiz therien

tu log isi terah ki saazishi kahaniyan le ker aaingey

TRUST DEFICIT IS THE ONLY REASON...MUNAFIQAT OF OUR LEADERS WOULD LEAD US TOWARDS MORE DESTRUCTION
OTHERWISE OUR NATION IS AGAINST TERRORISM
WE NEED A LEADER WHOME WE COULD TRUST

Last edited:

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)

“A Momin is not bitten twice from the same hole”Hadith

And i have lost count how many time we have been bitten and still we put our hands in the same hole to get bitten over and over and over...

khidr

MPA (400+ posts)

Our military has slaughtered thousands of our own citizens to please it's master and support the ongoing "war on terror" . 90% of the Guantanamo prisoners (over 600 men and boys) were sold by our government for $5000 per head. They are involved in the most vile, disgusting and despicable crimes.

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)

sharam tum ko magar nahin ati ....tum musalman ho ya keya ho...tumhein khuda ka khuaf bhi hai keh nahin....yeh larki merey mohalley kee hai usko goli lagi hai wahan par sab dua mein bethey hoey hain..uski jan bach jai aur tum yahan par yeh thread bana kar keya sabit karna chah rahey ho....****** hai tum par khuda karey tumhari bethi ko kabhi goli lagey phir mein pochon keh drama hai keya hai....yeh jab tumharey apney ghar mein tumharey sath ho ga na to phir pochon ga....****** hai jhoton par ...hazar bar *****...agar tum khud ko musalman samajhtey ho to masjid mein jao aur khuda key samney kharey ho kar dil sey kaho jhootey par khuda kee ******...agar tum sachey ho to khuda key samney ja kar yeh fiqra bol do...lag pata jai ga ...agar khuda ka khauf hoa to kabhi nahin keh sako gey ...keon phir mamila tumhara aur khuda key darmian ho jai ga...tum jaisey logon ney hamein bohot hurt kar deya khuda aap logon sey pochey:angry_smile:

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)

I just wonder sometimes that how deep this rabbit hole goes,Youtube has allowed people to expose these evil conspiracies and now it is banned too on the excuse of blasphemy.

Last edited:

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)

sharam tum ko magar nahin ati ....tum musalman ho ya keya ho...tumhein khuda ka khuaf bhi hai keh nahin....yeh larki merey mohalley kee hai usko goli lagi hai wahan par sab dua mein bethey hoey hain..uski jan bach jai aur tum yahan par yeh thread bana kar keya sabit karna chah rahey ho....****** hai tum par khuda karey tumhari bethi ko kabhi goli lagey phir mein pochon keh drama hai keya hai....yeh jab tumharey apney ghar mein tumharey sath ho ga na to phir pochon ga....****** hai jhoton par ...hazar bar *****...agar tum khud ko musalman samajhtey ho to masjid mein jao aur khuda key samney kharey ho kar dil sey kaho jhootey par khuda kee ******...agar tum sachey ho to khuda key samney ja kar yeh fiqra bol do...lag pata jai ga ...agar khuda ka khauf hoa to kabhi nahin keh sako gey ...keon phir mamila tumhara aur khuda key darmian ho jai ga...tum jaisey logon ney hamein bohot hurt kar deya khuda aap logon sey pochey:angry_smile:

You sure sounds like a brainwashed idiot,go and ask these questions to your beloved Altaf,Kiyani and Zardari.

Thesaint

Citizen

Attention Mr In Flames and others of the same hate bandwagon
Colors of clothes can be easily changed in photoshop. Give me your picture and I can turn you into half monkey and half donkey. Its a pity that hate mongers ike you dont believe that an inncoent child was shot critically by the ultra right wing Takfiri monsters. People like you make the nation lose hope that we have such people with a brutal mindset who even cant sympathise with a critically injured child and instead use malicious prooaganda against someone who doesnt even is in a position to think that what the crap people are thinking......

Thesaint

Citizen

Attention Mr In Flames and others of the same hate bandwagon
Colors of clothes can be easily changed in photoshop. Give me your picture and I can turn you into half monkey and half donkey. Its a pity that hate mongers ike you dont believe that an inncoent child was shot critically by the ultra right wing Takfiri monsters. People like you make the nation lose hope that we have such people with a brutal mindset who even cant sympathise with a critically injured child and instead use malicious prooaganda against someone who doesnt even is in a position to think that what the crap people are thinking......

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
You mean the believer12 is a bori band gang member ?? I thought he said that other two girls were also shot like if some expert shooter fires in extra bullets just for the fun of it .......

Yes he is a Boripacker and all Boripackers are giving us sermons on Humanity after Tafu has decided to also jump on the exploiting Malala for political ends band wagon. Probably following the lead from Vauxhallcross or Aabpara.

As for Malala I am as confused as anyone else. The only thing I am sure of is ISPR statements dont make sense.
Its one of the two:
1.Either she is ok and they are prolonging drama. (I hope this is the case)
2.Or she was clinically dead or very badly brain damaged from the start and they are prolonging the Drama.(I hope is not the case).

Till yesterday she was per ISPR "doing well" but now it seems it was option 2 all along.
Her operating surgeon in Peshawar was interviewed by CBS and he concurs with option 2 a week ago.
The ARMY when they got complete hold of her a day later decided to get peoples hope up.
And then see the redoculous statement from ISPR yesterday.

My contention (and the blog in question) was why werent we told. Who gave them the right to play with our emotions.

Last edited:

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am confused!! But one of my friend who is also a doctor, said that if she was shot in head, where the bandage is, it is impossible to survive!! A staright shot into the head and the girl is OK now? WHAT IS GOING ON?
I still am not believing any side of story!! I am angry on our media for creating a hype and showing disrespect to hundreds of girls who died in Drone attacks in pakistan!! THEY WERE ALSO PAKISTANIS AND HUMANS!!

Just a question for [MENTION=31814]In flames[/MENTION] !! Taliban did it or not!! DO you support TTP? Their faction in swat under Moulana fazlullah, aka radio mullah? Just asking!!

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

I don't know the picture. But I tell you one rule of thumb.

This army can sell and kill anyone provided you pay them because they are extremely beghair@t.
No need to prove this just go through their past records.

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)

I am confused!! But one of my friend who is also a doctor, said that if she was shot in head, where the bandage is, it is impossible to survive!! A staright shot into the head and the girl is OK now? WHAT IS GOING ON?
I still am not believing any side of story!! I am angry on our media for creating a hype and showing disrespect to hundreds of girls who died in Drone attacks in pakistan!! THEY WERE ALSO PAKISTANIS AND HUMANS!!

Just a question for @In flames !! Taliban did it or not!! DO you support TTP? Their faction in swat under Moulana fazlullah, aka radio mullah? Just asking!!

Yes brother i do,there is lot of negative propaganda against them there is no truth in it,as you know our media is totally sold out.

FaisalKh

Acha wo jo swat mai fake video banee thi kiya aap us video ke tamash beenon mai bhi shamil thay ya nahi? Kiya aap bhi aur logon ki tarah bewakoof ban gaye the ya nahi aur yahan pics post hue hain wo mashkook hain doctors ke bayanat mai tazaad hai pehle kaha neck par goli lagee hai aik pick neck ki hai neck bilkul saaf hai phir kaha sir par goli lagee aur neeche reerh ki hadde tak pohonch gae aur koe damage nahi hua kiya ye possible hai ab aap khud faisla karo jab jo banday us ke saath thay wahi mukhtalif bayanat de rahe hain to hamara is mai kiya kasooor hai

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes brother i do,there is lot of negative propaganda against them there is no truth in it,as you know our media is totally sold out.

I know our media is completely sold out but Seriously, I dont need any propoganda to believe that most of the Taliban factions in pakistan are sponsored by US and Indian RAW!! How come Moulana fazllulah was able to escape from Mengora when it was surrounded by Army? Who air lifted him in the night from helicopters in the night? The truth is, at least Pakistani so called Taliban have long lost their credibility!!
My question is, why there is a tehreek e Taliban Pakistan? Why are they not fighting in Afghanistan against Americans if they are so Anti Americans? Even Afghan Taliban do not own Pakistani Taliban!!

Altaf Lutfi

When Pakistan prosecutes its traitors and enemies like dishonest politicians, short sighted generals and fifth columnists, sooner or later TTP will stand answerable for its crimes against humanity,too. But I do not see any mention of that in your words. Rather you say "malign Islam, Talibaan...." . Given the killing of innocent people on the hands of Talibaan, destabilization of Pakistani society and invention of a new Islam with elements of brutality, barbarity, ignorance, blunder and lunatics, having no traces of Quran, Hadith, civility and humanity, I guess you are either from outer space or working for anti Christ.

decent123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Malala & his Father with CIA Worker Adam

سوات کی لڑکی ملالہ اور اس کے والد کی ایک اور تصویر منظر عام پر آئی ہے جس میں وہ سی آئی اے کے ایک اہلکار ایڈم بی ایلاک کے ہمراہ دیکھی جاسکتی ہے حیرت انگیز طور پر اس تصویر میں ایڈم طالبان کے بہروپ میں نظر آرہا ہے۔ مصدقہ ذرائع کا دعوی ہے کہ ملالہ اور اس کے والد نے اس سی آئی اے ایجنٹ کو سوات آپریشن کے دوران اپنے ہمراہ رکھا تھا اور طالبان کے روپ میں اس خاندان کےہمراہ سوات بھر میں گھومتا رہا تھا۔ اسی سی آئی اے ایجنٹ کو سوات سےہجرت کرنے والے مہاجرین کے کیمپوں کادورہ بھی کرایا گیا تھا۔ واضح رہے کہ ایڈم بظاہر نیو یارک ٹائمز کے لئے کام کرتا ہے مگر اس کو ایران، اور پاکستان سے نا پسندیدہ قرار دے کر نکالا جا چکا ہے اور یہ ایک کھلا راز ہے کہ وہ سی آئی اے کے لئے کام کرتا ہے۔

nygppy.jpg

adnan_younus

Re: Malala & his Father with CIA Worker Adam

PTI pappoooz at work again... ek taraf kehtey hein ke malala ko CIA ne maara hai.. ek taraf ke usko CIA use ker raha thaa.... matlab CIA ne pehle use use kya aur phir maara... in any case... she was attacked by local men eitehr from afghanistan or pakistan....

and regardles wht ever the big agame is.. pakistan has got TTp present with a barbaric ideology.. was sufi muhammad also CIA agent??