The sign on Independent Judiciary - CM Punjab Restored

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
coolfadi said:
I congratulate you guys for the first good decision of Supreme court. I have written some more things which should be done by the supereme court in my article on my website... please read here for more : http://politics-and-pakistan.blogspot.com/

It's good decision.
But, he should take Sumitomo action against SHARIF BROTHERS, who submitted afidavit in court that they didn't do deal with the govt. That's why they were let in Pakistan by SC. But, when their friends came from abroad in Pakistan and show the deal copy to press. After that both SHARIF insan admitted that, they do deal for 5 years not for 10 years. Isn't that a matter of contempt of court? If CJ will do that, it will be the real sign of Independent Judiciary

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
To Jury;

Can you please write in normal sized script. If you think people here will pay more attention to you if you yell, then you are wrong. Stupid people scream to be heard because they have lack of confidence or have a complex.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Typhoon said:
To Jury;

Can you please write in normal sized script. If you think people here will pay more attention to you if you yell, then you are wrong. Stupid people scream to be heard because they have lack of confidence or have a complex.

If you don't like size of script then don't read it. I think, my reply has made you to go in hot water. By the way, if you've confidence, then don't object my script size.