The Peacekeepers Child - Sexual misconduct by Indian soldiers and officers on UN duty in Congo

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Conquests of the Great Indian Army

If you read the comments I was Invited to make a comment.

I know any thing that has an ounce of truth it is in poor tasted you just can't swallow it.

This is going no where, an old Indian style, to confuse it by nonsense can u not get it, did u read my previous post fully or u just write posts for numbers sake.

explaining to you is like talking to a cow. cow thinks that since she gives milk she is safe but little she knows that she could be slaughtered one day.

biggest enemy of some folks is their own brain which creates hurdles for them from learning truth, facts and good in life.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ASQ1 You are the most sensitive person on this forum. If I had just said that I can't comment because I can't read Urdu than some one would have challenged my manhood. I did not show a fake video and if it does rile passions than I think passions are positive I bet If a Pakistani had posted every thing wold be kosher.

1.What manhood has got to do with ones inability to read another language, it does not make sense.
2.Passions can be negative or positive, in this case u riled passionate and anger which carries a destructive element.

My advise to you is to learn to to speak in the manners that will create feelings of peace and good will towards mankind. forget about the old Indian ways. unless u are bent on dividing India once again.

An interesting video for you to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V93r0Evy1IM&feature=related

Last edited:

aureagle

Voter (50+ posts)

LMAO.....Pakarmy ruled its country which is not a new thing throughout history generals have ruled the countries and i do not need to give u examples because history is full of it.

Indian army on the other hand got battered by Pakistani Mujahids ( non regular army) in kahsmir, then in 62 china kicked your bottoms very badly and pakistan wad kind enough to let you go at that time and not to attack you .

But in 65 world knows what happened, in 71 due to bengali factor war was won by india, then in siachan 1984 your troops were kicked on the highest battlefield of the world.

Then what happened in kargil can be read from books of your own generals , who suffered maximum casualties, who lost all its communication and delivery system and total failure of planning ?????

Then few years back Bangladeshi army battered indian troops on borders , they have lost every battle in kashmir and manipur , but they were victorious in killing hundreds of thousand of sikhs, credit goes to indian army....lol

but still your SENA is great.....lol....

dil say desi......aankh say daikho......you are living in fools world.

Lastly future generations will look at map and say there used to be AKAHAND BAHARAT where is it and we will tell them its divided in to Pakistan, Khalistan, Manipur , China took a part of it , Tamil stage , Gujrat and Hayderabad .

Hope you live to see that its a matter of few decades......mean while keep on licking ur ..........;)

Impressive response!