The Coming of The Dajjal part

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Is Dajjal Uncle coming on this weekend again ? Lets have a BBQ then ....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِأَصْحَابِ الْفِيلِ ﴿١﴾ أَلَمْ يَجْعَلْ كَيْدَهُمْ فِي تَضْلِيلٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَأَرْسَلَ عَلَيْهِمْ طَيْرًا أَبَابِيلَ ﴿٣﴾ تَرْمِيهِم بِحِجَارَةٍ مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ﴿٤﴾ فَجَعَلَهُمْ كَعَصْفٍ مَّأْكُولٍ ﴿
٥﴾

We dont need to worry , It is Allah 's Job to confront Dajjal , May be he has to bring his Essa Ibn Mariam down to earth again.

We need to take care of our activities.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
DAJJAAL is from dajal which is from root DAAL, JEEM and LAAM. DAJAAL means someone or something that causes disputes, disturbances or wars, deceives, conceals or confuses truth, spreads lies and problems etc etc.

In the quranic sense any ruling system in opposition to islam is such a system. For example people who deliberately destroyed islamic rule were dajaals because they replaced it with anti islamic ruling system. The quran is full of stories of the prophets and their people and struggles that took place.

Mullas just make up funny stories and tell them to people who enjoy them rather than doing what they are really charged to do ie understand islam properly and teach it to others. Instead they are telling a lot of lies in the name of islam and causing all sorts of problems in the ummah.

Faiza

بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِأَصْحَابِ الْفِيلِ ﴿١﴾ أَلَمْ يَجْعَلْ كَيْدَهُمْ فِي تَضْلِيلٍ ﴿٢﴾ وَأَرْسَلَ عَلَيْهِمْ طَيْرًا أَبَابِيلَ ﴿٣﴾ تَرْمِيهِم بِحِجَارَةٍ مِّن سِجِّيلٍ ﴿٤﴾ فَجَعَلَهُمْ كَعَصْفٍ مَّأْكُولٍ ﴿
٥﴾

We dont need to worry , It is Allah 's Job to confront Dajjal , May be he has to bring his Essa Ibn Mariam down to earth again.

We need to take care of our activities.

True, we need to take care of our activities but how can we ignore bloodshed of our Muslim brothers, sisters and children all around us. All this is happening for some reason. It is not only about us as an individual what we are doing for our selves but its a very big challenge on our Umma, we need to protect us and other from this Fitna it is a big test on us

الله پر بھی توکل کرو ، اور اونٹ کا گھٹنا بھی باند کے رکھو

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
DAJJAAL is from dajal which is from root DAAL, JEEM and LAAM. DAJAAL means someone or something that causes disputes, disturbances or wars, deceives, conceals or confuses truth, spreads lies and problems etc etc.

In the quranic sense any ruling system in opposition to islam is such a system. For example people who deliberately destroyed islamic rule were dajaals because they replaced it with anti islamic ruling system. The quran is full of stories of the prophets and their people and struggles that took place.

Mullas just make up funny stories and tell them to people who enjoy them rather than doing what they are really charged to do ie understand islam properly and teach it to others. Instead they are telling a lot of lies in the name of islam and causing all sorts of problems in the ummah.

u know much more then me.but as to my knowledge dajjaliyat is a system and dajjal is a person.who 'll hav the label of "kafir"which 'll be very clear to every momin.and we should workout hard on our Emaans. coz this fitna is greater then ever and we as now can't face dajjal with our Emaans we could be traped easily.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Mughal bro
Assalam-o-alaikum
I have been following your posts for some time, you are saying that the hadiths about DAJJAL AS A PERSON is all fake, made by mullahs.
Please enlighten us.. I dont want to start another useless debate, thats why i want clarification from you that DO YOU BELIEVE IN HADITHS or not..
I hope you will understand
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Have seen almost all the videos regarding the new world order and dajjal available on net and the end result and the conclusion is just KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR RELIGION!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GO ON THE WRONG PATH NO FORCE CAN MAKE YOU DO WRONG!

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear Mughal bro
Assalam-o-alaikum
I have been following your posts for some time, you are saying that the hadiths about DAJJAL AS A PERSON is all fake, made by mullahs.
Please enlighten us.. I dont want to start another useless debate, thats why i want clarification from you that DO YOU BELIEVE IN HADITHS or not..
I hope you will understand
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Wa alaikim salaam dear biomat, thank you for giving me the opportunity to try to explain things.

1)It is absolutely true that fundamental source of islam is the Quran for any information on islam because it covers all roots we need to know about islam.

2)Only authentic hadith is secondary source of islam and only on matter related to the quranic commandment ie it tells us how the prophet carried out the commandments of Allah. Anything else is just history or story.

There are other sources as well on islam eg quranic tafaseer, books of seerah of the prophet, tashreehaat of ahadith, islamic history books and so on.

Other than the quran, all books are books of information provided by people and they do not carry their proof within them like the quran does. It is therefore absolutely necessary to judge them by rules of judgement and if they seem ok only then they can be claimed authentic. It is because attributing anything to anyone without proof is wrong and most of the time it is very dangerous.

You would not like me attributing things to you regardless good or bad. However attributing to Allah and his messenger anything is ultimate wrong one can do because it concerns whole humanity not just any one individual.

The most authentic books of ahadith according to sunni ulema are six ie saiha sitta eg bukhari, muslim, abu dawud, ibn maaj, nisaaee, termizi. Some include mawta of imaam maalik as well. All these books are taken as forgeries by shia ulema. They on the other hand have their own collections eg al kaafi, nehaj balaagha etc etc. Their hadith books are likewise taken as forgeries by sunnies.

However, none of them reject hadith as an entity or concept. The difference is only over which ahadith are authentic and which are not according to their own criteria.

All accept the fact that no hadith book is 100% free of forgeries despite it being said to be authentic by authors and their supporters.

The fundamental criterion is same for scrutiny of any statement eg it should be believable and not be against laws of nature. It should not be against the quran but also it should be relevant to quranic commandments. It should be logically sound and the chain of isnaad should also be sound.

Keeping all that is explained in mind one can see why one should reject ahadith reports that do not seem right.

Let us now look at story of dajjaal. There are so many reports about it but if it is as big a thing as people make it to be then why it is not mentioned in the quran at all? If it was mentioned in the quran then further explanation could have been left to the ahadith but that does not seem to be the case.

The other point you must realise is that people always conspired against divine rule from within and from outside. It is these conspiracies that ended divine rule this time as well and replaced it with rule that the quran clearly forbids.

Now think about it and question, what muslims rulers needed to do to get the quranic ruling system out of their way to legitimize their own rule?

They needed to get some people to twist the quran and existing related information such that they could survive as rulers without being noticed much. It is for this reason they bought some people and made them change concepts over time and gave them full backing. Now works produced by royal mullas are therefore not trust-able because they mixed up good and bad together deliberately just like jews and christian priests or rabbis did for their kings and ruling elite. One has to read the problems prophet moses had with israelite rabbis and prophet jesus had with rabbis.

During this period which is a very long period a version of islam became well established and that version was mulla version. Various ahadith books were written various fiqh books came to existence according to dictation of kings, sultans, rulers and ruling elite. In order to keep people busy they invented a dogmas, creeds and rituals that have nothing to do with islam=deen. It is for this reason shariah must be taken as a different code of law from set of fiqh books. This is how we ended up with such a mixed bag of information.

It is not very difficult to separate truth from falsehood but it does take very long time and knowledge to do that and some have already pointed these things out through out history, however they were not people in positions of power so they were side tracked, silenced and condemned as heretics etc by mullas because if they were not shut then they could prove dangerous for the rulers if their works became widely known to known to masses.

This explains why muslim rulers kept their people ignorant deliberately and the same is done even today by our ruling elite so that they are not able to properly question and scrutinize what they tell them.

It is only matter of putting two and two together. This is why our tafaseer and history books are biased toward legitimizing rules by these rulers and therefore they should not be trusted 100% as if they are the quran.

The quran only survived intact due to hufaaz, if it depended on royal scribes then today we would have had a different quran like christian bible or jewish torah.

This is the main reason I am emphasizing study of the quran a bit more closely because all the rest of information needs to be taken as true or false on the basis of the quran. It is like iron dust is mixed with sand and you are using magnet to separate particles of iron from the sand. If we understand the quran properly then we can know which hadith could be true and which is definitely false no matter how many people say it is true. It is because rules and standards help see things in clear light. Truth and falsehood is not judged by numbers but by proper standards.

By now it should be clear to you that not all hadith are authenitc. Also if someone tells us this is hadith and it is not related to the quran then we know it has nothing to do with islam as deen.

Dajjaal is not mentioned in the quran so any reports related to dajjaal are not difficult to disconnect from islam as part of deen.

My point by raising these like issues is to make people aware so that they use their time in discovering islam from the quran as it is rather than wasting time on useless stories being side tracked into useless exercises.

Hope this helps, regards and all the best.

Last edited: