Terrorism is a boomerang, it will go back to India

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
terrorism is like a boomerang, it WILL go back to India, hopefully soon. Right now she is enjoy the backing of Uncle Sam. She is seeing her fate since US has decided to pull out of Afghanistan. Could it be why she wants a meeting at the ministerial level??

After our situation stabilises, Pak should encourage oppressed Indians like Sikhs, Tamils etc. Once a provisional govt of Khalistan is announced in abscentia, Sikhs will start leaving Army thus weakening the Indian power, which in turn would force Indians to rethink their terror policy and come sucking up to Islamabad. That would be the time start encouraging tamils and otehr poor and unfortunate, oppressed minorities. If India thinks it will never happen, they would be hiding behind foolish veil of over confidence. We have fresh examples of British fall, cretaion of Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, etc. It can happen and will hapopen

When US exit happens, India will be doomed. Wait till 2015 and onward. US, Israel, India will be reduced to rubble economically with 1.5billion to feed just in India. China will die too. Their reserve in the US will have reached $1T by then, which will be worthless papers because Americans will not have money to import from China. India has made herself totally dependent on US, will fall like a sandcastle

Its just a matter of few years. Emerging power will be Pakistan, the middle east, taiwan, vietnam and other souteast asian nations. Pakistan, Iran and middle east will become a oil-seller-manufacturer nations. Pak will import oil and sell manufactured goods to the middle east. And probably Iran, Pak and other oil producing nations in ME will put their resources together and form a common ummah with new currency, dumping US$ and Britich sterling. We already seeing now EURO.... in europe. Iraq, Saudia, and possibly Kuwait will merge in one country because there will be no US opposing that..... we just have to wait n see

Any commenst from Pakistanis???

First of all bangladesh is not happy, they are as bad econmically as they were. Independence didnt really help them. But there relatively peaceful fr two important reasons:
1. terrorist India is not involved in terrorist activities there, at least so far any way.

2. Bangladesh does not have defence budget other than small which is worthless.

I wish these cow shit Indians use their brain instead of mouth

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
terrorism is like a boomerang, it WILL go back to India, hopefully soon. Right now she is enjoy the backing of Uncle Sam. She is seeing her fate since US has decided to pull out of Afghanistan. Could it be why she wants a meeting at the ministerial level??

After our situation stabilises, Pak should encourage oppressed Indians like Sikhs, Tamils etc. Once a provisional govt of Khalistan is announced in abscentia, Sikhs will start leaving Army thus weakening the Indian power, which in turn would force Indians to rethink their terror policy and come sucking up to Islamabad. That would be the time start encouraging tamils and otehr poor and unfortunate, oppressed minorities. If India thinks it will never happen, they would be hiding behind foolish veil of over confidence. We have fresh examples of British fall, cretaion of Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, etc. It can happen and will hapopen

When US exit happens, India will be doomed. Wait till 2015 and onward. US, Israel, India will be reduced to rubble economically with 1.5billion to feed just in India. China will die too. Their reserve in the US will have reached $1T by then, which will be worthless papers because Americans will not have money to import from China. India has made herself totally dependent on US, will fall like a sandcastle

Its just a matter of few years. Emerging power will be Pakistan, the middle east, taiwan, vietnam and other souteast asian nations. Pakistan, Iran and middle east will become a oil-seller-manufacturer nations. Pak will import oil and sell manufactured goods to the middle east. And probably Iran, Pak and other oil producing nations in ME will put their resources together and form a common ummah with new currency, dumping US$ and Britich sterling. We already seeing now EURO.... in europe. Iraq, Saudia, and possibly Kuwait will merge in one country because there will be no US opposing that..... we just have to wait n see

Any commenst from Pakistanis???

Gazoo Uncle, Please stop this Crap.Every one in this universe knows that Pakistan is epicenter of the Terrorism. With all due respect to people of Pakistan , This non state actors are actually part of your establishment and until and unless people of Pakistan stop supporting this elements, there will be no peace in this region. So Stop blaming India and improve your conduct as a citizen.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
india_guy
Same old same old,keep repeating the same tune for the rest of your life and still a ie will remain a lie,only you and some people like you who can not face the truth have this lack of foresight to see ahead into the future. Go try to bridle antidemocratic antisocial antiminority activities of shiv sena,bajrand dal,rss and God knows how many
there are in india.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
india_guy
Same old same old,keep repeating the same tune for the rest of your life and still a ie will remain a lie,only you and some people like you who can not face the truth have this lack of foresight to see ahead into the future. Go try to bridle antidemocratic antisocial antiminority activities of shiv sena,bajrand dal,rss and God knows how many
there are in india.

Sobia,

Just to remind you that Bangladesh got independence in 1971 and since then, they have made much batter progress economically and socially. It simply mens that they were right!!!! No one is Happy being with Pakistan. Look at Sindh, Baluchistan and Pakhtunistan. they all want independence because they lost all hopes.Very soon Pakistan will be split in to three to four countries. Wait and watch.

desicad

Haha....OMG I can't contol myself, you really leave me in splits with your posts mr. gazoo. You have taken over the mantle of the 'joker of the forum' from pakipowerboy (don't know where he has vanished) and a lady sobia43 is trying desperately to take away that honour from you. All the best, enjoy the weekend and chill out with a beer.

artnoc

Citizen
sobia403 said:
india_guy
there are in india.
sobia bibi,
1. No country is perfect, and every country has extremist groups...

2. The level of violence present in your country, and the means being used, speak for themselves.

Nabeel

Citizen
kashmir is the problem and unfortuently the indian government did not want to resolve this problem. so this is the reason you did not like Pakistan. But we Pakistani dont care about you. Yes we are little busy with our internal problems which is mostly created by ur agencies but when this over we will show you our capabilities. and the that time is not far away

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nabeel said:
kashmir is the problem and unfortuently the indian government did not want to resolve this problem. so this is the reason you did not like Pakistan. But we Pakistani dont care about you. Yes we are little busy with our internal problems which is mostly created by ur agencies but when this over we will show you our capabilities. and the that time is not far away

Kashmir is a problem but which one?? one which is occupied by Pakistan. yes that is right!
Just compare two Kashmir India part of Kashmir and Pakistan occupied Kashmir. you will get the answer for sure. Indian kashmir is much ore developed in all respect than Pakistan occupied kashmir.

gazoomartian

sobia403 said:
india_guy
there are in india.

Star Gazer

IndiaGuy said:
sobia403 said:
/quote]
Sobia,

Just to remind you that Bangladesh got independence in 1971 and since then, they have made much batter progress economically and socially. It simply mens that they were right!!!! No one is Happy being with Pakistan. Look at Sindh, Baluchistan and Pakhtunistan. they all want independence because they lost all hopes.Very soon Pakistan will be split in to three to four countries. Wait and watch.

I am sure the 450million untouchables of india like to be banished from the society and partying all night long.
I am also sure that the worlds largest population of child labor is doing it for fun because they are happiest lot in the world.
I am also convinced that 130 or more sepratist movements in india are fighting against 3 million strong army deployed just because they have nothing better to do so they provide entertainment to the rest of the bored indian population,just for the heck of it.
It happens only in india!!!
Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all! India?????????????

gazoomartian

sobia403 said:
IndiaGuy said:
sobia403 said:
/quote]
Sobia,

I am sure the 450million untouchables of india like to be banished from the society and partying all night long.
I am also sure that the worlds largest population of child labor is doing it for fun because they are happiest lot in the world.
I am also convinced that 130 or more sepratist movements in india are fighting against 3 million strong army deployed just because they have nothing better to do so they provide entertainment to the rest of the bored indian population,just for the heck of it.

BUT the happiest people are the girls just outside of Agra selling sex for fistful of dollars [funnny]

Star Gazer

[/quote][/quote]

The best you can do for the plight of your people! Sad sad very sad.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

You are doing a great job for the plight of my people and I than you.How about some donations?[/quote]

Yes I know we have to raise voice for the poor people of your country because you are too busy in politiking and meddling in others affairs. Unlike your government we limit ourselves to highlighting the situation and would let you take care of it.

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sobia403 said:
IndiaGuy said:
sobia403 said:
/quote]
Sobia,

Sobia bibi
please don't worry about 450 million so called untouchebles we will take care of them
BIBI please worry about only 10000 pakistani kids who r forced to beg [anger] here Bibi check this out
The rat children of Pakistan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/122670.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
[/quote]

The best you can do for the plight of your people! Sad sad very sad.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

You are doing a great job for the plight of my people and I than you.How about some donations?[/quote]

Yes I know we have to raise voice for the poor people of your country because you are too busy in politiking and meddling in others affairs. Unlike your government we limit ourselves to highlighting the situation and would let you take care of it.[/quote]

Diyaa Talai Andhara

Star Gazer

desh1857 said:
sobia403 said:
IndiaGuy said:
sobia403 said:
/quote]
Sobia,

Sobia bibi
please don't worry about 450 million so called untouchebles we will take care of them
BIBI please worry about only 10000 pakistani kids who r forced to beg [anger] here Bibi check this out
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/122670.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

I am once again quite depressed by the lack of compassion you have shown by calling the Dalits as"So called untouchables", you are probably trying to give the impression that they are a made up fact. This calous attitude is why people concerned with human issues have to speak up.
As for the Pakistani children who are underprivileged yes my heart goes out to them and I believe that a lot more needs to be done, an InshaAllah we are doing it. It would have sounded more sincere from you if you had accepted with grace the problems you really have. But again you have only had 60 years to rule a land which we have already ruled for 1000 years, I know you need time.

desicad

sobia403 said:
desh1857 said:
sobia403 said:
IndiaGuy said:
sobia403 said:
/quote]
Sobia,

Sobia bibi
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/122670.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

I am once again quite depressed by the lack of compassion you have shown by calling the Dalits as"So called untouchables", you are probably trying to give the impression that they are a made up fact. This calous attitude is why people concerned with human issues have to speak up.
As for the Pakistani children who are underprivileged yes my heart goes out to them and I believe that a lot more needs to be done, an InshaAllah we are doing it. It would have sounded more sincere from you if you had accepted with grace the problems you really have.
First of all you are right and there is this problem of dalits and untouchables, but it is more so in remote villages only in some parts of the country and things have improved significantly over the years although lot needs still to be done. I personally have no problem accepting this fact. Believe me govt. agencies, NGO's, social workers are doing their best and wish we totally get rid of this menace as fast as we can, but unfortunately not easy because of centuries old beliefs and practices.
But again you have only had 60 years to rule a land which we have already ruled for 1000 years, I know you need time.
Don't know who you mean by 'we'? If you mean Mughals, Turks, Mongols, etc. who only occupied certain parts of India mainly in north. Can you please provide the breakup of 1000 years (false claim) which you claim in every other thread? Now if you think if you belong one of these above mentioned races then I am sorry you are gravely mistaken and you can check your mirror again. As I mentioned earlier and you also know the thruth, but don't want to admit is that your ancestors were Hindus who were forcibly converted to your currently religion by these raiders and occupiers.
You are pointing finger at India, but the truth is Pakistan has still not been able to decide which form of govt., democracy or dictatorship is best suitable for your society. If you people knew how to rule then east and west pakistan would still have been one country.

desicad

desh1857 said:
sobia403 said:
IndiaGuy said:
sobia403 said:
/quote]
Sobia,

Sobia bibi
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/122670.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
Hello desh1857,
Just a request to refrain from posting such links and we should not try to indulge in tit for tat over the plight of lower and under or unpriviledged sections of the society particularly when they involve women and children. Wheather it's India or any other country particularly in our region these vunerable sections of the society are always exploited by others. And we should not be scoring points at the expense of these people. Thanks.