Taliban domination in Afghanistan Pakistan Ko Ly Doby Gi

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Long term Impacts of supporting Talibans

1, Religious extremism will rise in Pakistan. Talibans natural zone of influence is in Pushtun belt of Pakistan not in anyother country only Pakistan has to face this problem
2, Pashtun domination in Afghnistan means a Pushtun revival in the region which will impact Pakistan for sure
3, Pakistani Pushtun will start looking towords Pusthun government in Afghanistan hopes of unification with lost brothers will ingnite again
4. Pushtun dominated Afghnistan would do its best to claim Pushtun belt of Pakistan to increase the % of Pushtuns in Afghanistan

Long term Impacts of supporting Northern Alliance

1, Religious extremism will be in war in Afghanistan will have no face to turn to Pakistan
2, Domination of Northern Alliance in Afghanistan = Pushtuns will feel being persecuted
3, A Persecuted Pushtun in Afghanistan will destroy all hopes of Pakistani Pushtun nationalists Pakistan will feel like a safe heaven
4, Northern Alliance will never like to have its eyes on Pakistani Pushtun belt as it will manifold increase the % of Pushtuns in Afghanistan

Conclusion
I am unable to understand why Pakistani establishment is supporting Talibans ? Natural allies to Pakistan are not Pashtun Talibans but the non Pushtun Northern Alliance

Only one answer comes to mind that our establishment wants a war torn Afghnistan a country riddled in civil war a country of no standing because Afghanistan is not South Veitnam where North Veitnam armies were wellcomed by locals belonging to same ethnic group . In Afghanistan Pushtun Talibans will never be welcomed in Tajik , Hazara, Noristani, Uzbek , Turkmen and Amik areas which will untimatelly lead to a civil war?
No one is supporting anyone - keep your ugly propaganda to yourself - it has no utility.
America has lost in Afghanistan - every American recognizes it - There are several books and studies anticipating what would happen within a year after American will withdraw. What is happening now and within a year is obvious and well-known. Please accept this reality however painful. US is not going to continue pouring dollars on these losers

The Main slogan and the point of unity that Taliban have used to defeat Ghani (and US) is that they are foreign/American stooges and agents. To counter this accusation, afghan puppets, from Karzai to Ghani, have tried a slogan that Taliban are foreign (Pakistan) sponsored and puppets as well. This a false propaganda destined to fail in future as it has failed in the past. Talban support among common afghans, is persistent (around 70I in survey after survey - There is a small number of elite afghans (many with foreign nationality and upbringing or are direct beneficial of occupation. Most of them will run away or abandon Kabul regime in the coming months.
I don't understand why are you being a part of this entirely useless propaganda item. Ghani cabal has to win on the ground which, possibly it cannot in any scenario Why do you think Americans had decided to abandon these losers!!

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no doubt that the thread starter is a piss drinking shit eating khatri shuddar dalit. But what is even more fascinating is the other pretender, arifkarim, who has regurgitated every type of endian propaganda in this thread to malign Pakistan. The weak attempt by this endian terrorist is laughable at best and akin to spray and pray or the proverbial throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. This is not surprising and in fact ironic considering that khatristan is the largest open toilet in the world with 700 million dirty filthy cockroaches living in their own feces.

Arifkarim blew it's cover in this thread even referring to Pakistan in the third person. Here is a video from his parents' wedding.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
For Talibans themselves, they are Mujahideen and destined for heaven with 72 virgins

It does not suit you to mention religion consideing that you lot worship stones and plastic idols numbering more that 300,000. So shut your filthy mouth before you mention anything about Islam especially if you are going to make up lies to peddle the crap. You should be the last person to mention anything about religion and no sane person will take you seriously.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
You forgot to take meds today
Bitch you have tried every tactic in this thread and regurgitated all the khatri shuddar filthy propaganda and when that wasn't working, you tried to bring religion into it. Say one more thing about Islam and I will literally shit on your plastic and stone idols. I was going to say nanga karddon ga tumhare idols ko, but those worthless pieces of shit are already naked.

Exposed forever and time to login with your other IDs you dumb fuck. Hopefully, your handlers don't see your "work" today or you might lose toilet privileges.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
طالبان کی مخالفت اور طالبان کے مخالف عناصر کی معاونت کرکے پاکستان میں دوبارہ دہشت گردی بم دھماکوں اور
war like situation creat
کرکے خانہ جنگی والے حالات پیدا کرنے کا کوئی گدھے کا بچہ ہی سوچ سکتا ہے سب کو معلوم ہے کہ طالبان مخالف عناصر کو پاکستان کا ازلی دشمن مودی را انڈیا موساد کی پوری پوری سپورٹ ہے امریکہ کی سرکردگی میں جو امریکہ اسرائیل اور انڈیا چاہتے ہیں کہ چین کی کے ساتھ ساتھ پاکستان کو بھی ڈی سٹبلائز کرکے کے سی پیک کو روک سکیں یا نقصان پہنچا سکیں اور پاکستان کو بھی شام ، افغانستان ، بغداد لیبیا وغیرہ کی طرح خانہ جنگی طرز کی سچوایشن پیدا کرسکیں اللہ کا کرم ہے کہ ہماری افواج پاکستان نے ابھی تک ان کے ٹریپ میں آنے سے انکار کیا ہے اور بچے ہوئے ہیں اور انشا اللہ آگے بھی بچے رہیں گے پاکستان کو طالبان مخالف دھڑوں کا ساتھ دے کر پرائی جنگ اپنے ملک میں لانے کی کوشش خودکشی کے علاوہ کچھ اور نہیں ہو سکتی

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bitch you have tried every tactic in this thread and regurgitated all the khatri shuddar filthy propaganda and when that wasn't working, you tried to bring religion into it. Say one more thing about Islam and I will literally shit on your plastic and stone idols. I was going to say nanga karddon ga tumhare idols ko, but those worthless pieces of shit are already naked.

Exposed forever and time to login with your other IDs you dumb fuck. Hopefully, your handlers don't see your "work" today or you might lose toilet privileges.
Lol. I have already been labeled Zionist, Qadiani, Gay and today I become a Hindu. How insecure you Muslims are ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
American and endians made Afghanistan transcend into a cesspool of anarchy by letting successive corrupt Afghan govts loot the Afghan nation ...... That is why we are seeing victories of Taliban in Jawzjan , Herat and other western areas which are Farsiban having almost no Pukhtun population........
Only people doing propaganda against Taliban this time are the corrupt Afghan govt , endians or endians govt stooges .......
Americans have accepted defeat ..... Endians have realised they are not party to any Afghan talks ...... hence their Twitter hysteria ......
With PTI at helm ANP and PTM are toothless ...... And we thank Maryam Nawaz for thoroughly destroying FazlurRehman before he could play a spoiler now ......

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lol. I have already been labeled Zionist, Qadiani, Gay and today I become a Hindu. How insecure you Muslims are ?
No, real insecurity would be to fund propaganda and lies on an online forum. You blew your cover and keep posting so I can continue to expose you especially for your handlers.

There you go referring to Muslims in the third person again and exposing your stupid khatri shuddar dalit nature. I was away from this forum for a year, but recognized you right away. You are definitely not a Pakistani and I would deduce that you are a ZioNazi which is essentially the AshkeNazi Euromites who happen to be in perfect harmony with RSS baby killing endian terrorists.

I told you not to utter a word about religion but you continue despite believing in idols. No one cares about your opinion since you are a pagan whether you are hendu or the fake Ashkenazi dajjal worshippers pretending to be jews.

Gay hEND!

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There you go referring to Muslims in the third person again and exposing your stupid khatri shuddar dalit nature. I was away from this forum for a year, but recognized you right away. You are definitely not a Pakistani and I would deduce that you are a ZioNazi which is essentially the AshkeNazi Euromites who happen to be in perfect harmony with RSS baby killing endian terrorists.
Hahahaha. So I am a Zionist, Gay, Hindu, Qadiani and now Ashkenazi Rss? Wtf you can't even decide ?

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahaha. So I am a Zionist, Gay, Hindu, Qadiani and now Ashkenazi Rss? Wtf you can't even decide ?
Learn to read again because I called you a ZioNazi which is the same ideology as the RSS terrorists. Both believe in killing innocents especially babies and women.

So if I said I am a dumb Muslim, you would ridicule me for saying that. Now I called you dumb Muslim, you take it as I am Hindu ?

That doesn't even make sense and if I were you, I would stick to copy pasting. I think you are short circuiting.

If you said you were a ZioNazi endian or AshkeNAZI fake jew then I would believe you. From now on you will be referred to as It since you are nothing more than an inanimate object.

It's posts in this thread prove one thing that it is definitely not a Pakistani and no normal person would spend as much time as it on a forum peddling bullshit unless it was a whore who sold it's soul for a few shekels.

Btw, thread title should be Taliban domination in Afghanistan endian investment ko ly dobby hai similar to what happened last year with the investment in Iran. Insert smiley face here biatch or maybe a crying emoji because how many toilets could have been built with wasted billions of dollars.

Last edited:

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
iu

If you are not a piss drinking shit eating endian then say Gay hEND!

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
Long term Impacts of supporting Talibans

1, Religious extremism will rise in Pakistan. Talibans natural zone of influence is in Pushtun belt of Pakistan not in anyother country only Pakistan has to face this problem
2, Pashtun domination in Afghnistan means a Pushtun revival in the region which will impact Pakistan for sure
3, Pakistani Pushtun will start looking towords Pusthun government in Afghanistan hopes of unification with lost brothers will ingnite again
4. Pushtun dominated Afghnistan would do its best to claim Pushtun belt of Pakistan to increase the % of Pushtuns in Afghanistan

Long term Impacts of supporting Northern Alliance

1, Religious extremism will be in war in Afghanistan will have no face to turn to Pakistan
2, Domination of Northern Alliance in Afghanistan = Pushtuns will feel being persecuted
3, A Persecuted Pushtun in Afghanistan will destroy all hopes of Pakistani Pushtun nationalists Pakistan will feel like a safe heaven
4, Northern Alliance will never like to have its eyes on Pakistani Pushtun belt as it will manifold increase the % of Pushtuns in Afghanistan

Conclusion
I am unable to understand why Pakistani establishment is supporting Talibans ? Natural allies to Pakistan are not Pashtun Talibans but the non Pushtun Northern Alliance

Only one answer comes to mind that our establishment wants a war torn Afghnistan a country riddled in civil war a country of no standing because Afghanistan is not South Veitnam where North Veitnam armies were wellcomed by locals belonging to same ethnic group . In Afghanistan Pushtun Talibans will never be welcomed in Tajik , Hazara, Noristani, Uzbek , Turkmen and Amik areas which will untimatelly lead to a civil war?
aap ny to conclusion bhe draw kr lia , kia baat hy, aap Army q nahi join krty ya defence minister, youtube or channel bana lo

yea khali sissat.pk pr itna zulm q bhai

Passion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Because if pak supports northern alliance, pushtoons gonna rape us anyway or world intelligence agencies gonna used them against us easily. Either way there is a maut

disgusted

There will a long time before the Afghans finish their vendettas and engage the outside world. If they manage to establish Shariat in letter and spirit then will our 'khooni liberals' have a cause for deep anxiety and worry. Our judiciary has failed us miserably and murmurs will start for scrapping the 'bitches of the riches'.

Scorpionpak

Councller (250+ posts)
PAKISTAN, THE ONLY COUNTRY ON EARTH, DEFEAT USSR WITH THE HELP OF USA. AGAIN DEFEAT USA WITH THE HELP OF USA. NOW IT'S TIME TO TAKE CARE OF INDIA. MOTHER FUCKER HERE WE COME.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Like I say. Simple and effective solution to this, permanently seal the border and let this afghani and talabani hot pot stew for a while let them fuck each other up and after they are done killing each other off. After a decade or so we can walk in claim half of aghanistan as part of KPK, rest the neighbours can divide among themselves.

Aslan

طالبان، افغانستان کی موجودہ انتظامیہ سے زیادہ کیا برا ثابت ہوں گے۔
Yet it was Pakistan that influenced Taliban to sit in talks with US. Yet it's Pakistan that is rejoicing Taliban victories in Afghanistan. Yet it is Pakistan that welcomes Taliban delegation in Islamabad with open arms.
Taliban delegations have visited Tehran,Moscow and Beijing too.Taliban are a reality and they will play a part in political process in Afghanistan.Pakistan is not rejoicing Taliban victories.Why should Pakistan rejoice when ordinary Afghans are getting killed and injured?.Pakistan can’t force Afghan government or the Taliban to end the fighting and find a political solution.