Takmeel e Pakistan Resolution 23rd March 2010

nightshadow001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is the unofficial version of todays event. The authorities cancelled our NOC due to high pressures by the enemies who are afraid of the the rise of this Ummah, and the resolution was read and passed an hour before the announced time. But they will only be disppointed. Remeber the world was changed for ever by only...... 313 people in Ghazwa e Badr. Pakistan Zindabad!

[awaztv:2atec8rr]http://www.awaz.tv/video_store/DrZaidHamidSpeach23Mar2010.flv[/awaztv:2atec8rr]

msohailshah

Mashaallah 30 banday ikathay kar kay ZH nay takmeel e pakistan ka topi drama kar dia. Dramay baazi aur emotional blackmailing kay liay venue bhi acha pick kia Theatre Hall. Bohat aalaa !! [hilar] [hilar]

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMA-eGUkDqA[/video]

Though I was disappointed with the change of venue... and the little crowd which turned up... but I have hope that Pakistan will fulfill her destiny......whether its Zaid Hamid catalyzing the change or somebody else....

What good I can see in it... these nationalist moves, are little.. but in future they are going to make a big difference... Inshallah

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
msohailshah said:
Mashaallah 30 banday ikathay kar kay ZH nay takmeel e pakistan ka topi drama kar dia. Dramay baazi aur emotional blackmailing kay liay venue bhi acha pick kia Theatre Hall. Bohat aalaa !! [hilar] [hilar]
Dear sohail,
Aren't you behaving the same way as kuffare Makkah did when our beloved Prophet PBUH started his mission to spread the message of Islam and he (SAW) only had a handful of sahabas with him? You are the type of people who want to follow the crowd only but not the message itself. You are laughing just like them, very funny. You have your way as I know I cannot convince you. Prophet PBUH is our true example and role model we must follow.

Zaid Hamid, I'm with you even if it is only you. May Allah be with us on the Takmeele Pakistan mission. Ameen.

A large turn out was perhaps not possible in the environment where there have been so many bomb blasts. People are mostly likely scared to gather in one place. You can't blame them.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sshahid said:
msohailshah said:
Dear sohail,
Aren't you behaving the same way as kuffare Makkah did when our beloved Prophet PBUH started his mission to spread the message of Islam and he (SAW) only had a handful of sahabas with him? You are the type of people who want to follow the crowd only but not the message itself. You are laughing just like them, very funny. You have your way as I know I cannot convince you. Prophet PBUH is our true example and role model we must follow.

Zaid Hamid, I'm with you even if it is only you. May Allah be with us on the Takmeele Pakistan mission. Ameen.

A large turn out was perhaps not possible in the environment where there have been so many bomb blasts. People are mostly likely scared to gather in one place. You can't blame them.

Didnt sohail post a pro-Israel thread above?

The fasadis and authorities had stopped people form coming. But what they dont know is that masjid mein azan eik hi mu'azzin detey hain. Namazi ahista ahista atey hain

Bsed on the environement, NOC from govt, we see more people than expected. We have started the process, and given the azan, namazi will be coming in fauj der fauj

This is how all tahreek start. I bet Jinnah had only one listerner in the beginning

by the way, anybody knows what NOC means?? (notice of cancellation may be?)

Good work Zaid bhai keep it up

nightshadow001

sshahid said:
msohailshah said:
Dear sohail,
Aren't you behaving the same way as kuffare Makkah did when our beloved Prophet PBUH started his mission to spread the message of Islam and he (SAW) only had a handful of sahabas with him? You are the type of people who want to follow the crowd only but not the message itself. You have your way as I know I cannot convince you. Prophet PBUH is our true example and role model we must follow.

I am totaly agree with you Shahid.
And people like Sohail, You see few people in the video because the program was ended before the time of arrival. They were forced by the authorities to end their program, after they issued them NOC themselves. They did what they could, and that the fellows is enough for Allah "La yukallif ullah o illa wusaha". Dont let disinformation,frustration, and badgumaani penetrate your hearts. Stay focused on the mission, which is Tameer e Khudi !

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Working link of a Qarardad-e-Takmeel-e-Pakistan.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pmfUO7AsmI[/video]

This is the unofficial version of todays event. The authorities cancelled our NOC due to high pressures by the enemies who are afraid of the the rise of this Ummah, and the resolution was read and passed an hour before the announced time. But they will only be disppointed. Remeber the world was changed for ever by only...... 313 people in Ghazwa e Badr. Pakistan Zindabad!

JazakAllah

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
By the way... What does the "authorities" mean here?

Secondly... I would like to see some footage of the police blockades and other measures to stop this "historical event"...

THough I support any such activities like Takmeel but I want to clear my doubts....

M

Murshad Jee

???? ????? ?????????????????? ???? ????
???? ????? ????????? ?? ???? ????

???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??
??????? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??

Zaid Hamid Tujhey Salaam.................
Pakistan............................................Zinda Baad

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Walaikumassalam...

So somehow the blindly following religious minded Pakistanis were mobilized against Takmeel...

I wish Zaid Hamid have been mature enough to clear the doubts of Molvis early to nip the evil in the bud.... as he has been totally denying his relationship with Yousuf (whatever WAllahualam)....
????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????????? ????? ?? ????????

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
msohailshah said:

your counting is incorrect brother, there were around 56, not 30
pls correct the records

[hilar]

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
abduttawwab said:
msohailshah said:

your counting is incorrect brother, there were around 56, not 30
pls correct the records

[hilar]

OMG !!!!! only 53 supporters of ZH in Pakistan... WOW.. I must change my views about pakistan. After demolition of babri Mosq , BJP lost the election in UP because majority Hindu did not support BJP.. same here .. now it is proven that majority of pakistani people are peace loving and don't support ZH.

Good news for pakistan... very nice.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
Walaikumassalam...

So somehow the blindly following religious minded Pakistanis were mobilized against Takmeel...

I wish Zaid Hamid have been mature enough to clear the doubts of Molvis early to nip the evil in the bud.... as he has been totally denying his relationship with Yousuf (whatever WAllahualam)....
????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????????? ????? ?? ????????

ZH is already mature, doenst have to lick shoes of fasadi molvis. This is calm before storm. Fasadis are the Tahaffuz molvis who are being paid by someone.... They caused the murder of Yousuf Ali. may be Jalalpuri was responsible, Allah paid him back

Wallahualam

msohailshah

To the dear nationalist brigade ,Please recognize that your ZH has consistently lied to you and mislead you in the guise of patriotism and religion. Wake up before other failures !